• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9478 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 449

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 447 448 449 450 451 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 00:51 GMT
#8961
On March 16 2024 09:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
In DP-speak that means he wants to survive the NK over probably town Palmar.


Who does sorry?


Carry on.
Isn't Jealous claimed scum? tell me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 00:52 GMT
#8962
Maybe after the night
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 00:52 GMT
#8963
On March 05 2024 23:21 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:19 sandroba wrote:
I missed palmar last burst while posting, jat overtook his spot as most scummy by a long shot. I'm actually pretty fucking confident JAT is mafia.

You son of a bitch I'm in.

You don't know how happy it made me to press post on that short "jat looks bad" post only to see it right beneath you calling him mafia.


This is basically the end of the series of PalmarXsandro posts that made me turn around and hard read him as town.

Maybe this is a pocketing attempt? But it felt really genuine at the time to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 00:53 GMT
#8964
On March 16 2024 09:51 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
In DP-speak that means he wants to survive the NK over probably town Palmar.


Who does sorry?


Carry on.
Isn't Jealous claimed scum? tell me.


I can't say I like his push on DMB.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 16 2024 00:53 GMT
#8965
On March 16 2024 09:51 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
In DP-speak that means he wants to survive the NK over probably town Palmar.


Who does sorry?


Carry on.
Isn't Jealous claimed scum? tell me.


Why are you two ignoring my post? Do you not see that in oats filter that strange koshi thing. Maybe cc and I were right?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 00:54 GMT
#8966
On March 16 2024 09:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
I filterd Cc

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 16:04 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 15:57 DarthPunk wrote:
FFS cake are you scum claiming here again.

Like Koshi is your mafia read and you are asking why he was not killed by mafia.


No, the answer here is

Koshi didnt get killed because he is mafia.

Why is it so difficult to understand me?

Do i phrase things weirdly or something?

I am just asking you those questions to see if we go to the same conclusions.

I will filter koshi again but first CC


Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 04:46 CopCake wrote:
Would be stupid of mafia koshi to push mafia palmar.


Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 05:36 iamperfection wrote:
And I feel like you just went through koshis filter trying to find any inconsistency possible. Also not explaining why said inconsistency makes koshi mafia


- Koshi says I am unreadable and then says he can read me, then even dares to say he tone reads me.
- Koshi is like Oats I need to kill you and then says “yes, I was wrong about Oats” Oats also wanted to mayor Koshi.
- He hardcore townreads DP but suspects Jacob??? Even when he claimed gunsmith? He even says “Is jacob even the gunsmith?”

Post #4745 so you can see his reads before

Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc

Like I said, if he hardcore reads DP as town, why is he questioning jacob? Like if he thinks DP is town, shouldnt he believe Jacob’s claim?

- Many of his decisions are based on dead players: Marv would have liked, Sandro this, Rayn that.

I didnt went with the eyes of: I must find scum in Koshi.
I didnt like how he reacted to me being lynched then no then yes. Felt like he was trying to prepare the scenario of “I told you so”, which I know, it will happen because I am VT.

There are more things quoted, and I am phoneposting atm. I dont think I am going to get on the computer because I am tired and almost midnight.



If you think is worth to talk to me please do so. If you think my case is trash ignore me.


fuck why didn´t I see that oats wanted to vote koshi as major

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

raynpelikoneet (4): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Koshi (1): Koshi
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Vivax (0): raynpelikoneet

Not Voting (15):


First both voting for themselfs

I did not found him voting Koshi as mayjor as CC told us but he (lynch)vote out of nothing Koshi
You look in his filter page 4. There is no reason explained why he votes Koshi. Like really nothing.
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote koshi





few hours later he posts this and unvote Koshi. Since that time Koshi got a Townread from him.
How is this a Townread and what fucking kind of play is this.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

I do actually like this post from koshi


And then that:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway here’s where I’m at
Town: koshi, iamp, rayn
Mafia: VE, jacob,


He never explained the Townread on Koshi. But come on thats not a post where you gonna townread somebody or am I really this stupid????

