• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:45
CEST 14:45
KST 21:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8446 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 394

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 392 393 394 395 396 555 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 14 2024 01:47 GMT
#7861
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I have to fly tonight, I apologize for my activity but flying takes huge chunks out of my schedule. I will try and be around on my phone this morning and get started on a reread of Palmar. Anything is on the table rn with the VE flip and my current lack of conviction on cake.

The suspicion on Palmar also reminds me, we never heard from a Mason the whole of D3 so I'm guessing scum got it and just didn't want to talk?


How would knowing who had the mason chat helping us do find scum?
It is random could be T chat with M or T with T or M with M...

If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



yeah i complaind about the mason stuff and of course I get it on the next day



Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 01:48 GMT
#7862
Yahtzee from zero punctuation is a national symbol imho.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 01:48 GMT
#7863
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I have to fly tonight, I apologize for my activity but flying takes huge chunks out of my schedule. I will try and be around on my phone this morning and get started on a reread of Palmar. Anything is on the table rn with the VE flip and my current lack of conviction on cake.

The suspicion on Palmar also reminds me, we never heard from a Mason the whole of D3 so I'm guessing scum got it and just didn't want to talk?


How would knowing who had the mason chat helping us do find scum?
It is random could be T chat with M or T with T or M with M...

If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



I don't really see what you are getting at here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 01:49 GMT
#7864
On March 14 2024 10:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I have to fly tonight, I apologize for my activity but flying takes huge chunks out of my schedule. I will try and be around on my phone this morning and get started on a reread of Palmar. Anything is on the table rn with the VE flip and my current lack of conviction on cake.

The suspicion on Palmar also reminds me, we never heard from a Mason the whole of D3 so I'm guessing scum got it and just didn't want to talk?


How would knowing who had the mason chat helping us do find scum?
It is random could be T chat with M or T with T or M with M...

If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



yeah i complaind about the mason stuff and of course I get it on the next day




Why did you claim it?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 01:50 GMT
#7865
I was about to write an erotic story with Jealous, Rels, copcake where Rels snorted coke off their backs and used condoms being thrown around but decided against it to avoid axe murderers.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 01:50 GMT
#7866
On March 14 2024 10:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I have to fly tonight, I apologize for my activity but flying takes huge chunks out of my schedule. I will try and be around on my phone this morning and get started on a reread of Palmar. Anything is on the table rn with the VE flip and my current lack of conviction on cake.

The suspicion on Palmar also reminds me, we never heard from a Mason the whole of D3 so I'm guessing scum got it and just didn't want to talk?


How would knowing who had the mason chat helping us do find scum?
It is random could be T chat with M or T with T or M with M...

If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



I don't really see what you are getting at here.

"This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid"
(12 hours later)
"I'm mason"
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 01:51 GMT
#7867
On March 14 2024 10:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 16:26 CopCake wrote:
Ok I waited for more posts but nothing happen and your least favorite pavlova needs to be out.

If you have questions go ahead.


is that a Bluey reference?


I feel bad for cake cause she added it from me mentioning bluey last game we played together.

But that was just a crumb I have never watched bluey before .

Even though it’s Australian.

Lol yeah it's becoming a national pride right?
It's my kid favorite show. And TBH the only show she watches that's also enjoyable for me


We have national pride about a lot of things.

Australia is pretty fantastic
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 01:52 GMT
#7868
On March 14 2024 10:48 Vivax wrote:
Yahtzee from zero punctuation is a national symbol imho.

I used to watch him pretty religiously lol
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 01:53 GMT
#7869
On March 13 2024 20:00 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 11:23 Rels wrote:
Cake having and pushing her theory that the whole scum team conspired D1 to kill Trfel because they were scared of him is really townie

@Rels: I will finish with this quote.
Come back to the light. If it is difficult read your d1 filter.

Yeah ... maybe ... why did she treat VE as confirmed town though ... it doesn't make sense
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 01:56 GMT
#7870
On March 14 2024 10:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I have to fly tonight, I apologize for my activity but flying takes huge chunks out of my schedule. I will try and be around on my phone this morning and get started on a reread of Palmar. Anything is on the table rn with the VE flip and my current lack of conviction on cake.

The suspicion on Palmar also reminds me, we never heard from a Mason the whole of D3 so I'm guessing scum got it and just didn't want to talk?


How would knowing who had the mason chat helping us do find scum?
It is random could be T chat with M or T with T or M with M...

If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



I don't really see what you are getting at here.

"This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid"
(12 hours later)
"I'm mason"


Yeah, do you think that is alignment indicative in some way?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 14 2024 01:56 GMT
#7871
On March 14 2024 10:49 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I have to fly tonight, I apologize for my activity but flying takes huge chunks out of my schedule. I will try and be around on my phone this morning and get started on a reread of Palmar. Anything is on the table rn with the VE flip and my current lack of conviction on cake.

