• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8327 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 149

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 555 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 03:43 GMT
#2961
On March 06 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
So it´s scummy that she wasted her vote (in my opinion it is a bit scummy)
But it is also scummy for you that I didn´t waste my vote and tried to vote one of wagons I would rather have lynched even I didn´t want to lynch both... What the hell is wrong with you. Either of your aligment the play is bad


I was voting for you so that I could determine your alignment that's it.

You know how I play as Town and usuallly you play smart so you should be aware of my aligment aready as slam is. But maybe you are not as smart as I thougt. You just was helping oatsmaster, who is a big scumread in my list btw

Oh now I’m a scumread? Lol you can’t keep your story straight

already called you scum in my list post way before the voting shit started. The hell you gonna annoy me more i am fucking gonna get mad here
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 03:44 GMT
#2962
On March 06 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
@dp Regardless of you aligment you play is atrocious here


This is giving me scum DMB vibes not gonna lie.

Like the fake outrage and tunnelling.


Okay as someone who thinks you're both town DMB can you try and un tunnel for a moment. We know the lynch day 1 is unlikely to be mafia, so we can't blame people for getting it wrong with your own words. Can you try and un tunnel for a moment step back assume DP is town and see if that changes your opinion then after half an hour of assuming that go back to assuming he's mafia and see if that changes your opinion again.

Just as a thought experiment.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 06 2024 03:44 GMT
#2963
On March 06 2024 12:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DMB what's your read on Cake?

Jealous please tell me which game you have caught me?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/525420-ms-paint-off-mafia
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 03:44 GMT
#2964
Havent read the whole thread, just noticed Tfrel posted some more and he has talked about his - issues - before.

DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:44 GMT
#2965
On March 06 2024 12:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.


agree this looks bad.


I agree too but I don't mind looking bad at night.

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster


So the people on JAT when the dust settles are Palmer who is looking more town but still kinda has shade on him, meat baby which I like, Trfel which is ehh, Rels who is kinda null MZ who is slightly sus and oats which has ping ponged sus and not.

Where as the people on trfel are Iampef who is a mild town read, dp who's a town read, Vivax who's a strong town read, Sandro who's a town read, Koshi who's a town read, ve who's kinda a scum read but also known to be read as scum when town. then marv who I've gone back to neutral on and slam who's a town read. JAT is ehh same as trifle



Jake why are you pretending to be a night kill option?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2024 03:45 GMT
#2966
On March 06 2024 12:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.


agree this looks bad.


I agree too but I don't mind looking bad at night.

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster


So the people on JAT when the dust settles are Palmer who is looking more town but still kinda has shade on him, meat baby which I like, Trfel which is ehh, Rels who is kinda null MZ who is slightly sus and oats which has ping ponged sus and not.

Where as the people on trfel are Iampef who is a mild town read, dp who's a town read, Vivax who's a strong town read, Sandro who's a town read, Koshi who's a town read, ve who's kinda a scum read but also known to be read as scum when town. then marv who I've gone back to neutral on and slam who's a town read. JAT is ehh same as trifle


So rather than form your own opinions you're just gonna sheep random people you're currently townreading or whatever fits the vibe? Also Sandroba switched his vote after you wtf, he's not one of the reasons you switched.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 03:46 GMT
#2967
On March 06 2024 12:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.


agree this looks bad.


I agree too but I don't mind looking bad at night.

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster


So the people on JAT when the dust settles are Palmer who is looking more town but still kinda has shade on him, meat baby which I like, Trfel which is ehh, Rels who is kinda null MZ who is slightly sus and oats which has ping ponged sus and not.

Where as the people on trfel are Iampef who is a mild town read, dp who's a town read, Vivax who's a strong town read, Sandro who's a town read, Koshi who's a town read, ve who's kinda a scum read but also known to be read as scum when town. then marv who I've gone back to neutral on and slam who's a town read. JAT is ehh same as trifle


So rather than form your own opinions you're just gonna sheep random people you're currently townreading or whatever fits the vibe? Also Sandroba switched his vote after you wtf, he's not one of the reasons you switched.


Oh good point, re sand I don't remember exactly when people switched.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:46 GMT
#2968
On March 06 2024 12:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.


agree this looks bad.


