• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:20
CEST 22:20
KST 05:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8017 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 389

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 387 388 389 390 391 555 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:29 GMT
#7761
On March 13 2024 21:23 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:19 Jealous wrote:
Fine, brief summary, just for clarity:

1. Several bursts of posting almost exclusively about mechanics and digging into it without ever reaching a sensible or actionable conclusion.
2. Generally not making much sense at several points. This includes constructing a completely nonsensical case against me.
3. Hypocrisy.
4. Forming a conf!town circle at the very start of the game for no good reason besides the fact that she invited them to a tea party RP, then gave them all free town passes.
5. Martyrdom.

Probably forgot one or two by now but again, if you want more and actual quotes and etc., just filter me.

By my estimation you've contributed next to nothing to town's victory for the past several cycles so even if you're not scum, I don't really feel the need to explain myself to you.

I really like this post by the way.

Why do you like this post?
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:30 GMT
#7762
The game kinda doesn't make sense unless at least one of jat/iamp is mafia.

I can't even remember them talking all that much about each other but that may be a nothingburger, or lack of rememberance on my part. I haven't specifcally looked at their interactions.

The one cool thing about me is that EVERYONE has talked about me. A bunch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:31 GMT
#7763
On March 14 2024 07:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 21:23 Palmar wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:19 Jealous wrote:
Fine, brief summary, just for clarity:

1. Several bursts of posting almost exclusively about mechanics and digging into it without ever reaching a sensible or actionable conclusion.
2. Generally not making much sense at several points. This includes constructing a completely nonsensical case against me.
3. Hypocrisy.
4. Forming a conf!town circle at the very start of the game for no good reason besides the fact that she invited them to a tea party RP, then gave them all free town passes.
5. Martyrdom.

Probably forgot one or two by now but again, if you want more and actual quotes and etc., just filter me.

By my estimation you've contributed next to nothing to town's victory for the past several cycles so even if you're not scum, I don't really feel the need to explain myself to you.

I really like this post by the way.

Why do you like this post?

Already explained.

It's the sassyness of that last sentence. I'm not talking necessarily about the conclusion it reaches, just that Jealous basically tells a guy he thinks may be town to fuck off.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:34 GMT
#7764
On March 14 2024 07:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:29 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 21:23 Palmar wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:19 Jealous wrote:
Fine, brief summary, just for clarity:

1. Several bursts of posting almost exclusively about mechanics and digging into it without ever reaching a sensible or actionable conclusion.
2. Generally not making much sense at several points. This includes constructing a completely nonsensical case against me.
3. Hypocrisy.
4. Forming a conf!town circle at the very start of the game for no good reason besides the fact that she invited them to a tea party RP, then gave them all free town passes.
5. Martyrdom.

Probably forgot one or two by now but again, if you want more and actual quotes and etc., just filter me.

By my estimation you've contributed next to nothing to town's victory for the past several cycles so even if you're not scum, I don't really feel the need to explain myself to you.

I really like this post by the way.

Why do you like this post?

Already explained.

It's the sassyness of that last sentence. I'm not talking necessarily about the conclusion it reaches, just that Jealous basically tells a guy he thinks may be town to fuck off.


He's been dismissive all the time with his posts.
Sassy isn't worth much if it's for the point of stifling discussion.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:36 GMT
#7765
If you're sassy because you really want to know more about someone's alignment, that's another story.
The only answer to apathy is aggression.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:36 GMT
#7766
On March 14 2024 07:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:31 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:29 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 21:23 Palmar wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:19 Jealous wrote:
Fine, brief summary, just for clarity:

1. Several bursts of posting almost exclusively about mechanics and digging into it without ever reaching a sensible or actionable conclusion.
2. Generally not making much sense at several points. This includes constructing a completely nonsensical case against me.
3. Hypocrisy.
4. Forming a conf!town circle at the very start of the game for no good reason besides the fact that she invited them to a tea party RP, then gave them all free town passes.
5. Martyrdom.

Probably forgot one or two by now but again, if you want more and actual quotes and etc., just filter me.

By my estimation you've contributed next to nothing to town's victory for the past several cycles so even if you're not scum, I don't really feel the need to explain myself to you.

I really like this post by the way.

Why do you like this post?

Already explained.

It's the sassyness of that last sentence. I'm not talking necessarily about the conclusion it reaches, just that Jealous basically tells a guy he thinks may be town to fuck off.


He's been dismissive all the time with his posts.
Sassy isn't worth much if it's for the point of stifling discussion.


Yeah I'm not certain he's town, just think it's kinda likely.

Also, I know this sounds kinda insane, but he made a list post on day 1 that I kinda liked, and in addition I remember sandroba liking it as well, and that actually holds a lot of weight for me.

Anyway, I've got an idea.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:36 GMT
#7767
Guess I need to see MZ & Rels their opinion on the last pages. I think they can see it in another way.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:37 GMT
#7768
On March 14 2024 07:36 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:31 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:29 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 21:23 Palmar wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:19 Jealous wrote:
Fine, brief summary, just for clarity:

1. Several bursts of posting almost exclusively about mechanics and digging into it without ever reaching a sensible or actionable conclusion.
2. Generally not making much sense at several points. This includes constructing a completely nonsensical case against me.
3. Hypocrisy.
4. Forming a conf!town circle at the very start of the game for no good reason besides the fact that she invited them to a tea party RP, then gave them all free town passes.
5. Martyrdom.

