• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10585 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 431

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 429 430 431 432 433 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:12 GMT
#8601
Palmar cc is lock town now right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 14 2024 23:15 GMT
#8602
On March 15 2024 08:01 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.


Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:02 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.

Oh I thought it was going to be about some back and forth between you and CC that made it impossible to be partner, a little disappointed :p

Really disagree with the martyring part. First, I already found a post from anoter scum game of her where she martyred. Second, you cannot know she wasn't there, ready to ninja vote VE at the last minute if needed

I mean, there wasn't that much back-and-forth because after a while she just stopped responding to me in any intelligible manner, but I was lock CopCake the whole time and was who I focused my energy on casing several times D2. Point being, if you think that I can pretend to push CopCake, and CopCake can pretend to be upset with me, and then we both risk her getting lynched, then we would have to be good actors.

Really didn't think this would be a controversial take or something that needs explaining but maybe you weren't following closely.

Anyway:

##Vote: CopCake


I think i brought this up earlier but i thought this was odd. Back to back posts. Saying that cop hurt posting felt genuine then voting immediately

I even pointed out that this is hypocritical. It did feel genuine to me, but even scum being called out for their dumb takes can get butthurt about it. It was enough to make the needle move slightly for me but it doesn't outweigh everything else she's said/done throughout the game. Still, it can be an act, and if it is, it's a really good one, which is my point in this context.

Core of the post though was that I don't see any world where the CC/Jealous team makes sense unless we're both actors of that level.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 23:17 GMT
#8603
On March 15 2024 08:15 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 08:01 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.


On March 13 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:02 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.

Oh I thought it was going to be about some back and forth between you and CC that made it impossible to be partner, a little disappointed :p

Really disagree with the martyring part. First, I already found a post from anoter scum game of her where she martyred. Second, you cannot know she wasn't there, ready to ninja vote VE at the last minute if needed

I mean, there wasn't that much back-and-forth because after a while she just stopped responding to me in any intelligible manner, but I was lock CopCake the whole time and was who I focused my energy on casing several times D2. Point being, if you think that I can pretend to push CopCake, and CopCake can pretend to be upset with me, and then we both risk her getting lynched, then we would have to be good actors.

Really didn't think this would be a controversial take or something that needs explaining but maybe you weren't following closely.

Anyway:

##Vote: CopCake


I think i brought this up earlier but i thought this was odd. Back to back posts. Saying that cop hurt posting felt genuine then voting immediately

I even pointed out that this is hypocritical. It did feel genuine to me, but even scum being called out for their dumb takes can get butthurt about it. It was enough to make the needle move slightly for me but it doesn't outweigh everything else she's said/done throughout the game. Still, it can be an act, and if it is, it's a really good one, which is my point in this context.

Core of the post though was that I don't see any world where the CC/Jealous team makes sense unless we're both actors of that level.

have you seen the dick move analysis?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:17 GMT
#8604
On March 15 2024 08:15 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 08:01 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.


On March 13 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:02 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.

Oh I thought it was going to be about some back and forth between you and CC that made it impossible to be partner, a little disappointed :p

Really disagree with the martyring part. First, I already found a post from anoter scum game of her where she martyred. Second, you cannot know she wasn't there, ready to ninja vote VE at the last minute if needed

I mean, there wasn't that much back-and-forth because after a while she just stopped responding to me in any intelligible manner, but I was lock CopCake the whole time and was who I focused my energy on casing several times D2. Point being, if you think that I can pretend to push CopCake, and CopCake can pretend to be upset with me, and then we both risk her getting lynched, then we would have to be good actors.

Really didn't think this would be a controversial take or something that needs explaining but maybe you weren't following closely.

Anyway:

##Vote: CopCake


I think i brought this up earlier but i thought this was odd. Back to back posts. Saying that cop hurt posting felt genuine then voting immediately

I even pointed out that this is hypocritical. It did feel genuine to me, but even scum being called out for their dumb takes can get butthurt about it. It was enough to make the needle move slightly for me but it doesn't outweigh everything else she's said/done throughout the game. Still, it can be an act, and if it is, it's a really good one, which is my point in this context.

