• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:52
CEST 15:52
KST 22:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7520 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 122

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 555 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2024 22:52 GMT
#2421
On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.

Can I know why? While I'm diving into Palmar since he's leading the votes
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:53 GMT
#2422
Slam switching to Trfel pretty townie tbh
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 22:53 GMT
#2423
On March 06 2024 07:51 marvellosity wrote:
Is Palmar actually playing?

10 pages behind.

I was earlier today as well...
Computer says mafia
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 22:53 GMT
#2424
On March 06 2024 07:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.


I don't know but I know I want to work with you.
Adjusted.


same and he's actually here so can freak out before the lynch and give more info.

If you don't want to Die JAT give a list post of some sort.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 22:53 GMT
#2425
On March 06 2024 07:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.

Can I know why? While I'm diving into Palmar since he's leading the votes


Cause he is not voting trfel, and he is scummy.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 22:53 GMT
#2426
##Vote JAT XD This is a fun game.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 22:54 GMT
#2427
On March 06 2024 07:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:51 marvellosity wrote:
Is Palmar actually playing?

10 pages behind.

I was earlier today as well...

Okay. Are you playing better?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 22:55 GMT
#2428
DP, can you do me a favor?
When closer to deadline, can you take a step back and feel the thread? Try to feel if the players that came back to the thread are pushing an agenda?

I think the last 12 hours town had control over the thread, I fear that the mafia let us be, and will come back once we are asleep.

I could name some people but that wont be fair to them.

marv should not be shaded during the next hours. There is no need for that. He left the masons and came to play in the thread, that is a positive thing.

My remaining nulls/scumreads went into hiding.

Do not shade marv until we see palmar flip town. There is no reason to doubt marv his alignment.
Remember marv posted reads in mason chat and rayn hard townread marv for it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 22:55 GMT
#2429
Oh marv is back. Ok.
I leave everything in his hands.

Gn.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 22:55 GMT
#2430
On March 06 2024 07:53 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:52 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.


I don't know but I know I want to work with you.
Adjusted.


same and he's actually here so can freak out before the lynch and give more info.

If you don't want to Die JAT give a list post of some sort.

I literally just said I will be going to bed in 10 minutes. You will have to be able to think on your own. If this town decides to mislynch me and elect Vivax at the same time that would be impressively bad.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 22:56 GMT
#2431
On March 06 2024 06:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.

Ninjago

Great series bruh
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 22:57 GMT
#2432
On March 06 2024 06:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:06 sandroba wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:12 sandroba wrote:
JAT: catches up to the thread but basically only ever comments on Koshi related stuff. A lot of his commentary is meaningless and his questions are not sharp. He apparently wants Koshi for mayor, but this is not a real position since koshi himself wants vivax and it doesn't seem like jat really wants it or thinks it's a realistic thing that will happen. It just fills up space and buddies up to koshi.

On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?


The above post is complacent and disinterested. The reasoning for Vivax possibly being mafia is very shallow analysis and very lazily written, not trying to convince anyone.
JAT is solely focused on this mayor thing, he is not very involved and he is making no effort to actually find anyone that is suspicious. He is sticking to easy topics and being lazy in his comments. Even the mayor thing he doesn't care enough about to make any real contributions. He cares about nothing, yet he is still posting here pretending to engage.
JAT is mafia.

Is that still all you have on me, sandro? I think I explained all I have done here more than sufficiently. Unlike you, I think the mayor vote is quite important. I post the same thing to you as I did to Rayn - what am I supposed to do about it at this point? The post you quote is not disinterested or complacent. It is rather resignating/annoyed. Of course I do not have very good reasoning for Vivax being mafia - I never even called him mafia in the first place. I just don't agree that the claim makes him confirmed town or even more likely town than Koshi.

I think that your characterization does not fit my play at all.

That's all I have, I've been looking at a couple of mafia games from you and the style seems similar. Compared to the town game I saw you had more pointed questions and relevant commentary. Granted all I found were old games and I confess the posting style between mafia and town is pretty similar. I think the sharpness of the content is the biggest difference and that is mostly subjective. I also confess that I like your posts more since after I called you out, but that doesn't mean you aren't mafia. What I'm dwelling on is would you as mafia make such low-effort replies when asked to explain your reads or would you be trying to come up with something more well thought out? I think the average mafia would tend towards the latter.

