• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6337 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 390

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 388 389 390 391 392 555 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:51 GMT
#7781
On March 14 2024 07:40 Palmar wrote:
I'm going to vote for jat now.

Koshi can you do it with me, feel free to go back to me later, but I want to build a small wagon on jat.

I just went quickly through jat and iamps filters. They talk a bunch with each other, but give almost no reads on each other. iamp was in some list post by jat at some point, but that was really about it. I searched for "iamp" and "jat" in each other's filter, so if they use a different name it might be wrong.

Basically, at almost no point have these two given an "hey I think this guy is X because of X" on each other. It's all just quoting each other in discussions, usually about a third party.

So here's a thing

1) @iamp: what do you think of jat and why. I know you think I'm mafia, but even if I am you'd still have to find 2 more people. Go make a towncase if he's town and scumcase if you think he's scum.
2) @jat: what do you think of iamp and why? I'm not actually up to date on your stance on me, but I remember you sheeping marv's read quite hard so you may be one of the few people who think I'm town. So go ahead and make sense of iamp, tell me if I'm wrong.

The third person is so obvious then. In a JAT/iamp team. Crazy
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:52 GMT
#7782
Backreading from EoD1 and we have this pretty good post by MZ.

On March 06 2024 11:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
This is a rough post but I am going to put my vote on JAT before I read Trfel. My problem isn't with how he responded to the vivax mayor stuff, in fact he does a better job than some people did at articulating his concerns, my problem comes with his "POE scum list" and how easily that rolled into a Trfel vote for self preservation.

+ Show Spoiler +
I used to love post by post analysis reads but now I hate them, however given the situation this is how I’m rolling with JAT. Two piles, love or hate. Let’s read.

Good
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.

This is probably the only decent counter argument to the Vivax mayor thing, even if I disagree with it, he’s at least thinking and not just going REEE bc he hate Vivax’s claim
On March 06 2024 05:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:12 sandroba wrote:
JAT: catches up to the thread but basically only ever comments on Koshi related stuff. A lot of his commentary is meaningless and his questions are not sharp. He apparently wants Koshi for mayor, but this is not a real position since koshi himself wants vivax and it doesn't seem like jat really wants it or thinks it's a realistic thing that will happen. It just fills up space and buddies up to koshi.

On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?


The above post is complacent and disinterested. The reasoning for Vivax possibly being mafia is very shallow analysis and very lazily written, not trying to convince anyone.
JAT is solely focused on this mayor thing, he is not very involved and he is making no effort to actually find anyone that is suspicious. He is sticking to easy topics and being lazy in his comments. Even the mayor thing he doesn't care enough about to make any real contributions. He cares about nothing, yet he is still posting here pretending to engage.
JAT is mafia.

Is that still all you have on me, sandro? I think I explained all I have done here more than sufficiently. Unlike you, I think the mayor vote is quite important. I post the same thing to you as I did to Rayn - what am I supposed to do about it at this point? The post you quote is not disinterested or complacent. It is rather resignating/annoyed. Of course I do not have very good reasoning for Vivax being mafia - I never even called him mafia in the first place. I just don't agree that the claim makes him confirmed town or even more likely town than Koshi.

I think that your characterization does not fit my play at all.

I think this is a reasonable response to sandroba, I don’t think he’s right with his reasoning but I can see where he’s coming from.

bad
On March 05 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
[quote]

Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.

If they have a RB they would be quite happy about it I assume.

They are for sure not unhappy.
But it HAPPENED.
So what is the smartest move now?

Make the shitshow rayn mayor?
Or an actual blue role.

Do you want our bluerole shot on N?

Tbh I'd rather see Vivax die in the night than being mayor. At least if I am convinced of a good candidate.

out of spite? Vivax is a very capable town player.

Not out of spite. But he will not be calm/collected/respected enough to be a helpful presence I fear. Even if we believe the claim.

Bad for many reasons
On March 05 2024 07:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:47 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

The arrogance of the mason buddies knows no limit. Better not question them and just obey.