The suspicion on Palmar also reminds me, we never heard from a Mason the whole of D3 so I'm guessing scum got it and just didn't want to talk?


How would knowing who had the mason chat helping us do find scum?
It is random could be T chat with M or T with T or M with M...

If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



yeah i complaind about the mason stuff and of course I get it on the next day




Why did you claim it?


why not? they told me actually a good reason about mason. As Town you don´t have do hide, so why should I?

I masoned CC for a good reason. Maybe to have a privat Teaparty with her makes it easier for me to understand what she is.
I just got kinda paranoia about the mason if somebody would mason me and turn the truth around, because nobody can see the actuall mason chat until the game is over.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 01:59 GMT
#7872
On March 14 2024 10:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:49 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I have to fly tonight, I apologize for my activity but flying takes huge chunks out of my schedule. I will try and be around on my phone this morning and get started on a reread of Palmar. Anything is on the table rn with the VE flip and my current lack of conviction on cake.

The suspicion on Palmar also reminds me, we never heard from a Mason the whole of D3 so I'm guessing scum got it and just didn't want to talk?


How would knowing who had the mason chat helping us do find scum?
It is random could be T chat with M or T with T or M with M...

If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



yeah i complaind about the mason stuff and of course I get it on the next day




Why did you claim it?


why not? they told me actually a good reason about mason. As Town you don´t have do hide, so why should I?

I masoned CC for a good reason. Maybe to have a privat Teaparty with her makes it easier for me to understand what she is.
I just got kinda paranoia about the mason if somebody would mason me and turn the truth around, because nobody can see the actuall mason chat until the game is over.

What post made you change your mind?
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 14 2024 01:59 GMT
#7873
On March 14 2024 10:53 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 20:00 Koshi wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:23 Rels wrote:
Cake having and pushing her theory that the whole scum team conspired D1 to kill Trfel because they were scared of him is really townie

@Rels: I will finish with this quote.
Come back to the light. If it is difficult read your d1 filter.

Yeah ... maybe ... why did she treat VE as confirmed town though ... it doesn't make sense


I didn´t want to vote Ve, because of other reasons. I want that he enjoys playing here. You were in the last obs from the game or? You should know what I am talking about. He is always a early lynch and he is tired of that.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 02:01 GMT
#7874
On March 14 2024 10:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:50 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I have to fly tonight, I apologize for my activity but flying takes huge chunks out of my schedule. I will try and be around on my phone this morning and get started on a reread of Palmar. Anything is on the table rn with the VE flip and my current lack of conviction on cake.

The suspicion on Palmar also reminds me, we never heard from a Mason the whole of D3 so I'm guessing scum got it and just didn't want to talk?


How would knowing who had the mason chat helping us do find scum?
It is random could be T chat with M or T with T or M with M...

If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



I don't really see what you are getting at here.

"This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid"
(12 hours later)
"I'm mason"


Yeah, do you think that is alignment indicative in some way?

I instinctively hate it but I recognize that it might be not be AI
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 02:06 GMT
#7875
On March 13 2024 21:41 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 21:21 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 21:20 Palmar wrote:
Think it's a little towny of mz to call me mafia.


What's your view of koshi.

It's very complicated. And I want to preface by saying I kind want to go read his filter. This is all written from memory and subject to change.

I'll talk through some of it.

First of all, I have a mental expectation of Koshi that may or may not be wrong. We all build these models of players we've played with repeatedly and then try to compare them to our mental model.

Here are the things that really fit my model of what Koshi is like:

- He makes a lot of sense when thinking objectively about the game and how it should be played. I particularly noted that he was one of the few people I completely agreed with how to deal with Vivax' claim on day 1. It annoyed me that the mason triangle disagreed with the view that Koshi and I had.

- He makes a lot of overconfident reads and does it in an abrasive manner. He is active in the thread and seems to be anticipating interactions, like today he is actively waiting for me to come back.

Here are the things that don't fit with my model:

- He was way too quick to dismiss his own scumread on me. Part of the model we build about people is how they interact with ourselves. In my model Koshi basically calls me mafia every game regardless of alignment and wants me dead so bad all the time. It's almost unfair to assume he should be wrong about me. This point is slightly important because I have objectively not played all that well this game, especially if jat not mafia.

I have listened too much to Koshi this game. I felt like he had thread presence where I lacked it so I've kinda deferred to him. This was especially noticeable on day 1 where I kinda dropped my Oats thing because of his towncase and day 2 where despite writing with every post I made that we needed to lynch Oats, I let my annoyance of VE and Oats legendary defense convinvce me to just go fuck it and vote VE. That was a stupid decision.

So what about the things he says?

I honestly don't know. Koshi is really good at making sense as mafia, and because of the way he approaches the game it's difficult to catch him on the content. Like there is a case to be made that his Oats towncase could make him lock town, or we should lynch him for it as mafia.

