• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:52
CEST 15:52
KST 22:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7395 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 00:09 GMT
#7808
On March 14 2024 09:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:06 Vivax wrote:
As soon as I can‘t trust townies to be truthful or that they are playing for the same wincon I know I can just place a vote where I want, lay back and shitpost

so working like a RL mayor?


Jealous/Jat/???

go, apes together strong
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 00:17 GMT
#7810
On March 14 2024 09:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 09:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 09:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:06 Vivax wrote:
As soon as I can‘t trust townies to be truthful or that they are playing for the same wincon I know I can just place a vote where I want, lay back and shitpost

so working like a RL mayor?


Jealous/Jat/???

go, apes together strong


Koshi/Reels/???
Never fear quarrels, but seek hazardous adventures. All for one and one for all. All for one and one for all, united we stand divided we fall.


You need to reread Koshi.
He‘s very unlikely to be mafia after he went bazooka sparklefairy today
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 00:28 GMT
#7817
On March 14 2024 09:24 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 09:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 09:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 09:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 09:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:06 Vivax wrote:
As soon as I can‘t trust townies to be truthful or that they are playing for the same wincon I know I can just place a vote where I want, lay back and shitpost

so working like a RL mayor?


Jealous/Jat/???

go, apes together strong


Koshi/Reels/???
Never fear quarrels, but seek hazardous adventures. All for one and one for all. All for one and one for all, united we stand divided we fall.


You need to reread Koshi.
He‘s very unlikely to be mafia after he went bazooka sparklefairy today


Yeah I know, he started to play like he do as Town, but way to late.
He looks better since I called him first lazy mafia and people maybe started to filter him.
He was at the start calm, tiny reads so it doesn´t get to suspicious. His first 2 days are just not Town Koshi!
But as the mayjor wishes I will reread him

Also you tell me I should just reread Koshi. Whats your opinion on Rels? And don´t fucking tell me that he is the the clairvoyant of the Town or some kind of bullshit like this. Give me a fucking real read on him and tell me you are not voting Rels!!

#Vote Rels


I liked him saying fuck you to me when I accused him of snoozing around. Overall he strikes me as very blunt, he doesn‘t fluff up posts to pull the wool over our eyes.

I don‘t like that copcake is the only one he seems to consider, so I‘m pretending that he‘s just lynching her because that‘s what she wants, helping mafia in the process.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 00:29 GMT
#7818
Terrible vote if you‘re town btw.
Unless Koshi and Palmar are exactly scum with Rels.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 00:38 GMT
#7821
On March 14 2024 09:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Who has the mason today btw?


I bet it‘s jat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 00:42 GMT
#7824
On March 14 2024 09:41 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 09:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Who has the mason today btw?

me and CC


oof
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 00:54 GMT
#7828
On March 06 2024 09:10 Rels wrote:
Gotta go. I would say out of the options I have, my preference would be Palmar > JAT > random lurker (out of those, I still think TTS has the highest chance of flipping scum)

Still think Trfel is town, I would prefer any random lurker over him


Mvp post here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 00:56 GMT
#7829
Maybe I‘m the noob and dmb is right
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 00:57 GMT
#7830
On March 06 2024 09:02 Rels wrote:
Finished reading JAT's filter, DP anything what was the thing(s) you saw that was not smart? I thought it was pretty empty for sure, didn't see any red flag though.


Not so mvp when this was three posts before
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 01:02 GMT
#7831
His page 8 bottom with the false alarm thing is good thoug. Hard to fake.

I‘ll stick with Rels town I think.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 01:05 GMT
#7834
On March 14 2024 10:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
Maybe I‘m the noob and dmb is right


Pretty safe assumption 😛


Because I sheeped your vote on copcake ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 01:07 GMT
#7836
On March 14 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax how good is Rels at scum play?

Cause when I think about him I think he has to be town cause he is always saying the right thing.

But some players can do that, especially when they are mafia because they know all alignments.

There were some posts of his that look like obvious soft bus and push attempts so o can see where dmb is coming from.

If Rels is town and so correct why has he not had any influence this game except I think for saving cc?


Why doesn‘t he have any influence we have just done a 360 on all of his D1 reads.
He doesn‘t play by presence.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 01:17 GMT
#7841
On March 09 2024 15:10 Rels wrote:
I think I hate this big "I'll list all Oats reads" post from Jealous. It really appears to be easy busywork to appear active and involved.

