• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:46
CEST 10:46
KST 17:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8476 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 146

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:15 GMT
#2901
On March 06 2024 12:14 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
In before, cake why were you so sure Tfrel was town? Only mafia can be like that 🧟‍♀️

I wasnt sure, but I stated why Tfrel is a good player AND it was probably his real birthday today, we saw a birthday cake in his username and he said he was unaware, so if he id mia maybe it is because of the celebration.


You wasted your vote, so you can't be mad if you are town.


I didnt wasted my vote, I was sleeping.

And spent yesterday part of the day praising Tfrel.

You saying this is unfair. And a bad player.




You put your alarm at 1 minute after deadline ?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 03:15 GMT
#2902
On March 06 2024 12:12 iamperfection wrote:
my first thought is that marv is very suspicious

No, Palmar is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:15 GMT
#2903
On March 06 2024 12:14 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:08 die_meatbaby wrote:
thats it dp is next lynch

I'd want an updated read list from you, and from @DarthPunk, before I'd ever consider it TBH. I feel like I read him and a few others as basically super-town, like a situation where if one of them is mafia then they all have to be mafia, which just does not seem plausible from some of the most active and productive players here. By comparing your list and his, I'd be able to evaluate my own read on the situation and figure out whether your worldview makes sense to me or whether his does, and then decide accordingly.

But as of now, I don't see myself voting for a DP lynch.


I always post a reads list just prior to the day post.

Im not going to post one before that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:16 GMT
#2904
On March 06 2024 12:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
you played better then this dp... what happend do you? Are you pregnant?


I wish.

I don't know what you mean, I think I am playing well.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:16 GMT
#2905
On March 06 2024 12:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:12 iamperfection wrote:
my first thought is that marv is very suspicious

No, Palmar is mafia.


Don't think so.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 03:16 GMT
#2906
please shoot me mafia thank you in advance
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 03:17 GMT
#2907
On March 06 2024 12:14 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:08 die_meatbaby wrote:
thats it dp is next lynch

I'd want an updated read list from you, and from @DarthPunk, before I'd ever consider it TBH. I feel like I read him and a few others as basically super-town, like a situation where if one of them is mafia then they all have to be mafia, which just does not seem plausible from some of the most active and productive players here. By comparing your list and his, I'd be able to evaluate my own read on the situation and figure out whether your worldview makes sense to me or whether his does, and then decide accordingly.

But as of now, I don't see myself voting for a DP lynch.


I will post a list when the night is over if it´s okey. I need time to reread the game and def. sleep
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:17 GMT
#2908
On March 06 2024 12:16 iamperfection wrote:
please shoot me mafia thank you in advance


Wrong, they should all shoot me for dramatic effect
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 03:17 GMT
#2909
On March 06 2024 12:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 iamperfection wrote:
my first thought is that marv is very suspicious

No, Palmar is mafia.


Don't think so.

I don give any fucks what you think.
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 03:18 GMT
#2910
On March 06 2024 12:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
In before, cake why were you so sure Tfrel was town? Only mafia can be like that 🧟‍♀️

I wasnt sure, but I stated why Tfrel is a good player AND it was probably his real birthday today, we saw a birthday cake in his username and he said he was unaware, so if he id mia maybe it is because of the celebration.


You wasted your vote, so you can't be mad if you are town.


I didnt wasted my vote, I was sleeping.

And spent yesterday part of the day praising Tfrel.

You saying this is unfair. And a bad player.




You put your alarm at 1 minute after deadline ?


I woke up for other reasons

If we go by using IRL to talk shit…
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 03:18 GMT
#2911
Dmb :> 🪓
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 06 2024 03:19 GMT
#2912
Scummy for copcake to come in here and shit on the lynch without being here
No gg, No skill.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2024 03:19 GMT
#2913
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:19 GMT
#2914
On March 06 2024 12:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 iamperfection wrote:
my first thought is that marv is very suspicious

No, Palmar is mafia.


Don't think so.

I don give any fucks what you think.


Well if we are both town, one of us is wrong and one of us is right. I am not sure that you deserve to just always assume I am wrong and you are right when history doesn't reflect that to always be the case.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 03:22 GMT
#2915
On March 06 2024 12:18 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:15 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
In before, cake why were you so sure Tfrel was town? Only mafia can be like that 🧟‍♀️

I wasnt sure, but I stated why Tfrel is a good player AND it was probably his real birthday today, we saw a birthday cake in his username and he said he was unaware, so if he id mia maybe it is because of the celebration.


You wasted your vote, so you can't be mad if you are town.


I didnt wasted my vote, I was sleeping.

And spent yesterday part of the day praising Tfrel.

You saying this is unfair. And a bad player.




You put your alarm at 1 minute after deadline ?


I woke up for other reasons

If we go by using IRL to talk shit…


What do you mean using irl to talk shit?
Oh you mean the rayn thing. Sorry if you found it offensive but I have to prod him like that, because emotional rayn is good rayn and he‘s been lacking in that department.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 06 2024 03:22 GMT
#2916
On March 06 2024 12:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.

Actually the more I think about this vote the more I hate it, consolidating is when you move from your fringe candidate onto a viable lynch option, not when the candidate you are voting for gets more votes lol.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 03:22 GMT
#2917
On March 06 2024 12:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Dmb :> 🪓


If this is town pls mafia pls nk him. He annoys me more then Palmars ego
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 06 2024 03:23 GMT
#2918
On March 06 2024 12:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
That's really frustrating. I'm curious why JS moved his vote onto Trfel after I voted for JAT.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:54 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Huh with two moving to Jat... I'll consolodate with my more town reads on triffle also triffle not having any town reads.

unvote

vote trefl


This is not great reasoning especially when you were already voting JAT...

Like there were two wagons, it wasn't like you were Sandroba who consolidated off of DMB.


agree this looks bad.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 03:24 GMT
#2919
On March 06 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Scummy for copcake to come in here and shit on the lynch without being here


Scummy?

I spent part of the day yesterday explaining why Tfrel is a good player and why I knight deffended him.

You should know that, you were here yesterday asking me for the vivax thing.

So bad, you are not worth to playing with me.

I will be an ass like most of you and only care for what rayn,slam and marv have to say.

And VE.

And maybe jacob because he is funny.

So live in your “we might jailkeeper mayor, happa mafia gave up because of thay hur hur” illusion.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 06 2024 03:24 GMT
#2920
On March 06 2024 12:13 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:12 CopCake wrote:
In before, cake why were you so sure Tfrel was town? Only mafia can be like that 🧟‍♀️

I wasnt sure, but I stated why Tfrel is a good player AND it was probably his real birthday today, we saw a birthday cake in his username and he said he was unaware, so if he id mia maybe it is because of the celebration.


You wasted your vote, so you can't be mad if you are town.


but I should have wasted my vote do not look scummy because I didn´t like either wagons???


Ohh looks like you don´t want to answer that. Scared that the scumflip of you is obvious now?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 144 145 146 147 148 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech86
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 380
Hyuk 235
Leta 90
910 81
Mong 67
Shinee 65
soO 57
Mind 44
HiyA 43
PianO 43
[ Show more ]
Killer 32
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 28
ZerO 26
Bale 23
sorry 16
EffOrt 15
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe71
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss437
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King194
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1640
Other Games
summit1g8254
olofmeister1290
singsing633
ceh9534
Happy284
crisheroes270
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee101
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick541
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• LUISG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1310
• Stunt535
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 14m
OSC
4h 14m
Stellar Fest
4h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.