Their disdain for the common man is indeed outrageous. How dare they treat us this way.

Weird to even sarcastically agree with this after you already said you liked their town circle

On March 06 2024 02:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Would have to PoE at this point. Probably someone in this pool:

Trfel
Jealous
MZ
JS
Hapa
TTS
VE
Slam

Would have to narrow it down somehow.

Not meant as an OMGUS here but this is a super easy post for scum to make since he pretty much called out the lukers and slam. Sandroba actually calls this oout
On March 06 2024 07:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.

Like what? Trfel is in my POE. Not the worst lynch if it comes to it but I really see no reason to abandon this Palmar lynch right now.

Terrible, absolutely no progression of how you actually processed your eliminations to come up with Trfel as your read.


Additionally the WIFOM-y vote from Oats on JAT that's already been discussed.
Iamperfection called Oats out on that but it has no bearing for him now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 22:52 GMT
#7783
On March 14 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.

...
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:53 GMT
#7784
On March 14 2024 07:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.

...


What?

90% confidence on him being town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:54 GMT
#7785
Oh yes.

F
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 22:56 GMT
#7786
On March 14 2024 07:53 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.

...


What?

90% confidence on him being town.

If only someone had brought this up before. Seriously. Now that Palmar posts it - what a revelation!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:58 GMT
#7787
On March 14 2024 07:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:40 Palmar wrote:
I'm going to vote for jat now.

Koshi can you do it with me, feel free to go back to me later, but I want to build a small wagon on jat.

I just went quickly through jat and iamps filters. They talk a bunch with each other, but give almost no reads on each other. iamp was in some list post by jat at some point, but that was really about it. I searched for "iamp" and "jat" in each other's filter, so if they use a different name it might be wrong.

Basically, at almost no point have these two given an "hey I think this guy is X because of X" on each other. It's all just quoting each other in discussions, usually about a third party.

So here's a thing

1) @iamp: what do you think of jat and why. I know you think I'm mafia, but even if I am you'd still have to find 2 more people. Go make a towncase if he's town and scumcase if you think he's scum.
2) @jat: what do you think of iamp and why? I'm not actually up to date on your stance on me, but I remember you sheeping marv's read quite hard so you may be one of the few people who think I'm town. So go ahead and make sense of iamp, tell me if I'm wrong.

How can you not be up to date with my stance on you? Can you please read the thread at least? Spoiler: Yes. I seem to be more or less the only one here who thinks you are town.

My position on Iamp has always been town. More or less from the start since I had multiple moments in my first catch up where he posted exactly what I thought at the time. Never really gave me any reason to reevaluate that and since people say his mafia game is extremely bad I did not feel bad about it so far.

I can humor you tomorrow and filter dive him (will sleep soon) but not now. Whatever happened to "I do not make associative reads"?


Cool now I don't need to read the thread.

I have individual reasons, yours I've laid out fairly plainly over multiple days where my suspicion has grown and been reduced depending on feelings at each point. Iamp I've been calling "maybe hidden mafia" but then I got really annoyed with his stupid habit of hanging on to pointless stuff and realized I had been annoyed at him several times before. Essentially my accusation of him is exaggerating shit he knows isn't a big deal.

So I started thinking "what does jat think of iamp" and I realized I couldn't really remember you elaborating on it at any point in the game. I obviously had a sense through the friendly interactions and non-confrontation I was aware of that you thought he was town, but I just couldn't remember you pointing it out that much.

Which then led to me thinking about it the other way too.

It's just an oddity that I noticed, and I feel like it might be a good idea for everyone in the thread to see the reasoning behind it. Maybe you both have extremely valid townie reasons to call each other town, I'm just an idiot and wrong on everything, Who knows, let's see it.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:59 GMT
#7788
On March 14 2024 07:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:53 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.

...


What?

90% confidence on him being town.

If only someone had brought this up before. Seriously. Now that Palmar posts it - what a revelation!