I even hate this header, nobody cares:
Show nested quote +
I don't want to misrep Oats so I will be limiting to what I consider reads to being their "votes" in this thread and if they ever directly say that someone is scummy/town. Simply "I don't like this (post)" is not enough IMO. In chronological order"


I hate that it was updated 2 more times (here and here). Smells like both an easy way to have a conversation with a partner and an easy way to do busywork


Why can't we sheep him on this though.
Seems safer to me. Either we kill his reads or we kill him, but at least he's delivering.

His progression of Cop from town to mafia seemed a bit abrupt let me check.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 01:20 GMT
#7843
On March 10 2024 12:41 Rels wrote:
With this out of the way, going to bed. Very interested to see how CopCake handles this (still thinks she's town but interested nonetheless)


On March 11 2024 12:07 Rels wrote:
Finally free to play the game. Also super tired so I won't be catching up didn't read anything since my last post. I think I'll just check if and what CopCake has posted since she's the counter wagon and I will call it a day

I hope hope hope I can play tomorrow during work, or at least catch up. I already know I can't during the morning, but nothing much going on in the afternoon yet. Hopefully it will stay that way ...


On March 11 2024 12:12 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 15:05 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:41 Rels wrote:
With this out of the way, going to bed. Very interested to see how CopCake handles this (still thinks she's town but interested nonetheless)


How can you think that?
She‘s like the witch doctor on team dire at this point. Just going in wolololo at the game when she posts.


##vote: copcake

I am town but

I want to quit the game, I am not enjoying it like I tend to do it.

Rayn might get a bit annoyed but I am a sensitive person and if I do not like something, I just quit. Same happened when Slam was having a difficult moment, I felt bad so I wanted out.

Didn't expect this. I was expecting either "super angry, will post a lot defending myself and OMGUSing" or "plain afk" from scum!CopCake, or "being angry but still trying to solve the game" from CopCake

Don't really know what to make of it


On March 11 2024 12:26 Rels wrote:
Really don't like the posts from CopCake this cycle. It might be bad enough to make me think she's scum. Seemlingly giving up / martyring, but posted a lot about roles, setups, nothing towards her reads or who is scum ... the only read is that I'm town, so it feels a little bad writing all this ... Sorry if you're town CC

But I want to reread how she acted after being red checked as scum in the game where we were scum together


Clean
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 01:27 GMT
#7846
Biggest red flag for me is the way he ignored the headbutts I exchanged with Jealous for two consecutive days while constantly acknowledging that he could be mafia.

I think those should be valuable to him if he really thinks that.
Instead he ends up voting with him.

Jealous/Rels/Palmar?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 01:28 GMT
#7847
I guess JAT is the fall guy who doesn't want to take the last bit of fun out of the game for mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 01:32 GMT
#7851
On March 14 2024 10:29 DarthPunk wrote:
Does rels’s self meta check out to you vivax?


He posted in a more structured way when I last saw him as mafia. He's a bit more all over the place in this game.
I don't think I want to rely on meta rather than him avoiding his chance to nail Jealous or Palmar here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 01:33 GMT
#7852
I don't like this country
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 01:48 GMT
#7862
Yahtzee from zero punctuation is a national symbol imho.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 01:50 GMT
#7865
I was about to write an erotic story with Jealous, Rels, copcake where Rels snorted coke off their backs and used condoms being thrown around but decided against it to avoid axe murderers.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1543
WardiTV1009
OGKoka 257
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 257
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8348
Bisu 2175
Shuttle 1439
Jaedong 1398
Horang2 733
BeSt 536
EffOrt 486
Larva 364
Stork 328
actioN 307
[ Show more ]
Mini 243
Mind 138
910 109
Barracks 103
Zeus 99
Mong 68
Snow 68
Sea.KH 60
hero 43
ToSsGirL 37
Shinee 34
Bale 29
Free 28
Killer 27
Sexy 27
soO 27
sorry 27
Aegong 23
JYJ 23
Yoon 22
Shine 20
HiyA 19
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5608
qojqva2166
Dendi1081
febbydoto38
Counter-Strike
fl0m1780
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing2776
olofmeister1170
hiko971
B2W.Neo804
Livibee510
crisheroes354
XBOCT237
XaKoH 230
Hui .219
Pyrionflax212
Liquid`VortiX162
QueenE50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2292
• Jankos2221
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 8m
Replay Cast
9h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.