• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:22
CEST 23:22
KST 06:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10777 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 334

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 332 333 334 335 336 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 16:34 GMT
#6661
On March 05 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:53 ToTheStars wrote:
Read pages 8/9/10 only

Vote: trfel

Terrible post, care to explain this read?


On March 05 2024 01:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 20:50 Vivax wrote:
Well for TTS it‘s an easy explanation: He also didn‘t like Trfel‘s posts.

Do you agree with the reasons he didn't like it? I get where he's coming from since he's a new player but I'm not sure what you see wrong with it?


I made a horrible list with TTS + Oats town at this point in the game and explained why I put TTS as town and look at what MZ replied.

He just backed off his attack with this post:

On March 05 2024 01:02 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.

OK this is fair in my eyes, TL towns are very chatty and if you come from somewhere that's not I could believe this position.


And read my post as if I was seeing something wrong with him when it was the opposite so that's indication of TMI because he was expecting me to scumread him.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 16:40 GMT
#6662
On March 12 2024 01:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:53 ToTheStars wrote:
Read pages 8/9/10 only

Vote: trfel

Terrible post, care to explain this read?


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 20:50 Vivax wrote:
Well for TTS it‘s an easy explanation: He also didn‘t like Trfel‘s posts.

Do you agree with the reasons he didn't like it? I get where he's coming from since he's a new player but I'm not sure what you see wrong with it?


I made a horrible list with TTS + Oats town at this point in the game and explained why I put TTS as town and look at what MZ replied.

He just backed off his attack with this post:

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:02 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.

OK this is fair in my eyes, TL towns are very chatty and if you come from somewhere that's not I could believe this position.


And read my post as if I was seeing something wrong with him when it was the opposite so that's indication of TMI because he was expecting me to scumread him.

That last response is reasonable no?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 16:41 GMT
#6663
Would they blatantly talk like that. I guess possible. But the direct response to tts seems reasonable.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 16:42 GMT
#6664
On March 12 2024 01:28 CopCake wrote:
##vote: palmar

Do I dare ask why?
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 16:45 GMT
#6665
On March 12 2024 01:11 Palmar wrote:
I have the same feeling about MZ btw, he somehow has like 15 pages of filter and I can barely remember a single thing he has said. And his takes have been worse than iamp.

Also some dead townies I trust said iamp is town so that's good enough for me for the moment.

My issue is for someone saying I have had low impact. I feel like your only impact is to defend yourself. You avoid large clashes because "you don't think that way" and hide behind policy and can we really allow this kind of play. It just seems your posting for appearance to me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 16:48 GMT
#6666
On March 12 2024 01:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 01:28 CopCake wrote:
##vote: palmar

Do I dare ask why?


Votes.

You were saved. Oatmaster never dared to put a single vote on you to even look “townier” and most of the votes you had were made by town (rayn, etc)

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 16:50 GMT
#6667
Correct me if I am wrong

The fact Oats voted JAT makes him town, no?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 16:51 GMT
#6668
On March 12 2024 01:40 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 01:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:53 ToTheStars wrote:
Read pages 8/9/10 only

Vote: trfel

Terrible post, care to explain this read?


On March 05 2024 01:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 20:50 Vivax wrote:
Well for TTS it‘s an easy explanation: He also didn‘t like Trfel‘s posts.

Do you agree with the reasons he didn't like it? I get where he's coming from since he's a new player but I'm not sure what you see wrong with it?


I made a horrible list with TTS + Oats town at this point in the game and explained why I put TTS as town and look at what MZ replied.

He just backed off his attack with this post:

On March 05 2024 01:02 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.

OK this is fair in my eyes, TL towns are very chatty and if you come from somewhere that's not I could believe this position.


And read my post as if I was seeing something wrong with him when it was the opposite so that's indication of TMI because he was expecting me to scumread him.

That last response is reasonable no?


No he misread it as me wanting to scumread TTS for it when I was giving him a townread for scumreading Trfel.
He must've thought TTS looked scummy and that I was pointing it out when I was doing the opposite so imo it gave MZ away by replying like that.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 16:52 GMT
#6669
On March 12 2024 01:48 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 01:42 Palmar wrote:
On March 12 2024 01:28 CopCake wrote:
##vote: palmar

Do I dare ask why?


Votes.

