• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:45
CEST 20:45
KST 03:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8219 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 388

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 386 387 388 389 390 555 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:12 GMT
#7741
On March 14 2024 07:08 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:02 Vivax wrote:
Palmar is another one of those ‚I think he may be lying every time he posts but does it make him mafia‘ types

I‘m going to stay on Jealous I‘ve had it with iamp telling me to stay on cop yesterday then lynching Ve now he wants to lynch Palmar

Vivax he comes back to the thread and says I'm mafia and doesn't even humor us with a reason. He is mafia

I kinda made the case earlier.

The point is you've been obstinate to the point of strangeness at way too many times in this thread.

Couple that with the feel of "just existing" thing I've talked about before.

Tbf the most towny thing you've done this game is try to lynch me.

Palamr how can you say I have been just existing in this game. I literally hammered ve I exposed the masons at the start and showed why rayn was town. I was the one that explained why tts was mafia when he came back. I lead the charge on trfel I literally post almost 24/7 wtf are you talking about. You have to be mafia

Maybe I'm just wrong.

If you're town and I'm mafia it's very smart of me to pick this fight now.

But maybe I'm just right.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:13 GMT
#7742
Palmar, are you going with iamp and CC mafia team?
That's your best guess?
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 22:13 GMT
#7743
He just throwing wifom bombs now
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 22:13 GMT
#7744
On March 14 2024 07:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:02 Vivax wrote:
Palmar is another one of those ‚I think he may be lying every time he posts but does it make him mafia‘ types

I‘m going to stay on Jealous I‘ve had it with iamp telling me to stay on cop yesterday then lynching Ve now he wants to lynch Palmar

Vivax he comes back to the thread and says I'm mafia and doesn't even humor us with a reason. He is mafia

I kinda made the case earlier.

The point is you've been obstinate to the point of strangeness at way too many times in this thread.

Couple that with the feel of "just existing" thing I've talked about before.

Tbf the most towny thing you've done this game is try to lynch me.

Palamr how can you say I have been just existing in this game. I literally hammered ve I exposed the masons at the start and showed why rayn was town. I was the one that explained why tts was mafia when he came back. I lead the charge on trfel I literally post almost 24/7 wtf are you talking about. You have to be mafia

Maybe I'm just wrong.

If you're town and I'm mafia it's very smart of me to pick this fight now.

But maybe I'm just right.

Lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 22:13 GMT
#7745
On March 14 2024 07:13 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:02 Vivax wrote:
Palmar is another one of those ‚I think he may be lying every time he posts but does it make him mafia‘ types

I‘m going to stay on Jealous I‘ve had it with iamp telling me to stay on cop yesterday then lynching Ve now he wants to lynch Palmar

Vivax he comes back to the thread and says I'm mafia and doesn't even humor us with a reason. He is mafia

I kinda made the case earlier.

The point is you've been obstinate to the point of strangeness at way too many times in this thread.

Couple that with the feel of "just existing" thing I've talked about before.

Tbf the most towny thing you've done this game is try to lynch me.

Palamr how can you say I have been just existing in this game. I literally hammered ve I exposed the masons at the start and showed why rayn was town. I was the one that explained why tts was mafia when he came back. I lead the charge on trfel I literally post almost 24/7 wtf are you talking about. You have to be mafia

Maybe I'm just wrong.

If you're town and I'm mafia it's very smart of me to pick this fight now.

But maybe I'm just right.

Lol

What are you saying your not the rb lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:14 GMT
#7746
If there's a roleblocker it's Jealous he hardbussed Oats and never rescinded.
They'll throw any other member to the dogs before Jealous gets threatened.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:15 GMT
#7747
On March 14 2024 07:13 Koshi wrote:
Palmar, are you going with iamp and CC mafia team?
That's your best guess?

No still working, I maybe think CC is town now.

If Rels is mafia btw, he has been TMI-ing the entire fucking game lol.

He knew Trfel was town
He knew TTS was mafia
When Oats did the hero defense he still thought Oats would flip scum

So much correct shit in his filter.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:16 GMT
#7748
On March 14 2024 07:14 Vivax wrote:
If there's a roleblocker it's Jealous he hardbussed Oats and never rescinded.
They'll throw any other member to the dogs before Jealous gets threatened.

That would be a fun gamble for us to take.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:16 GMT
#7749
Town circle now looks like this

Palmar, Vivax, DP, Rels

Gonna work to improve on that.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:17 GMT
#7750
On March 14 2024 07:15 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:13 Koshi wrote:
Palmar, are you going with iamp and CC mafia team?
That's your best guess?

No still working, I maybe think CC is town now.

If Rels is mafia btw, he has been TMI-ing the entire fucking game lol.

He knew Trfel was town
He knew TTS was mafia
When Oats did the hero defense he still thought Oats would flip scum

So much correct shit in his filter.

I know. He is the town hero.
But like in the movies he is currently going through the rough period. With a lot of cocaine and hookers. Some self pity.
That's why he is on the wrong track now lynching CC.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:20 GMT
#7751
I need Rels to come tell me MZ is still town in his mind, I cba reading the later pages of his filter.

The more I think about it, MZ did mason me, and his literal first words were "hey I think you're town." I kinda regret now not engaging with him at all, but we're on stupid different time schedules.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:21 GMT
#7752
On March 14 2024 07:13 iamperfection wrote:
He just throwing wifom bombs now

Yeah, getting low on truth bombs
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 22:22 GMT
#7753
I got shit to do now. Over 95% palmar is mafia. Back later.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:22 GMT
#7754
On March 14 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:15 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:13 Koshi wrote:
Palmar, are you going with iamp and CC mafia team?
That's your best guess?