That sounds like a point you could have taken to Koshi and iamp and chose not to?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:59 GMT
#7789
On March 14 2024 07:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:53 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.

...


What?

90% confidence on him being town.

If only someone had brought this up before. Seriously. Now that Palmar posts it - what a revelation!

Still mad about 73?
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:59 GMT
#7790
Ok I got to say it.
If Palmar is town.
And that is still a big if.
CC is lock mafia for the n1 nks.

rayn was wrong about literally everything except CC and she would want him dead.
Sandroba was on CC as well.

That makes that DP was right all the time.
That makes rels his vote is correct.
That makes the iamp change to VE sus as fuck.

Etc
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 23:00 GMT
#7791
On March 14 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:53 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.

...


What?

90% confidence on him being town.

If only someone had brought this up before. Seriously. Now that Palmar posts it - what a revelation!


That sounds like a point you could have taken to Koshi and iamp and chose not to?

Are you trolling me?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 23:02 GMT
#7792
On March 14 2024 08:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:53 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.

...


What?

90% confidence on him being town.

If only someone had brought this up before. Seriously. Now that Palmar posts it - what a revelation!


That sounds like a point you could have taken to Koshi and iamp and chose not to?

Are you trolling me?


No I'm voting my scumread.
Who's mafia JAT
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 23:03 GMT
#7793
On March 14 2024 07:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:53 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.

...


What?

90% confidence on him being town.

If only someone had brought this up before. Seriously. Now that Palmar posts it - what a revelation!

Still mad about 73?

It legitimately took me a second to get what you are referencing.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 23:04 GMT
#7794
But yeah, still mad.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 23:05 GMT
#7795
On March 14 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:59 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:53 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.

...


What?

90% confidence on him being town.

If only someone had brought this up before. Seriously. Now that Palmar posts it - what a revelation!

Still mad about 73?

It legitimately took me a second to get what you are referencing.


Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 23:07 GMT
#7796
On March 14 2024 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Ok I got to say it.
If Palmar is town.
And that is still a big if.
CC is lock mafia for the n1 nks.

rayn was wrong about literally everything except CC and she would want him dead.
Sandroba was on CC as well.

That makes that DP was right all the time.
That makes rels his vote is correct.
That makes the iamp change to VE sus as fuck.

Etc

Rayn wasn't wrong on me at least
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 23:07 GMT
#7797
On March 14 2024 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Ok I got to say it.
If Palmar is town.
And that is still a big if.
CC is lock mafia for the n1 nks.

rayn was wrong about literally everything except CC and she would want him dead.
Sandroba was on CC as well.

That makes that DP was right all the time.
That makes rels his vote is correct.
That makes the iamp change to VE sus as fuck.

Etc

Not sure if we can take it that far but yeah.

DP will have earned the right to be absolutely insufferable if this is all correct
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 23:13 GMT
#7798
MZ has been on cc as well the entire time.
Somebody also told VE that he needed to look into cc and not Palmar after he looked into me.

Fml fml fml
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 23:14 GMT
#7799
On March 14 2024 08:13 Koshi wrote:
MZ has been on cc as well the entire time.
Somebody also told VE that he needed to look into cc and not Palmar after he looked into me.

Fml fml fml

Rels, I think.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 23:30 GMT
#7800
I don‘t see much mention of jat in rayn‘s filter at least in the pages before his death.

He was calling Ve and Palmar scum on associaton and also briefly picked up on Oats.
Prev 1 388 389 390 391 392 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 114
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 166
firebathero 86
910 38
NaDa 30
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm86
Counter-Strike
Fnx 762
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0184
PPMD44
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8834
Liquid`Hasu1791
Trikslyr85
Other Games
summit1g7190
Liquid`RaSZi5882
shahzam561
JimRising 243
B2W.Neo203
Pyrionflax177
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS94
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 40
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade957
Other Games
• imaqtpie1131
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 58m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.