• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9293 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 01:32 GMT
#5192
probably not what you are after though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:12 GMT
#5203
Oats is mafia.

Carry on.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:14 GMT
#5204
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:17 GMT
#5207
On March 09 2024 11:16 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

is that why you think hes mafia now? he wouldn't know if he is miller. bruh


He knows he is going to flip miller or vt

So why would he say if he flips miller or vt.

It’s when or whether he flips on of those.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:19 GMT
#5209
On March 09 2024 11:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

When Oats aligment flips red or miller then slam will die in n2 anyways or if oats is just town slam get lynched. Thats so easy that even I understand that.


But there is no question from oats that he is town right?

So why say if he is town, he should just say don’t lynch slam when I flip.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:22 GMT
#5211
On March 09 2024 11:20 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:16 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

is that why you think hes mafia now? he wouldn't know if he is miller. bruh


He knows he is going to flip miller or vt

So why would he say if he flips miller or vt.

It’s when or whether he flips on of those.

no he doesn't if he is town he could have also been framed this is not a reason.


I’m saying he should know he is town so he doesn’t need to say if.

He just needs to say don’t lynch slam when I flip!

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:24 GMT
#5215
On March 09 2024 11:22 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:16 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

is that why you think hes mafia now? he wouldn't know if he is miller. bruh


He knows he is going to flip miller or vt

So why would he say if he flips miller or vt.

It’s when or whether he flips on of those.

no he doesn't if he is town he could have also been framed this is not a reason.



Omg no if town or Miller should still be when town or Miller in English.

Could see it being a language check though. But dp is right.


I guess it could be a language check.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:27 GMT
#5217
On March 09 2024 11:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

no matter if, please read the sentence fully.
“No matter when I flip miller or vt” is not English


No you would just say don’t lynch slam.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:28 GMT
#5221
On March 09 2024 11:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

no matter if, please read the sentence fully.
“No matter when I flip miller or vt” is not English


No you would just say don’t lynch slam.


Okay when you are in this situation you can choose the words you use.


Ok
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:33 GMT
#5226
On March 09 2024 11:29 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:24 iamperfection wrote:
hes just saying either or do they not speak English in Australia.

the just speak annoying kangorisch there


We speak the kings English more than the Americans do that is for sure.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:47 GMT
#5239
On March 09 2024 11:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:29 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:24 iamperfection wrote:
hes just saying either or do they not speak English in Australia.

the just speak annoying kangorisch there


We speak the kings English more than the Americans do that is for sure.


I thoughts thats how you speak there


Those are americans,
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:50 GMT
#5244
why the fuck are dmb and cake just wasting their votes here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 02:57 GMT
#5266
On March 09 2024 11:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:50 DarthPunk wrote:
why the fuck are dmb and cake just wasting their votes here?

What do you mean DMB? She's voting oats?


didnt she ninja onto palmar just now?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 03:03 GMT
#5280
GG oats, very well played regardless of alignment.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 03:07 GMT
#5288
nice work oats, gj slam.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 03:08 GMT
#5291
I am relieved I think if he was town we were done.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 03:11 GMT
#5297
On March 09 2024 12:10 iamperfection wrote:
dp that cake final vote swap mafia screwing up not aware of the vote count or whats going on?

every
Probably, I don't want to say too much at night though, gotta read for spew, but I think everything after the redcheck needs to be discounted.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 03:13 GMT
#5299
yeah slam, wifom only at this point.

Im shooting palmar btw.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 03:18 GMT
#5304
ill make a big post before deadline, and will chat a bit ITT.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 03:20 GMT
#5307
On March 09 2024 12:17 iamperfection wrote:
so wait a sec they cant stop us from getting an action off they would have to choose assuming they have a roleblock.

Vivax jails either Jacob or Slam. If they dont roleblock vivax they risk not getting a kill off on one of them. If they do roleblock dp gets a shot off.


Which is why I am shooting DMB.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1928
GuemChi 1396
NotJumperer 144
910 74
Bale 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
taco 489
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King51
Other Games
summit1g8156
Doublelift1818
JimRising 601
C9.Mang0375
PiGStarcraft288
WinterStarcraft269
Maynarde122
Coldzera 41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo713
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 28m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.