This is by the way all on the same day. Oats filter page 4 and 5 and in between this quotes there are almost no posts or questions. This Townread from Oats on Koshi looks sus for me.

Then I made my list post what was requested by Rels. My list posts are bad and always looks scummy. I still do not know who to make a non sus listpost and I am sorry for that. I will try to figure that out for future games.
Rels was co hosting games where I was in and had always the same problem as soon as I had to make a list post i got votes on me. So rels asking for that, maybe remembering that from last games and make me do it. Oats started to make this votedmb shit now.
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible



Town pls tell me that I am not goeing paranoid on Oats filter here!


Jealous analyse this post for me please.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 16 2024 00:55 GMT
#8967
On March 16 2024 08:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 08:28 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 07:42 iamperfection wrote:
Jealous if your town couldn't dmb just lurk?

They lynch town either way, CopCake's flip makes me look bad, she got the opportunity to call me scummy to boot, and she wasn't even the one that hammered CopCake. I think it works out pretty well in scum!DMB's favor.



Why should this be good for a scum DMB?
I remember sombody was writing that if CC is Town then dmb has to be mafia or either way. I am not sure who wrote that but i think it was palmar. So why should I scumDMB risk such a thing?

The only thing I am seeing here is that people goeing mad again on people with a bad Towngame. Is this the plan because until now it didn´t help us. Lynch Ve because of Bad Town game (and he is known for that) CC playing strange means also bad Towngame and me same as well. Just voting bad Town after bad Town is not what will help us in any fucking way.

Did you filter C? Did you read her last scumreads? What about DP. How sure are we that he is really Town. I mean gunsmith can give the gun to mafia as well and shooting the inactiv mafia to get a hell of a Townread would be insane mafia move but not impossibole for DP. When DP is mafia he plays insane so why not?

Rels is the Endbos of TMI and it seems like nobody fucking cares about that and that pisses me off as hell

Another scumread of CC was Koshi. Did anybody from you maybe reread Koshi? What do we think about that? Is her read good or bad?


"Lynch Ve because of Bad Town game" -> who did that? At least I was sure he was scum

"Just voting bad Town after bad Town is not what will help us in any fucking way." -> who fucking voted bad town yesterday though?

"Rels is the Endbos of TMI and it seems like nobody fucking cares about that and that pisses me off as hell" -> nobody cares? You stole that tmi read! At least Palmar and dp thinks the same! It's the only thing you're bringing over and over when talking about me!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 16 2024 00:55 GMT
#8968
On March 16 2024 09:54 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
I filterd Cc

On March 13 2024 16:04 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 15:57 DarthPunk wrote:
FFS cake are you scum claiming here again.

Like Koshi is your mafia read and you are asking why he was not killed by mafia.


No, the answer here is

Koshi didnt get killed because he is mafia.

Why is it so difficult to understand me?

Do i phrase things weirdly or something?

I am just asking you those questions to see if we go to the same conclusions.

I will filter koshi again but first CC


On March 14 2024 04:46 CopCake wrote:
Would be stupid of mafia koshi to push mafia palmar.


On March 14 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 05:36 iamperfection wrote:
And I feel like you just went through koshis filter trying to find any inconsistency possible. Also not explaining why said inconsistency makes koshi mafia


- Koshi says I am unreadable and then says he can read me, then even dares to say he tone reads me.
- Koshi is like Oats I need to kill you and then says “yes, I was wrong about Oats” Oats also wanted to mayor Koshi.
- He hardcore townreads DP but suspects Jacob??? Even when he claimed gunsmith? He even says “Is jacob even the gunsmith?”

Post #4745 so you can see his reads before

Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc

Like I said, if he hardcore reads DP as town, why is he questioning jacob? Like if he thinks DP is town, shouldnt he believe Jacob’s claim?

- Many of his decisions are based on dead players: Marv would have liked, Sandro this, Rayn that.

I didnt went with the eyes of: I must find scum in Koshi.
I didnt like how he reacted to me being lynched then no then yes. Felt like he was trying to prepare the scenario of “I told you so”, which I know, it will happen because I am VT.