Core of the post though was that I don't see any world where the CC/Jealous team makes sense unless we're both actors of that level.


Jealous if you are town you need to dump a list post and start finding an alternative wagon

Cc basically confirmed herself by asking for a replacement and self voting through dick move analysis.

So give us some scum reads before all the euros go to bed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 23:20 GMT
#8605
On March 15 2024 08:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Palmar cc is lock town now right?

No but really yes.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 23:23 GMT
#8606
i got to go out for dinner back in about an hour.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 14 2024 23:28 GMT
#8607
On March 15 2024 08:17 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 08:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 08:01 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.


On March 13 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:02 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.

Oh I thought it was going to be about some back and forth between you and CC that made it impossible to be partner, a little disappointed :p

Really disagree with the martyring part. First, I already found a post from anoter scum game of her where she martyred. Second, you cannot know she wasn't there, ready to ninja vote VE at the last minute if needed

I mean, there wasn't that much back-and-forth because after a while she just stopped responding to me in any intelligible manner, but I was lock CopCake the whole time and was who I focused my energy on casing several times D2. Point being, if you think that I can pretend to push CopCake, and CopCake can pretend to be upset with me, and then we both risk her getting lynched, then we would have to be good actors.

Really didn't think this would be a controversial take or something that needs explaining but maybe you weren't following closely.

Anyway:

##Vote: CopCake


I think i brought this up earlier but i thought this was odd. Back to back posts. Saying that cop hurt posting felt genuine then voting immediately

I even pointed out that this is hypocritical. It did feel genuine to me, but even scum being called out for their dumb takes can get butthurt about it. It was enough to make the needle move slightly for me but it doesn't outweigh everything else she's said/done throughout the game. Still, it can be an act, and if it is, it's a really good one, which is my point in this context.

Core of the post though was that I don't see any world where the CC/Jealous team makes sense unless we're both actors of that level.

have you seen the dick move analysis?

That because she says she is going to get a replacement, that she is town? I'm tired of the theatrics tbh.

Trying to understand CopCake is exhausting in itself, so trying to untangle whether this is an act or not on top of that is just not worth the brainpower. If she's town, she fulfills her prophecy of being absolutely shit as town. If she's scum, I guess it would be her second time fulfilling the prophecy that she's "good" as scum by saving herself with emotional appeals (which she said were tasteless in this very game btw).

I think it's a fucking garbage situation and people who play like that shouldn't be allowed to play, period, regardless of alignment. But, because people decided to lynch VE instead, this is our world now, and if I get lynched today, for me it means that the nightmare of trying to lynch the player who made the most inane, manipulative, and scummy plays in the game is finally over. Will be fun watching Vivax have egg on his face, too
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:36 GMT
#8608
On March 15 2024 08:28 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 08:17 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 08:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 08:01 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.


On March 13 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:02 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.

Oh I thought it was going to be about some back and forth between you and CC that made it impossible to be partner, a little disappointed :p

Really disagree with the martyring part. First, I already found a post from anoter scum game of her where she martyred. Second, you cannot know she wasn't there, ready to ninja vote VE at the last minute if needed

I mean, there wasn't that much back-and-forth because after a while she just stopped responding to me in any intelligible manner, but I was lock CopCake the whole time and was who I focused my energy on casing several times D2. Point being, if you think that I can pretend to push CopCake, and CopCake can pretend to be upset with me, and then we both risk her getting lynched, then we would have to be good actors.

Really didn't think this would be a controversial take or something that needs explaining but maybe you weren't following closely.

Anyway:

##Vote: CopCake


I think i brought this up earlier but i thought this was odd. Back to back posts. Saying that cop hurt posting felt genuine then voting immediately

I even pointed out that this is hypocritical. It did feel genuine to me, but even scum being called out for their dumb takes can get butthurt about it. It was enough to make the needle move slightly for me but it doesn't outweigh everything else she's said/done throughout the game. Still, it can be an act, and if it is, it's a really good one, which is my point in this context.