He has, at times, been advocating for keeping morale up in the thread, which is a townie thing to do.

He made another towncase, this time on CC. I am not nearly as convinced that CC is town as Koshi, in fact I think she is one of the more likely people to flip mafia, mostly because I start liking other people more.

I don't think Koshi can be answered today, and I don't think he needs to be answered today. My opinion is that we should be exclusively looking at the people that are most likely to flip mafia, and despite some concern, I don't think Koshi is there.

Oh btw, he did at some point... maybe even twice.... traitor-bait.


Can't say I loved this post for actually answering the question, spends a lot of time not arriving at a conclusion.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 02:06 GMT
#7876
On March 14 2024 11:01 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:50 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I have to fly tonight, I apologize for my activity but flying takes huge chunks out of my schedule. I will try and be around on my phone this morning and get started on a reread of Palmar. Anything is on the table rn with the VE flip and my current lack of conviction on cake.

The suspicion on Palmar also reminds me, we never heard from a Mason the whole of D3 so I'm guessing scum got it and just didn't want to talk?


How would knowing who had the mason chat helping us do find scum?
It is random could be T chat with M or T with T or M with M...

If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



I don't really see what you are getting at here.

"This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid"
(12 hours later)
"I'm mason"


Yeah, do you think that is alignment indicative in some way?

I instinctively hate it but I recognize that it might be not be AI


Can you post a list post? palmar asked both of us to do it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 14 2024 02:06 GMT
#7877
On March 14 2024 10:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:49 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:

If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



yeah i complaind about the mason stuff and of course I get it on the next day




Why did you claim it?


why not? they told me actually a good reason about mason. As Town you don´t have do hide, so why should I?

I masoned CC for a good reason. Maybe to have a privat Teaparty with her makes it easier for me to understand what she is.
I just got kinda paranoia about the mason if somebody would mason me and turn the truth around, because nobody can see the actuall mason chat until the game is over.

What post made you change your mind?


as I wrote I don´t have to hide with the mason chat. even if somebody turns my words around and claims bullshit in the thread it´s bad for them as well
and Dp rembering me that I may be a bit to parnoid about the mason

So what is wrong about me telling Town that I am the mason of today?????????
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 02:07 GMT
#7878
On March 14 2024 11:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:59 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:49 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:

If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



yeah i complaind about the mason stuff and of course I get it on the next day




Why did you claim it?


why not? they told me actually a good reason about mason. As Town you don´t have do hide, so why should I?

I masoned CC for a good reason. Maybe to have a privat Teaparty with her makes it easier for me to understand what she is.
I just got kinda paranoia about the mason if somebody would mason me and turn the truth around, because nobody can see the actuall mason chat until the game is over.

What post made you change your mind?


as I wrote I don´t have to hide with the mason chat. even if somebody turns my words around and claims bullshit in the thread it´s bad for them as well
and Dp rembering me that I may be a bit to parnoid about the mason

So what is wrong about me telling Town that I am the mason of today?????????


There is nothing wrong with it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 02:08 GMT
#7879
On March 14 2024 10:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:53 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 20:00 Koshi wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:23 Rels wrote:
Cake having and pushing her theory that the whole scum team conspired D1 to kill Trfel because they were scared of him is really townie

@Rels: I will finish with this quote.
Come back to the light. If it is difficult read your d1 filter.

Yeah ... maybe ... why did she treat VE as confirmed town though ... it doesn't make sense


I didn´t want to vote Ve, because of other reasons. I want that he enjoys playing here. You were in the last obs from the game or? You should know what I am talking about. He is always a early lynch and he is tired of that.


He is talking about cake here.

There is an argument to be made that cake had TMI in her approach to VE.

I think its a good argument.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 02:10 GMT
#7880
Happy cake day perfection!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 392 393 394 395 396 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Rex 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46482
Hyuk 1488
Jaedong 862
Soma 464
Horang2 376
EffOrt 374
BeSt 357
actioN 356
Soulkey 349
Mini 346
[ Show more ]
Last 279
Zeus 266
Light 256
Stork 223
Larva 178
910 173
Snow 133
ggaemo 120
Rush 120
ZerO 106
Pusan 83
Mind 60
Killer 57
Shine 45
Creator 42
JYJ 40
Sharp 39
hero 36
Free 29
Shinee 26
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 18
HiyA 16
Noble 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 11
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8238
Dendi769
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1556
markeloff119
kRYSTAL_46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1574
crisheroes919
Other Games
gofns41373
singsing1988
B2W.Neo645
XBOCT331
DeMusliM290
Pyrionflax275
hiko274
byalli253
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King81
ZerO(Twitch)7
QueenE0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1448
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH323
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1519
Other Games
• WagamamaTV173
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
15m
Rex104
The PondCast
21h 15m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.