• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7534 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 32 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 21:42 GMT
#9350
On March 17 2024 06:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:24 iamperfection wrote:
Rels just voted palmar and decided to afk.
DMB chimed in with a lol and nothing else.

This is a critical cycle we need input.

The mayor said I was drawing attention away from Jealous when I brought this up.

I know that I'm obviously biased in this situation, but I would implore you to consider Vivax' track record so far and maybe consider not listening to his commands when it comes to who you should or should not read, who you should or should not vote for, etc.

Getting a blue role and being voted mayor to be safe does not make him infallible.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 22:03 GMT
#9364
On March 17 2024 06:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:15 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:18 iamperfection wrote:
Jealous did you read the whole palmar mz mason dynamic going on?

I'm voting Palmar now, I think Jealous is prepping a defense of him which looks bad but Palmar has still done jack shit and I'm gonna honor the Koshi reads.

Hey Mz. You actually know me well enough.

Do you stand by the statement that I have done “jack shit” on day 4?


And now on day 5. Do you believe that me playing less on a weekend is alignment indicative?

It's hard not to come to that conclusion, I know most of you don't watch NBA basketball but this reference to a player running around looking like he's playing defense when in reality he's not doing anything has pretty much been actually how I see you this game:
Pat Bev trick y'all man

Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Just sheep DP to victory and stop thinking, I'm bad at it anyway


Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:21 Palmar wrote:
I'll happily just let DP make the call. Game is annoying now because we've brought this bullshit into it.

Maybe just lynch Koshi out of spite.

But realistically, I think it's gonna be like Rels or MZ


I'm not going to quote your whole filter like Jealous did but I'm hard pressed to find reads over the last few days that you stick by or bother to push. Yesterday you managed to scumread: Me and Rels in the above post
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 06:58 Palmar wrote:
I've for some reason played extremely carefully this game and it's gotten me nowhere. I've sat on reads to try to placate people and be a good boy but I think i'm just kinda done with it.

I think iamp is mafia


Iamp

Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 19:15 Palmar wrote:
maybe the mafia is just jat rels and jealous or something

That would solve the game, absolve all the shitty lynchbaits and insane people and whatever.

JAT Jealous and Rels

Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:22 Palmar wrote:
Like I'm probably not lynching anyone that has put in actual real effort today (dp, me, vivax, koshi, iamp, jat) and I'm just gonna pretend cc doesn't exist. This leaves jealous, rels, mz, dmb

Here's the same as above + DMB

You literally found a scum reason for every player in some manner except for DP and Vivax. And then you proceeded to sit back and wait for DP/Vivax/Koshi to tell you where to vote. If that's not scum throwing shit at a wall waiting to see what wagon develops then idk what is.

FWIW this is exactly what I meant by "hard to put my finger on" and lacking conviction in regards to Palmar. Good post.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 22:13 GMT
#9375
On March 17 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
The hard part is getting iamperfection to vote Jealous he just sees big post and goes into awe and stupor

it had links vivax linksSSSSSSSSSS

The effort is really impressive ngl. Effort is only loosely connected with alignment though. Depending on the player.


He's also more binge-y effort wise rather than being consistently active. My own scumtell basically.

After acquiescencing your request and investing a bunch of effort into analyzing an interaction which turned out to be a big fat nothingburger, I sorta stopped going on wild goose chases and waited until inspiration would hit me.

I've read and analyzed several filters over the past few days. What have you done?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 22:29 GMT
#9397
On March 17 2024 07:16 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
The hard part is getting iamperfection to vote Jealous he just sees big post and goes into awe and stupor

it had links vivax linksSSSSSSSSSS

The effort is really impressive ngl. Effort is only loosely connected with alignment though. Depending on the player.


He's also more binge-y effort wise rather than being consistently active. My own scumtell basically.

After acquiescencing your request and investing a bunch of effort into analyzing an interaction which turned out to be a big fat nothingburger, I sorta stopped going on wild goose chases and waited until inspiration would hit me.

I've read and analyzed several filters over the past few days. What have you done?


There's also these instances of him trying to direct me to what would be a very unproductive discussion.

I've just made peace with the fact MZ and iamperfection don't want him to lose I think

The product for me would be that people stop sheeping you as you run around like a chicken with its head cut off and then tunneling a townie. Maybe if people take a step back and think, "What value has Vivax generated through his reads, analysis, and votes?" then we might be better off in the long run.

