• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:25
CEST 02:25
KST 09:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7880 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 08:11 GMT
#5467
On March 09 2024 17:06 marvellosity wrote:
Oh. VE didn’t post?

Ignore everything I said.




Grack is looking for replacement my guess is he asked out.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 08:18 GMT
#5469
On March 09 2024 17:17 marvellosity wrote:
This is why I should read everything before posting. But then I wouldn’t post and that’s boring xD


I’d rather you post than not 😛
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 09:46 GMT
#5503
I love how ve ran for mayor day 1 on an activity and lynching lurkers platform for him to then end up in near modkill territory for lurking and not voting day 2.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 10:01 GMT
#5506
I’m sorry you feel that way VE. I was one of the people who really wanted to play with you.

If it makes you feel any better no one has listened to me about my too scum read either.

No one listened to Rayn or Marv about making Rayn mayor.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 12:35 GMT
#5519
On March 09 2024 21:34 Palmar wrote:
I think marv is kinda townier than iamp


Perfection looks good because his scum play is tragically bad.

He’s dropped off a bit since day one though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 12:42 GMT
#5522
On March 09 2024 21:36 iamperfection wrote:
It's not bad.

High win rate.


Looked bad to me last game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 23:20 GMT
#5654
On March 10 2024 08:16 Palmar wrote:
Bros irl I’m important business man an I just been doing important business dinner. Now I am important business drunk if anyone wants to exploit this


Just post all your reads please.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 23:20 GMT
#5655
On March 10 2024 08:14 Vivax wrote:
The furries keep streaming in at work I can‘t hold them much longer


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 23:22 GMT
#5658
On March 10 2024 08:21 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 08:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:16 Palmar wrote:
Bros irl I’m important business man an I just been doing important business dinner. Now I am important business drunk if anyone wants to exploit this


Just post all your reads please.

Didn’t I ?

Took the jealous and Marv and you and mb koshi off table. And jsl too


Do they change when you are drunk?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 23:22 GMT
#5659
On March 10 2024 08:22 Palmar wrote:
Like Marv is massive bro and total baller and when he says Motown happy till lylo


lol.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 23:26 GMT
#5665
On March 10 2024 08:25 Palmar wrote:
Same with Ve. I’m really sad VE isn’t happy to be playing with me because I fkkn love vE what a man.


VE is the best.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 23:31 GMT
#5675
Palmar if you were mafia this game who would be on your team?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 23:31 GMT
#5676
On March 10 2024 08:30 Palmar wrote:
I mean. And tell sober Palmar that he’s lying if he evert tries to dispute this.

The only reason I think Ve may be mafia is because he isn’t having enough fun with me.


You think he is town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 23:34 GMT
#5680
What did you and MZ talk about in your discord chat?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 23:36 GMT
#5685
On March 10 2024 08:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 08:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:33 Palmar wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:30 Palmar wrote:
I mean. And tell sober Palmar that he’s lying if he evert tries to dispute this.

The only reason I think Ve may be mafia is because he isn’t having enough fun with me.


You think he is town?

No but only because lack of fun. I have like IQ of 73 and not smart enough to think harder

I will save this quote if you don't mind

Makes you mad that 73 outdoes you? Idk.


[image loading]
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 23:40 GMT
#5690
On March 10 2024 08:39 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 08:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:34 Palmar wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:33 Palmar wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:30 Palmar wrote:
I mean. And tell sober Palmar that he’s lying if he evert tries to dispute this.

The only reason I think Ve may be mafia is because he isn’t having enough fun with me.


You think he is town?

No but only because lack of fun. I have like IQ of 73 and not smart enough to think harder

I will save this quote if you don't mind

Makes you mad that 73 outdoes you? Idk.

Terribly mad, yes.

Is ok. Most people who spend hours on forum game very low IQ. Some other people use us as fun science experiment

Oof, can't say this is helping my self-esteem.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 23:46 GMT
#5701
On March 10 2024 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
I love this game so much. You’re all great. Even the shit ones


Who are the shit ones
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 23:47 GMT
#5705
On March 10 2024 08:46 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 08:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
I love this game so much. You’re all great. Even the shit ones


Who are the shit ones

😉


Knew it
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 23:48 GMT
#5709
On March 10 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 08:46 iamperfection wrote:
what % would you put palmar at for your town read

90! That’s pretty high


But is it enough to not lynch him with a red check?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 00:55 GMT
#5735
On March 10 2024 09:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:36 Rels wrote:
Nice feeling knowing I can catch up while ignoring all Oats posts too



@rels I really wonder how the hell you're going to find the rest of the scum team without reading the only official mafia player?


Who do you think is mafia right now DMB?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings90
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O137
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 169
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 978
ZZZero.O 137
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift4530
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10596
JimRising 716
C9.Mang0275
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP103
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 36m
Replay Cast
22h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.