Core of the post though was that I don't see any world where the CC/Jealous team makes sense unless we're both actors of that level.

have you seen the dick move analysis?

That because she says she is going to get a replacement, that she is town? I'm tired of the theatrics tbh.

Trying to understand CopCake is exhausting in itself, so trying to untangle whether this is an act or not on top of that is just not worth the brainpower. If she's town, she fulfills her prophecy of being absolutely shit as town. If she's scum, I guess it would be her second time fulfilling the prophecy that she's "good" as scum by saving herself with emotional appeals (which she said were tasteless in this very game btw).

I think it's a fucking garbage situation and people who play like that shouldn't be allowed to play, period, regardless of alignment. But, because people decided to lynch VE instead, this is our world now, and if I get lynched today, for me it means that the nightmare of trying to lynch the player who made the most inane, manipulative, and scummy plays in the game is finally over. Will be fun watching Vivax have egg on his face, too


I completely agree but it’s time to move on to something else imo
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 14 2024 23:36 GMT
#8609
Sidebar, this is an interesting vote snapshot from D2:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621825-a-classy-vote-thread?page=7#140

You can draw your own WIFOM from here.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 14 2024 23:41 GMT
#8610
On March 15 2024 08:11 Palmar wrote:
And DMB still just afk.

I'm sure this day can't end in anything but greatness.

Don't rejoice too soon, I'm here.

First I have to catch up with the thread
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:42 GMT
#8611
On March 15 2024 08:36 Jealous wrote:
Sidebar, this is an interesting vote snapshot from D2:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621825-a-classy-vote-thread?page=7#140

You can draw your own WIFOM from here.


You sussing koshi and perfection here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:42 GMT
#8612
On March 15 2024 08:41 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 08:11 Palmar wrote:
And DMB still just afk.

I'm sure this day can't end in anything but greatness.

Don't rejoice too soon, I'm here.

First I have to catch up with the thread


The hero we deserve?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:43 GMT
#8613
We still have just over two hours for shenanigans
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 14 2024 23:48 GMT
#8614
On March 15 2024 08:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 08:28 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 08:17 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 08:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 08:01 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.


On March 13 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:02 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
[quote]
CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.

Oh I thought it was going to be about some back and forth between you and CC that made it impossible to be partner, a little disappointed :p

Really disagree with the martyring part. First, I already found a post from anoter scum game of her where she martyred. Second, you cannot know she wasn't there, ready to ninja vote VE at the last minute if needed

I mean, there wasn't that much back-and-forth because after a while she just stopped responding to me in any intelligible manner, but I was lock CopCake the whole time and was who I focused my energy on casing several times D2. Point being, if you think that I can pretend to push CopCake, and CopCake can pretend to be upset with me, and then we both risk her getting lynched, then we would have to be good actors.

Really didn't think this would be a controversial take or something that needs explaining but maybe you weren't following closely.

Anyway:

##Vote: CopCake


I think i brought this up earlier but i thought this was odd. Back to back posts. Saying that cop hurt posting felt genuine then voting immediately

I even pointed out that this is hypocritical. It did feel genuine to me, but even scum being called out for their dumb takes can get butthurt about it. It was enough to make the needle move slightly for me but it doesn't outweigh everything else she's said/done throughout the game. Still, it can be an act, and if it is, it's a really good one, which is my point in this context.

Core of the post though was that I don't see any world where the CC/Jealous team makes sense unless we're both actors of that level.

have you seen the dick move analysis?

That because she says she is going to get a replacement, that she is town? I'm tired of the theatrics tbh.

Trying to understand CopCake is exhausting in itself, so trying to untangle whether this is an act or not on top of that is just not worth the brainpower. If she's town, she fulfills her prophecy of being absolutely shit as town. If she's scum, I guess it would be her second time fulfilling the prophecy that she's "good" as scum by saving herself with emotional appeals (which she said were tasteless in this very game btw).

I think it's a fucking garbage situation and people who play like that shouldn't be allowed to play, period, regardless of alignment. But, because people decided to lynch VE instead, this is our world now, and if I get lynched today, for me it means that the nightmare of trying to lynch the player who made the most inane, manipulative, and scummy plays in the game is finally over. Will be fun watching Vivax have egg on his face, too


I completely agree but it’s time to move on to something else imo

I was literally asked the question, though. Should I have just ignored it?

