• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:12
CEST 11:12
KST 18:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6739 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 17:07 GMT
#9260
On March 17 2024 02:05 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 22:54 iamperfection wrote:
Mz can you give a full summary of your discord with palmar. How many posts overall were there too.

MZ: Hey Palmar I'm leaning town on you so I masoned you to try and solidify that
MZ: Can you give more opinions on Marv in the thread bc I read him as town when hes scum and scum when hes town
MZ: between you and me do you have any opinions on JAT bc people are reading him as town and I came to a rushed conclusion yesterday
MZ: I agree with this post https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=168#3344
MZ: we're in different time zones, but do you have any thoughts on CC's response to Slam's check
Palmar: Do I have to read that
Palmar: Wanna claim a blue role to me
MZ: Not gonna go full rayn
MZ: any read of koshi and his stuff this cycle
MZ: disregard Koshi, I let his stuff from the morning bleed into Vivax's posts now, still would love a Marv insight
MZ: You're lurking an awful lot this game
Palmar: I voted JAT day 1, of course I have suspicions
Palmar: I consistently called Koshi town
MZ: You are forgettable and recent contributions don't look fantastic
MZ: I get you're not keeping up with the thread but damn
Palmar: Relax I'm town
MZ: I see you voted VE
Palmar: Did you like my case on rayn
Palmar: Yeah for the lulz
MZ: I made a post about the math that I used not working out and I cited you who also posted math
MZ: Koshi can be kinda right here
MZ: Scum only have to target slams reads list to successfully frame, also might be why slam is alive


That's it.

i TOLD YOU TO SUMMARIZE
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 17:08 GMT
#9261
my lord people
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 17:19 GMT
#9264
i mean from that log mz has to be town right? At the very least they cant be mafia together. Its blatant rule breaking either way.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 17:24 GMT
#9270
On March 17 2024 02:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 02:07 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 02:05 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 16 2024 22:54 iamperfection wrote:
Mz can you give a full summary of your discord with palmar. How many posts overall were there too.

MZ: Hey Palmar I'm leaning town on you so I masoned you to try and solidify that
MZ: Can you give more opinions on Marv in the thread bc I read him as town when hes scum and scum when hes town
MZ: between you and me do you have any opinions on JAT bc people are reading him as town and I came to a rushed conclusion yesterday
MZ: I agree with this post https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=168#3344
MZ: we're in different time zones, but do you have any thoughts on CC's response to Slam's check
Palmar: Do I have to read that
Palmar: Wanna claim a blue role to me
MZ: Not gonna go full rayn
MZ: any read of koshi and his stuff this cycle
MZ: disregard Koshi, I let his stuff from the morning bleed into Vivax's posts now, still would love a Marv insight
MZ: You're lurking an awful lot this game
Palmar: I voted JAT day 1, of course I have suspicions
Palmar: I consistently called Koshi town
MZ: You are forgettable and recent contributions don't look fantastic
MZ: I get you're not keeping up with the thread but damn
Palmar: Relax I'm town
MZ: I see you voted VE
Palmar: Did you like my case on rayn
Palmar: Yeah for the lulz
MZ: I made a post about the math that I used not working out and I cited you who also posted math
MZ: Koshi can be kinda right here
MZ: Scum only have to target slams reads list to successfully frame, also might be why slam is alive


That's it.

i TOLD YOU TO SUMMARIZE

It is summarized

how is that a summary
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 17:26 GMT
#9273
On February 22 2024 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Setup


In addition to the usual roles, I will be adding mason chats into this game. At the start of each day I will randomize 2 players to become the whisperers for the cycle. They will be informed of this via PM. These players may (or may choose not to) PM me the name of one player to obtain a Discord chat with them for the rest of the day/night cycle. You may paraphrase discussions that occur, but you may not copy paste the log into the thread. Once the players reduce to 13 or less there will only be 1 whisperer.



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 17:28 GMT
#9275
so your saying all of those lines aren't exact quotes ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 20:16 GMT
#9317
On March 17 2024 05:06 Vivax wrote:
I think it‘s a case made with the help of scripts or something, maybe some ghostwriters who slave for Jealous.

