• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:30
CEST 05:30
KST 12:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9789 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 270

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 268 269 270 271 272 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 04:16 GMT
#5381
you posted in the vote thread but i dont think they would do that vivax.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2024 04:16 GMT
#5382
[QUOTE]On March 09 2024 13:14 Vivax wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 09 2024 11:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


[/QUOTE]

Scenario 2 is VE town and all the mafia is on him with me and iamp

But if it‘s like that they are donezo
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 04:16 GMT
#5383
everyone has different schedules so i doubt they would all hop on one side.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 04:19 GMT
#5384
Tts was a set and forget vote for sure
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 04:20 GMT
#5385
Palmer looks bad with the ve vote and mz falling for my bait potentially.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2024 04:20 GMT
#5386
@Anyone does scum!Palmar fake 2 dumbtells in a single post? Taking in consideration that people have scumread DMB for dumbtelling
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 04:21 GMT
#5387
On March 09 2024 13:20 Rels wrote:
@Anyone does scum!Palmar fake 2 dumbtells in a single post? Taking in consideration that people have scumread DMB for dumbtelling


we should ask the palmar expert when he wakes up.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2024 04:22 GMT
#5388
On March 09 2024 13:21 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 13:20 Rels wrote:
@Anyone does scum!Palmar fake 2 dumbtells in a single post? Taking in consideration that people have scumread DMB for dumbtelling


we should ask the palmar expert when he wakes up.

Yeah. @marv what do you think?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2024 04:22 GMT
#5389
I don't think he does
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 09 2024 04:22 GMT
#5390
On March 09 2024 13:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 13:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 13:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2024 13:01 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:53 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:49 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:21 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:08 Vivax wrote:
Very good play by Oats.
Good luck with the copcake shot dp.

VE tomorrow most likely.

So you think this was a double bus situation and people used it as an opportunity to look more townie for remaining on Oats?

Or maybe this is just a bad idea, to go after the second wagon?

And maybe it would be very convenient for some people who spearheaded second wagons?

Hmm 🤔

Vivax where you going? These weren't entirely rhetorical, I want to hear your thoughts on this.


It‘s the same wifom from him not claiming BG or ccing or claiming another role that made him look townie to me today.

Need to reread beginning of a D1 tbh because he seemed off to me and DP. Later I tried to get traction too but can‘t remember who blocked.

So you do think it was a double bus? Because otherwise there would be no reason to lynch VE after Oats if it wasn't, right?


How should I know ? I don‘t even think about it because it‘s easier to lynch VE and find out.

It‘s like you are trying to construct a ve is town narrative because I can‘t prove it‘s not a double bus smh

I didn't ask you to prove it, it's more like I'm wondering why "VE is 100% the next lynch" is your proven stance on the issue. Hence "think," also. I'm not asking for you to bend time and space. Basically all you have to do is say is you believe that the outcomes of this vote, the shennanies that happened before it, and the fact that people pushed other wagons don't change anything and we should still try to lynch VE. Just say that.


Oats didn‘t act like caught scum at all.
Jat looks the worst with the dont tempt me post imo.
But we didn‘t see much activity from scummy folk that could have gotten ve lynches instead so gun to head I‘m guessing it is double bus scenario.

Thank you Wanted to be sure.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 04:23 GMT
#5391
On March 09 2024 13:15 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 13:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 13:04 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Well if you are not miller, what are you?

It is not logical to think he is setting up a slam lynch if you flip miller.

And Framer I think is pretty low.

Idk if I am seeing that correctly.

I believe you are town and miller.

VT that got framed? Which mafia would know?

If you knew slam was cop it isnt so hard to frame the bolded ? in his read list. I didnt check time stamps.

This might be the smartest thing you've posted koshi.

Reading through Slam's D1 and Oats is his most consistent scumread. It could also explain why Slam didn't die last night.

I don't understand the last part, can you extend on it?

It's irrelevant now but at that point I was thinking scum could have decided to gamble and leave slam alive in order to try and mess with his check by using a framer, turns out they did have one but we got em.

Didn't you get this thought from someone else like 2 hours before lynch or am I just misremembering? For the first 90% of D2 you believed that this was basically an impossible outcome, no?

You're misremembering, I starting to doubt myself last night but this post from koshi this morning was what really got me thinking.
On March 09 2024 02:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 02:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Well if you are not miller, what are you?

It is not logical to think he is setting up a slam lynch if you flip miller.

And Framer I think is pretty low.

Idk if I am seeing that correctly.

I believe you are town and miller.