You were saved. Oatmaster never dared to put a single vote on you to even look “townier” and most of the votes you had were made by town (rayn, etc)


I can't control what mafia does. If you want to lynch me based on what mafia does I can't argue with that, but it's stupid.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 16:53 GMT
#6670
On March 12 2024 01:50 CopCake wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong

The fact Oats voted JAT makes him town, no?

Not 100 % from your pov but yeah, I was in serious danger of being lynched there. That would have been a very unnecessary bus if I was mafia with him.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 16:55 GMT
#6671
On March 12 2024 01:51 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 01:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 12 2024 01:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:53 ToTheStars wrote:
Read pages 8/9/10 only

Vote: trfel

Terrible post, care to explain this read?


On March 05 2024 01:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 20:50 Vivax wrote:
Well for TTS it‘s an easy explanation: He also didn‘t like Trfel‘s posts.

Do you agree with the reasons he didn't like it? I get where he's coming from since he's a new player but I'm not sure what you see wrong with it?


I made a horrible list with TTS + Oats town at this point in the game and explained why I put TTS as town and look at what MZ replied.

He just backed off his attack with this post:

On March 05 2024 01:02 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.

OK this is fair in my eyes, TL towns are very chatty and if you come from somewhere that's not I could believe this position.


And read my post as if I was seeing something wrong with him when it was the opposite so that's indication of TMI because he was expecting me to scumread him.

That last response is reasonable no?


No he misread it as me wanting to scumread TTS for it when I was giving him a townread for scumreading Trfel.
He must've thought TTS looked scummy and that I was pointing it out when I was doing the opposite so imo it gave MZ away by replying like that.

He's responding directly to tts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 16:55 GMT
#6672
Where is DMB?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 16:57 GMT
#6673
On March 12 2024 01:55 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 01:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2024 01:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 12 2024 01:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:53 ToTheStars wrote:
Read pages 8/9/10 only

Vote: trfel

Terrible post, care to explain this read?


On March 05 2024 01:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 20:50 Vivax wrote:
Well for TTS it‘s an easy explanation: He also didn‘t like Trfel‘s posts.

Do you agree with the reasons he didn't like it? I get where he's coming from since he's a new player but I'm not sure what you see wrong with it?


I made a horrible list with TTS + Oats town at this point in the game and explained why I put TTS as town and look at what MZ replied.

He just backed off his attack with this post:

On March 05 2024 01:02 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.

OK this is fair in my eyes, TL towns are very chatty and if you come from somewhere that's not I could believe this position.


And read my post as if I was seeing something wrong with him when it was the opposite so that's indication of TMI because he was expecting me to scumread him.

That last response is reasonable no?


No he misread it as me wanting to scumread TTS for it when I was giving him a townread for scumreading Trfel.
He must've thought TTS looked scummy and that I was pointing it out when I was doing the opposite so imo it gave MZ away by replying like that.

He's responding directly to tts


Read the second quote again he's asking me what I see wrong with it.
Unless he misquoted me.

JAT also sees it as worth posting to beg for a townread because a flipped mafia voted for him but not much else. It's meaningless, and he was still 5 votes away at least.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 17:00 GMT
#6674
On March 12 2024 01:57 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 01:55 iamperfection wrote:
On March 12 2024 01:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2024 01:40 iamperfection wrote:
On March 12 2024 01:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:53 ToTheStars wrote:
Read pages 8/9/10 only

Vote: trfel

Terrible post, care to explain this read?


On March 05 2024 01:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 20:50 Vivax wrote:
Well for TTS it‘s an easy explanation: He also didn‘t like Trfel‘s posts.

Do you agree with the reasons he didn't like it? I get where he's coming from since he's a new player but I'm not sure what you see wrong with it?


I made a horrible list with TTS + Oats town at this point in the game and explained why I put TTS as town and look at what MZ replied.

He just backed off his attack with this post:

On March 05 2024 01:02 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.

OK this is fair in my eyes, TL towns are very chatty and if you come from somewhere that's not I could believe this position.


And read my post as if I was seeing something wrong with him when it was the opposite so that's indication of TMI because he was expecting me to scumread him.

That last response is reasonable no?


No he misread it as me wanting to scumread TTS for it when I was giving him a townread for scumreading Trfel.
He must've thought TTS looked scummy and that I was pointing it out when I was doing the opposite so imo it gave MZ away by replying like that.