It‘s still a bit disconnected from the game. There is no emphasis of MZ drunkposting during D2 when I briefly thought it made him 100% mafia. Those would be great to leverage his arguments.

what a giga chad if its not using scripts though.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 20:18 GMT
#9318
Jealous did you read the whole palmar mz mason dynamic going on?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 21:19 GMT
#9338
On March 17 2024 05:36 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 05:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:29 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:25 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:16 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:06 Vivax wrote:
I think it‘s a case made with the help of scripts or something, maybe some ghostwriters who slave for Jealous.

It‘s still a bit disconnected from the game. There is no emphasis of MZ drunkposting during D2 when I briefly thought it made him 100% mafia. Those would be great to leverage his arguments.

what a giga chad if its not using scripts though.

I type really fast.

On March 17 2024 05:18 iamperfection wrote:
Jealous did you read the whole palmar mz mason dynamic going on?

Yea I saw it, honestly I don't think I can find much AI in someone else's mason chats when there are timezone differences, one of them traveling constantly and the other seeming pretty disinterested in the chat and with the concept of masons in general IIRC from Palmar's filter.

I did find the point that if they were both scum that they might try harder to make it seem productive/active to be an interesting one, it was a good thought. No guarantee that they would have had that same thought, though. I think focusing on stuff that actually happened in the game (posts, reads, and votes) makes more sense to me overall.

So you now think that Palmar and I can't be scum together? Is that what you're saying here?

Not sure how you got that from what I said. I think it's possible, because I don't think that the mason chat was AI.

Ah so Palmar is still scum, is he your second highest read now after me? Or where has he shuffled out on the list.

Yea I'd probably say you are more lynchable than him now for me. Still have to look at Rels, also hoping Palmar and iamp address the fact that they too were on that horrible wagon, iamp being the last vote to stick on VE twice even, though as I said before the fact that the second VE vote was TvT with CopCake makes it overall less egregious IMO. And again, if someone else could do the work of looking into their read progressions on Oats instead of just getting the posters-in-question' self-testimonies, that would be a big help IMO.

if your asking me why i voted ve its because i thought oats was town and ve was scum. I was genuinely impressed with his play after the check. I was confused by all that happened with slam "claiming" for no reason and it apparently being true and mafia just not dealing with it in that case and combine that with Oats going tryhard.

Plus i always liked oats we used to play dota years ago so i was blinded by that too.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 21:24 GMT
#9339
Rels just voted palmar and decided to afk.
DMB chimed in with a lol and nothing else.

This is a critical cycle we need input.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 21:33 GMT
#9343
On March 17 2024 06:32 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:30 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:48 Jealous wrote:
Overall I'd say that MZ looks more townie in the mason chat alone, though it wouldn't be too hard to fake that and leading off with a TR does feel a little awkward unprompted IMO. Kinda like you're buttering him up, which I think is possible as both SvT and TvS and TvT for that matter, so really goes back to my thinking that it is NAI or WIFOM at best.

Palmar just looks wholly disinterested which I think leans slightly more scummy overall but that is WIFOM too, I imagine scum would in general at least try to look interested. If he truly thinks they are stupid then it's NAI, it would have to be a belief that he has in a vacuum outside of this specific game. I guess if anyone has masoned before with Palmar outside of Slam, now would be a good time to compare that to previous occurrences to see if there is some inconsistency there.

And you too. I am very interested in this game. I’m one of like the top 3 players in terms of games played and this may be the longest filter I’ve ever produced. I am very interested in the game.

No idea why people feel comfortable pushing the idea I’m not interested or haven’t done stuff. If you wanna push that I’ve been wrong or that I’ve been unsure or flip floppy or whatever that’s fine. But I am absolutely interested

This post was about the Mason chat. I think you will agree with me that you looked wholly disinterested there.

I don’t see the point in mason chats.