I agree too but I don't mind looking bad at night.

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster


So the people on JAT when the dust settles are Palmer who is looking more town but still kinda has shade on him, meat baby which I like, Trfel which is ehh, Rels who is kinda null MZ who is slightly sus and oats which has ping ponged sus and not.

Where as the people on trfel are Iampef who is a mild town read, dp who's a town read, Vivax who's a strong town read, Sandro who's a town read, Koshi who's a town read, ve who's kinda a scum read but also known to be read as scum when town. then marv who I've gone back to neutral on and slam who's a town read. JAT is ehh same as trifle


Doesn't matter where anyone is if those both are town.


If you‘re complaining that we didn‘t lynch Palmar, the game is still young.

A D2 battle between marv and Palmar would be informative and entertaining. And we can‘t even know their alignments yet.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:46 GMT
#2969
On March 06 2024 12:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.


agree this looks bad.


I agree too but I don't mind looking bad at night.

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster


So the people on JAT when the dust settles are Palmer who is looking more town but still kinda has shade on him, meat baby which I like, Trfel which is ehh, Rels who is kinda null MZ who is slightly sus and oats which has ping ponged sus and not.

Where as the people on trfel are Iampef who is a mild town read, dp who's a town read, Vivax who's a strong town read, Sandro who's a town read, Koshi who's a town read, ve who's kinda a scum read but also known to be read as scum when town. then marv who I've gone back to neutral on and slam who's a town read. JAT is ehh same as trifle


Doesn't matter where anyone is if those both are town.


He is talking about why he swapped wagons..
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2024 03:46 GMT
#2970
On March 06 2024 12:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.


agree this looks bad.


I agree too but I don't mind looking bad at night.

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster


So the people on JAT when the dust settles are Palmer who is looking more town but still kinda has shade on him, meat baby which I like, Trfel which is ehh, Rels who is kinda null MZ who is slightly sus and oats which has ping ponged sus and not.

Where as the people on trfel are Iampef who is a mild town read, dp who's a town read, Vivax who's a strong town read, Sandro who's a town read, Koshi who's a town read, ve who's kinda a scum read but also known to be read as scum when town. then marv who I've gone back to neutral on and slam who's a town read. JAT is ehh same as trifle


So rather than form your own opinions you're just gonna sheep random people you're currently townreading or whatever fits the vibe? Also Sandroba switched his vote after you wtf, he's not one of the reasons you switched.

Dude you're literally making stuff up after the fact to defend your vote
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 03:46 GMT
#2971
On March 06 2024 12:44 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
@dp Regardless of you aligment you play is atrocious here


This is giving me scum DMB vibes not gonna lie.

Like the fake outrage and tunnelling.


Okay as someone who thinks you're both town DMB can you try and un tunnel for a moment. We know the lynch day 1 is unlikely to be mafia, so we can't blame people for getting it wrong with your own words. Can you try and un tunnel for a moment step back assume DP is town and see if that changes your opinion then after half an hour of assuming that go back to assuming he's mafia and see if that changes your opinion again.

Just as a thought experiment.

Of couse i can untunnel dp and fuck this easter oats bunny until christmas!!!! This man is obv doeing more shit then me here and nobdy see it
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 03:47 GMT
#2972
On March 06 2024 12:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.


agree this looks bad.


I agree too but I don't mind looking bad at night.

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster


So the people on JAT when the dust settles are Palmer who is looking more town but still kinda has shade on him, meat baby which I like, Trfel which is ehh, Rels who is kinda null MZ who is slightly sus and oats which has ping ponged sus and not.

Where as the people on trfel are Iampef who is a mild town read, dp who's a town read, Vivax who's a strong town read, Sandro who's a town read, Koshi who's a town read, ve who's kinda a scum read but also known to be read as scum when town. then marv who I've gone back to neutral on and slam who's a town read. JAT is ehh same as trifle


So rather than form your own opinions you're just gonna sheep random people you're currently townreading or whatever fits the vibe? Also Sandroba switched his vote after you wtf, he's not one of the reasons you switched.


Also yes, I had already formed the opinion I could vote for either so who I end up voting for at the last minute is entirely vibe based.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2024 03:47 GMT
#2973
On March 06 2024 12:46 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.


agree this looks bad.