He's responding directly to tts


Read the second quote again he's asking me what I see wrong with it.
Unless he misquoted me.

JAT also sees it as worth posting to beg for a townread because a flipped mafia voted for him but not much else. It's meaningless, and he was still 5 votes away at least.

Pretty sure I was not 5 votes away when Oats voted me. But I will doublecheck when I am home.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 17:00 GMT
#6675
JAT what do you think of your wagon?

If there were mafia besidess oats who could it be?

Have you played a lot with marv/vivax/rayn/etc?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 17:02 GMT
#6676
On March 12 2024 02:00 CopCake wrote:
JAT what do you think of your wagon?

If there were mafia besidess oats who could it be?

Have you played a lot with marv/vivax/rayn/etc?

I have already analyzed that on night 1 maybe I can update that later - definitely was wrong on oats. I have played a lot with all of them, yes.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 17:05 GMT
#6677
At some point the list looked like this

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (5): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels

Then MZ and Oats added the votes to JAT making it 8 to Tfrel and 7 to JAT

That would have put JAT in danger.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 17:05 GMT
#6678
On March 05 2024 01:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:24 iamperfection wrote:
Hapa for signing up and not posting too lol

This is better than your VE read. What did you thunk of DPvCake?

On March 05 2024 10:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:15 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:11 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:09 sandroba wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:54 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:52 Rels wrote:
[quote]
[quote]
Meh, I don't really see it. Not that I think it's townie, but I don't see the insecurity?

insincerity

As in he isn't really running for mayor

So the fact that he hasn't posted since his first spray of post? It makes him a lurker but I don't understand why it makes him scum

Why are you fighting this so much? Do you have a better vote?

1. You call it fighting, I don't, it's called discussing. I don't have a townread on VE. I want to understand what he did that is considered scummy because I don't see it
2. And yeah, mine. I think ToTheStars has the highest chance of flipping scum if the deadline was right now

On March 05 2024 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:06 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:54 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:52 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:44 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
His running for mayor post

On March 04 2024 14:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Good morning everyone. It turns out I'm town for once so I apologize in advance for your own inability to read me and subsequent mislynch of me. I will endeavor to prevent it but I would do that as Mafia too so shrugz0rz.

I am running for mayor on a platform of lynching a lurker of my own choosing that is not subject to towns knowledge or influence.

A vote for VE is a vote for an active town.

Anyone who has posted so far is safe D1, for I am a kind and benevolent Lord.

Meh, I don't really see it. Not that I think it's townie, but I don't see the insecurity?

insincerity

As in he isn't really running for mayor

So the fact that he hasn't posted since his first spray of post? It makes him a lurker but I don't understand why it makes him scum

A vote for VE is a vote for active town.
Emphasis on word active.


I don't get it, please lay it out clearly. "Everyone should vote for VE so that he's pressured to actively play so that we can understand his alignement", is that what you're saying?

VE ran his mayor campaign on the basis of "A vote for VE is a vote for active town", yet he has done jack shit or is even pretending on doing jack shit.

I'm glad that someone pointed this out, I would be willing to vote VE as well as cake at this point because the lack of activity after promising to lynch a lurker is pretty bad.

He had this imbetween what is that 8 hours which is odd I would say.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 17:06 GMT
#6679
On March 12 2024 02:05 CopCake wrote:
At some point the list looked like this

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (5): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels

Then MZ and Oats added the votes to JAT making it 8 to Tfrel and 7 to JAT

That would have put JAT in danger.


Hey jat's wagon looks pretty pure as well!
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 17:08 GMT
#6680
On March 12 2024 02:05 CopCake wrote:
At some point the list looked like this

Trfel (8): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous
Justanothertownie (5): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels

Then MZ and Oats added the votes to JAT making it 8 to Tfrel and 7 to JAT

That would have put JAT in danger.


Where did you pull that list it looks wrong in all aspects.
Prev 1 332 333 334 335 336 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech152
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 16
910 14
MaD[AoV]3
League of Legends
JimRising 226
Counter-Strike
fl0m4644
Fnx 570
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox210
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4544
Liquid`Hasu761
Other Games
summit1g5024
Liquid`RaSZi1588
FrodaN549
C9.Mang0189
PPMD164
RotterdaM103
JuggernautJason40
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21323
Other Games
• Shiphtur883
• imaqtpie659
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 39m
Patches Events
18h 39m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.