• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:05
CEST 15:05
KST 22:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)42Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7888 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 121

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 555 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:45 GMT
#2401
On March 06 2024 07:38 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:36 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Palmar check vote thread

Good job slam

Gamsahabnida! Jinshimuro.

Will read dp post now

And agreed
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 22:45 GMT
#2402
On March 06 2024 07:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:

Okay thoughts on the marv v palmer I did like vivax's post about Marv not masoning DP I don't know much about sand but it seems like a safer choice if Marv was mafia? Is there any context as to why Marv would have masoned vivax?



This is not correct.

Sandroba is incredibly good at mafia and if he's town marv masoning him is the most townie thing marv has done this game. They know each other very well and like each other.


Okay thanks for the context. I know nothing about Sand good to know. That does help Marvs case to be townie and ironically probably your own as you're defending the guy attacking you.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:45 GMT
#2403
On March 06 2024 07:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:

Okay thoughts on the marv v palmer I did like vivax's post about Marv not masoning DP I don't know much about sand but it seems like a safer choice if Marv was mafia? Is there any context as to why Marv would have masoned vivax?



This is not correct.

Sandroba is incredibly good at mafia and if he's town marv masoning him is the most townie thing marv has done this game. They know each other very well and like each other.


I disagree with this analysis. If I was mafia, I would mason and pocket strong town players 100% of the time.

I would do the same as town, its NAI imo.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:46 GMT
#2404
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:46 GMT
#2405
On March 06 2024 07:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Okay finally caught up.

Palmer does look much better simply by the fact he's active now if he survives lynch and goes inactive again I'll be suspicious but happy to not vote him right now. Also he likes me now for some reason so he's pulling a reverse omgus on me.

Vivax why do you hate slam so much, I mean it took me a while but the cop claim, lets not shoot the cop claim straight away because if we find more blues later then sure maybe it's fake but whatever you do please don't shoot him with your vote.


Okay thoughts on the marv v palmer I did like vivax's post about Marv not masoning DP I don't know much about sand but it seems like a safer choice if Marv was mafia? Is there any context as to why Marv would have masoned vivax?

Out of the masons I'm liking sand most then Ray then marv.


as to who to move vote to JAT has at least been active I'm down for a random town vote switch last minute I'm not sold on Trifle before his last post which was awful but at the same time would a mafia trifle have made such a obviously bad post right before lynch? If anything afkíng until after would have been better I think.


I know he claimed, but I can think he's mafia in the same breath and just not vote him because he self resolves, in theory.
And we know he can't claim perma roleblock since I get that.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 22:47 GMT
#2406
On March 06 2024 07:44 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


While I'm starting to be more sus of him I'm happy to wait to see his activity outside of being in a mason chat.

It is less about being sus about him. I would however really like to know if he still thinks Palmar is the correct lynch at this point. After he now posted a lot more and got serious.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 22:48 GMT
#2407
On March 06 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.

Feel free to try.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 22:48 GMT
#2408
On March 06 2024 07:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Okay finally caught up.

Palmer does look much better simply by the fact he's active now if he survives lynch and goes inactive again I'll be suspicious but happy to not vote him right now. Also he likes me now for some reason so he's pulling a reverse omgus on me.

Vivax why do you hate slam so much, I mean it took me a while but the cop claim, lets not shoot the cop claim straight away because if we find more blues later then sure maybe it's fake but whatever you do please don't shoot him with your vote.


Okay thoughts on the marv v palmer I did like vivax's post about Marv not masoning DP I don't know much about sand but it seems like a safer choice if Marv was mafia? Is there any context as to why Marv would have masoned vivax?

Out of the masons I'm liking sand most then Ray then marv.


as to who to move vote to JAT has at least been active I'm down for a random town vote switch last minute I'm not sold on Trifle before his last post which was awful but at the same time would a mafia trifle have made such a obviously bad post right before lynch? If anything afkíng until after would have been better I think.


I know he claimed, but I can think he's mafia in the same breath and just not vote him because he self resolves, in theory.
And we know he can't claim perma roleblock since I get that.


Okay that's fair as long as you don't shoot him. :p it just seemed you kept saying he was mafia often enough you might do that which when he's as you say self resolving it would be a waste.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 22:48 GMT
#2409
On March 06 2024 07:45 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:44 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:

Okay thoughts on the marv v palmer I did like vivax's post about Marv not masoning DP I don't know much about sand but it seems like a safer choice if Marv was mafia? Is there any context as to why Marv would have masoned vivax?



This is not correct.

Sandroba is incredibly good at mafia and if he's town marv masoning him is the most townie thing marv has done this game. They know each other very well and like each other.


I disagree with this analysis. If I was mafia, I would mason and pocket strong town players 100% of the time.

I would do the same as town, its NAI imo.

There is an inherent risk in masoning not just strong townies, but people actively know.

