• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10932 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 338

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 336 337 338 339 340 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 19:07 GMT
#6741
On March 12 2024 04:04 Koshi wrote:
I kinda expected more from VE. As either alignment. lol


You'll just have to stay friends
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 19:13 GMT
#6742
I mean I know VE can be a little overly dramatic as town but this martyring after he apparently could not even be bothered to read the filters of these 3 people very attentively seems very unwarranted. What do you expect after you openly said you would only do the bare minimum to get by? That's exactly what he did but you cannot be surprised if people lynch you for having an obviously scummy mindset.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 19:14 GMT
#6743
Just stay the course. I am pretty confident he is mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 19:15 GMT
#6744
On March 12 2024 04:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Just stay the course. I am pretty confident he is mafia.


That's reassuring
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 19:18 GMT
#6745
On March 12 2024 04:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 04:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Just stay the course. I am pretty confident he is mafia.


That's reassuring

Brutal. Coming from the guy who thinks the dude who shot mafia is mafia.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 11 2024 19:18 GMT
#6746
On March 12 2024 04:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 04:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Just stay the course. I am pretty confident he is mafia.


That's reassuring

It´s not what ever he will flip, I could not see any team mates he would have. His Filter is such usless as hell
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 19:19 GMT
#6747
On March 12 2024 04:18 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 04:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2024 04:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Just stay the course. I am pretty confident he is mafia.


That's reassuring

Brutal. Coming from the guy who thinks the dude who shot mafia is mafia.


I don't exclude it. I once did that.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 19:20 GMT
#6748
On March 12 2024 04:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 04:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2024 04:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2024 04:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Just stay the course. I am pretty confident he is mafia.


That's reassuring

Brutal. Coming from the guy who thinks the dude who shot mafia is mafia.


I don't exclude it. I once did that.

Is that true?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 19:21 GMT
#6749
Yeah, Vivax. But not everyone is playing against his own wincon regularly
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 11 2024 19:22 GMT
#6750
On March 12 2024 04:18 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 04:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2024 04:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Just stay the course. I am pretty confident he is mafia.


That's reassuring

Brutal. Coming from the guy who thinks the dude who shot mafia is mafia.

I would somehow believe that Dp would do something like that as a mafia if he is Scum Vigialinte.
But still rather unlikely, so Townread.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 19:23 GMT
#6751
On March 12 2024 04:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Yeah, Vivax. But not everyone is playing against his own wincon regularly


It's a curse.
But at least I'm smokefree for almost two weeks. Afraid it might make me relapse elsewhere. Long road.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 19:24 GMT
#6752
Maybe just lynch anyone who self votes. I'm sure palamar would support.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 19:31 GMT
#6753
Not flinching stay ve
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 19:34 GMT
#6754
On March 12 2024 04:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 04:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2024 04:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2024 04:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Just stay the course. I am pretty confident he is mafia.


That's reassuring

Brutal. Coming from the guy who thinks the dude who shot mafia is mafia.

I would somehow believe that Dp would do something like that as a mafia if he is Scum Vigialinte.
But still rather unlikely, so Townread.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am a meat fan.

At some point I tinfoiled that.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 19:35 GMT
#6755
Ok time to be serious now, I own that to VE.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 19:35 GMT
#6756
If VE flips town (i know)
Then that would be the firdt reason that I can see CC be mafia.

Because then the rayn kill makes it more likely that he needed to go because he can read CC.

Then the VE & Palmar scumreads were at least 50% wrong.


But I dont want to go there yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 19:43 GMT
#6757
On March 12 2024 04:24 iamperfection wrote:
Maybe just lynch anyone who self votes. I'm sure palamar would support.

It’s a good policy
Computer says mafia
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 11 2024 19:44 GMT
#6758
On March 12 2024 04:34 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 04:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 12 2024 04:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2024 04:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2024 04:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Just stay the course. I am pretty confident he is mafia.


That's reassuring

Brutal. Coming from the guy who thinks the dude who shot mafia is mafia.

I would somehow believe that Dp would do something like that as a mafia if he is Scum Vigialinte.
But still rather unlikely, so Townread.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am a meat fan.

At some point I tinfoiled that.

The possibility is there because TTS didn't play and only made a few ultra scummy posts. But it's still very unlikely
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 19:47 GMT
#6759
On March 12 2024 03:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 01:06 Palmar wrote:
I wanna talk a little about VE.

I have absolutely no idea what he is doing this game. He is playing incredibly "scummy" by not posting and just not taking part in the game, and he knows this. He has even pointed out, a few times I think, that he is being scummy. All of his posts are incredibly standoff-ish. The feeling I get is that every other thing he says is just "COME AT ME BRUH".

So what do I do with that? There is absolutely a chance that in his mind he's trying to... teach us a lesson? It's just so hard for me to justify wrangling myself into a position where it isn't just fake mafia bravado.

If we had less time, if we were one lynch away from lylo, I'd probably be doubting this lynch a little more, but as it stands I just can't find a non-stupid reason to call him town. The problem is I can find a stupid reason to call him town and I can't be fully confident it isn't the case.

But with time, lynching him is almost a no-brainer. He has, by far, the shortest filter of the players remaining, he hasn't done anything to help town. When reading through some of his stuff early on day 1 I found myself agreeing when someone scolded him and told him to try to be a good townie.

Like if you just make a list of people from those who have done the most to try to advance and solve the game (DP) to the least (VE) it makes basically no sense to let him get away with acting this way. This kind of playing is just not useful down the line.

This is so many words to "All of a sudden I don't think VE is mafia but I want him dead anyways"

But ya Palmar likes playing with me guys. lmao


No. I think you’re mafia. That explains your play this game without me having to be annoyed at you for throwing.
Computer says mafia
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 11 2024 19:48 GMT
#6760
#vote VE
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 336 337 338 339 340 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1308
WardiTV544
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko422
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7318
Bisu 2419
Jaedong 1038
BeSt 949
EffOrt 518
Horang2 440
actioN 290
Larva 251
ZerO 215
Mini 209
[ Show more ]
Pusan 122
Mind 91
ggaemo 90
Barracks 82
Hyun 68
Snow 67
Shinee 61
Yoon 54
Bale 43
Sharp 37
NotJumperer 36
Killer 34
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 27
hero 21
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 18
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Noble 11
sorry 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2121
Dendi1071
qojqva694
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1276
markeloff892
Other Games
B2W.Neo427
crisheroes289
hiko239
DeMusliM202
Pyrionflax183
dupreeh111
Livibee84
Mew2King65
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1084
League of Legends
• Jankos1249
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 34m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.