I know that the above is essentially NAI because not getting lynched is in my best interest regardless of my alignment, but the fact that you seem to refuse to entertain the possibility that you're wrong (after being wrong so consistently) and that statistically speaking the chances that I am scum are low really doesn't inspire confidence. I gave you a wide berth from D2 until now, but as far as I see it, time is running out for you to do something actually useful. Mislynching me is not it.

You take cheap potshots at me, misrep me, and discredit me and then tell me that I'm being unproductive by responding to your accusations. You repeating the same shit over and over for 24 hours isn't productive either. We get it, you want me gone. However, in your world there would have to be two more scum besides me. If you're so sure I am scum, why not try to identify them and pressure them too, instead of whatever this is?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 22:36 GMT
#9400
Anyway, to switch to something more "productive," the more MZ posts and interacts with Palmar - who was also on VE - the more I am liking MZ over Palmar. Palmar also only seems to wake up when he is under pressure. He was already near the top of the scum list for me before this.

During the previous day cycle he said he was going to come after people who scum read him with questions and was going to step it up a notch. He never did.

##Unvote
##Vote: Palmar
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 22:47 GMT
#9403
On March 17 2024 06:38 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:32 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:30 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:48 Jealous wrote:
Overall I'd say that MZ looks more townie in the mason chat alone, though it wouldn't be too hard to fake that and leading off with a TR does feel a little awkward unprompted IMO. Kinda like you're buttering him up, which I think is possible as both SvT and TvS and TvT for that matter, so really goes back to my thinking that it is NAI or WIFOM at best.

Palmar just looks wholly disinterested which I think leans slightly more scummy overall but that is WIFOM too, I imagine scum would in general at least try to look interested. If he truly thinks they are stupid then it's NAI, it would have to be a belief that he has in a vacuum outside of this specific game. I guess if anyone has masoned before with Palmar outside of Slam, now would be a good time to compare that to previous occurrences to see if there is some inconsistency there.

And you too. I am very interested in this game. I’m one of like the top 3 players in terms of games played and this may be the longest filter I’ve ever produced. I am very interested in the game.

No idea why people feel comfortable pushing the idea I’m not interested or haven’t done stuff. If you wanna push that I’ve been wrong or that I’ve been unsure or flip floppy or whatever that’s fine. But I am absolutely interested

This post was about the Mason chat. I think you will agree with me that you looked wholly disinterested there.

I don’t see the point in mason chats.

Go read last game or even a little exchange I had with Marv this game for confirmation

Eh, at least one of your posts would beg to differ. Please see this post I made recently:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=467#9327

Could you explain the apparent inconsistency here?

Palmar, can you please answer this?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 22:57 GMT
#9410
On March 17 2024 07:54 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:38 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:32 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:30 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:48 Jealous wrote:
Overall I'd say that MZ looks more townie in the mason chat alone, though it wouldn't be too hard to fake that and leading off with a TR does feel a little awkward unprompted IMO. Kinda like you're buttering him up, which I think is possible as both SvT and TvS and TvT for that matter, so really goes back to my thinking that it is NAI or WIFOM at best.

Palmar just looks wholly disinterested which I think leans slightly more scummy overall but that is WIFOM too, I imagine scum would in general at least try to look interested. If he truly thinks they are stupid then it's NAI, it would have to be a belief that he has in a vacuum outside of this specific game. I guess if anyone has masoned before with Palmar outside of Slam, now would be a good time to compare that to previous occurrences to see if there is some inconsistency there.

And you too. I am very interested in this game. I’m one of like the top 3 players in terms of games played and this may be the longest filter I’ve ever produced. I am very interested in the game.

No idea why people feel comfortable pushing the idea I’m not interested or haven’t done stuff. If you wanna push that I’ve been wrong or that I’ve been unsure or flip floppy or whatever that’s fine. But I am absolutely interested

This post was about the Mason chat. I think you will agree with me that you looked wholly disinterested there.

I don’t see the point in mason chats.

Go read last game or even a little exchange I had with Marv this game for confirmation

Eh, at least one of your posts would beg to differ. Please see this post I made recently:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=467#9327

Could you explain the apparent inconsistency here?