But it's obviously not a lock town thing, just a point in that direction.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:49 GMT
#2410
On March 05 2024 21:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?

I completely understand your logic here and agree with it. To me it just looks like you are not really trying to do anything about it. Like really really try to do..


Good post by rayn.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:49 GMT
#2411
On March 06 2024 07:48 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:46 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Okay finally caught up.

Palmer does look much better simply by the fact he's active now if he survives lynch and goes inactive again I'll be suspicious but happy to not vote him right now. Also he likes me now for some reason so he's pulling a reverse omgus on me.

Vivax why do you hate slam so much, I mean it took me a while but the cop claim, lets not shoot the cop claim straight away because if we find more blues later then sure maybe it's fake but whatever you do please don't shoot him with your vote.


Okay thoughts on the marv v palmer I did like vivax's post about Marv not masoning DP I don't know much about sand but it seems like a safer choice if Marv was mafia? Is there any context as to why Marv would have masoned vivax?

Out of the masons I'm liking sand most then Ray then marv.


as to who to move vote to JAT has at least been active I'm down for a random town vote switch last minute I'm not sold on Trifle before his last post which was awful but at the same time would a mafia trifle have made such a obviously bad post right before lynch? If anything afkíng until after would have been better I think.


I know he claimed, but I can think he's mafia in the same breath and just not vote him because he self resolves, in theory.
And we know he can't claim perma roleblock since I get that.


Okay that's fair as long as you don't shoot him. :p it just seemed you kept saying he was mafia often enough you might do that which when he's as you say self resolving it would be a waste.


It's shocking how many of you seem to think I'd randomly not kill Hapa.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:50 GMT
#2412
On March 06 2024 07:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:43 justanothertownie wrote:
I will go to bed in like 10-15 minutes. It is really a shame that marv is not around and playing.


Move your vote, or I will lynch you.

Feel free to try.


Sure

Unvote:

Vote: JAT
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 22:51 GMT
#2413
On March 06 2024 07:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 21:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?

I completely understand your logic here and agree with it. To me it just looks like you are not really trying to do anything about it. Like really really try to do..


Good post by rayn.

Not at all. I am not a magician and Rayn knows that.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:51 GMT
#2414
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 22:51 GMT
#2415
Is Palmar actually playing?

10 pages behind.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2024 22:51 GMT
#2416
Well. Sorry guys for the inactivity. My daughter is sick and home, so I had to juggle between her and work. Now that work day is over and my wife can take help, I have like 30 minutes, and then I'll be gone until she's asleep, usually 1 hour before the deadline. I know I'm usually very inactive D1 because I hate it, but this time I really tried, the universe is conspiring against me ...
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:52 GMT
#2417
On March 06 2024 07:51 marvellosity wrote:
Is Palmar actually playing?

10 pages behind.


Yes, he is town.

Vote Jat or Trfel.

Idgaf which one at this point they are probably both mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 22:52 GMT
#2418
On March 06 2024 07:51 marvellosity wrote:
Is Palmar actually playing?

10 pages behind.

Ok, I give you 10 more minutes... he is playing.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 22:52 GMT
#2419
Man I was just about to say I trust everyone who's on the triffle lynch

Hapa is an okay kill but I mean I guess if he is mafia they can't push back on it anyway so I guess it's safe with the "random" factor and the random factor threat was more to get people active.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:52 GMT
#2420
On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.


I don't know but I know I want to work with you.
Adjusted.
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 243
TaKeTV 167
SteadfastSC107
LamboSC253
Rex15
EnkiAlexander 9
ComeBackTV 9
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy7
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SteadfastSC 107
LamboSC2 53
Rex 15
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36522
Shuttle 3012
Horang2 1087
Bisu 931
Jaedong 719
Mini 580
EffOrt 505
Light 428
BeSt 358
firebathero 346
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 314
Soma 304
Stork 258
ggaemo 188
Snow 168
Zeus 166
Rush 157
ZerO 141
Last 141
Pusan 91
Leta 82
hero 78
Sea.KH 60
Killer 60
sorry 54
Sharp 44
Mong 39
Mind 34
Sexy 30
Shinee 29
Aegong 28
Shine 25
Bale 23
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 22
soO 19
Yoon 15
Free 15
PianO 15
NotJumperer 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
JulyZerg 9
HiyA 8
Noble 7
Icarus 7
Sacsri 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4774
qojqva1775
Dendi972
420jenkins72
Fuzer 8
League of Legends
Reynor95
Counter-Strike
x6flipin804
markeloff135
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2011
crisheroes1011
XaKoH 163
Other Games
gofns37405
singsing2160
olofmeister1379
B2W.Neo898
Mlord226
DeMusliM192
Livibee179
Liquid`VortiX103
Mew2King95
ArmadaUGS95
QueenE88
Hui .75
Chillindude17
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan9
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1828
League of Legends
• Jankos2144
• TFBlade741
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 56m
Stellar Fest
23h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.