There are more things quoted, and I am phoneposting atm. I dont think I am going to get on the computer because I am tired and almost midnight.



If you think is worth to talk to me please do so. If you think my case is trash ignore me.


fuck why didn´t I see that oats wanted to vote koshi as major

On March 05 2024 02:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

raynpelikoneet (4): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Koshi (1): Koshi
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Vivax (0): raynpelikoneet

Not Voting (15):


First both voting for themselfs

I did not found him voting Koshi as mayjor as CC told us but he (lynch)vote out of nothing Koshi
You look in his filter page 4. There is no reason explained why he votes Koshi. Like really nothing.
On March 05 2024 04:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote koshi





few hours later he posts this and unvote Koshi. Since that time Koshi got a Townread from him.
How is this a Townread and what fucking kind of play is this.

On March 05 2024 06:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

I do actually like this post from koshi


And then that:
On March 05 2024 10:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway here’s where I’m at
Town: koshi, iamp, rayn
Mafia: VE, jacob,


He never explained the Townread on Koshi. But come on thats not a post where you gonna townread somebody or am I really this stupid????

This is by the way all on the same day. Oats filter page 4 and 5 and in between this quotes there are almost no posts or questions. This Townread from Oats on Koshi looks sus for me.

Then I made my list post what was requested by Rels. My list posts are bad and always looks scummy. I still do not know who to make a non sus listpost and I am sorry for that. I will try to figure that out for future games.
Rels was co hosting games where I was in and had always the same problem as soon as I had to make a list post i got votes on me. So rels asking for that, maybe remembering that from last games and make me do it. Oats started to make this votedmb shit now.
On March 05 2024 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible



Town pls tell me that I am not goeing paranoid on Oats filter here!


Jealous analyse this post for me please.


-.- really?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 00:55 GMT
#8969
On March 16 2024 09:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
In DP-speak that means he wants to survive the NK over probably town Palmar.


Who does sorry?


Carry on.
Isn't Jealous claimed scum? tell me.


Why are you two ignoring my post? Do you not see that in oats filter that strange koshi thing. Maybe cc and I were right?


Its wrong to talk too much during the night if you are at risk of being killed DMB.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 16 2024 00:56 GMT
#8970
On March 16 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

In other words that is a totally normal read progression for her?

DMB: "I think this post is townie."
Someone else: "No, it's scummy."
DMB: "Oh you're right, it's scummy."

???


When she was mafia she got 'stuck' on like one scum read only, when she is town, she is very paranoid, and changes reads quickly.

This is a town game from her IMO.

When she was mafia she was very aggressive and very tunnell-y

She's stuck on the same read and same point on me ...
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 00:56 GMT
#8971
On March 16 2024 09:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
I filterd Cc

On March 13 2024 16:04 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 15:57 DarthPunk wrote:
FFS cake are you scum claiming here again.

Like Koshi is your mafia read and you are asking why he was not killed by mafia.


No, the answer here is

Koshi didnt get killed because he is mafia.

Why is it so difficult to understand me?

Do i phrase things weirdly or something?

I am just asking you those questions to see if we go to the same conclusions.

I will filter koshi again but first CC


On March 14 2024 04:46 CopCake wrote:
Would be stupid of mafia koshi to push mafia palmar.


On March 14 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 05:36 iamperfection wrote:
And I feel like you just went through koshis filter trying to find any inconsistency possible. Also not explaining why said inconsistency makes koshi mafia


- Koshi says I am unreadable and then says he can read me, then even dares to say he tone reads me.
- Koshi is like Oats I need to kill you and then says “yes, I was wrong about Oats” Oats also wanted to mayor Koshi.
- He hardcore townreads DP but suspects Jacob??? Even when he claimed gunsmith? He even says “Is jacob even the gunsmith?”

Post #4745 so you can see his reads before

Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc

Like I said, if he hardcore reads DP as town, why is he questioning jacob? Like if he thinks DP is town, shouldnt he believe Jacob’s claim?

- Many of his decisions are based on dead players: Marv would have liked, Sandro this, Rayn that.

