• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9832 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 147

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 555 Next
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 06 2024 03:26 GMT
#2921
On March 06 2024 12:24 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Scummy for copcake to come in here and shit on the lynch without being here


Scummy?

I spent part of the day yesterday explaining why Tfrel is a good player and why I knight deffended him.

You should know that, you were here yesterday asking me for the vivax thing.

So bad, you are not worth to playing with me.

I will be an ass like most of you and only care for what rayn,slam and marv have to say.

And VE.

And maybe jacob because he is funny.

So live in your “we might jailkeeper mayor, happa mafia gave up because of thay hur hur” illusion.

Rayn, Slam, Marv, VE and Jacob.

What a list.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:26 GMT
#2922
On March 06 2024 12:24 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:13 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
In before, cake why were you so sure Tfrel was town? Only mafia can be like that 🧟‍♀️

I wasnt sure, but I stated why Tfrel is a good player AND it was probably his real birthday today, we saw a birthday cake in his username and he said he was unaware, so if he id mia maybe it is because of the celebration.


You wasted your vote, so you can't be mad if you are town.


but I should have wasted my vote do not look scummy because I didn´t like either wagons???


Ohh looks like you don´t want to answer that. Scared that the scumflip of you is obvious now?


Sorry I didn't realise that was a question you wanted an answer to.

I wanted you to post a reads list and spew yourself town like last time you were up for a lynch day 1.

you didn't do that. I don't care about the vote thing, that was oats' read and I didn't really see it in the same way.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2024 03:26 GMT
#2923
On March 06 2024 12:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
In before, cake why were you so sure Tfrel was town? Only mafia can be like that 🧟‍♀️

I wasnt sure, but I stated why Tfrel is a good player AND it was probably his real birthday today, we saw a birthday cake in his username and he said he was unaware, so if he id mia maybe it is because of the celebration.


You wasted your vote, so you can't be mad if you are town.


I didnt wasted my vote, I was sleeping.

And spent yesterday part of the day praising Tfrel.

You saying this is unfair. And a bad player.




You put your alarm at 1 minute after deadline ?

lmfao I missed this, I had the exact same thought. I always hate when people come strolling into the thread after a lynch and talk about how bad everyone was for lynching a townie when their vote is on some rando with no real chance of dying and they weren't around at the deadline.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:27 GMT
#2924
On March 06 2024 12:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
In before, cake why were you so sure Tfrel was town? Only mafia can be like that 🧟‍♀️

I wasnt sure, but I stated why Tfrel is a good player AND it was probably his real birthday today, we saw a birthday cake in his username and he said he was unaware, so if he id mia maybe it is because of the celebration.


You wasted your vote, so you can't be mad if you are town.


I didnt wasted my vote, I was sleeping.

And spent yesterday part of the day praising Tfrel.

You saying this is unfair. And a bad player.




You put your alarm at 1 minute after deadline ?

lmfao I missed this, I had the exact same thought. I always hate when people come strolling into the thread after a lynch and talk about how bad everyone was for lynching a townie when their vote is on some rando with no real chance of dying and they weren't around at the deadline.


This.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 06 2024 03:27 GMT
#2925
Meh on Trfel being lynched, I would have lynched over half the game before him
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:27 GMT
#2926
The way I see it, DMB mafia means the scumteam would have to kill her as quickly as possible before she slips up too much.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 03:28 GMT
#2927
So it´s scummy that she wasted her vote (in my opinion it is a bit scummy)
But it is also scummy for you that I didn´t waste my vote and tried to vote one of wagons I would rather have lynched even I didn´t want to lynch both... What the hell is wrong with you. Either of your aligment the play is bad
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 03:28 GMT
#2928
On March 06 2024 12:26 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Scummy for copcake to come in here and shit on the lynch without being here


Scummy?

I spent part of the day yesterday explaining why Tfrel is a good player and why I knight deffended him.

You should know that, you were here yesterday asking me for the vivax thing.

So bad, you are not worth to playing with me.

I will be an ass like most of you and only care for what rayn,slam and marv have to say.

And VE.

And maybe jacob because he is funny.

So live in your “we might jailkeeper mayor, happa mafia gave up because of thay hur hur” illusion.

Rayn, Slam, Marv, VE and Jacob.

What a list.


