• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:47
CEST 10:47
KST 17:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8429 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 148

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:35 GMT
#2941
On March 06 2024 12:33 iamperfection wrote:
good in what way.


He is reading the thread, I can understand his thoughts and reasoning for his reads (even when I don't agree) and he is pressuring his scum reads like cop for good reasons. (although i think cop is probably town)

Why do you ask?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:35 GMT
#2942
On March 06 2024 12:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
So it´s scummy that she wasted her vote (in my opinion it is a bit scummy)
But it is also scummy for you that I didn´t waste my vote and tried to vote one of wagons I would rather have lynched even I didn´t want to lynch both... What the hell is wrong with you. Either of your aligment the play is bad


I was voting for you so that I could determine your alignment that's it.

You know how I play as Town and usuallly you play smart so you should be aware of my aligment aready as slam is. But maybe you are not as smart as I thougt. You just was helping oatsmaster, who is a big scumread in my list btw


That all went out the window after you thoroughly tricked me in your scum game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 03:35 GMT
#2943
ill keep it to myself for now i go bed.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:36 GMT
#2944
On March 06 2024 12:35 iamperfection wrote:
ill keep it to myself for now i go bed.


ok.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 03:37 GMT
#2945
So my theory is that Tfrel got lynched because mafia big boys are scared of him.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 03:37 GMT
#2946
On March 06 2024 12:24 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Scummy for copcake to come in here and shit on the lynch without being here


Scummy?

I spent part of the day yesterday explaining why Tfrel is a good player and why I knight deffended him.

You should know that, you were here yesterday asking me for the vivax thing.

So bad, you are not worth to playing with me.

I will be an ass like most of you and only care for what rayn,slam and marv have to say.

And VE.

And maybe jacob because he is funny.

So live in your “we might jailkeeper mayor, happa mafia gave up because of thay hur hur” illusion.

Doesn’t sound real ngl lol what a ridiculous sentence
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 03:38 GMT
#2947
This makes sense since he literally had NO wagon and came out of nowhere.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 03:39 GMT
#2948
On March 06 2024 12:37 CopCake wrote:
So my theory is that Tfrel got lynched because mafia big boys are scared of him.

You do realize that ve, slam and marv are all on the trfel wagon
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:39 GMT
#2949
On March 06 2024 12:37 CopCake wrote:
So my theory is that Tfrel got lynched because mafia big boys are scared of him.


He got lynched because of his end of day posts.

I was about to swap to JAT and he basically claimed mafia ITT
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 03:39 GMT
#2950
@dp Regardless of you aligment you play is atrocious here
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 03:39 GMT
#2951
On March 06 2024 12:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
So it´s scummy that she wasted her vote (in my opinion it is a bit scummy)
But it is also scummy for you that I didn´t waste my vote and tried to vote one of wagons I would rather have lynched even I didn´t want to lynch both... What the hell is wrong with you. Either of your aligment the play is bad


I was voting for you so that I could determine your alignment that's it.

You know how I play as Town and usuallly you play smart so you should be aware of my aligment aready as slam is. But maybe you are not as smart as I thougt. You just was helping oatsmaster, who is a big scumread in my list btw

Oh now I’m a scumread? Lol you can’t keep your story straight
No gg, No skill.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 03:40 GMT
#2952
On March 06 2024 12:11 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:09 CopCake wrote:
You are so bad


I didn't see you doing anything to stop it

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (13): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (3): CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 13 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster
Palmar (1) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster, Oatsmaster, sandroba, DarthPunk
CopCake (0): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in





I am perfection, huh?
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 03:40 GMT
#2953
On March 06 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.


agree this looks bad.


I agree too but I don't mind looking bad at night.

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster


So the people on JAT when the dust settles are Palmer who is looking more town but still kinda has shade on him, meat baby which I like, Trfel which is ehh, Rels who is kinda null MZ who is slightly sus and oats which has ping ponged sus and not.

Where as the people on trfel are Iampef who is a mild town read, dp who's a town read, Vivax who's a strong town read, Sandro who's a town read, Koshi who's a town read, ve who's kinda a scum read but also known to be read as scum when town. then marv who I've gone back to neutral on and slam who's a town read. JAT is ehh same as trifle

DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:41 GMT
#2954
On March 06 2024 12:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
@dp Regardless of you aligment you play is atrocious here


This is giving me scum DMB vibes not gonna lie.

Like the fake outrage and tunnelling.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 03:41 GMT
#2955
Palmar says its possible mafia rayn masoned mafia marv, that should already be like 100% scum claim.

Palmar claims VE lloks worse does absolutely nothing about it, while VE is his best buddy he is really really really good at reading. scumclaim #2
table for two on a tv tray
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 03:41 GMT
#2956
On March 06 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
So it´s scummy that she wasted her vote (in my opinion it is a bit scummy)
But it is also scummy for you that I didn´t waste my vote and tried to vote one of wagons I would rather have lynched even I didn´t want to lynch both... What the hell is wrong with you. Either of your aligment the play is bad


I was voting for you so that I could determine your alignment that's it.