I agree too but I don't mind looking bad at night.

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster


So the people on JAT when the dust settles are Palmer who is looking more town but still kinda has shade on him, meat baby which I like, Trfel which is ehh, Rels who is kinda null MZ who is slightly sus and oats which has ping ponged sus and not.

Where as the people on trfel are Iampef who is a mild town read, dp who's a town read, Vivax who's a strong town read, Sandro who's a town read, Koshi who's a town read, ve who's kinda a scum read but also known to be read as scum when town. then marv who I've gone back to neutral on and slam who's a town read. JAT is ehh same as trifle


So rather than form your own opinions you're just gonna sheep random people you're currently townreading or whatever fits the vibe? Also Sandroba switched his vote after you wtf, he's not one of the reasons you switched.


Oh good point, re sand I don't remember exactly when people switched.

Yeah you're making this up as you go along.

I'm going to be scumreading JS now
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 03:48 GMT
#2974
On March 06 2024 12:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:44 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
@dp Regardless of you aligment you play is atrocious here


This is giving me scum DMB vibes not gonna lie.

Like the fake outrage and tunnelling.


Okay as someone who thinks you're both town DMB can you try and un tunnel for a moment. We know the lynch day 1 is unlikely to be mafia, so we can't blame people for getting it wrong with your own words. Can you try and un tunnel for a moment step back assume DP is town and see if that changes your opinion then after half an hour of assuming that go back to assuming he's mafia and see if that changes your opinion again.

Just as a thought experiment.

Of couse i can untunnel dp and fuck this easter oats bunny until christmas!!!! This man is obv doeing more shit then me here and nobdy see it

but i get calles scum for not wasting my vote
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 03:48 GMT
#2975
what kinda bullshit is goeing on here
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:49 GMT
#2976
I’m not sure what to make of Rayn just ignoring me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:50 GMT
#2977
On March 06 2024 12:44 CopCake wrote:
Havent read the whole thread, just noticed Tfrel posted some more and he has talked about his - issues - before.



Do you think it helps him with those or not if he remains in the game ? That‘s like asking for extra stress. Slam claimes cop for that reason, he isn‘t sure he can keep up.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 03:50 GMT
#2978
On March 06 2024 12:44 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DMB what's your read on Cake?

Jealous please tell me which game you have caught me?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/525420-ms-paint-off-mafia

Okay do you think i am bussing all of my scumbuddies except for Oats since all of my mafia reads at the time are in your black column?
table for two on a tv tray
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 06 2024 03:53 GMT
#2979
On March 06 2024 12:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.


agree this looks bad.


I agree too but I don't mind looking bad at night.

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster


So the people on JAT when the dust settles are Palmer who is looking more town but still kinda has shade on him, meat baby which I like, Trfel which is ehh, Rels who is kinda null MZ who is slightly sus and oats which has ping ponged sus and not.

Where as the people on trfel are Iampef who is a mild town read, dp who's a town read, Vivax who's a strong town read, Sandro who's a town read, Koshi who's a town read, ve who's kinda a scum read but also known to be read as scum when town. then marv who I've gone back to neutral on and slam who's a town read. JAT is ehh same as trifle


Doesn't matter where anyone is if those both are town.

I mean, do we really think scum!sandroba jumps from JAT to DMB and then to Trfel when there was no clear threat of shennanies and thus no need to hammer Trfel? It just wouldn't make sense, or am I missing something?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 06 2024 03:55 GMT
#2980
On March 06 2024 12:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:44 Jealous wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
DMB what's your read on Cake?

Jealous please tell me which game you have caught me?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/525420-ms-paint-off-mafia

Okay do you think i am bussing all of my scumbuddies except for Oats since all of my mafia reads at the time are in your black column?

Sorry, gonna have to ask you to elaborate who your mafia reads are, and at which specific time/post you are talking about. I don't have a "black column" that was my analysis on Oats' filter, so I want to make sure you're thinking of the correct post.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1395
910 88
Bale 41
Aegong 24
ZergMaN 20
Noble 14
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
Other Games
summit1g8851
PiGStarcraft389
ceh9368
Sick160
Happy156
olofmeister116
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 51m
OSC
5h 51m
Stellar Fest
5h 51m
OSC
16h 51m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.