I didnt went with the eyes of: I must find scum in Koshi.
I didnt like how he reacted to me being lynched then no then yes. Felt like he was trying to prepare the scenario of “I told you so”, which I know, it will happen because I am VT.

There are more things quoted, and I am phoneposting atm. I dont think I am going to get on the computer because I am tired and almost midnight.



If you think is worth to talk to me please do so. If you think my case is trash ignore me.


fuck why didn´t I see that oats wanted to vote koshi as major

On March 05 2024 02:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

raynpelikoneet (4): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Koshi (1): Koshi
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Vivax (0): raynpelikoneet

Not Voting (15):


First both voting for themselfs

I did not found him voting Koshi as mayjor as CC told us but he (lynch)vote out of nothing Koshi
You look in his filter page 4. There is no reason explained why he votes Koshi. Like really nothing.
On March 05 2024 04:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote koshi





few hours later he posts this and unvote Koshi. Since that time Koshi got a Townread from him.
How is this a Townread and what fucking kind of play is this.

On March 05 2024 06:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

I do actually like this post from koshi


And then that:
On March 05 2024 10:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway here’s where I’m at
Town: koshi, iamp, rayn
Mafia: VE, jacob,


He never explained the Townread on Koshi. But come on thats not a post where you gonna townread somebody or am I really this stupid????

This is by the way all on the same day. Oats filter page 4 and 5 and in between this quotes there are almost no posts or questions. This Townread from Oats on Koshi looks sus for me.

Then I made my list post what was requested by Rels. My list posts are bad and always looks scummy. I still do not know who to make a non sus listpost and I am sorry for that. I will try to figure that out for future games.
Rels was co hosting games where I was in and had always the same problem as soon as I had to make a list post i got votes on me. So rels asking for that, maybe remembering that from last games and make me do it. Oats started to make this votedmb shit now.
On March 05 2024 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible



Town pls tell me that I am not goeing paranoid on Oats filter here!


Jealous analyse this post for me please.


-.- really?


Whats your problem?

DMB honestly, can you just let me do my thing please.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 16 2024 00:56 GMT
#8972
On March 16 2024 09:55 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 08:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 16 2024 08:28 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 07:42 iamperfection wrote:
Jealous if your town couldn't dmb just lurk?

They lynch town either way, CopCake's flip makes me look bad, she got the opportunity to call me scummy to boot, and she wasn't even the one that hammered CopCake. I think it works out pretty well in scum!DMB's favor.



Why should this be good for a scum DMB?
I remember sombody was writing that if CC is Town then dmb has to be mafia or either way. I am not sure who wrote that but i think it was palmar. So why should I scumDMB risk such a thing?

The only thing I am seeing here is that people goeing mad again on people with a bad Towngame. Is this the plan because until now it didn´t help us. Lynch Ve because of Bad Town game (and he is known for that) CC playing strange means also bad Towngame and me same as well. Just voting bad Town after bad Town is not what will help us in any fucking way.

Did you filter C? Did you read her last scumreads? What about DP. How sure are we that he is really Town. I mean gunsmith can give the gun to mafia as well and shooting the inactiv mafia to get a hell of a Townread would be insane mafia move but not impossibole for DP. When DP is mafia he plays insane so why not?

Rels is the Endbos of TMI and it seems like nobody fucking cares about that and that pisses me off as hell

Another scumread of CC was Koshi. Did anybody from you maybe reread Koshi? What do we think about that? Is her read good or bad?


"Lynch Ve because of Bad Town game" -> who did that? At least I was sure he was scum

"Just voting bad Town after bad Town is not what will help us in any fucking way." -> who fucking voted bad town yesterday though?

"Rels is the Endbos of TMI and it seems like nobody fucking cares about that and that pisses me off as hell" -> nobody cares? You stole that tmi read! At least Palmar and dp thinks the same! It's the only thing you're bringing over and over when talking about me!


Look back in my filter I called you scum before CC and Palmar...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 00:57 GMT
#8973
On March 16 2024 09:56 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

In other words that is a totally normal read progression for her?