You know how I play as Town and usuallly you play smart so you should be aware of my aligment aready as slam is. But maybe you are not as smart as I thougt. You just was helping oatsmaster, who is a big scumread in my list btw

Oh now I’m a scumread? Lol you can’t keep your story straight

On March 05 2024 11:52 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:56 Rels wrote:
I will be gone for the next few hours. die_meatbaby when I'm back this evening I would be ecstatic if I find a list post from you, or even who is your biggest scumread and why

Rels this is such a hard post to make this early of a game and my opinions will for sure change but for right now this what I think of the players and I know everytime I make a list post people call me scum but as I want to make a favor for a french guy for once in a lifetime here you go…

Good Town
Me 🙂
Vivax

I know the claim was unnecessary if he has no PR. But I would say for sure never what he make such scummy slightly stupid thing as mafia. Too obvious, too high for his mafia meta. Maybe he is just a Townie but I totally understand why he did such a thing. He has trust issues and paranoia with this things you wouldn´t trust on anybody else to vote as a major. But he knows his alignment and it is for sure safer option to have as a major then anybody else right now! I hope he is blue, if not he is at least Town. And you guys know I would lynch him directly if he looks scummy to me. Did it as Town and as Mafia but right now I don´t see any reason to lynch him because he wouldn´t play like this as mafia

Town
Rels
he only has a 2 page filter but he asks very good questions and really tries to help Town. At least that's how it looks to me for now. Could change quickly of course

Sandroba
has the same energie as in the last game. Safe for now.

Less Town but would have a chance to get Townish
Koshi
Didn´t like his inactivity at the start of the game. I know him way more active and aggressiv as Town.

DP

Trfl

IAP

Slightly scummy
JSL

My Dear CC I am sorry but you disappointed me at the teaparty

JustanotherTownie
justanotherscum

Marv
No Town Marv behavier found

Mafia
Oatsmaster
Seems like he just asks a stupid questions and not trying to help us.

Rayn
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
[quote]
Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta

Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.


you rolled so often mafia that your mafia game is insane and i would not vote you as a mayor in any game. There is no way to confince me to vote you as major. I would rather vote on somebody who plays bad mafia. You are not a safe option for mayor def. not.

that's bullshit you have not seen me mafia aside from last game and i havent rolled mafia in like 1,5 years before that.

I actually called him a really good mafia player here and his reaction is definitely not townish.
No category
Slam illegible god of the game
MZ useless (for me rn)
VE I'm sorry but I can't judge you, that would be the same as a doctor measuring the heartbeat of a coked-up guy. The result will probably be wrong

Just WTF
TotheStars
I mean his filter looks worse then the history of my country

Not playing
jealous
Hapahauli
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 06 2024 03:41 GMT
#2957
So at the time without hindsight just going off the vibe check and no faith in my own reads I went with the most town looking group. But also please find this real sus I don't want to be night killed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:42 GMT
#2958
On March 06 2024 12:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
@dp Regardless of you aligment you play is atrocious here


Why are you so hyperfixated on DP ?
Right now we have two goals: We figure out if the JAT wagon was on scum and if we establish that it wasn‘t, we figure out who was doing jack shit.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 03:42 GMT
#2959
On March 06 2024 12:40 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.


agree this looks bad.


I agree too but I don't mind looking bad at night.

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster


So the people on JAT when the dust settles are Palmer who is looking more town but still kinda has shade on him, meat baby which I like, Trfel which is ehh, Rels who is kinda null MZ who is slightly sus and oats which has ping ponged sus and not.

Where as the people on trfel are Iampef who is a mild town read, dp who's a town read, Vivax who's a strong town read, Sandro who's a town read, Koshi who's a town read, ve who's kinda a scum read but also known to be read as scum when town. then marv who I've gone back to neutral on and slam who's a town read. JAT is ehh same as trifle


Doesn't matter where anyone is if those both are town.
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 03:43 GMT
#2960
On March 06 2024 10:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


I don't see it.

Reasonable town lynch ie jat is town


Is that a stretch though, could be ESL

What’s the difficulty? She’s callling the lynch town AND shes on it


Can you read? I didn´t say JAT is Town i just said I am not happy with both wagons. Should I waste my vote. Did it in my first game. OPEN YOU EYES AND READ CORRECTLY PLS

This is not how people talk to their scumread
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech112
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 364
Hyuk 229
Leta 90
910 80
Shinee 70
Mong 67
soO 58
PianO 53
HiyA 42
Mind 41
[ Show more ]
ZerO 40
Killer 35
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 27
Bale 26
EffOrt 20
sorry 16
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe71
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss437
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King245
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1662
Other Games
summit1g8849
olofmeister1290
singsing755
ceh9542
Happy352
crisheroes270
ArmadaUGS113
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH185
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 13m
OSC
4h 13m
Stellar Fest
4h 13m
OSC
15h 13m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.