• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:53
CEST 14:53
KST 21:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8404 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 01:49 GMT
#5790
On March 10 2024 10:47 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 10:43 DarthPunk wrote:
I wonder if cake and dmb backed off cause I have a gun

If that was true, what would that make them?
But I don't think so


More likely not-town
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 02:08 GMT
#5793
On March 10 2024 11:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 10:47 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2024 10:43 DarthPunk wrote:
I wonder if cake and dmb backed off cause I have a gun

If that was true, what would that make them?
But I don't think so


More likely not-town

why


Cause town care less about living generally.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 02:19 GMT
#5801
On March 10 2024 11:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 11:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 11:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 10:47 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2024 10:43 DarthPunk wrote:
I wonder if cake and dmb backed off cause I have a gun

If that was true, what would that make them?
But I don't think so


More likely not-town

why


Cause town care less about living generally.


Are you serious? And why do Townies go crazy just before their lynch?


Yeah I’m serious. Townies start posting reads and trying to get infor into the thread for after they die.

Mafia go crazy about living.

That’s how you can tell the difference imo
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 02:21 GMT
#5805
On March 10 2024 11:20 marvellosity wrote:
Christ. DMB is town?


Possible
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 02:43 GMT
#5813
On March 10 2024 11:41 marvellosity wrote:
Sigh. Very unsatisfying.


Gun to head is DMB mafia or town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 02:59 GMT
#5825
DP's Reads list


Left this a bit late cause I was trying to figure out DMB a bit more.

Do not lynch tier

Marv: aside from tone read and engagement level reads, Marv also dumb-telled which I don't think he would ever do as mafia.

Palmar: I wavered a bit when he went afk, but his interactions and subsequent lock town read by marv on Palmar assuaged the doubts I had, I feel like this is a primary mislynch target for mafia this game, so it would be a throw to lynch him.

Vivax: Still the JK. Please keep his crazy tangents in check whoever is alive.

Slam: obvious reasons.

JSL obvious reasons, just don't take all his takes seriously. Kind of similar to vivax.

Town Tier:

Jealous: He came across really townie in our mason chat. we talked a lot so I think it would have been hard to fake that.

There was 1 red flag in total which was that he said he would be sus on Me, Rels, Vivax, Koshi, Marv etc if we are around after night 3.

well, some problems there is that 1.) vivax is mayor, 2.) at least some of these people are likely to be alive at that point.

Apart from that solid town.

Jat: The post I made about him not wanting to join a counter wagon as mafia making no sense stands. Also been productive, smart, sassy, so a lot better than day 1.

MZ: Im just going to go ahead and say that if MZ is mafia he bungled the Oats wagon so bad that I just don't believe it is possible that he is mafia. Also another easy mislych for mafia, just like every game.

Shit town/great mafia tier

Koshi: Fell of hard since day one. Palmar said something about him hard defending oats making him town. This is possible but I need to see smart koshi soul read some mafia, haven't seen it yet and the longer it goes without that happening the more likely he is mafia IMO.

Perfection: Kind of like Koshi, seemed proactive initially, has dropped off his play hard and seems more interested in posting sassy comments then progressing the game.

Rels: He posts smart shit sometimes, but he is smart so of course he will. I think there are some pretty egregious bus/distancing attempts that I linked to Jealous that make him look bad depending on how my shot turns out.


Unsure:

DMB: I think she is probably town like 55% of the time. I have already outlined the reasons I think she could be mafia. She has been playing a game of information denial and interaction avoidance.
But otherwise there are lots of tone and reaction moments that make me lean town, also the oats vote, while wifom, kind of breaks the tie in the town direction.

VE: I wanted to lynch him but the oats check happened, still think he is more likely mafia, but Jealous said something smart in the mason chat to not let this wagon go uncontested. I think that is right, he was a counterwagon to mafia afterall.

Mafia:

Copcake: I came to the conclusion that her play perfectly suits being a traitor. So I think that is what she is. Explains the weirdness day one, her oats flip flop and over explanation and then not voting him and being on the wrong counterwagon all make me think traitor. If she flips mafia then probably DMB is also mafia.

+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
TTS
+ Show Spoiler +
BANG!BANG!

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:03 GMT
#5833
On March 10 2024 12:02 marvellosity wrote:
Omg I’m up for a phase post


Nice work!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:03 GMT
#5834
On March 10 2024 12:00 iamperfection wrote:
only 1 mafia read dp?


Fucking read the post dummy.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:04 GMT
#5839
Rip marv.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:05 GMT
#5842
[QUOTE]On March 10 2024 12:04 Vivax wrote:
I jailed Slam btw.
Rip buddy. Great shot whoever.[/QUOTE]

Seriously?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:05 GMT
#5844
On March 10 2024 12:05 iamperfection wrote:
alright DP VE or copcake lets go what you want


Why not both?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:07 GMT
#5851
On March 10 2024 12:06 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:05 iamperfection wrote:
alright DP VE or copcake lets go what you want


Why not both?

no i mean for the lynch


Yeah I know.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:07 GMT
#5852
On March 10 2024 12:07 iamperfection wrote:
and do you want to play some host wifom DP

Sure.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:07 GMT
#5853
I literally claimed the shot in my list post.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:08 GMT
#5856
##Vote: Cake
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:09 GMT
#5859
On March 10 2024 12:08 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:07 iamperfection wrote:
and do you want to play some host wifom DP

Sure.

wouldnt worry about the edit if meat was mafia?


LOL. I don't know, grack seems like a fairly balanced host.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:09 GMT
#5860
On March 10 2024 12:08 Vivax wrote:
You just killed a goon DP I thought you were better than that


My bad.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:11 GMT
#5863
On March 10 2024 12:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:07 iamperfection wrote:
and do you want to play some host wifom DP

Sure.

wouldnt worry about the edit if meat was mafia?

what has my phobia to do with my aligment?


They are saying that grack would not bother with allowing the edit if you were mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:12 GMT
#5865
On March 10 2024 12:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Town points for DP btw why


What you mean?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:13 GMT
#5869
On March 10 2024 12:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Town points for DP btw why


What you mean?

the shoot makes you town for me


ok good.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1462
WardiTV728
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko479
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6875
Bisu 2308
Jaedong 964
EffOrt 511
Horang2 461
actioN 337
Mini 243
ZerO 199
Larva 157
ggaemo 128
[ Show more ]
Pusan 122
Mind 107
Barracks 80
Shinee 68
Sharp 64
Bale 62
Yoon 55
Hyun 55
Snow 54
Killer 40
Dewaltoss 36
hero 34
ToSsGirL 33
Sacsri 23
NotJumperer 19
scan(afreeca) 19
sorry 18
zelot 18
Noble 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2943
qojqva1208
Dendi1070
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1115
markeloff84
Other Games
hiko622
B2W.Neo438
crisheroes280
DeMusliM219
Pyrionflax188
Livibee127
QueenE77
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV968
League of Legends
• Jankos1956
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 7m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.