• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8089 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 166 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 10:37 GMT
#121
On May 23 2023 19:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
It's my first game, but I have a feeling that raynpelikoneet and Vivax are hiding somewhere. I probably would lynch one of them.


Yeah I'm hiding in the kitchen-livingroom while you hide in the bedroom.
Where's my morning mojito, miss bartender?

Koshi dared to challenge the Chez rule first, could make him town, or we apply the rule. Let's see.

I forgot about the Chez rule.
Is it the first to call for Chez his lynch or to call him mafia?
Because I am advocating for him to be our placeholder vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 10:40 GMT
#122
On May 23 2023 19:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
The mafia talks to the other mafia right? On Discord or somewhere else and this two always answering at the same time here.

Just so you know. There is a voting thread.
As a welcome gift in your first game here, you can cast the first vote in this game.

Personally I would vote Vivax. He got you into this game, only fair you vote him out. Balanced.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 23 2023 10:40 GMT
#123
On May 23 2023 19:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:17 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi I'm here. Being able to read the whole thread in one sitting is...novel.

What's in here is all right. I'm a little weirded out by DP wanting to lynch marv right away, it's inherently unhelpful as A) marv hasn't historically been moved by pressure, especially on D1, and B) has marv like ever been lynched on D1? Like, idk I haven't played in a decade but as I recall he has vet shielding as someone who can solve the game later. Is that the joke? Was DP literally just being funny? Meh.

I'm suspicious of DP. Also thanks DP for inviting me to play. <3

Sounds a bit sensible for my liking

Care to elaborate why though?
I don't agree with a lot in the content of the post but i have a similar conclusion about DP's alignment atm. I would rather call him mafia (as i would you as well), than town.

It’s difficult not to latch on to very old meta feelings when I have nothing else to go on. I have always felt VE sounds inherently more reasonable near the start of the game as mafia.

It may also be that I just like teasing VE.


Old meta best meta, regardless of accuracy. <3

On May 23 2023 19:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi I'm here. Being able to read the whole thread in one sitting is...novel.

What's in here is all right. I'm a little weirded out by DP wanting to lynch marv right away, it's inherently unhelpful as A) marv hasn't historically been moved by pressure, especially on D1, and B) has marv like ever been lynched on D1? Like, idk I haven't played in a decade but as I recall he has vet shielding as someone who can solve the game later. Is that the joke? Was DP literally just being funny? Meh.

I'm suspicious of DP. Also thanks DP for inviting me to play. <3


To be fair the answer was in response to an arbitrary hypothetical.

I hear you, but being that it's a hypothetical it feels like a town DP would be less hedgy, hence the sus. Anyway I'm not interested in lynching you TODAY because you're like, here generating content. Which is sorely lacking for an 8 hour old game if memory serves?


Yeah I specifically addressed meta stuff because I happily learned emotional intelligence during the past 7 years and managed a team of 30 which of course requires one to become more conciliatory than telling people they are fucking retarded for example, so I feel my communication has become less… direct, let’s say, over the years

I mean, one can be less hedgy without calling them fucking retarded, for example. But your point is taken. I missed this too.

I'm going to bed everyone, do be so kind as to rouse the lurkers so we can lynch one of them ya?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:41 GMT
#124
On May 23 2023 19:40 Koshi wrote:
Personally I would vote Vivax. He got you into this game, only fair you vote him out. Balanced.

I think she got 2 out of 2 wrong though.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 23 2023 10:42 GMT
#125

I mean, one can be less hedgy without calling them fucking retarded, for example.


Good point hahaha
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 10:45 GMT
#126
yeah but i think i will vote vivax out first
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 23 2023 10:46 GMT
#127
On May 23 2023 19:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:40 Koshi wrote:
Personally I would vote Vivax. He got you into this game, only fair you vote him out. Balanced.

I think she got 2 out of 2 wrong though.


Why do you think this??
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:47 GMT
#128
so is this mafia or town, vivax? you should have a clue at least if i am getting the things right.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:47 GMT
#129
On May 23 2023 19:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:40 Koshi wrote:
Personally I would vote Vivax. He got you into this game, only fair you vote him out. Balanced.

I think she got 2 out of 2 wrong though.


Why do you think this??

Because i think Vivax is town.
table for two on a tv tray
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 10:47 GMT
#130
On May 23 2023 19:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:40 Koshi wrote:
Personally I would vote Vivax. He got you into this game, only fair you vote him out. Balanced.

I think she got 2 out of 2 wrong though.


only mafia would say this....
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 10:48 GMT
#131
On May 23 2023 19:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:40 Koshi wrote:
Personally I would vote Vivax. He got you into this game, only fair you vote him out. Balanced.

