• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:34
CEST 05:34
KST 12:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9338 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 06:14 GMT
#5951
Do you have any ideas about who is what alignment cake if you are town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 06:15 GMT
#5952
Not really sure what to make of that
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 06:32 GMT
#5956
I'm finding it hard to believe that if its just cake and VE +1 that the mafia team don't just resign.

Unless they have someone incredibly well hidden.

Or I guess cake being traitor here also works.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 06:34 GMT
#5958
It's crazy that oats has a 20 page filter as mafia day 2 and there is basically zero spew.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 06:34 GMT
#5959
On March 10 2024 15:34 iamperfection wrote:
balance wise i dont think there should be a traitor.


Why is that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 06:45 GMT
#5962
On March 10 2024 15:35 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 15:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 15:34 iamperfection wrote:
balance wise i dont think there should be a traitor.


Why is that?

with all the blues a traitor just makes mafia worse.


Fair.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 08:18 GMT
#5968
Dumb tell again huh.

Does this one look fake though?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 08:19 GMT
#5969
On March 10 2024 16:49 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 15:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Do you have any ideas about who is what alignment cake if you are town?


I will leave you with these questions

Night 1 .- two deaths (mafia vig/mafia kp?)
Night 2.- three deaths (mafia kp/ gunsmith shot/town vig????)

Town vig didnt happen on night two more likely, because confirmed cop death and townread by all death.

So we have two cases:

Town vig killed either rayn or sandro

Town vig TTS

If you are the guy with the gun, then town vig killed night 1.

So we have 6 blue roles.

- jailkeeper
- cop
- gunsmith
- veteran???
- town vig
- joat

For you, if you are town and got a gun, veteran and gunsmith should be confirmed.

So only jailkeeper is not confirmed for you.

The questions are:

1.- Is it a balanced game to have 6 blue roles?

2.- Did I understood correctly the roles of a single shot for mafia vig/ town vig?



5 blues is plausible
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 08:29 GMT
#5972
Cake is your take that I am still mafia seriously?

How deeply tunnelled are you?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 08:53 GMT
#5975
So who is mafia now?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 09:17 GMT
#5980
On March 10 2024 18:04 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 17:53 DarthPunk wrote:
So who is mafia now?

I liked marv poe list.

Mafia is down to 1kp now so we have like 3 mislynches and 2 confirmed townies.


I was asking cake
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 09:17 GMT
#5981
On March 10 2024 18:10 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 18:08 Palmar wrote:
So I barely read the OP but we are assuming that either mafia shit Vivax to get a random kill on a bodyguard or that they have a strongarm to murder slam ?


- mafia blocks vivax -
- kills slam -

I dont see the use of a strongarm there


Oh really?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 09:31 GMT
#5985
On March 10 2024 18:20 CopCake wrote:
DP also consider this

From your perspective I am mafia.

You announced you want to kill either tts, dumb or me.

We know TTS was mafia. Why not block the person who was saying he would kill tts/mafiacake/mafiadumb.



Yeah I have thought about that to be honest

My best guess is they were wifomed out of it. And wanted to kill slam.

Makes it unlikely that all of you were mafia though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 09:48 GMT
#5987
On March 10 2024 18:35 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 18:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:20 CopCake wrote:
DP also consider this

From your perspective I am mafia.

You announced you want to kill either tts, dumb or me.

We know TTS was mafia. Why not block the person who was saying he would kill tts/mafiacake/mafiadumb.



Yeah I have thought about that to be honest

My best guess is they were wifomed out of it. And wanted to kill slam.

Makes it unlikely that all of you were mafia though.


With two it would had been mafia a priority to block you.

When I flip as town, who is mafia?


They can’t block me and kill the cop though right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 09:49 GMT
#5988
If you flip town I would have to reassess the game.

Ve looks lock mafia here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 09:50 GMT
#5989
Is it possible that there is a strongarm and mafiia vig and framer but no roleblocker?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 09:52 GMT
#5991
On March 10 2024 18:50 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 18:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:35 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:20 CopCake wrote:
DP also consider this

From your perspective I am mafia.

You announced you want to kill either tts, dumb or me.

We know TTS was mafia. Why not block the person who was saying he would kill tts/mafiacake/mafiadumb.



Yeah I have thought about that to be honest

My best guess is they were wifomed out of it. And wanted to kill slam.

Makes it unlikely that all of you were mafia though.


With two it would had been mafia a priority to block you.

When I flip as town, who is mafia?


They can’t block me and kill the cop though right?


If they block you and kill slam, who killed TTS?


What do you mean? Clearly I shot tts.

It could be they dont have a roleblocker and have a strongarm instead.

Or I wasn’t roleblocked.

But I definitely killed tts 🤷


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 09:54 GMT
#5993
On March 10 2024 18:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 18:50 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:35 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:20 CopCake wrote:
DP also consider this

From your perspective I am mafia.

You announced you want to kill either tts, dumb or me.

We know TTS was mafia. Why not block the person who was saying he would kill tts/mafiacake/mafiadumb.



Yeah I have thought about that to be honest

My best guess is they were wifomed out of it. And wanted to kill slam.

Makes it unlikely that all of you were mafia though.


With two it would had been mafia a priority to block you.

When I flip as town, who is mafia?


They can’t block me and kill the cop though right?


If they block you and kill slam, who killed TTS?


What do you mean? Clearly I shot tts.

It could be they dont have a roleblocker and have a strongarm instead.

Or I wasn’t roleblocked.

But I definitely killed tts 🤷



Night one makes a bit more sense then maybe they need to play around jk a bit more with no roleblocker and a strongarm.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 09:58 GMT
#5998
On March 10 2024 18:54 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 18:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:50 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:35 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:20 CopCake wrote:
DP also consider this

From your perspective I am mafia.

You announced you want to kill either tts, dumb or me.

We know TTS was mafia. Why not block the person who was saying he would kill tts/mafiacake/mafiadumb.



Yeah I have thought about that to be honest

My best guess is they were wifomed out of it. And wanted to kill slam.

Makes it unlikely that all of you were mafia though.


With two it would had been mafia a priority to block you.

When I flip as town, who is mafia?


They can’t block me and kill the cop though right?


If they block you and kill slam, who killed TTS?


What do you mean? Clearly I shot tts.

It could be they dont have a roleblocker and have a strongarm instead.

Or I wasn’t roleblocked.

But I definitely killed tts 🤷




You mentioned the “they cant block me”

And I answered that.


Im not sure that you did.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 09:59 GMT
#5999
On March 10 2024 18:54 Koshi wrote:
Lynching Copcake is a mistake.
I would prefer ve or anything else that is consistent from marv and rayn filter.


Marv and rayn were both not sure on cake.

Marv last night even had doubts.

Tell me why cake is town that is irrefutable, all of you did this shit to me last game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1928
GuemChi 1396
NotJumperer 144
910 74
Bale 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
taco 476
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King51
Other Games
summit1g8000
Doublelift1818
JimRising 601
C9.Mang0367
PiGStarcraft293
WinterStarcraft269
Maynarde122
Coldzera 41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo713
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 27m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.