VT that got framed? Which mafia would know?

If you knew slam was cop it isnt so hard to frame the bolded ? in his read list. I didnt check time stamps.

This might be the smartest thing you've posted koshi.

Reading through Slam's D1 and Oats is his most consistent scumread. It could also explain why Slam didn't die last night.

This was about 10 hours ago, not 2
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2024 04:23 GMT
#5392
On March 09 2024 06:59 Palmar wrote:
So like I'm going to try to sort of organize the game in my head, and I'm going to do it out loud, so you can watch me think. It's a fascinating display.

We probably have about 5 mafia in this game. It could be 4, but then they have very strong roles. Normal balance would suggest 5.

This means I need to start sort of filtering down the people I want to think about.

First up, the people I don't really want to lynch or even consider at all:

DarthPunk for huge filter and repeatedly liking his takes on things.
Vivax because that's the gamble we made when we didn't policy lynch him.

Then there's the weaker town reads that are definitely going to contain some mafia:

Koshi was very good early day 1, but I feel like his impact has been reduced. Still not enough to start calling him mafia
marvellosity - I kinda think he's maybe town, he did come around on me correctly, and I kinda trust sandro's read. So for what it's worth, he goes into the "worry later" pile.

Then there's the people who will be resolved by today

Slam - we lynch slam if Oats flips non-miller town. The frame idea is statistically so unlikely
Oats - we lynch Oats today because despite his efforts, there is like 90% chance of him flipping mafia. He does look and say townie things which is pretty well played, but the odds of any other random player flipping red just happen to be significantly lower

Frame math:
Slam check 1/18 (lynches + himself) players = 5.56% chance he checks Oats
Framer frames 1/14 players (21 - 2 lynches - 5 mafia) = 7.14% chance Oats gets framed

This means there's like... 0.3% chance a framer hits the same target the cop checks (but obviously intiution skews this a lot) it's still the best play to do it like that.


Actually as I write this I realize I have way too few townread, which means I really, really need to get work done. For one reason or another I don't trust any of the people below.



Jealous - lack of investigation from me, little posting
Meapak_Ziphh - lack of investigation from me, I'm masoned with the dude but I'm a terrible mason partner because I think they're stupid. That's mostly on me. I also recall some of his posting being a little meek
justanothertownie - Some really atrocious takes throughout the game. Bullshit associative reads and voting without any kind of analysis.
die_meatbaby - lack of investigation from me. I remember having a different feel from last game, but she still gets stuck on dumb shit.
CopCake - I kinda liked rayn's point during the night. Also she should really think I'm town after our discussion in the night.
JacobStrangelove - This guy is clearly just smart. I liked his posting because it's all pretty reasonable, but I feel like he isn't moving the needle at all this game. Happy sitting back and not getting listened to.
Iamperfection - One particularly terrible take during the night, but maybe he just doesn't know what a policy lynch is. I didn't follow up enough to understand if it was malicious or just kinda stupid.
ToTheStars - lurker
VisceraEyes - Fell off cliff. Where VE?
Rels - Terrible case on me on day 1 that reeked of mafia trying to "contribute". Super clear he wasn't caught up on the game and lacked opinionsþ


The 2 dumbtells are in that post ("4 or 5 mafia", "JSL could be scum even though he claimed")
I might be biaised by this but I really like this Palmar post. Feels like a really genuine world view
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 04:24 GMT
#5393
alright i go to bed i leave you with this.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2024 04:24 GMT
#5394
The reason for suspecting me is really bad of course. But I'm also biased there
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 09 2024 04:25 GMT
#5395
In theory we can catch a lot just from reading Oats now.

His first Koshi vote then unvote in isolation looked bad to me (for Koshi)
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 04:28 GMT
#5396
On March 09 2024 13:12 Rels wrote:
I'm happy that a scum flipped, and I'm fucking happy one of the first things I found in this game turned out to be right when nobody else saw it

Man help yourself to a healthy portion of the credit for that flip why don't you. You didn't find anything so let's not go using this as free town points when you haven't really done much of anything

That'd be like me trying to claim I was a critical part of that push on Oats because I yelled at people who didn't vote him for the first part of the day lol and disregarding my 180 on him.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 04:29 GMT
#5397
Not trying to be a dick Rels but it's not really a good look for you to try and so obviously grab town points for something you had nothing to do with.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 09 2024 04:29 GMT
#5398
On March 09 2024 13:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 13:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 13:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 13:04 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Well if you are not miller, what are you?

It is not logical to think he is setting up a slam lynch if you flip miller.