DMB: "I think this post is townie."
Someone else: "No, it's scummy."
DMB: "Oh you're right, it's scummy."

???


When she was mafia she got 'stuck' on like one scum read only, when she is town, she is very paranoid, and changes reads quickly.

This is a town game from her IMO.

When she was mafia she was very aggressive and very tunnell-y

She's stuck on the same read and same point on me ...


Its one read of many, that is the difference.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 00:57 GMT
#8974
On March 16 2024 09:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
In DP-speak that means he wants to survive the NK over probably town Palmar.


Who does sorry?


Carry on.
Isn't Jealous claimed scum? tell me.


Why are you two ignoring my post? Do you not see that in oats filter that strange koshi thing. Maybe cc and I were right?


You are an endangered species tomorrow.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 00:57 GMT
#8975
Mafia jealous is sniping the women for lynch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 16 2024 00:59 GMT
#8976
On March 16 2024 09:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:56 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

In other words that is a totally normal read progression for her?

DMB: "I think this post is townie."
Someone else: "No, it's scummy."
DMB: "Oh you're right, it's scummy."

???


When she was mafia she got 'stuck' on like one scum read only, when she is town, she is very paranoid, and changes reads quickly.

This is a town game from her IMO.

When she was mafia she was very aggressive and very tunnell-y

She's stuck on the same read and same point on me ...


Its one read of many, that is the difference.

Is it though
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 01:00 GMT
#8977
On March 04 2024 12:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
can we not speculate on hypothetical wagons for now.

For what its worth nobody's posts have given me mafia goosebumps yet.


Are you so quick to write off Oats for not reading the OP?
But I agree that I probably won‘t vote for him.

He was good last game on MS though, when he was town.

It's weird to me that both you and DP mentioned the MS game within a minute of each other in your attempts to call out oats.


On March 04 2024 13:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
can we not speculate on hypothetical wagons for now.

For what its worth nobody's posts have given me mafia goosebumps yet.


Are you so quick to write off Oats for not reading the OP?
But I agree that I probably won‘t vote for him.

He was good last game on MS though, when he was town.

It's weird to me that both you and DP mentioned the MS game within a minute of each other in your attempts to call out oats.

Trfel or Jacob I'm curious if this stood out to either of you guys.

Especially in light of DP seemingly backing off Oats a bit



On March 04 2024 13:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:09 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:38 iamperfection wrote:
can we not speculate on hypothetical wagons for now.

For what its worth nobody's posts have given me mafia goosebumps yet.


Are you so quick to write off Oats for not reading the OP?
But I agree that I probably won‘t vote for him.

He was good last game on MS though, when he was town.

It's weird to me that both you and DP mentioned the MS game within a minute of each other in your attempts to call out oats.

Trfel or Jacob I'm curious if this stood out to either of you guys.

Especially in light of DP seemingly backing off Oats a bit
It didn't stand out to me, why? Are you suggesting that they were talking about it in the mafia chat or something which is why they brought it up here? (which seems extremely unlikely) Or what makes this interesting?

It did make me wonder, one of them could have mentioned it in a scum chat and then they both decided to bring it up, not realizing the other was going to say it.

... ok as I typed that out, I realized how tinfoil hat it sounds. That's a very very unlikely scenario, disregard.



Townie.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 01:00 GMT
#8978
On March 16 2024 09:54 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
I filterd Cc

On March 13 2024 16:04 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 15:57 DarthPunk wrote:
FFS cake are you scum claiming here again.

Like Koshi is your mafia read and you are asking why he was not killed by mafia.


No, the answer here is

Koshi didnt get killed because he is mafia.

Why is it so difficult to understand me?

Do i phrase things weirdly or something?

I am just asking you those questions to see if we go to the same conclusions.

I will filter koshi again but first CC


On March 14 2024 04:46 CopCake wrote:
Would be stupid of mafia koshi to push mafia palmar.