Palmar, can you please answer this?

You’re right. It’s a slam specific thing.

I should really stop supplying excuses for the people I am questioning

What about the D2 VE vote? Can you walk me through your thought process there?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 23:03 GMT
#9413
On March 17 2024 07:58 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:38 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:36 Jealous wrote:
Anyway, to switch to something more "productive," the more MZ posts and interacts with Palmar - who was also on VE - the more I am liking MZ over Palmar. Palmar also only seems to wake up when he is under pressure. He was already near the top of the scum list for me before this.

During the previous day cycle he said he was going to come after people who scum read him with questions and was going to step it up a notch. He never did.

##Unvote
##Vote: Palmar

But I did?

Bad take.

Gonna vote you for this bad take now.

Your chance of redemption is to do a post count analysis of day 4.

Go forth and do my bidding

Nah. Post count doesn't equal value. You have several hundred one-liners in your filter that aren't worth the server space they occupy.

You're not unique in this FWIW. Just saying I'm not running a fool's errand when I already read your filter and found you to be largely non-committal. I don't need to consume the same stale dish twice to know i don't like it.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 23:05 GMT
#9414
On March 17 2024 08:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:57 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:54 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:47 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:38 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:32 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:30 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:48 Jealous wrote:
Overall I'd say that MZ looks more townie in the mason chat alone, though it wouldn't be too hard to fake that and leading off with a TR does feel a little awkward unprompted IMO. Kinda like you're buttering him up, which I think is possible as both SvT and TvS and TvT for that matter, so really goes back to my thinking that it is NAI or WIFOM at best.

Palmar just looks wholly disinterested which I think leans slightly more scummy overall but that is WIFOM too, I imagine scum would in general at least try to look interested. If he truly thinks they are stupid then it's NAI, it would have to be a belief that he has in a vacuum outside of this specific game. I guess if anyone has masoned before with Palmar outside of Slam, now would be a good time to compare that to previous occurrences to see if there is some inconsistency there.

And you too. I am very interested in this game. I’m one of like the top 3 players in terms of games played and this may be the longest filter I’ve ever produced. I am very interested in the game.

No idea why people feel comfortable pushing the idea I’m not interested or haven’t done stuff. If you wanna push that I’ve been wrong or that I’ve been unsure or flip floppy or whatever that’s fine. But I am absolutely interested

This post was about the Mason chat. I think you will agree with me that you looked wholly disinterested there.

I don’t see the point in mason chats.

Go read last game or even a little exchange I had with Marv this game for confirmation

Eh, at least one of your posts would beg to differ. Please see this post I made recently:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=467#9327

Could you explain the apparent inconsistency here?

Palmar, can you please answer this?

You’re right. It’s a slam specific thing.

I should really stop supplying excuses for the people I am questioning

What about the D2 VE vote? Can you walk me through your thought process there?


My analysis is in the thread. The best thing to do was vote Oats.

Then I did the opposite because I’m a moron

While "I'm a moron" in this context is probably true, what I asked for is a thought process, because even morons have those. They just usually aren't good.

Can you link me to this analysis?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 23:18 GMT
#9421
On March 17 2024 08:17 Palmar wrote:
Wasn’t trying to save oats.

😉
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 23:25 GMT
#9428
On March 17 2024 08:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

You think Jealous is an AI?


No I think he just clicks posts with an extension or something similar and gets a link to them.
Not excluding some of his content may be AI generated.

You just middle mouse click the post time and it opens it in a new window for you, then you copy the URL, then you select the text you want to URL-ize, press the URL button in the post editor, paste it, and bam: a link to a post. Ezpz.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 23:27 GMT
#9430
On March 17 2024 08:26 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:25 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

You think Jealous is an AI?


No I think he just clicks posts with an extension or something similar and gets a link to them.
Not excluding some of his content may be AI generated.

You just middle mouse click the post time and it opens it in a new window for you, then you copy the URL, then you select the text you want to URL-ize, press the URL button in the post editor, paste it, and bam: a link to a post. Ezpz.


That's beside the point.
I know you'll latch onto anything vaguely debatable.

I think that trying to argue that I don't write my own posts js pretty fucked up tbh.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 23:37 GMT
#9436
On March 17 2024 08:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:27 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:26 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:25 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

You think Jealous is an AI?


