• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:03
CEST 00:03
KST 07:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6415 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 387

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 385 386 387 388 389 555 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 21:58 GMT
#7721
I've for some reason played extremely carefully this game and it's gotten me nowhere. I've sat on reads to try to placate people and be a good boy but I think i'm just kinda done with it.

I think iamp is mafia
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 21:58 GMT
#7722
On March 14 2024 06:58 Palmar wrote:
I've for some reason played extremely carefully this game and it's gotten me nowhere. I've sat on reads to try to placate people and be a good boy but I think i'm just kinda done with it.

I think iamp is mafia

OK stay on palmar
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 21:59 GMT
#7723
Then there's the "I open up filter and get a feeling" thing.

I think JAT is mafia every time I start reading his filter. But his posts while in the thread while I'm there are very inoffensive and borderline townie.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 22:00 GMT
#7724
Out palmar
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:02 GMT
#7725
Palmar is another one of those ‚I think he may be lying every time he posts but does it make him mafia‘ types

I‘m going to stay on Jealous I‘ve had it with iamp telling me to stay on cop yesterday then lynching Ve now he wants to lynch Palmar
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:03 GMT
#7726
Too many people have decided to play weird this game too.

Like we should objectively lynch CC for making absolutely no sense. Her reads are terrible, and the way in which she achieves them is terrible. Her constant tinfoiling is super annoying and doesn't actually help anyone. Do I know if she's mafia for it? No.

I'm probably going to vote her this cycle because I see no chance of getting iamp killed this cycle.

Also, this has been in the back of my mind the entire game, because it was like the one point I agreed with rayn on when we were arguing on N1

On March 06 2024 22:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 21:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 20:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
why do you*


I dont think he is town.

Its impossible youthink DP is pocketing Palmar if you dont think Palmar is town, if youre town.

So i guess youre mafia.

Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 22:03 GMT
#7727
On March 14 2024 07:02 Vivax wrote:
Palmar is another one of those ‚I think he may be lying every time he posts but does it make him mafia‘ types

I‘m going to stay on Jealous I‘ve had it with iamp telling me to stay on cop yesterday then lynching Ve now he wants to lynch Palmar

Vivax he comes back to the thread and says I'm mafia and doesn't even humor us with a reason. He is mafia
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:03 GMT
#7728
This isn‘t even mafia at this point. Ewwww
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:04 GMT
#7729
On March 14 2024 07:03 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:02 Vivax wrote:
Palmar is another one of those ‚I think he may be lying every time he posts but does it make him mafia‘ types

I‘m going to stay on Jealous I‘ve had it with iamp telling me to stay on cop yesterday then lynching Ve now he wants to lynch Palmar

Vivax he comes back to the thread and says I'm mafia and doesn't even humor us with a reason. He is mafia


Maybe he just wants you to think that so we lose the game and he can call you awful. I suspect there‘s a bunch of those afloat.

This game is corrupted
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:06 GMT
#7730
On March 14 2024 07:03 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:02 Vivax wrote:
Palmar is another one of those ‚I think he may be lying every time he posts but does it make him mafia‘ types

I‘m going to stay on Jealous I‘ve had it with iamp telling me to stay on cop yesterday then lynching Ve now he wants to lynch Palmar

Vivax he comes back to the thread and says I'm mafia and doesn't even humor us with a reason. He is mafia

I kinda made the case earlier.

The point is you've been obstinate to the point of strangeness at way too many times in this thread.

Couple that with the feel of "just existing" thing I've talked about before.

Tbf the most towny thing you've done this game is try to lynch me.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:06 GMT
#7731
As soon as I can‘t trust townies to be truthful or that they are playing for the same wincon I know I can just place a vote where I want, lay back and shitpost
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 22:06 GMT
#7732
On March 14 2024 07:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:02 Vivax wrote:
Palmar is another one of those ‚I think he may be lying every time he posts but does it make him mafia‘ types

I‘m going to stay on Jealous I‘ve had it with iamp telling me to stay on cop yesterday then lynching Ve now he wants to lynch Palmar

Vivax he comes back to the thread and says I'm mafia and doesn't even humor us with a reason. He is mafia


Maybe he just wants you to think that so we lose the game and he can call you awful. I suspect there‘s a bunch of those afloat.