They are people I enjoy to talk to.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 03:29 GMT
#2929
On March 06 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
Meh on Trfel being lynched, I would have lynched over half the game before him


Oh and this cutie pie I forgot was in the game.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 03:30 GMT
#2930
On March 06 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:24 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:13 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
In before, cake why were you so sure Tfrel was town? Only mafia can be like that 🧟‍♀️

I wasnt sure, but I stated why Tfrel is a good player AND it was probably his real birthday today, we saw a birthday cake in his username and he said he was unaware, so if he id mia maybe it is because of the celebration.


You wasted your vote, so you can't be mad if you are town.


but I should have wasted my vote do not look scummy because I didn´t like either wagons???


Ohh looks like you don´t want to answer that. Scared that the scumflip of you is obvious now?


Sorry I didn't realise that was a question you wanted an answer to.

I wanted you to post a reads list and spew yourself town like last time you were up for a lynch day 1.

you didn't do that. I don't care about the vote thing, that was oats' read and I didn't really see it in the same way.


you get it on the next lynch. As I said lynch 1 is always goeing wrong so I am not as intrested in it as I should
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 03:31 GMT
#2931
On March 06 2024 12:30 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:24 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:13 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
In before, cake why were you so sure Tfrel was town? Only mafia can be like that 🧟‍♀️

I wasnt sure, but I stated why Tfrel is a good player AND it was probably his real birthday today, we saw a birthday cake in his username and he said he was unaware, so if he id mia maybe it is because of the celebration.


You wasted your vote, so you can't be mad if you are town.


but I should have wasted my vote do not look scummy because I didn´t like either wagons???


Ohh looks like you don´t want to answer that. Scared that the scumflip of you is obvious now?


Sorry I didn't realise that was a question you wanted an answer to.

I wanted you to post a reads list and spew yourself town like last time you were up for a lynch day 1.

you didn't do that. I don't care about the vote thing, that was oats' read and I didn't really see it in the same way.


you get it on the next lynch. As I said lynch 1 is always goeing wrong so I am not as intrested in it as I should


And you will get a big as fucking list why we should lynch you
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:31 GMT
#2932
On March 06 2024 12:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
So it´s scummy that she wasted her vote (in my opinion it is a bit scummy)
But it is also scummy for you that I didn´t waste my vote and tried to vote one of wagons I would rather have lynched even I didn´t want to lynch both... What the hell is wrong with you. Either of your aligment the play is bad


I was voting for you so that I could determine your alignment that's it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 03:31 GMT
#2933
dp what do you think of jealous
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:32 GMT
#2934
On March 06 2024 12:31 iamperfection wrote:
dp what do you think of jealous


He looks good since he joined in, but I don't agree with all of his reads.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:33 GMT
#2935
his list post was good mostly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 03:33 GMT
#2936
On March 06 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
Meh on Trfel being lynched, I would have lynched over half the game before him


I glanced at the Tfrel list and I saw big names, I need to read the whole thread progession but yesterday it was discussed that Tfrel is “scummy” for his lack of participation of the thread.

Some *big names* or big name deffended him also saying he was a good player. Need to see who it was and if he ended up lynching him.

I made a comparasion of how he acted in the last game and saw the number of posts he made. So if “being inactive” is the reason and a big player did that, I think it is a very good place where to look for a mafia.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 03:33 GMT
#2937
good in what way.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 03:34 GMT
#2938
On March 06 2024 12:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
So it´s scummy that she wasted her vote (in my opinion it is a bit scummy)
But it is also scummy for you that I didn´t waste my vote and tried to vote one of wagons I would rather have lynched even I didn´t want to lynch both... What the hell is wrong with you. Either of your aligment the play is bad


I was voting for you so that I could determine your alignment that's it.

You know how I play as Town and usuallly you play smart so you should be aware of my aligment aready as slam is. But maybe you are not as smart as I thougt. You just was helping oatsmaster, who is a big scumread in my list btw
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 03:34 GMT
#2939
DMB what's your read on Cake?

Jealous please tell me which game you have caught me?
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:34 GMT
#2940
Anyway it sucks but is what it is.

Copcake is probably town because the rage seems genuine. Rayn not so sure, too hesitant to push DP like he said he would if he believed what he said.

His DMB suspicion also died off quickly back in the day.
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2076
Snow 153
Bale 26
910 14
Noble 14
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1118
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1234
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7837
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft317
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS144
Maynarde140
Sick118
RuFF_SC295
Livibee66
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2195
League of Legends
• Lourlo1380
• Rush1018
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 41m
OSC
7h 41m
Stellar Fest
7h 41m
OSC
18h 41m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.