No I think he just clicks posts with an extension or something similar and gets a link to them.
Not excluding some of his content may be AI generated.

You just middle mouse click the post time and it opens it in a new window for you, then you copy the URL, then you select the text you want to URL-ize, press the URL button in the post editor, paste it, and bam: a link to a post. Ezpz.


That's beside the point.
I know you'll latch onto anything vaguely debatable.

I think that trying to argue that I don't write my own posts js pretty fucked up tbh.


Your mood was too good after CC lim.
What else do I need.
Before lynch you were all calm and collected when we were all panicky.
After lynch you panicked and swaggered at once.

I stand by what I said. If townies can get away with being objectively anti-town because "meta" or because of feewings or martyr themselves, then there is no point in playing. If people do anti-town shit, they deserve to be lynched. Playing anti-town is playing against your win condition, obfuscates scum, and sets a bad precedent. I don't have the luxury/burden (depending on your POV) of having a meta read on CopCake. So, I see scummy behavior, I make a case on it, I vote for it, they got lynched. I wasn't the only one on that wagon, either.

I feel 0% bad about it. Removing the biggest red herrings makes the goal clearer.

Pretty sure this is why Race Bannon was banned, no?

Side note, he is keeping up with this thread and is really mad at DP for some reason. I thought that was funny.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 23:45 GMT
#9438
On March 17 2024 08:31 Vivax wrote:
There's also the argument that mafia would be interested into bringing copcake to lategame for being easy bait and when presented with two choices they deliberately left you alive even though you are more productive.

It was TvT so they prosper either way. Your case against me here, much like your vote against VE on Day 3, is proof of that. It's more likely that they just pulled out their popcorn and enjoyed the show. Plus, and I've stated this before, at times I feel like a convenient idiot for them, given that they would have known I've been voting for CopCake for three days straight. And I still contend that doing so looks bad on me and thus lowers any value I have as town, as evidenced by what the thread sentiment is at the moment.

Here's an alternative: DP is scum and switched in order to put himself in a position of "scum would never do that" when I flip town. That would be a sick play.

FWIW I still think he's town but as the days dwindle and he stays alive, it's something I'm increasingly paranoid about.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 16 2024 23:48 GMT
#9439
On March 17 2024 08:40 Vivax wrote:
If I weren't at work I'd compare the post amounts within the time periods where Jealous isn't up for lynch vs. when he is up for lynch.

Maybe someone could do it to have his remaining doubts removed I'd believe it to be a stark difference.

It's a Saturday and my plans for the day got canceled. Was supposed to go to the beach to do some fishing but my dad caught a cold.

Excuses aside, just about everyone ramps up when the pressure is on them. It's in everyone's win condition to avoid being lynched. Palmar D4. MZ after my post. It's NAI and you know it.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 00:37 GMT
#9448
On March 17 2024 09:09 Vivax wrote:
I also believe I'd probably be a big fan of Jealous posting in games where he rolled town.
It pains me but it must be done or obs will haunt us forever

When I flip, look back on this one.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 00:47 GMT
#9452
On March 17 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/80975-tl-mafia-3-night-5?user=fanatacist
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 00:48 GMT
#9453
On March 17 2024 09:42 Vivax wrote:
Bruh I thought deadline was in an hour and almost got a heart attack

It's in an hour and twelve minutes.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 01:00 GMT
#9455
On March 17 2024 09:54 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 09:48 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 09:42 Vivax wrote:
Bruh I thought deadline was in an hour and almost got a heart attack

It's in an hour and twelve minutes.

its a day

Fr? Jesus.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 01:01 GMT
#9456
I wrote out my last will on my phone and everything.

Well, that's good, means I can tune out for the rest of the evening and actually enjoy this party I'm about to go to. Glhf y'all.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
ViBE52
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 187
Dewaltoss 86
Hyuk 67
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm72
League of Legends
Doublelift2966
Counter-Strike
Fnx 752
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5899
Khaldor846
Liquid`Hasu699
Other Games
summit1g7716
FrodaN2270
shahzam673
KnowMe305
C9.Mang0198
ArmadaUGS104
UpATreeSC97
Trikslyr48
ZombieGrub47
PPMD40
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 2m
Online Event
13h 2m
FEL
18h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.