This game is corrupted

Why do keep saying that. We have had martyrs before get over it. Palamr didn't bother to come back to thread with reason I'm mafia he even says in his own post he has been sitting back and doing nothing. He is mafia.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:08 GMT
#7733
On March 14 2024 07:06 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:02 Vivax wrote:
Palmar is another one of those ‚I think he may be lying every time he posts but does it make him mafia‘ types

I‘m going to stay on Jealous I‘ve had it with iamp telling me to stay on cop yesterday then lynching Ve now he wants to lynch Palmar

Vivax he comes back to the thread and says I'm mafia and doesn't even humor us with a reason. He is mafia


Maybe he just wants you to think that so we lose the game and he can call you awful. I suspect there‘s a bunch of those afloat.

This game is corrupted

Why do keep saying that. We have had martyrs before get over it. Palamr didn't bother to come back to thread with reason I'm mafia he even says in his own post he has been sitting back and doing nothing. He is mafia.


Fuck that we had two self voters who could have done much more.
I‘m not going to sit here and pretend this is an honest game.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:08 GMT
#7734
On March 14 2024 07:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:02 Vivax wrote:
Palmar is another one of those ‚I think he may be lying every time he posts but does it make him mafia‘ types

I‘m going to stay on Jealous I‘ve had it with iamp telling me to stay on cop yesterday then lynching Ve now he wants to lynch Palmar

Vivax he comes back to the thread and says I'm mafia and doesn't even humor us with a reason. He is mafia


Maybe he just wants you to think that so we lose the game and he can call you awful. I suspect there‘s a bunch of those afloat.

This game is corrupted

I don't do that. And I don't really have much of a leg to stand on. I haven't played great this game. I call people bad while in game, but I'm generally pretty nice in post game.

It's been extremely distracting to me this game that people have been on my ass since I basically entered the thread on day 1, and given the fact my availability is not all that high it's taken up way too much of my time.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 22:08 GMT
#7735
On March 14 2024 07:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:02 Vivax wrote:
Palmar is another one of those ‚I think he may be lying every time he posts but does it make him mafia‘ types

I‘m going to stay on Jealous I‘ve had it with iamp telling me to stay on cop yesterday then lynching Ve now he wants to lynch Palmar

Vivax he comes back to the thread and says I'm mafia and doesn't even humor us with a reason. He is mafia

I kinda made the case earlier.

The point is you've been obstinate to the point of strangeness at way too many times in this thread.

Couple that with the feel of "just existing" thing I've talked about before.

Tbf the most towny thing you've done this game is try to lynch me.

Palamr how can you say I have been just existing in this game. I literally hammered ve I exposed the masons at the start and showed why rayn was town. I was the one that explained why tts was mafia when he came back. I lead the charge on trfel I literally post almost 24/7 wtf are you talking about. You have to be mafia
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:09 GMT
#7736
It‘s impossible to gather votes on Jealous even when there‘s enough evidence.
I‘m just going to assume he‘s being setup to win
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 22:09 GMT
#7737
No enough. I'm done palmar is mafia
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:11 GMT
#7738
On March 14 2024 07:09 Vivax wrote:
It‘s impossible to gather votes on Jealous even when there‘s enough evidence.
I‘m just going to assume he‘s being setup to win

I am with you. Palmar/JAT/Jealous.
I only have 1 vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:12 GMT
#7739
On March 14 2024 07:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:02 Vivax wrote:
Palmar is another one of those ‚I think he may be lying every time he posts but does it make him mafia‘ types

I‘m going to stay on Jealous I‘ve had it with iamp telling me to stay on cop yesterday then lynching Ve now he wants to lynch Palmar

Vivax he comes back to the thread and says I'm mafia and doesn't even humor us with a reason. He is mafia


Maybe he just wants you to think that so we lose the game and he can call you awful. I suspect there‘s a bunch of those afloat.

This game is corrupted

I don't do that. And I don't really have much of a leg to stand on. I haven't played great this game. I call people bad while in game, but I'm generally pretty nice in post game.

It's been extremely distracting to me this game that people have been on my ass since I basically entered the thread on day 1, and given the fact my availability is not all that high it's taken up way too much of my time.


And your suggestion is that we lynch iamperfection ?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:12 GMT
#7740
I'm just gonna go say Rels is lock town.

Computer says mafia
Prev 1 385 386 387 388 389 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 126
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 166
firebathero 86
910 38
NaDa 30
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm86
Counter-Strike
Fnx 762
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0184
PPMD44
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8834
Liquid`Hasu1791
Trikslyr85
Other Games
summit1g7190
Liquid`RaSZi5882
shahzam561
JimRising 252
B2W.Neo203
Pyrionflax177
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS94
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 40
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade957
Other Games
• imaqtpie1131
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 57m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.