• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:55
CEST 00:55
KST 07:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9416 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 20 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:21 GMT
#2747
On March 06 2024 11:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
Trfel is the scum roleblocker and sandro and Oats want to save him by bussing DMB.

That‘s what it feels like.


Uhh I found a person with a bit of brain
I already thougt here was a zombieattack


Bussing means your team is trying to kill you btw.

this 2 are not in my team... They coming from the dark side


Who are on your team?

God damn.

Ok well hopefully people learn. This isn't a good rubric.

Wait hopefully people are given reason to persist in their methods, but, barring that hopefully they learn.

I am doubtful it is correct though.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:23 GMT
#2751
On March 06 2024 11:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:19 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:14 sandroba wrote:
more like hero oats keeps it simple and gets scum lynched

Ehhhhh it could happen but I think it would be more like someone adding 11 and 11 and getting 22, but by a method where 66 and 66 would add up to 1212...

Why do you think dmb is town? You are saying so much shit rn but none of it is relevant

I just think your rubric is off and that you made a mistake here.

Or you're one of the better scum players I've seen.

Gut mostly, tells me DMB is town.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:24 GMT
#2753
On March 06 2024 11:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I just got home, ty to the people who have linked catch up posts.

Why is your vote solo till I point it out? Shit timing?

I mean, it could be.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:25 GMT
#2757
On March 06 2024 11:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
What about Marv how effing hilarious would that be?


Wait why does VE use effing

I've only just gotten used to being able to cuss around my daughter forgive an old man his unhappiness.

Oh no, does she watch you play this? I can easily swear less...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:26 GMT
#2758
On March 06 2024 11:25 Trfel wrote:
Yeah sorry, been dealing with some mental health issues, combined with being horrendous on day 1, has made it hard to find mafia or be very effective.

I think raynpelikoneet's play was very solid early on, he feels much more genuine than last game. It feels like he really cares about what he's doing. So I think he is town, same with marvellosity and sandroba by association. I would be very hesitant about suspecting these three. Kinda think DarthPunk is town as well, but I could be wrong.

I don't have any great scumreads unfortunately, or I would have shared them. I still don't like the way iamperfection was playing but I have vague memories of that just being his playstyle so I could be wrong.

Not sure what Vivax is doing with his "reasons" to suspect me. There are reasons I could be mafia, he managed to not find them but is very passionate about it anyway. I don't know if that means anything though.

Ok I might switch from this
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:28 GMT
#2768
On March 06 2024 11:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:17 Alakaslam wrote:
If we is all wantin' to be backwoods votin' MURICA style on election day

We oughta be lookin' a' votes, no?

That shit implicatin' Meapak_Ziphh iffn' ya look at it right



Voting analysis says it's MZ or Copcake or someone else solo voting...

Can you explain this?

Meapak and copcake are the only solo voters over there.

Do mafia not usually spread their votes around?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:28 GMT
#2772
On March 06 2024 11:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:24 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I just got home, ty to the people who have linked catch up posts.

Why is your vote solo till I point it out? Shit timing?

I mean, it could be.

Bro read my fucking filter, I've had a shit day and I'm barely keeping up with this game rn. I made my vote 24 hours ago and will not be solo voting by EOD. I'm just not going to get shanghai'd into voting for someone I haven't even read.

This is why I asked.

But it's probably inevitably JAT today.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:30 GMT
#2775
On March 06 2024 11:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:28 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:17 Alakaslam wrote:
If we is all wantin' to be backwoods votin' MURICA style on election day

We oughta be lookin' a' votes, no?

That shit implicatin' Meapak_Ziphh iffn' ya look at it right



Voting analysis says it's MZ or Copcake or someone else solo voting...

Can you explain this?

Meapak and copcake are the only solo voters over there.

Do mafia not usually spread their votes around?

They’ve been inactive? This is not rrally what I was expecting when you said you were loooking at votes lol

Is inactivity not a mafia trait?

Don't be so selective with recognizing imperfections!

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:31 GMT
#2780
On March 06 2024 11:30 Trfel wrote:
Also Oatsmaster is town. Please don't lynch him. Same with Alakaslam but he claimed so that's obvious.

Kinda liked CopCake too, I know she's been suspected some, not really sure why but at least early on I don't think it held much water. Just felt genuine, I don't think her unique approach is scummy at all, I actually liked her early interaction with DarthPunk and the explanation.

Sorry I don't have more.

It's not obvious, Jealous and Oats suspect me rather lightly but they still do.

And, given holyflare, I stand for it. I wouldn't have them sheep my claim.

