• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:00
CEST 09:00
KST 16:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8106 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 392

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 390 391 392 393 394 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 00:38 GMT
#7821
On March 14 2024 09:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Who has the mason today btw?


I bet it‘s jat
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 14 2024 00:40 GMT
#7822
On March 14 2024 09:29 Vivax wrote:
Terrible vote if you‘re town btw.
Unless Koshi and Palmar are exactly scum with Rels.

why is it terrible vote?!
I will reread Koshi as you asked for it, but Rels is a serios fucking scum.
I reread Koshi you read Rels. Read him and you will see! He knew the futere. He knew who flip green/red. There is no fucking way that it is possible to see all that things without a diploma from Hogwarts! Or is he the sorting hat?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 14 2024 00:41 GMT
#7823
On March 14 2024 09:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Who has the mason today btw?

me and CC
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 00:42 GMT
#7824
On March 14 2024 09:41 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 09:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Who has the mason today btw?

me and CC


oof
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 14 2024 00:43 GMT
#7825
On March 14 2024 09:42 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 09:41 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 09:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Who has the mason today btw?

me and CC


oof


?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 00:46 GMT
#7826
On March 14 2024 09:41 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 09:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Who has the mason today btw?

me and CC


You mason cc?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 14 2024 00:52 GMT
#7827
On March 14 2024 09:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 09:41 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 09:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Who has the mason today btw?

me and CC


You mason cc?


yes I want to finally find out what the fuck her aligment is!
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 00:54 GMT
#7828
On March 06 2024 09:10 Rels wrote:
Gotta go. I would say out of the options I have, my preference would be Palmar > JAT > random lurker (out of those, I still think TTS has the highest chance of flipping scum)

Still think Trfel is town, I would prefer any random lurker over him


Mvp post here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 00:56 GMT
#7829
Maybe I‘m the noob and dmb is right
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 00:57 GMT
#7830
On March 06 2024 09:02 Rels wrote:
Finished reading JAT's filter, DP anything what was the thing(s) you saw that was not smart? I thought it was pretty empty for sure, didn't see any red flag though.


Not so mvp when this was three posts before
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 01:02 GMT
#7831
His page 8 bottom with the false alarm thing is good thoug. Hard to fake.

I‘ll stick with Rels town I think.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 01:03 GMT
#7832
On March 14 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
Maybe I‘m the noob and dmb is right


Pretty safe assumption 😛
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 01:05 GMT
#7833
Vivax how good is Rels at scum play?

Cause when I think about him I think he has to be town cause he is always saying the right thing.

But some players can do that, especially when they are mafia because they know all alignments.

There were some posts of his that look like obvious soft bus and push attempts so o can see where dmb is coming from.

If Rels is town and so correct why has he not had any influence this game except I think for saving cc?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 01:05 GMT
#7834
On March 14 2024 10:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
Maybe I‘m the noob and dmb is right


Pretty safe assumption 😛


Because I sheeped your vote on copcake ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 01:07 GMT
#7835
On March 13 2024 14:02 CopCake wrote:
You are also calling me Mafia but want to push Palmar? Huh…

Btw I am catching up, I only checked if I havent died.

I believed I did because I got a pm but instead I got masoned, what a privilege!!

@Palmar did you receive a PM when you got masoned, or did you just get added to a Discord channel?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 01:07 GMT
#7836
On March 14 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax how good is Rels at scum play?

Cause when I think about him I think he has to be town cause he is always saying the right thing.

But some players can do that, especially when they are mafia because they know all alignments.

There were some posts of his that look like obvious soft bus and push attempts so o can see where dmb is coming from.

If Rels is town and so correct why has he not had any influence this game except I think for saving cc?


Why doesn‘t he have any influence we have just done a 360 on all of his D1 reads.
He doesn‘t play by presence.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 14 2024 01:09 GMT
#7837
On March 14 2024 10:02 Vivax wrote:
His page 8 bottom with the false alarm thing is good thoug. Hard to fake.

I‘ll stick with Rels town I think.


you can not have a perfect filter as Town. You have to put in some mistakes or dumbtell or some kind of stuff what just happens to Townis. his "false alarm" is something what he could easy fake to make his filter less perfect more Townisch...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 01:10 GMT
#7838
On March 14 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax how good is Rels at scum play?

Cause when I think about him I think he has to be town cause he is always saying the right thing.

But some players can do that, especially when they are mafia because they know all alignments.

There were some posts of his that look like obvious soft bus and push attempts so o can see where dmb is coming from.

If Rels is town and so correct why has he not had any influence this game except I think for saving cc?


Why doesn‘t he have any influence we have just done a 360 on all of his D1 reads.
He doesn‘t play by presence.


I’m asking for a meta read from you because you are confirmed town.

Does Rels have correct reads and not actively push them? Is that something we could expect from him as town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 01:14 GMT
#7839
On March 14 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax how good is Rels at scum play?

Cause when I think about him I think he has to be town cause he is always saying the right thing.

But some players can do that, especially when they are mafia because they know all alignments.

There were some posts of his that look like obvious soft bus and push attempts so o can see where dmb is coming from.

If Rels is town and so correct why has he not had any influence this game except I think for saving cc?

I can of course bus if needed, but my preferred strategy is to get my team town cred and control the lynch candidates to have the right number of potential mislynches to win the game. If I do bus, I tend to do it hard
Actually got some proof I knew I had posted this somewhere, this is from my scum Discord I had with rayn and CopCake (Chezinu Streak Mafia):

please rayn refrain your instincts to bus me :p I know you play scum like this. So actually if you play like this it's also OK I don't want to impose. But I think we have a real shot at becoming the thread deciders if we townread each other and have a good time in thread?
or if you attack me becuse you think I'll be lynched today or tomorrow, please push me hard so you can distance yourself :p but the kind of soft push you did (I don't really like you but Tube is worse etc) I think was pretty partner telling
maybe I'm overestimating the posts I just did :p so I guess it depends on how people reacts when they wake up while I sleep
I think I did a pretty good job!
but I also thought that D1 so ....
lol
anyway, good night!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 01:16 GMT
#7840
On March 14 2024 10:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax how good is Rels at scum play?

Cause when I think about him I think he has to be town cause he is always saying the right thing.

But some players can do that, especially when they are mafia because they know all alignments.

There were some posts of his that look like obvious soft bus and push attempts so o can see where dmb is coming from.

If Rels is town and so correct why has he not had any influence this game except I think for saving cc?


Why doesn‘t he have any influence we have just done a 360 on all of his D1 reads.
He doesn‘t play by presence.


I’m asking for a meta read from you because you are confirmed town.

Does Rels have correct reads and not actively push them? Is that something we could expect from him as town?

I can answer :p the more game the advance, the less you should see this
Having said that, kinda hard this game to actively convince peopel when the majority of the game is asleep when I can start playing
Prev 1 390 391 392 393 394 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 153
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 341
Mong 74
Shine 57
NotJumperer 38
Bale 28
Noble 10
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm211
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 821
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft779
Other Games
summit1g8405
ceh9356
Happy266
PiGStarcraft216
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS38
RuFF_SC226
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick553
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream509
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2368
League of Legends
• Rush1456
• Lourlo1434
• Stunt464
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
3h 1m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
17h 1m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 4h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.