• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:52
CEST 11:52
KST 18:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8048 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 339

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 337 338 339 340 341 555 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 19:50 GMT
#6761
On March 12 2024 04:04 Koshi wrote:
I kinda expected more from VE. As either alignment. lol

Been my point for a while.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 19:51 GMT
#6762
I begrudgingly accept that jat looks a tiny bit better
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 19:52 GMT
#6763
You are so self-centered it is actually amazing.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 19:53 GMT
#6764
See even if palmar is mafia at least he plays to win. You see what some of you have driven me to. I just complimented palamr. I will not forget this injustice.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 20:04 GMT
#6765
Hope there not amputating dps leg don't think he's ever gone this long without talking.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 20:07 GMT
#6766
On March 12 2024 04:52 justanothertownie wrote:
You are so self-centered it is actually amazing.

I don't always play like this but because something in my play makes people really, really want to kill me I often end up being a lynch target/controversial player.

I'd love to play a game where I'm not constantly worried about people trying to murder me.

But while they do it, one of the more fun ways to analyze people is to see whether or not they're calling me mafia for reasons I believe they believe.

Also, it's not my fault that after more than a decade mafia doesn't know the trick is just to pocket me hard cause I'm a sucker for that.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 20:09 GMT
#6767
On March 12 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
See even if palmar is mafia at least he plays to win. You see what some of you have driven me to. I just complimented palamr. I will not forget this injustice.

Like this is out of game stuff, but I really, really believe in game integrity, and always have.

This game is fun because we make it fun. Sometimes it's hard to motivate yourself to go get shit done, but people have to remember it's not about them. It's about making sure everyone else is having a real game to play.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 20:10 GMT
#6768
On March 12 2024 05:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
See even if palmar is mafia at least he plays to win. You see what some of you have driven me to. I just complimented palamr. I will not forget this injustice.

Like this is out of game stuff, but I really, really believe in game integrity, and always have.

This game is fun because we make it fun. Sometimes it's hard to motivate yourself to go get shit done, but people have to remember it's not about them. It's about making sure everyone else is having a real game to play.

I do the same
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 20:10 GMT
#6769
On March 12 2024 02:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 02:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2024 02:28 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2024 02:26 CopCake wrote:
I honestly do not understand?



Does it look like Oats switched to JAT because he was scumreading JAT?

Oats was mafia. He was not reading anyone anything. And no, he never even gave a reasoning to scumread me. Usually if people bus they add good reasons to look better afterwards and finding reasons to scum read your partners is always easy. They don't just throw their vote on there.


It'd help if it was visible what your current opinion of VE, Copcake, MZ is.

I still don't think CC looks that scummy. For sure never a better lynch than VE today.
What I don't like about her play is how much she hides behind setup & role discussions. That's certainly an argument I can see being used against her. I also disagree with her conclusion that there have to be many townies in the possible pool of vig shots target for dp.

Apart from that I think most of what she did is perfectly ok. But I might also be biased since she seems to be my only friend in this town. Would be depressing if she is mafia. I do not have any meta on her and I don't feel like reading even more stuff than this huge thread and its filters though.

MZ I thought was quite scummy earlier - I laid out why before. I have to admit that he put in some serious effort recently though. I disagree with 90 % of what he says or concludes but that does not make him mafia necessarily. Will not lynch over VE. I think VEs alignment is also quite important regarding the way MZ acted around the Oats lynch. So, will be reevaluated night 3.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 20:13 GMT
#6770
Do we know if CC does this as town? I think I've played with her before but it's been so long I can't remember.

I am not going to catch her on logic and arguments because nothing in the way she thinks about the game chimes at all with how I think about it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 20:13 GMT
#6771
And yeah, at this point we have to lynch VE. Just stay the course.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 20:13 GMT
#6772
Post count analysis > all
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 20:15 GMT
#6773
On March 12 2024 05:10 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 05:09 Palmar wrote:
On March 12 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
See even if palmar is mafia at least he plays to win. You see what some of you have driven me to. I just complimented palamr. I will not forget this injustice.

Like this is out of game stuff, but I really, really believe in game integrity, and always have.

This game is fun because we make it fun. Sometimes it's hard to motivate yourself to go get shit done, but people have to remember it's not about them. It's about making sure everyone else is having a real game to play.

I do the same

Same. It is why I try when I roll mafia (although I hate playing scum) even though it makes it so noone is ever willing to townread me anymore when I am town.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 20:15 GMT
#6774
On March 12 2024 05:13 Palmar wrote:
Do we know if CC does this as town? I think I've played with her before but it's been so long I can't remember.

I am not going to catch her on logic and arguments because nothing in the way she thinks about the game chimes at all with how I think about it.

If I remember something cc said themselves about making more sense as mafia. Not sure if true. I only glanced through the old games when looking through. Mafia games were real old the one that was real recent I couldn't come to a conclusion.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:21 GMT
#6775
Can anyone explain why scum ve that is barely trying would filter dive people to form actual reads?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:22 GMT
#6776
Which is more than I can say for cake?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 20:22 GMT
#6777
On March 12 2024 05:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Can anyone explain why scum ve that is barely trying would filter dive people to form actual reads?

You call that filter diving? Did you read the posts?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 20:22 GMT
#6778
Also, maybe to not get lynched?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:29 GMT
#6779
On March 12 2024 05:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Also, maybe to not get lynched?


I don’t know why ve cares about getting lynched at this point.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:30 GMT
#6780
I’ll have another look when I get to work
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 337 338 339 340 341 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech44
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 483
Horang2 379
Zeus 361
Larva 303
Jaedong 233
Pusan 118
Mind 104
sorry 74
ggaemo 68
Hyun 66
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 55
Killer 49
Barracks 48
Bale 42
Yoon 32
NotJumperer 31
Sharp 29
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 17
Shinee 16
Noble 6
Dota 2
febbydoto101
League of Legends
JimRising 396
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1447
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9650
Happy350
crisheroes219
Sick180
dupreeh96
Pyrionflax92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick569
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast9
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos1129
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 8m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.