Probably forgot one or two by now but again, if you want more and actual quotes and etc., just filter me.

By my estimation you've contributed next to nothing to town's victory for the past several cycles so even if you're not scum, I don't really feel the need to explain myself to you.

I really like this post by the way.

Why do you like this post?

Already explained.

It's the sassyness of that last sentence. I'm not talking necessarily about the conclusion it reaches, just that Jealous basically tells a guy he thinks may be town to fuck off.


He's been dismissive all the time with his posts.
Sassy isn't worth much if it's for the point of stifling discussion.


Yeah I'm not certain he's town, just think it's kinda likely.

Also, I know this sounds kinda insane, but he made a list post on day 1 that I kinda liked, and in addition I remember sandroba liking it as well, and that actually holds a lot of weight for me.

Anyway, I've got an idea.

Oats instantly put it down though. I always thought that was weird.
He called it overexplaining or something.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:38 GMT
#7769
Ok. I need sleep.
gn all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:39 GMT
#7770
On March 14 2024 06:59 Palmar wrote:
Then there's the "I open up filter and get a feeling" thing.

I think JAT is mafia every time I start reading his filter. But his posts while in the thread while I'm there are very inoffensive and borderline townie.

You voted JAT based on this? Or did I miss something else?
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:40 GMT
#7771
I'm going to vote for jat now.

Koshi can you do it with me, feel free to go back to me later, but I want to build a small wagon on jat.

I just went quickly through jat and iamps filters. They talk a bunch with each other, but give almost no reads on each other. iamp was in some list post by jat at some point, but that was really about it. I searched for "iamp" and "jat" in each other's filter, so if they use a different name it might be wrong.

Basically, at almost no point have these two given an "hey I think this guy is X because of X" on each other. It's all just quoting each other in discussions, usually about a third party.

So here's a thing

1) @iamp: what do you think of jat and why. I know you think I'm mafia, but even if I am you'd still have to find 2 more people. Go make a towncase if he's town and scumcase if you think he's scum.
2) @jat: what do you think of iamp and why? I'm not actually up to date on your stance on me, but I remember you sheeping marv's read quite hard so you may be one of the few people who think I'm town. So go ahead and make sense of iamp, tell me if I'm wrong.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:41 GMT
#7772
On March 14 2024 07:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 06:59 Palmar wrote:
Then there's the "I open up filter and get a feeling" thing.

I think JAT is mafia every time I start reading his filter. But his posts while in the thread while I'm there are very inoffensive and borderline townie.

You voted JAT based on this? Or did I miss something else?

No sorry, did it before I explained.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:43 GMT
#7773
And before I stop.

There is a world where I just blindly sheep DP onto whatever he wants to lynch. Especially if he agrees with T(mi)OWN hero Rels.

I could really, really use a list post with short explanations from both of those.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:44 GMT
#7774
Ok sure. But if I do this I change to Jealous as soon as Vivax asks.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:44 GMT
#7775
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:45 GMT
#7776
##Unvote
##Vote: JAT
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:49 GMT
#7777
If Palmar is town I made so many mistakes this game. Holy fuck.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:50 GMT
#7778
Literally played for the mafia team.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:50 GMT
#7779
Wonder if Sandroba is a good nighttime reading. Should go do that.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 22:50 GMT
#7780
On March 14 2024 07:40 Palmar wrote:
I'm going to vote for jat now.

Koshi can you do it with me, feel free to go back to me later, but I want to build a small wagon on jat.

I just went quickly through jat and iamps filters. They talk a bunch with each other, but give almost no reads on each other. iamp was in some list post by jat at some point, but that was really about it. I searched for "iamp" and "jat" in each other's filter, so if they use a different name it might be wrong.

Basically, at almost no point have these two given an "hey I think this guy is X because of X" on each other. It's all just quoting each other in discussions, usually about a third party.

So here's a thing

1) @iamp: what do you think of jat and why. I know you think I'm mafia, but even if I am you'd still have to find 2 more people. Go make a towncase if he's town and scumcase if you think he's scum.
2) @jat: what do you think of iamp and why? I'm not actually up to date on your stance on me, but I remember you sheeping marv's read quite hard so you may be one of the few people who think I'm town. So go ahead and make sense of iamp, tell me if I'm wrong.

How can you not be up to date with my stance on you? Can you please read the thread at least? Spoiler: Yes. I seem to be more or less the only one here who thinks you are town.

My position on Iamp has always been town. More or less from the start since I had multiple moments in my first catch up where he posted exactly what I thought at the time. Never really gave me any reason to reevaluate that and since people say his mafia game is extremely bad I did not feel bad about it so far.

I can humor you tomorrow and filter dive him (will sleep soon) but not now. Whatever happened to "I do not make associative reads"?
Prev 1 387 388 389 390 391 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason90
Nathanias 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 570
White-Ra 180
firebathero 80
910 46
Killer 29
Trap 24
Counter-Strike
Fnx 771
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0164
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9572
crisheroes1796
Liquid`Hasu1731
Trikslyr81
Other Games
summit1g5541
Liquid`RaSZi5510
Beastyqt827
shahzam476
B2W.Neo283
KnowMe141
IndyStarCraft 138
Pyrionflax129
ArmadaUGS126
ZombieGrub103
UpATreeSC57
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream403
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
League of Legends
• TFBlade983
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 40m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.