Go read last game or even a little exchange I had with Marv this game for confirmation

well according to the log you basically looked for blues and said you were voting for the lolz
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 21:40 GMT
#9348
On March 17 2024 06:38 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:32 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:30 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:48 Jealous wrote:
Overall I'd say that MZ looks more townie in the mason chat alone, though it wouldn't be too hard to fake that and leading off with a TR does feel a little awkward unprompted IMO. Kinda like you're buttering him up, which I think is possible as both SvT and TvS and TvT for that matter, so really goes back to my thinking that it is NAI or WIFOM at best.

Palmar just looks wholly disinterested which I think leans slightly more scummy overall but that is WIFOM too, I imagine scum would in general at least try to look interested. If he truly thinks they are stupid then it's NAI, it would have to be a belief that he has in a vacuum outside of this specific game. I guess if anyone has masoned before with Palmar outside of Slam, now would be a good time to compare that to previous occurrences to see if there is some inconsistency there.

And you too. I am very interested in this game. I’m one of like the top 3 players in terms of games played and this may be the longest filter I’ve ever produced. I am very interested in the game.

No idea why people feel comfortable pushing the idea I’m not interested or haven’t done stuff. If you wanna push that I’ve been wrong or that I’ve been unsure or flip floppy or whatever that’s fine. But I am absolutely interested

This post was about the Mason chat. I think you will agree with me that you looked wholly disinterested there.

I don’t see the point in mason chats.

Go read last game or even a little exchange I had with Marv this game for confirmation

Eh, at least one of your posts would beg to differ. Please see this post I made recently:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=467#9327

Could you explain the apparent inconsistency here?

Where is the inconsistency or am i an idiot?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 21:41 GMT
#9349
oh never-mind
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 21:50 GMT
#9357
On March 17 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
The hard part is getting iamperfection to vote Jealous he just sees big post and goes into awe and stupor

it had links vivax linksSSSSSSSSSS
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 22:13 GMT
#9374
On March 17 2024 07:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:03 Palmar wrote:
Being inconsistent and unsure isn’t a mafia trait. Been pretty clear on my lynch pool since late day 4.

Brother your lynch pool is the entire game that isn't confirmed town. Like that's not saying much.

No this just means you haven’t read my filter.

My current lynch pool is you, jealous, real and dmb. That’s like 4 out of 9

you have eliminated me?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 22:17 GMT
#9383
did you read what i said about the day 2 vote count palmar?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 22:24 GMT
#9394
On March 17 2024 07:22 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:17 Vivax wrote:
MZ keeps saying he wants him lynched but here I am explaining to him why he can't be town

Are you talking about Palmar or Jealous?

If for some reason Palmar is not a viable lynch at the end of the day I will 100% be voting Jealous, I just think Palmar is much more likely to be scum and also gives us more information on Jealous/Jat/maybe Rels. A scum Palmar will reinforce my sheeping of Koshi's reads and I'll be looking back at JAT as well as Jealous.

Why do you keep saying that. Koshi seemed to finish on you and jealous really from what i see.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 23:22 GMT
#9424
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

chill i got you bro let me cook
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 00:09 GMT
#9444
On March 17 2024 09:00 Vivax wrote:
DMB don't let me down.
PLEASE vote this guy with me.

I'll steal the flowers from the terrace if you do.

i got you fam.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 00:54 GMT
#9454
On March 17 2024 09:48 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 09:42 Vivax wrote:
Bruh I thought deadline was in an hour and almost got a heart attack

It's in an hour and twelve minutes.

its a day
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3630
Leta 934
actioN 519
BeSt 403
Mong 135
Dewaltoss 109
Larva 105
sorry 85
Killer 83
sSak 43
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 40
ZergMaN 31
Bale 31
Aegong 25
NotJumperer 21
HiyA 14
yabsab 14
scan(afreeca) 6
Counter-Strike
byalli636
Other Games
summit1g9652
olofmeister1091
Happy297
Sick198
crisheroes194
Pyrionflax138
KnowMe103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick728
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos978
• Stunt387
Other Games
• WagamamaTV127
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 48m
Replay Cast
13h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.