I think she got 2 out of 2 wrong though.

And? She thinks you 2 are mafia, she can vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 23 2023 10:49 GMT
#132
On May 23 2023 19:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
The mafia talks to the other mafia right? On Discord or somewhere else and this two always answering at the same time here.

If you were mafia, would you post at the same time on this thread if you were discussing the game with your mafia buddies on Discord at the same time?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 10:49 GMT
#133
On May 23 2023 19:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:40 Koshi wrote:
Personally I would vote Vivax. He got you into this game, only fair you vote him out. Balanced.

I think she got 2 out of 2 wrong though.


only mafia would say this....

Also, Vivax and rayn aren't posting together anymore. They probably discussed this on Discord after you caught them.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:49 GMT
#134
yep she can
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 23 2023 10:50 GMT
#135
On May 23 2023 19:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:40 Koshi wrote:
Personally I would vote Vivax. He got you into this game, only fair you vote him out. Balanced.

I think she got 2 out of 2 wrong though.


Why do you think this??

Because i think Vivax is town.

I know I ignored your question to me, but why?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 10:51 GMT
#136
Vivax are you scared to write something?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 23 2023 10:52 GMT
#137
On May 23 2023 19:40 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
The mafia talks to the other mafia right? On Discord or somewhere else and this two always answering at the same time here.


Personally I would vote Vivax. He got you into this game, only fair you vote him out. Balanced.


I lol'd.
It was for the greater good of this game.

@ MB

Mechanics questions are better if mailed to the host. Thread can get big rather quickly.

On May 23 2023 19:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi I'm here. Being able to read the whole thread in one sitting is...novel.

What's in here is all right. I'm a little weirded out by DP wanting to lynch marv right away, it's inherently unhelpful as A) marv hasn't historically been moved by pressure, especially on D1, and B) has marv like ever been lynched on D1? Like, idk I haven't played in a decade but as I recall he has vet shielding as someone who can solve the game later. Is that the joke? Was DP literally just being funny? Meh.

I'm suspicious of DP. Also thanks DP for inviting me to play. <3


On a reread I like this post and will town VE for it.
It's a bold angle to tackle in that context and could prove to be an important marv-DP interaction down the road.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:52 GMT
#138
On May 23 2023 19:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:40 Koshi wrote:
Personally I would vote Vivax. He got you into this game, only fair you vote him out. Balanced.

I think she got 2 out of 2 wrong though.


Why do you think this??

Because i think Vivax is town.

I know I ignored your question to me, but why?

Because he paid attention to something i said, in which not most of the people should even pay attention. :D

Not a clear cut but yeah still the strongest read of mine as per now.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:53 GMT
#139
should not*
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 23 2023 10:53 GMT
#140
On May 23 2023 19:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:17 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi I'm here. Being able to read the whole thread in one sitting is...novel.

What's in here is all right. I'm a little weirded out by DP wanting to lynch marv right away, it's inherently unhelpful as A) marv hasn't historically been moved by pressure, especially on D1, and B) has marv like ever been lynched on D1? Like, idk I haven't played in a decade but as I recall he has vet shielding as someone who can solve the game later. Is that the joke? Was DP literally just being funny? Meh.

I'm suspicious of DP. Also thanks DP for inviting me to play. <3

Sounds a bit sensible for my liking

Care to elaborate why though?
I don't agree with a lot in the content of the post but i have a similar conclusion about DP's alignment atm. I would rather call him mafia (as i would you as well), than town.


Care to share how you don’t agree with the content but arrive at the same conclusions?

You would want to pressure marv (and you don't think he is town), to gain so vital information from him or others, but you don't want to do that too. At least you aren't doing that if you in fact want to do that.


I’ll clarify as I’m not sure if I was clear enough previously. In the hypothetical scenario you posed at the time you posted it I would try and lynch Marv to determine information regarding his alignment. This implies obviously that I don’t know his alignment.

I can kind of see where you are coming from in terms of why don’t you pressure Marv then?
reasons.

1.) Marv is posting now

2.) we aren’t in the hypothetical that you laid out and there is enough information to play the game.

3.) the fact I stated it openly reduces the effectiveness of pressuring Marv

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4853
Leta 1852
Shuttle 1725
BeSt 394
Soma 123
Soulkey 63
ZergMaN 57
sorry 43
Shine 33
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 609
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King50
Other Games
summit1g8211
WinterStarcraft668
Sick210
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2273
League of Legends
• Rush1157
• Lourlo1116
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 51m
Patches Events
7h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 51m
OSC
15h 51m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.