• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7843 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 20 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:21 GMT
#2352
On March 06 2024 07:20 Palmar wrote:
I know slam thinks I can read him but I really can't, and haven't made much of an effort this game.

If there is mafia on my wagon it's jat and marv.

You absolutely can, 처스토 나토 day 1
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:22 GMT
#2354
On March 06 2024 07:21 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:21 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Btw the wagon on me is so bad.

marv is probably just mafia
jat has literally no reason to think I am, and is probably mafia anyway.
Trfel has literally no reason to think I am
Slam is slam

Koshi has thought I am mafia every game for 10+ years. I think he just enjoys murdering me.

The only standout is DP

No, I am Fitzwilliam

Or I should have been, anyway.

Could you not?

I could not, actually. Check it out;
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:24 GMT
#2358
On March 06 2024 07:23 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:21 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Btw the wagon on me is so bad.

marv is probably just mafia
jat has literally no reason to think I am, and is probably mafia anyway.
Trfel has literally no reason to think I am
Slam is slam

Koshi has thought I am mafia every game for 10+ years. I think he just enjoys murdering me.

The only standout is DP

No, I am Fitzwilliam

Or I should have been, anyway.


Slam trfel or jat?

who should we lynch

Hapa

If it is between those two, I am team Trfel. Liked him earlier but less now.

Why the hell he would ever sheep me is ridiculously mafia given what I have done so far.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:31 GMT
#2374
Why are we lynching either of trfel or jat? Kinda hard to be anything but cba in my position but believe me, I'm trying to be better.


Y'all have boomer levels of ability to think in someone else's shoes, by the way. I get that some of you actually are in fact boomers, but the crazy thing is they are the ones seeing my plight lol.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:33 GMT
#2378
On March 06 2024 07:31 DarthPunk wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT

We are lynching Trfel. All townies please place your votes accordingly.

FOLLOW UP ANNOUNCEMENT

WHY

ALWAYS ASK THE CHUPAZI QUESTIONS
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:33 GMT
#2381
(All I need is a quick summary. Given I actually could see it)
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:34 GMT
#2382
On March 06 2024 07:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Why are we lynching either of trfel or jat? Kinda hard to be anything but cba in my position but believe me, I'm trying to be better.


Y'all have boomer levels of ability to think in someone else's shoes, by the way. I get that some of you actually are in fact boomers, but the crazy thing is they are the ones seeing my plight lol.

You're voting for me Slam

That's not really a great indicator that you should be listened to.

But hey, if you like it so much, go ACTUALLY read my filter and ignore what others have said about me. If you come back thinking I'm mafia still, so be it. But give it a shot.

NUH UH
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:34 GMT
#2383
Palmar check vote thread
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:35 GMT
#2385
The Nuh Uh
Means

Palmar I already did it. I am voting hapa
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:38 GMT
#2393
On March 06 2024 07:36 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Palmar check vote thread

Good job slam

Gamsahabnida! Jinshimuro.

Will read dp post now
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:45 GMT
#2401
On March 06 2024 07:38 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:36 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 07:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Palmar check vote thread

Good job slam

Gamsahabnida! Jinshimuro.

Will read dp post now

And agreed
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 01:16 GMT
#2639
On March 06 2024 09:46 iamperfection wrote:
ve is playing like a jester and it annoys me.

Traitor perhaps?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 01:18 GMT
#2641
On March 06 2024 09:55 Jealous wrote:
Alright, found the Alakaslam role claim posts, thanks for pointing them out.

Ref:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=35#683
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=40#793
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=41#806

This is the most me thing on earth.

35 ftw. Except now it is 35 fml.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 01:22 GMT
#2642
Also I think finding me illegible is becoming a meme.

Rayn can do it (usually)
Cop can do it
Palmar can do it (though he will never confess because he thinks I mean "immediately")
Marv can do it
Chezinu finds it among the easiest reads possible


But I get it.

BH never quite could
I doubt Oats ever will be able to
Iamp legitimately struggles to
Vivax can't quite yet (but he understands my posts which is step 1)
So I can believe Jealous and VE saying they can't.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 01:58 GMT
#2695
On March 06 2024 10:30 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:22 Alakaslam wrote:
Also I think finding me illegible is becoming a meme.

Rayn can do it (usually)
Cop can do it
Palmar can do it (though he will never confess because he thinks I mean "immediately")
Marv can do it
Chezinu finds it among the easiest reads possible


But I get it.

BH never quite could
I doubt Oats ever will be able to
Iamp legitimately struggles to
Vivax can't quite yet (but he understands my posts which is step 1)
So I can believe Jealous and VE saying they can't.


I don't even get to step 1

Yes for you it makes among the most sense actually
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:04 GMT
#2706
On March 06 2024 11:00 sandroba wrote:
oats is very townie imo

Disagree, he is digging up shit which can be either alignment.

In the aggregate I agree it is town but only because he has already been townie.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:13 GMT
#2729
On March 06 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
Trfel is the scum roleblocker and sandro and Oats want to save him by bussing DMB.

That‘s what it feels like.

Hijole don't make me crazy too 😅
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:17 GMT
#2737
If we is all wantin' to be backwoods votin' MURICA style on election day

We oughta be lookin' a' votes, no?

That shit implicatin' Meapak_Ziphh iffn' ya look at it right



Voting analysis says it's MZ or Copcake or someone else solo voting...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:18 GMT
#2741
On March 06 2024 11:15 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:13 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:11 sandroba wrote:
To me the biggest tell on dmb last game was incongruent demonstrations of feelings and I'm seeing the same thing.


I have that shit in every game if it makes you happier go on my profile there is a link to all 4 games

What do you mean? How can you have incongruent feelings as town?

Oh God like your life is so perfectly organized.


Jeezus. People can't see themselves.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 06 2024 02:19 GMT
#2743
On March 06 2024 11:14 sandroba wrote:
more like hero oats keeps it simple and gets scum lynched

Ehhhhh it could happen but I think it would be more like someone adding 11 and 11 and getting 22, but by a method where 66 and 66 would add up to 1212...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 579
Larva 43
NotJumperer 41
Hyun 41
Killer 38
Bale 31
scan(afreeca) 29
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Hm[arnc] 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto133
League of Legends
JimRising 470
Counter-Strike
ceh9551
edward74
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
summit1g8262
olofmeister921
Coldzera 700
Happy312
Sick173
crisheroes0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick586
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2324
League of Legends
• Jankos792
• Stunt370
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 47m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 47m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 47m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.