On March 14 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 05:36 iamperfection wrote:
And I feel like you just went through koshis filter trying to find any inconsistency possible. Also not explaining why said inconsistency makes koshi mafia


- Koshi says I am unreadable and then says he can read me, then even dares to say he tone reads me.
- Koshi is like Oats I need to kill you and then says “yes, I was wrong about Oats” Oats also wanted to mayor Koshi.
- He hardcore townreads DP but suspects Jacob??? Even when he claimed gunsmith? He even says “Is jacob even the gunsmith?”

Post #4745 so you can see his reads before

Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc

Like I said, if he hardcore reads DP as town, why is he questioning jacob? Like if he thinks DP is town, shouldnt he believe Jacob’s claim?

- Many of his decisions are based on dead players: Marv would have liked, Sandro this, Rayn that.

I didnt went with the eyes of: I must find scum in Koshi.
I didnt like how he reacted to me being lynched then no then yes. Felt like he was trying to prepare the scenario of “I told you so”, which I know, it will happen because I am VT.

There are more things quoted, and I am phoneposting atm. I dont think I am going to get on the computer because I am tired and almost midnight.



If you think is worth to talk to me please do so. If you think my case is trash ignore me.


fuck why didn´t I see that oats wanted to vote koshi as major

On March 05 2024 02:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

raynpelikoneet (4): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Koshi (1): Koshi
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Vivax (0): raynpelikoneet

Not Voting (15):


First both voting for themselfs

I did not found him voting Koshi as mayjor as CC told us but he (lynch)vote out of nothing Koshi
You look in his filter page 4. There is no reason explained why he votes Koshi. Like really nothing.
On March 05 2024 04:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote koshi





few hours later he posts this and unvote Koshi. Since that time Koshi got a Townread from him.
How is this a Townread and what fucking kind of play is this.

On March 05 2024 06:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

I do actually like this post from koshi


And then that:
On March 05 2024 10:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway here’s where I’m at
Town: koshi, iamp, rayn
Mafia: VE, jacob,


He never explained the Townread on Koshi. But come on thats not a post where you gonna townread somebody or am I really this stupid????

This is by the way all on the same day. Oats filter page 4 and 5 and in between this quotes there are almost no posts or questions. This Townread from Oats on Koshi looks sus for me.

Then I made my list post what was requested by Rels. My list posts are bad and always looks scummy. I still do not know who to make a non sus listpost and I am sorry for that. I will try to figure that out for future games.
Rels was co hosting games where I was in and had always the same problem as soon as I had to make a list post i got votes on me. So rels asking for that, maybe remembering that from last games and make me do it. Oats started to make this votedmb shit now.
On March 05 2024 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible



Town pls tell me that I am not goeing paranoid on Oats filter here!


Jealous analyse this post for me please.

Minus the self-meta analysis, I like it. I was already pretty ambivalent about Koshi, but I'll have to skim his filter now to be sure.

As for what this post says about DMB, I like that too tbh. It seems like she's trying to tie strings together and point out inconsistencies, which I'm a fan of.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 01:01 GMT
#8979
On March 16 2024 09:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:56 Rels wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

In other words that is a totally normal read progression for her?

DMB: "I think this post is townie."
Someone else: "No, it's scummy."
DMB: "Oh you're right, it's scummy."

???


When she was mafia she got 'stuck' on like one scum read only, when she is town, she is very paranoid, and changes reads quickly.

This is a town game from her IMO.

When she was mafia she was very aggressive and very tunnell-y

She's stuck on the same read and same point on me ...


Its one read of many, that is the difference.

Is it though

Are we reading the same game here?

She is like a shotgun throwing reads all over the place even in places where it doesn't make sense.

Like she is shading me a bit tonight when it is definitely not in her best interests to do so as mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 01:02 GMT
#8980
On March 16 2024 10:00 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
I filterd Cc

On March 13 2024 16:04 CopCake wrote:
On March 13 2024 15:57 DarthPunk wrote:
FFS cake are you scum claiming here again.

Like Koshi is your mafia read and you are asking why he was not killed by mafia.


No, the answer here is

Koshi didnt get killed because he is mafia.

Why is it so difficult to understand me?

Do i phrase things weirdly or something?

I am just asking you those questions to see if we go to the same conclusions.