Checks out.

I have to be honest, you and palmar have been the only topics in our discord today.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 22:58 GMT
#2433
On March 06 2024 07:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.

Ninjago

Great series bruh

Marv, I need to know if Palmar is still the lynch. Asap.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 22:59 GMT
#2434
On March 06 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:56 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.

Ninjago

Great series bruh

Marv, I need to know if Palmar is still the lynch. Asap.


No we're on JAT now keep up.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 22:59 GMT
#2435
On March 06 2024 07:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:53 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:52 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:51 DarthPunk wrote:
ATTENTION TOWNIES

We are now lynching JAT, adjust your votes accordingly.


I don't know but I know I want to work with you.
Adjusted.


same and he's actually here so can freak out before the lynch and give more info.

If you don't want to Die JAT give a list post of some sort.

I literally just said I will be going to bed in 10 minutes. You will have to be able to think on your own. If this town decides to mislynch me and elect Vivax at the same time that would be impressively bad.


No sleep for the wicked.
You will play, and you will like it.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:00 GMT
#2436
On March 06 2024 07:55 Koshi wrote:
DP, can you do me a favor?
When closer to deadline, can you take a step back and feel the thread? Try to feel if the players that came back to the thread are pushing an agenda?

I think the last 12 hours town had control over the thread, I fear that the mafia let us be, and will come back once we are asleep.

I could name some people but that wont be fair to them.

marv should not be shaded during the next hours. There is no need for that. He left the masons and came to play in the thread, that is a positive thing.

My remaining nulls/scumreads went into hiding.

Do not shade marv until we see palmar flip town. There is no reason to doubt marv his alignment.
Remember marv posted reads in mason chat and rayn hard townread marv for it.


Sure, I always do this though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 23:00 GMT
#2437
I haven’t got to his posting.

As JAT seems to be a real wagon, can someone answer why he is taking this weird stance with Vivax?

Vivax is clearly going to be mafia and he’s only making himself look bad.

I think Jat is smarter than that. What’s his agenda? It’s clear no one else is going to be elected mayor at this stage
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:00 GMT
#2438
On March 06 2024 07:55 Koshi wrote:
Oh marv is back. Ok.
I leave everything in his hands.

Gn.


Fuck you
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 23:00 GMT
#2439
Vivax is clearly going to be mayor. Jesus typo.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 23:00 GMT
#2440
On March 06 2024 07:54 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:53 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:51 marvellosity wrote:
Is Palmar actually playing?

10 pages behind.

I was earlier today as well...

Okay. Are you playing better?

Can you improve on perfection?
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1201
ComeBackTV 485
SteadfastSC365
TaKeTV 319
LamboSC2266
Rex132
IndyStarCraft 84
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 396
LamboSC2 249
ProTech143
Rex 132
IndyStarCraft 84
BRAT_OK 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38972
Shuttle 2888
Horang2 947
Bisu 890
Jaedong 743
EffOrt 660
Mini 588
Light 576
Soma 472
BeSt 316
[ Show more ]
firebathero 310
Hyuk 284
Stork 267
ZerO 176
Snow 172
Rush 168
ggaemo 168
Zeus 158
Leta 87
hero 79
Killer 78
Pusan 73
sorry 52
Sharp 43
Last 43
Mind 40
Shine 38
Mong 37
soO 29
Aegong 26
Shinee 26
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 22
Sexy 21
Free 17
Yoon 17
NotJumperer 17
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 15
JulyZerg 10
Icarus 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 6
zelot 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8464
qojqva1178
Dendi983
Fuzer 139
420jenkins97
Counter-Strike
markeloff145
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1970
crisheroes1163
XaKoH 190
Other Games
gofns36038
singsing2119
olofmeister1195
B2W.Neo901
Mlord247
Hui .172
DeMusliM161
Liquid`VortiX128
Mew2King109
ArmadaUGS104
QueenE91
ToD91
Chillindude19
Railgan13
ZerO(Twitch)11
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1707
League of Legends
• Jankos2229
• Nemesis1829
• TFBlade856
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 8m
Stellar Fest
23h 8m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.