And Framer I think is pretty low.

Idk if I am seeing that correctly.

I believe you are town and miller.

VT that got framed? Which mafia would know?

If you knew slam was cop it isnt so hard to frame the bolded ? in his read list. I didnt check time stamps.

This might be the smartest thing you've posted koshi.

Reading through Slam's D1 and Oats is his most consistent scumread. It could also explain why Slam didn't die last night.

I don't understand the last part, can you extend on it?

It's irrelevant now but at that point I was thinking scum could have decided to gamble and leave slam alive in order to try and mess with his check by using a framer, turns out they did have one but we got em.

Didn't you get this thought from someone else like 2 hours before lynch or am I just misremembering? For the first 90% of D2 you believed that this was basically an impossible outcome, no?

You're misremembering, I starting to doubt myself last night but this post from koshi this morning was what really got me thinking.
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 02:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Well if you are not miller, what are you?

It is not logical to think he is setting up a slam lynch if you flip miller.

And Framer I think is pretty low.

Idk if I am seeing that correctly.

I believe you are town and miller.

VT that got framed? Which mafia would know?

If you knew slam was cop it isnt so hard to frame the bolded ? in his read list. I didnt check time stamps.

This might be the smartest thing you've posted koshi.

Reading through Slam's D1 and Oats is his most consistent scumread. It could also explain why Slam didn't die last night.

This was about 10 hours ago, not 2

Fair, apologies. I do remember this interaction, just underestimated how far it was from EOD because their were several bursts of catching up while working today.

Personally and regardless of the real %chance number, I think this play you described is REALLY unlikely, period. Basically, I was always in agreement with your initial approach to the issue, not the one it became by EOD/vote. But, I understand that pendulums can swing hard when it comes to perception.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 09 2024 04:33 GMT
#5399
On March 09 2024 13:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Not trying to be a dick Rels but it's not really a good look for you to try and so obviously grab town points for something you had nothing to do with.


??????
Where am I trying to grab town points????
I'm happy that I had a good read on Oats. That's it
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 09 2024 04:37 GMT
#5400
On March 09 2024 13:29 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 13:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 13:15 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 13:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 13:04 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Well if you are not miller, what are you?

It is not logical to think he is setting up a slam lynch if you flip miller.

And Framer I think is pretty low.

Idk if I am seeing that correctly.

I believe you are town and miller.

VT that got framed? Which mafia would know?

If you knew slam was cop it isnt so hard to frame the bolded ? in his read list. I didnt check time stamps.

This might be the smartest thing you've posted koshi.

Reading through Slam's D1 and Oats is his most consistent scumread. It could also explain why Slam didn't die last night.

I don't understand the last part, can you extend on it?

It's irrelevant now but at that point I was thinking scum could have decided to gamble and leave slam alive in order to try and mess with his check by using a framer, turns out they did have one but we got em.

Didn't you get this thought from someone else like 2 hours before lynch or am I just misremembering? For the first 90% of D2 you believed that this was basically an impossible outcome, no?

You're misremembering, I starting to doubt myself last night but this post from koshi this morning was what really got me thinking.
On March 09 2024 02:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 02:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Well if you are not miller, what are you?

It is not logical to think he is setting up a slam lynch if you flip miller.

And Framer I think is pretty low.

Idk if I am seeing that correctly.

I believe you are town and miller.

VT that got framed? Which mafia would know?

If you knew slam was cop it isnt so hard to frame the bolded ? in his read list. I didnt check time stamps.

This might be the smartest thing you've posted koshi.

Reading through Slam's D1 and Oats is his most consistent scumread. It could also explain why Slam didn't die last night.

This was about 10 hours ago, not 2

Fair, apologies. I do remember this interaction, just underestimated how far it was from EOD because their were several bursts of catching up while working today.

Personally and regardless of the real %chance number, I think this play you described is REALLY unlikely, period. Basically, I was always in agreement with your initial approach to the issue, not the one it became by EOD/vote. But, I understand that pendulums can swing hard when it comes to perception.

Yeah obvious hindsight is obvious but I let the certainty some people had in Oat's alignment start to color my perception since I didn't really have a strong read on oats before the check. this post was where things started to go south in the way I was reading the oats and the whole situation last night.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 268 269 270 271 272 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1911
GuemChi 1420
NotJumperer 154
910 73
Bale 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
febbydoto22
Counter-Strike
taco 489
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g8156
Doublelift1884
JimRising 601
C9.Mang0322
PiGStarcraft288
WinterStarcraft257
Maynarde119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo691
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 30m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.