• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:44
CEST 16:44
KST 23:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8793 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 430

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 428 429 430 431 432 555 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 22:53 GMT
#8581
On March 15 2024 07:51 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:48 Jealous wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:28 Palmar wrote:
I think Jealous is complaining (he didn't quote it correctly) about my post encouraging Hapa to just play at a lower effort level.

I disagree with Jealous, I think that was a very townie post by me.

Yea, my apologies, I only realized on the re-read that I somehow lost that post into somewhere else. But, I'm glad you brought it up. For posterity (so everyone else knows what I was referring to):

On March 05 2024 23:58 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:50 Hapahauli wrote:
Not a damn thing. I don't want to be a buzz kill or anything, but I literally cannot bring myself to even try every time I sit down and try to start

You don't actually have to read the thread, god knows I haven't.

Just start talking with people. Mafia is incredibly hard and these people spam like their life depends on it. You just kinda have to accept that you're not playing at 100% capacity and be okay with it.


Admitting you haven't read the thread just doesn't feel like a smart thing to be doing regardless of whether you're mafia or town IMO, but especially town. If you're not trying to catch inconsistencies, see apparent partnerships or dissect whether a conflict is genuine or manufactured, what are we doing here? Like, yea, asking questions and using that info to inform your decisions is a thing you're supposed to do, but without a frame of reference it just feels like it's not helping town and can just lead to more confusion than anything.

But, you're a more experienced player than me and might have just been trying to be kind to Hapa, I can concede that. In general I liked how you've been posting recently for the most part, but you were also under the microscope for a bit so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Looking forward to see what you do going forward.


His reply to Palmar is very SvS-y

Oh I forgot that.

I was just trying to be nice and he made up shit about it.

Very rude.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:54 GMT
#8582
where does jealous live do we know ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 22:54 GMT
#8583
oh it's not actually in the quote

But I remember being annoyed about that.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:56 GMT
#8584
On March 15 2024 07:54 iamperfection wrote:
where does jealous live do we know ?


I think the states
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 22:57 GMT
#8585
On March 15 2024 07:53 iamperfection wrote:
this game is so fucking hard wtf.


Isn’t it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 22:57 GMT
#8586
oh it's in the quote, sorry, I'm a moron. It's the second part.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 22:57 GMT
#8587
On March 09 2024 11:29 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:24 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:19 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

When Oats aligment flips red or miller then slam will die in n2 anyways or if oats is just town slam get lynched. Thats so easy that even I understand that.


But there is no question from oats that he is town right?

So why say if he is town, he should just say don’t lynch slam when I flip.



If oats is just Town we have to lynch slam. Then he pretended the claim fooled us for one lynch and we get the lynch nr. 2 right. There is no other way. Even me with my Tl skill level 1 I know no matter which scenarion comes we know what to do.
Thats the only correct thing to do for our Town

Will you not listen to me after I flip when I tell you not to lynch slam?

Gotta say, if you flip scum, this is some really good play right here.


He didn't have the doubts others had about Oats vs VE unlike others until here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 22:59 GMT
#8588
On March 09 2024 12:49 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:21 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:08 Vivax wrote:
Very good play by Oats.
Good luck with the copcake shot dp.

VE tomorrow most likely.

So you think this was a double bus situation and people used it as an opportunity to look more townie for remaining on Oats?

Or maybe this is just a bad idea, to go after the second wagon?

And maybe it would be very convenient for some people who spearheaded second wagons?

Hmm 🤔

Vivax where you going? These weren't entirely rhetorical, I want to hear your thoughts on this.


Also remember being annoyed at this because he didn't have have thoughts of his own on this.

If it interested him so much he could have cooked up something of his own from analyzing wagons especially when he was just proven right by voting Oats.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 23:01 GMT
#8589
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.


On March 13 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 11:02 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.

Oh I thought it was going to be about some back and forth between you and CC that made it impossible to be partner, a little disappointed :p

Really disagree with the martyring part. First, I already found a post from anoter scum game of her where she martyred. Second, you cannot know she wasn't there, ready to ninja vote VE at the last minute if needed

I mean, there wasn't that much back-and-forth because after a while she just stopped responding to me in any intelligible manner, but I was lock CopCake the whole time and was who I focused my energy on casing several times D2. Point being, if you think that I can pretend to push CopCake, and CopCake can pretend to be upset with me, and then we both risk her getting lynched, then we would have to be good actors.

Really didn't think this would be a controversial take or something that needs explaining but maybe you weren't following closely.

Anyway:

##Vote: CopCake


I think i brought this up earlier but i thought this was odd. Back to back posts. Saying that cop hurt posting felt genuine then voting immediately
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 23:01 GMT
#8590
If you carry this lynch and end the game as town Vivax, you can keep your penis.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 23:03 GMT
#8591
When I think about that sentence out of context it is very strange.

I am about to head out, but probably going to end up scrolling on phone.

I was almost determined to sheep DP, but here I am following an Austrian lunatic. I'm almost certain no one has ever gotten into problems doing that.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 23:04 GMT
#8592
On March 15 2024 07:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:53 iamperfection wrote:
this game is so fucking hard wtf.


Isn’t it.

Sure is. But this is finally a good lynch. I'll be heading for bed now. Fingers crossed.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:05 GMT
#8593
On March 15 2024 08:01 Palmar wrote:
If you carry this lynch and end the game as town Vivax, you can keep your penis.


lol I spat out my cereal reading this lmao
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:05 GMT
#8594
I’m still going to be around depending on what jealous does.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 23:06 GMT
#8595
what does he have 6 votes?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 14 2024 23:11 GMT
#8596
On March 15 2024 07:54 iamperfection wrote:
where does jealous live do we know ?

States as DP said, just got off work and am finishing my Palmar filter post that I started yesterday.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:11 GMT
#8597
On March 15 2024 08:06 iamperfection wrote:
what does he have 6 votes?


Yes happened rather quickly hey.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 23:11 GMT
#8598
CC successfully averts a lynch with dramatics and fuck off.

I hate this playstyle soooo much 🤣
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 23:11 GMT
#8599
And DMB still just afk.

I'm sure this day can't end in anything but greatness.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 23:12 GMT
#8600
On March 15 2024 08:11 Palmar wrote:
CC successfully averts a lynch with dramatics and fuck off.

I hate this playstyle soooo much 🤣

Me too.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 428 429 430 431 432 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1333
ComeBackTV 502
SteadfastSC431
TaKeTV 354
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex136
EnkiAlexander 56
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 431
LamboSC2 280
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40662
Shuttle 2525
Horang2 923
EffOrt 908
Light 874
Mini 789
Soma 397
BeSt 330
Stork 325
firebathero 317
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 241
Snow 240
ZerO 217
ggaemo 175
Leta 102
Pusan 84
hero 80
Killer 62
Sea.KH 60
Sharp 47
sorry 39
Mind 35
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 29
Bale 28
Shine 27
Yoon 26
Aegong 25
Sexy 23
soO 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8899
Dendi904
qojqva762
Fuzer 178
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2005
crisheroes1227
XaKoH 178
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX179
ArmadaUGS160
QueenE107
Mew2King98
ZerO(Twitch)20
Railgan18
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
• Jankos2419
• TFBlade901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 16m
Stellar Fest
22h 16m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.