• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:53
CEST 04:53
KST 11:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7858 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 341

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 339 340 341 342 343 555 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 20:49 GMT
#6801
On March 12 2024 05:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Koshi explain why cake is town please.

Based on evidence

I'll try. Fine. I really want to do other things though.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 20:50 GMT
#6802
On March 12 2024 05:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 05:46 DarthPunk wrote:
If we lynch ve and I die tonight are any of you gonna be able to lynch cake without me here? What is the plan for her? Talk taking her to mylo?


You won‘t die tonight cause I‘ll tunnel the shit out of you

Can you actually stop it causes me pain reading the posts and some of the responses. I understand what your trying to do but it makes the thread painful.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 20:51 GMT
#6803
And I don't think it works
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:51 GMT
#6804
On March 12 2024 05:45 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 05:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
I would be fine voting cake


You probably should then.

The resistance to her lynch is insane btw.

Like she looks terrible all game. Is called out by Rayn day one.

Rayn dies night one.

I still don’t know a scum read of hers other than Rels and palmar I guess. No idea why. Rels at least is a straight up omgus.
The maturing and self vote were gross.

I really don’t understand the town reads on her.

Basicallly I’m putting it down to 1.) she is mafia or 2.) she is town and mafia are spewing tmi here.



I won't be around for deadline maybe just before I can get there so I leave on cake.


I won’t either have professional development today and tomorrow
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 20:51 GMT
#6805
Do you rather want VE in lylo DP?

I gave my thoughts as to why we should kill him here: https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=28157981
Computer says mafia
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 20:52 GMT
#6806
Ok I just filter dived Palmar
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 20:52 GMT
#6807
That was SO much work and he is only 17 pages
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:52 GMT
#6808
On March 12 2024 05:48 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 05:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
I would be fine voting cake


You probably should then.

The resistance to her lynch is insane btw.

Like she looks terrible all game. Is called out by Rayn day one.

Rayn dies night one.

I still don’t know a scum read of hers other than Rels and palmar I guess. No idea why. Rels at least is a straight up omgus.
The maturing and self vote were gross.

I really don’t understand the town reads on her.

Basicallly I’m putting it down to 1.) she is mafia or 2.) she is town and mafia are spewing tmi here.


I don't understand.
Some people townread CC (me and Vivax(maybe others))
And nobody ever in this game townread VE.

Like... What is your point?



Do you not understand the idea that mafia are harder to lynch because the other mafia aren’t too enthusiastic about joining her wagon?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 20:52 GMT
#6809
On March 12 2024 05:50 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 05:48 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2024 05:46 DarthPunk wrote:
If we lynch ve and I die tonight are any of you gonna be able to lynch cake without me here? What is the plan for her? Talk taking her to mylo?


You won‘t die tonight cause I‘ll tunnel the shit out of you

Can you actually stop it causes me pain reading the posts and some of the responses. I understand what your trying to do but it makes the thread painful.


Sure, but it was jokish
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 11 2024 20:52 GMT
#6810
On March 12 2024 05:46 DarthPunk wrote:
If we lynch ve and I die tonight are any of you gonna be able to lynch cake without me here? What is the plan for her? Talk taking her to mylo?

There's nothing I've seen so far that would make not vote for her.

I feel like VE seems to be a stronger scum read for most people - which I can understand, to some extent - and people might just feel bad for her or something. So, maybe once people sate their thirst for lynching VE, Cake will be the next-best option for at least some of them.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:53 GMT
#6811
On March 12 2024 05:51 Palmar wrote:
Do you rather want VE in lylo DP?

I gave my thoughts as to why we should kill him here: https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=28157981


Well that is true.

I just don’t believe cake will ever die without me to hard push for it. And I truly believe she is mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 20:53 GMT
#6812
On March 12 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 05:48 Koshi wrote:
On March 12 2024 05:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
I would be fine voting cake


You probably should then.

The resistance to her lynch is insane btw.