I will filter koshi again but first CC


On March 14 2024 04:46 CopCake wrote:
Would be stupid of mafia koshi to push mafia palmar.


On March 14 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 05:36 iamperfection wrote:
And I feel like you just went through koshis filter trying to find any inconsistency possible. Also not explaining why said inconsistency makes koshi mafia


- Koshi says I am unreadable and then says he can read me, then even dares to say he tone reads me.
- Koshi is like Oats I need to kill you and then says “yes, I was wrong about Oats” Oats also wanted to mayor Koshi.
- He hardcore townreads DP but suspects Jacob??? Even when he claimed gunsmith? He even says “Is jacob even the gunsmith?”

Post #4745 so you can see his reads before

Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc

Like I said, if he hardcore reads DP as town, why is he questioning jacob? Like if he thinks DP is town, shouldnt he believe Jacob’s claim?

- Many of his decisions are based on dead players: Marv would have liked, Sandro this, Rayn that.

I didnt went with the eyes of: I must find scum in Koshi.
I didnt like how he reacted to me being lynched then no then yes. Felt like he was trying to prepare the scenario of “I told you so”, which I know, it will happen because I am VT.

There are more things quoted, and I am phoneposting atm. I dont think I am going to get on the computer because I am tired and almost midnight.



If you think is worth to talk to me please do so. If you think my case is trash ignore me.


fuck why didn´t I see that oats wanted to vote koshi as major

On March 05 2024 02:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

raynpelikoneet (4): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Koshi (1): Koshi
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Vivax (0): raynpelikoneet

Not Voting (15):


First both voting for themselfs

I did not found him voting Koshi as mayjor as CC told us but he (lynch)vote out of nothing Koshi
You look in his filter page 4. There is no reason explained why he votes Koshi. Like really nothing.
On March 05 2024 04:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote koshi





few hours later he posts this and unvote Koshi. Since that time Koshi got a Townread from him.
How is this a Townread and what fucking kind of play is this.

On March 05 2024 06:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

I do actually like this post from koshi


And then that:
On March 05 2024 10:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway here’s where I’m at
Town: koshi, iamp, rayn
Mafia: VE, jacob,


He never explained the Townread on Koshi. But come on thats not a post where you gonna townread somebody or am I really this stupid????

This is by the way all on the same day. Oats filter page 4 and 5 and in between this quotes there are almost no posts or questions. This Townread from Oats on Koshi looks sus for me.

Then I made my list post what was requested by Rels. My list posts are bad and always looks scummy. I still do not know who to make a non sus listpost and I am sorry for that. I will try to figure that out for future games.
Rels was co hosting games where I was in and had always the same problem as soon as I had to make a list post i got votes on me. So rels asking for that, maybe remembering that from last games and make me do it. Oats started to make this votedmb shit now.
On March 05 2024 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible



Town pls tell me that I am not goeing paranoid on Oats filter here!


Jealous analyse this post for me please.

Minus the self-meta analysis, I like it. I was already pretty ambivalent about Koshi, but I'll have to skim his filter now to be sure.

As for what this post says about DMB, I like that too tbh. It seems like she's trying to tie strings together and point out inconsistencies, which I'm a fan of.


Ok good. That's right.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 447 448 449 450 451 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 912
ComeBackTV 606
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 331
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 59
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48978
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1342
EffOrt 1106
Soma 646
Mini 580
Hyuk 561
BeSt 473
Light 435
Larva 383
[ Show more ]
Rush 256
ZerO 227
Mong 91
910 82
Leta 74
Sea.KH 57
Pusan 52
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 44
firebathero 42
Mind 34
Sexy 34
JYJ 32
Aegong 29
Yoon 23
Bale 23
Terrorterran 16
Trap 16
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6792
qojqva743
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1071
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1379
hiko1284
Beastyqt576
B2W.Neo398
Livibee192
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX178
XaKoH 144
ArmadaUGS111
KnowMe79
djWHEAT79
Mew2King71
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• poizon28 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2565
Other Games
• Shiphtur70
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 35m
Online Event
20h 35m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.