No still working, I maybe think CC is town now.

If Rels is mafia btw, he has been TMI-ing the entire fucking game lol.

He knew Trfel was town
He knew TTS was mafia
When Oats did the hero defense he still thought Oats would flip scum

So much correct shit in his filter.

I know. He is the town hero.
But like in the movies he is currently going through the rough period. With a lot of cocaine and hookers. Some self pity.
That's why he is on the wrong track now lynching CC.

Didn't you call him "the third" with JAT and I like a few hours ago?

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:22 GMT
#7755
On March 14 2024 07:22 iamperfection wrote:
I got shit to do now. Over 95% palmar is mafia. Back later.

nice dodge
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:23 GMT
#7756
I seriously hope this isn't a town Palmar.
Is this like the Men in Black test where a bunch of cardboard targets move around looking like monsters and you have to shoot the little girl with the quantum physics book in her arms.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 13 2024 22:25 GMT
#7757
On March 14 2024 07:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:15 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:13 Koshi wrote:
Palmar, are you going with iamp and CC mafia team?
That's your best guess?

No still working, I maybe think CC is town now.

If Rels is mafia btw, he has been TMI-ing the entire fucking game lol.

He knew Trfel was town
He knew TTS was mafia
When Oats did the hero defense he still thought Oats would flip scum

So much correct shit in his filter.

I know. He is the town hero.
But like in the movies he is currently going through the rough period. With a lot of cocaine and hookers. Some self pity.
That's why he is on the wrong track now lynching CC.

Didn't you call him "the third" with JAT and I like a few hours ago?


Yes. But then I read his filter.
Then it became Palmar/JAT/DMB
But then Vivax showed it was Palmar/JAT/Jealous
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:27 GMT
#7758
On March 14 2024 07:23 Vivax wrote:
I seriously hope this isn't a town Palmar.
Is this like the Men in Black test where a bunch of cardboard targets move around looking like monsters and you have to shoot the little girl with the quantum physics book in her arms.

Tough truths but it is.

Like if you, or anyone else, is certain I must be mafia, here's a way to break the spell.

1: go back and read marv. Remember the guy who reads me better than ANYONE else (to the point of hard defending me last game, saving the bloody game...) said I'm 90% town
2: with this information in mind, go and actually re-read my entire filter.

It's not acceptable to vote me without actually going through this process.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 13 2024 22:29 GMT
#7759
On March 14 2024 07:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:23 Vivax wrote:
I seriously hope this isn't a town Palmar.
Is this like the Men in Black test where a bunch of cardboard targets move around looking like monsters and you have to shoot the little girl with the quantum physics book in her arms.

Tough truths but it is.

Like if you, or anyone else, is certain I must be mafia, here's a way to break the spell.

1: go back and read marv. Remember the guy who reads me better than ANYONE else (to the point of hard defending me last game, saving the bloody game...) said I'm 90% town
2: with this information in mind, go and actually re-read my entire filter.

It's not acceptable to vote me without actually going through this process.


He also called JAT mafia initially.

If I want to lynch JAT, nobody else wants to.
If I want to lynch Jealous, same story.

So I'm always forced to just vote the wrong ones because of peer pressure.
Unless I want to find the third mafia which you are suggesting is iamperfection.

I'll follow your advice and read marv.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 13 2024 22:29 GMT
#7760
On March 14 2024 07:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:22 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:15 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:13 Koshi wrote:
Palmar, are you going with iamp and CC mafia team?
That's your best guess?

No still working, I maybe think CC is town now.

If Rels is mafia btw, he has been TMI-ing the entire fucking game lol.

He knew Trfel was town
He knew TTS was mafia
When Oats did the hero defense he still thought Oats would flip scum

So much correct shit in his filter.

I know. He is the town hero.
But like in the movies he is currently going through the rough period. With a lot of cocaine and hookers. Some self pity.
That's why he is on the wrong track now lynching CC.

Didn't you call him "the third" with JAT and I like a few hours ago?


Yes. But then I read his filter.
Then it became Palmar/JAT/DMB
But then Vivax showed it was Palmar/JAT/Jealous


If Jealous is mafia he's playing a pretty strong game.

I think it's iamp/jat/??

Maybe CC for chaotic, maybe Jealous with strong play. Maybe MZ.

I'm temporarily sticking with my rant about you from earlier, and DP making the point your posting spree (you almost did an entire page on your own...) looking townie, to take you off the table.

I'll happily take you up on the offer to lynch JAT
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 386 387 388 389 390 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM894
TKL 389
TaKeTV 347
IndyStarCraft 212
BRAT_OK 124
ZombieGrub0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 894
TKL 389
IndyStarCraft 212
MaxPax 164
BRAT_OK 124
UpATreeSC 90
JuggernautJason28
EmSc Tv 23
MindelVK 19
Nathanias 3
ZombieGrub0
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 714
ggaemo 173
White-Ra 118
firebathero 113
910 58
Barracks 51
Hyun 35
Trap 27
Killer 23
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
soO 15
Shine 14
yabsab 10
Dota 2
qojqva4198
Counter-Strike
Fnx 794
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7816
crisheroes1871
Liquid`Hasu1577
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3896
singsing1445
Beastyqt747
ceh9684
B2W.Neo439
ArmadaUGS156
C9.Mang0146
KnowMe96
Trikslyr42
shahzam31
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream373
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 23
EmSc2Tv 23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 92
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix12
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2466
• TFBlade907
Other Games
• Shiphtur308
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.