Like she looks terrible all game. Is called out by Rayn day one.

Rayn dies night one.

I still don’t know a scum read of hers other than Rels and palmar I guess. No idea why. Rels at least is a straight up omgus.
The maturing and self vote were gross.

I really don’t understand the town reads on her.

Basicallly I’m putting it down to 1.) she is mafia or 2.) she is town and mafia are spewing tmi here.


I don't understand.
Some people townread CC (me and Vivax(maybe others))
And nobody ever in this game townread VE.

Like... What is your point?



Do you not understand the idea that mafia are harder to lynch because the other mafia aren’t too enthusiastic about joining her wagon?

Well. Now that I joined forces with MZ I think Jealous is also mafia and he is not on VE.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:54 GMT
#6813
On March 12 2024 05:49 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 05:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Koshi explain why cake is town please.

Based on evidence

I'll try. Fine. I really want to do other things though.


I mean this is kind of important if you are town and truly believe she is town no?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:54 GMT
#6814
On March 12 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 05:48 Koshi wrote:
On March 12 2024 05:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
I would be fine voting cake


You probably should then.

The resistance to her lynch is insane btw.

Like she looks terrible all game. Is called out by Rayn day one.

Rayn dies night one.

I still don’t know a scum read of hers other than Rels and palmar I guess. No idea why. Rels at least is a straight up omgus.
The maturing and self vote were gross.

I really don’t understand the town reads on her.

Basicallly I’m putting it down to 1.) she is mafia or 2.) she is town and mafia are spewing tmi here.


I don't understand.
Some people townread CC (me and Vivax(maybe others))
And nobody ever in this game townread VE.

Like... What is your point?



Do you not understand the idea that mafia are harder to lynch because the other mafia aren’t too enthusiastic about joining her wagon?

Well. Now that I joined forces with MZ I think Jealous is also mafia and he is not on VE.


I do not make associative reads before a flip

Say it with me five times
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 20:55 GMT
#6815
28 pages copcake and she is mafia? jeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz I am not going to read all that but I will do a bit of it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 20:55 GMT
#6816
On March 12 2024 05:54 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 05:49 Koshi wrote:
On March 12 2024 05:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Koshi explain why cake is town please.

Based on evidence

I'll try. Fine. I really want to do other things though.


I mean this is kind of important if you are town and truly believe she is town no?

Can I claim traitor again?
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:56 GMT
#6817
On March 12 2024 05:55 Koshi wrote:
28 pages copcake and she is mafia? jeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz I am not going to read all that but I will do a bit of it.


This game inflates post counts cause there is a lot of interaction.

I have 50 pages. That is the biggest filter I have ever had in any game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:57 GMT
#6818
On March 12 2024 05:55 Koshi wrote:
28 pages copcake and she is mafia? jeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz I am not going to read all that but I will do a bit of it.


Why dont you just reads Rayn pressure of her from night one and start with that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 20:58 GMT
#6819
On March 12 2024 05:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 05:51 Palmar wrote:
Do you rather want VE in lylo DP?

I gave my thoughts as to why we should kill him here: https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=28157981


Well that is true.

I just don’t believe cake will ever die without me to hard push for it. And I truly believe she is mafia.

Noted.

I promise to follow up. At least see what you're seeing.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:58 GMT
#6820
On March 12 2024 05:55 Koshi wrote:
28 pages copcake and she is mafia? jeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz I am not going to read all that but I will do a bit of it.


Btw in those 28 pages how transparent have her reads been.

Most of the game she is talking about and around me.

Even after I am confirmed town
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 339 340 341 342 343 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 130
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
GuemChi 1486
Artosis 660
910 80
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Bale 20
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm190
febbydoto19
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox530
Other Games
summit1g8096
Doublelift1925
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0362
Day[9].tv323
PiGStarcraft248
Maynarde114
WinterStarcraft46
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv323
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 7m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 7m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 7m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.