I can call it dumb but it actually isn't
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:34 GMT
#2789
For TTS, I think this place is literally unique among mafia sites. I saw the other method of play everywhere else I tried.

RVS, odd pushes, scum choosing a "leader" and "executing insubordination", dumb stuff.

But if you are used to that, this place would look like Arkham
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:38 GMT
#2807
On March 06 2024 11:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:33 Trfel wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:25 Trfel wrote:
Yeah sorry, been dealing with some mental health issues, combined with being horrendous on day 1, has made it hard to find mafia or be very effective.

I think raynpelikoneet's play was very solid early on, he feels much more genuine than last game. It feels like he really cares about what he's doing. So I think he is town, same with marvellosity and sandroba by association. I would be very hesitant about suspecting these three. Kinda think DarthPunk is town as well, but I could be wrong.

I don't have any great scumreads unfortunately, or I would have shared them. I still don't like the way iamperfection was playing but I have vague memories of that just being his playstyle so I could be wrong.

Not sure what Vivax is doing with his "reasons" to suspect me. There are reasons I could be mafia, he managed to not find them but is very passionate about it anyway. I don't know if that means anything though.


Sorry about the issues.

But it is, objectively, a kinda scummy post.
I'm getting lynched, that's fine. I just am trying to share what I can first. Unfortunately that isn't much, but I figure it's better than nothing

Also Meapak_Ziphh is likely town, lynch with hesitance.



I don’t think this is mafia


Shennannies?

On to whom? I stand ready.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:39 GMT
#2812
On March 06 2024 11:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:37 Trfel wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Would like to hear from other people's perspectives but this really really REALLY does not sound like mafia.

Look at Vivax/iamperfection, that's the best I have.


Oof nevermind

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:40 GMT
#2815
Byproduct: dmb not lynched, so I win either way, hehehhehehehehheeee!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:43 GMT
#2818
On March 06 2024 11:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:40 Jealous wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:37 Trfel wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

and i my called people stupid that makes me more scummy
Would like to hear from other people's perspectives but this really really REALLY does not sound like mafia.

Look at Vivax/iamperfection, that's the best I have.

With Vivax claiming JK on D1 with no counter-claim, what percentage chance is there that scum!Vivax actually does that and gets away with it? If I understood the premise correctly, I expect it to be about 0%. Am I missing something?


Bro if this gets brought up again at EoD I‘m gouging my eyes out (not really)

Hijole, harm thyself not, my leige
🙇‍♂️
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:44 GMT
#2821
On March 06 2024 11:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Why does DMB not post reads.

The last time she was up for lynch as town she spewed town hard.

Anger, different more


...

Arrogant, playerbase

She and vivax hate hubris.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:46 GMT
#2827
On March 06 2024 11:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:44 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Why does DMB not post reads.

The last time she was up for lynch as town she spewed town hard.

Anger, different more


...

Arrogant, playerbase

She and vivax hate hubris.

Wrong place to play mafia if this is the case.

Exactly, and yet there is more of a different hubris elsewhere.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 16:12 GMT
#3362
Wonder if I get shot 😮
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 16:18 GMT
#3371
Cause there is wifom for the mafia team here. A lot of people wanted my lynch, claim or no

Well, that makes me an easier ml than most. But could I actually get a useful check off? Or am I dumb enough to clear people who are already basically cleared and be a nice pocket ml?

So who knows, genuinely
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 18:25 GMT
#3485
On March 07 2024 01:19 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:18 Alakaslam wrote:
Cause there is wifom for the mafia team here. A lot of people wanted my lynch, claim or no

Well, that makes me an easier ml than most. But could I actually get a useful check off? Or am I dumb enough to clear people who are already basically cleared and be a nice pocket ml?

So who knows, genuinely

Who wanted your lynch?

Not many, but there were some. Jealous comes to mind, but he is just a particularly recent example.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 18:26 GMT
#3486
On March 07 2024 01:20 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:18 Alakaslam wrote:
Cause there is wifom for the mafia team here. A lot of people wanted my lynch, claim or no

Well, that makes me an easier ml than most. But could I actually get a useful check off? Or am I dumb enough to clear people who are already basically cleared and be a nice pocket ml?

So who knows, genuinely


Just share the reads you can find with eyes of chezinu

I have no access to such powerful eyes.

But I will use my own to dump some later.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 583
910 27
MaD[AoV]24
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox538
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4442
Other Games
summit1g9026
shahzam294
C9.Mang0256
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
Other Games
gamesdonequick13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur752
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 5m
Patches Events
17h 5m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.