• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:09
CEST 09:09
KST 16:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6825 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:02 GMT
#421
Is Rayn coming back?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 06:04 GMT
#422
On March 04 2024 14:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:36 JacobStrangelove wrote:
That's just for the mayor choosing who they're killing. All other votes are public.

But i want to see that too. Mafia will vote on the same scum person. Risk for having scum major is even higher

what are you talking about


At the some point we will discuss who we elect as mayor and of course there will also be a scum about what Town might choose. Mafia will discuss in the discord who has the best townreads up to that point and most likely has the best chances to be elected mayor. That's 5 votes on a scum person + probably one or two townies who might vote for that person. So the probability that the mayor is not tip top town but mafia is very high. And if the whole thing was public, not all 5 could vote for the same person because it would be too conspicuous

It is public
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:04 GMT
#423
On March 04 2024 14:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m really not a fan of cake doing random stuff when we have like 10 pages already

CALLED IT

like 3 hours late or some shit but hot damn Oats, I work 64 hours a week- I am here to enjoy myself.

Must be nice to have time to turn this into work.

Not that we won't play the game proper. Just...

Idk chill a bit
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 06:05 GMT
#424
On March 04 2024 15:04 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m really not a fan of cake doing random stuff when we have like 10 pages already

CALLED IT

like 3 hours late or some shit but hot damn Oats, I work 64 hours a week- I am here to enjoy myself.

Must be nice to have time to turn this into work.

Not that we won't play the game proper. Just...

Idk chill a bit

You don’t think it’s scummy to not engage with the game at all?
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:06 GMT
#425
VE who would you vote to lynch and who would you vote for mayor (aside from yourself)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:06 GMT
#426
On March 04 2024 14:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Slam is probably mafia.

Oh shit, 3 posts and this was your conclusion?

This one sees with the eyes of Chezinu.


I LIVE DANGEROUSLY
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:06 GMT
#427
Oats looking better.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:08 GMT
#428
On March 04 2024 14:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:11 DarthPunk wrote:
MZ could be mafia here.

That associative push with me/vivax is really out there. And usually I am the one defending him from being misylnched by all the bads.
Sorry I keep doing this, but why do you think that makes Meapak_Ziphh mafia? I don't see why that reasoning is more likely to come from mafia, if anything I think it's the opposite.

Liked trfel and now considering voting trfel for mayor


Why?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:10 GMT
#429
On March 04 2024 14:55 ToTheStars wrote:
How do I make a mayor vote?

We have a separate thread. Bold is (no spaces) [ B ] follow3d by [ / b ]

Throw hash tags on front
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:12 GMT
#430
Slam have you played a lot with cake?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:12 GMT
#431
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.


????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:14 GMT
#432
On March 04 2024 15:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Is Rayn coming back?

Probably tomorrow. Later there than it is where I am. Which is already kinda late as I must awaken + Show Spoiler +
my child, to the birthright that is yours to inherit. You shall serve me with hijole, and I shall make your chupazi anew should you be slain. This is my covenant with all foolish minds
at 4.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 06:14 GMT
#433
On March 04 2024 14:53 ToTheStars wrote:
Read pages 8/9/10 only

Vote: trfel

Explain please
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:14 GMT
#434
🤭 This is so funny
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:14 GMT
#435
On March 04 2024 15:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Is Rayn coming back?

Probably tomorrow. Later there than it is where I am. Which is already kinda late as I must awaken + Show Spoiler +
my child, to the birthright that is yours to inherit. You shall serve me with hijole, and I shall make your chupazi anew should you be slain. This is my covenant with all foolish minds
at 4.


Can you answer my other questions?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 06:14 GMT
#436
Slam not pinging on someone with a diametrically opposite read from his is scummy
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:15 GMT
#437
On March 04 2024 15:14 CopCake wrote:
🤭 This is so funny


Cake who would you lynch right now and who would you make mayor right now?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:15 GMT
#438
On March 04 2024 15:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:04 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m really not a fan of cake doing random stuff when we have like 10 pages already

CALLED IT

like 3 hours late or some shit but hot damn Oats, I work 64 hours a week- I am here to enjoy myself.

Must be nice to have time to turn this into work.

Not that we won't play the game proper. Just...

Idk chill a bit

You don’t think it’s scummy to not engage with the game at all?

Not in this context, and Chezinu scum hunts decently by the same method.

Sure, it's inefficient. It's also fun for some. Rain not on their style.

I want a YouTube clip from the emperor's new groove, but I am not cool as Cuzco.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 06:15 GMT
#439
On March 04 2024 15:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Oats looking better.

Why? I’m doing the same shit I was earlier
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:16 GMT
#440
On March 04 2024 15:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:44 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:11 DarthPunk wrote:
MZ could be mafia here.

That associative push with me/vivax is really out there. And usually I am the one defending him from being misylnched by all the bads.
Sorry I keep doing this, but why do you think that makes Meapak_Ziphh mafia? I don't see why that reasoning is more likely to come from mafia, if anything I think it's the opposite.

Liked trfel and now considering voting trfel for mayor


Why?

Because he seemed to have a level head.

Want Rayn now, if he will run.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
NotJumperer 60
Hyun 60
sorry 54
Bale 34
Noble 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto189
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7413
Coldzera 728
ceh9435
WinterStarcraft418
C9.Mang0291
Sick136
NeuroSwarm91
olofmeister62
ViBE20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1117
• Jankos453
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 51m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 51m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 51m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.