This is still my strongest scum read at the moment, and no matter what:
[image loading]
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 23:48 GMT
#8615
On March 06 2024 22:37 sandroba wrote:
I'm liking palmar more and more. His night posts read really genuine to me, maybe I'm a fool but I'm prob not going after palmar d2.
Marv had some paranoind behavior in the qt which has fully convinced me he is town.
I think these are the big question marks for people and I think they are both town.

By process of elimination here is what I'm at:
Likely mafia: ve + rels - both didn't care one bit about the lynch imo
Depending on TTS being mafia or town it leave us 2/3 mafia in this pile:
mz, jsl, jat, cop, dmb, slam

This is where I'm at.


Aside from sandro thinking JSL mafia at end of night at most we have this as slightly indicative of Rels.
Makes me a tad paranoid Jealous isn't among those but do I want to resort to NK wifom?

I'll accept shenannies onto Rels maybe.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 23:49 GMT
#8616
Rayn and Sandro had copcake in common, I'll concede that.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 14 2024 23:50 GMT
#8617
On March 15 2024 08:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 08:36 Jealous wrote:
Sidebar, this is an interesting vote snapshot from D2:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621825-a-classy-vote-thread?page=7#140

You can draw your own WIFOM from here.


You sussing koshi and perfection here?

FWIW CopCake doesn't look great here either but what else is new.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 23:51 GMT
#8618
Sandro thought jealous was town. It’s a read I rode for the longest of times.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 23:53 GMT
#8619
On March 15 2024 08:51 Palmar wrote:
Sandro thought jealous was town. It’s a read I rode for the longest of times.


I can be a good sheep here. But reading Jealous pains my eyes. I'd have to lie to not think he was mafia.
Maybe I'm wrong, but there's a strong lack of sheepable options.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 14 2024 23:54 GMT
#8620
Frankly I'm finding it hard to summon the fucks to give after defending myself against Vivax's constant misrepping and his shitty way of applying pressure.

My current analysis is that what we have going on right now is either:

1. Mafia eating popcorn in the background watching town cannibalize itself and making townies squirm, or
2. Mafia riding the wave of thread sentiment and voting as a spread-out bloc, mixed in with aggressive tunneled townies like Vivax likely/hopefully is, for the same purposes.

I think this is one of those times where seeing the pattern of crossed out names might actually be interesting to look into, but I ain't doin' all that.

Anyway, now that the tides have shifted again, it's supposedly my turn to "prove" I'm town as Vivax said. So, I'm finishing my Palmar read, which frankly isn't going great because there is enough in that bloat that there is evidence of him both operating in seemingly genuine townie fashion and moments where he seems just downright lazy and "coasting" because he isn't a primary target. But since I've already started, gonna finish that up and head out for dinner, but I'll tune back in for EOD.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 429 430 431 432 433 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1068
ComeBackTV 914
TaKeTV 564
SteadfastSC514
LamboSC2359
IndyStarCraft 217
Rex106
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 514
LamboSC2 359
mouzHeroMarine 292
IndyStarCraft 208
ProTech134
Rex 97
UpATreeSC 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25267
Shuttle 1366
Mini 530
firebathero 215
Snow 149
Rush 146
hero 48
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 18
Shine 16
[ Show more ]
Trap 16
Sexy 13
Djem5 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7446
qojqva1698
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
fl0m1557
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1876
crisheroes1200
Liquid`Hasu487
XaKoH 179
MindelVK11
Other Games
Grubby1354
ceh9659
FrodaN599
Beastyqt538
ArmadaUGS172
Hui .162
KnowMe148
QueenE107
C9.Mang089
Trikslyr81
Mew2King66
Dewaltoss44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
• 80smullet 0
League of Legends
• Nemesis3431
• TFBlade1090
Other Games
• imaqtpie734
• WagamamaTV267
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 11m
Stellar Fest
19h 11m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.