• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:17
CEST 15:17
KST 22:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8674 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 166 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 10:20 GMT
#101
I would say we lynch Chezinu unless something else happens.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:21 GMT
#102
On May 23 2023 19:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 18:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 18:51 marvellosity wrote:
So how did the meta evolve since I last played?

- Slam can spam now two pages by himself instead of one
- Koshi is even better D1, "random" gutreads always good, almost always mafia
- Idk what else, i didn't roll town for almost two years i think

the pressure is real. Copcake was a good find last time. But we rarely play so not sure if it was luck or my raw and vast intellect & deduction skills.

I never doubt your skills, you found Rels too. Just to have some other dummies to prevent from lynching them for some time.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 23 2023 10:22 GMT
#103
On May 23 2023 19:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:17 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi I'm here. Being able to read the whole thread in one sitting is...novel.

What's in here is all right. I'm a little weirded out by DP wanting to lynch marv right away, it's inherently unhelpful as A) marv hasn't historically been moved by pressure, especially on D1, and B) has marv like ever been lynched on D1? Like, idk I haven't played in a decade but as I recall he has vet shielding as someone who can solve the game later. Is that the joke? Was DP literally just being funny? Meh.

I'm suspicious of DP. Also thanks DP for inviting me to play. <3

Sounds a bit sensible for my liking

Care to elaborate why though?
I don't agree with a lot in the content of the post but i have a similar conclusion about DP's alignment atm. I would rather call him mafia (as i would you as well), than town.


Care to share how you don’t agree with the content but arrive at the same conclusions?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 10:22 GMT
#104
On May 23 2023 19:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:19 Koshi wrote:
On May 23 2023 18:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 18:51 marvellosity wrote:
So how did the meta evolve since I last played?

- Slam can spam now two pages by himself instead of one
- Koshi is even better D1, "random" gutreads always good, almost always mafia
- Idk what else, i didn't roll town for almost two years i think

the pressure is real. Copcake was a good find last time. But we rarely play so not sure if it was luck or my raw and vast intellect & deduction skills.

I never doubt your skills, you found Rels too. Just to have some other dummies to prevent from lynching them for some time.

The buddying is working. ❤
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 23 2023 10:24 GMT
#105
On May 23 2023 19:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:17 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi I'm here. Being able to read the whole thread in one sitting is...novel.

What's in here is all right. I'm a little weirded out by DP wanting to lynch marv right away, it's inherently unhelpful as A) marv hasn't historically been moved by pressure, especially on D1, and B) has marv like ever been lynched on D1? Like, idk I haven't played in a decade but as I recall he has vet shielding as someone who can solve the game later. Is that the joke? Was DP literally just being funny? Meh.

I'm suspicious of DP. Also thanks DP for inviting me to play. <3

Sounds a bit sensible for my liking

Care to elaborate why though?
I don't agree with a lot in the content of the post but i have a similar conclusion about DP's alignment atm. I would rather call him mafia (as i would you as well), than town.

It’s difficult not to latch on to very old meta feelings when I have nothing else to go on. I have always felt VE sounds inherently more reasonable near the start of the game as mafia.

It may also be that I just like teasing VE.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:25 GMT
#106
On May 23 2023 19:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:17 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi I'm here. Being able to read the whole thread in one sitting is...novel.

What's in here is all right. I'm a little weirded out by DP wanting to lynch marv right away, it's inherently unhelpful as A) marv hasn't historically been moved by pressure, especially on D1, and B) has marv like ever been lynched on D1? Like, idk I haven't played in a decade but as I recall he has vet shielding as someone who can solve the game later. Is that the joke? Was DP literally just being funny? Meh.

I'm suspicious of DP. Also thanks DP for inviting me to play. <3

Sounds a bit sensible for my liking

Care to elaborate why though?
I don't agree with a lot in the content of the post but i have a similar conclusion about DP's alignment atm. I would rather call him mafia (as i would you as well), than town.


Care to share how you don’t agree with the content but arrive at the same conclusions?

You would want to pressure marv (and you don't think he is town), to gain so vital information from him or others, but you don't want to do that too. At least you aren't doing that if you in fact want to do that.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 23 2023 10:25 GMT
#107
On May 23 2023 19:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi I'm here. Being able to read the whole thread in one sitting is...novel.

What's in here is all right. I'm a little weirded out by DP wanting to lynch marv right away, it's inherently unhelpful as A) marv hasn't historically been moved by pressure, especially on D1, and B) has marv like ever been lynched on D1? Like, idk I haven't played in a decade but as I recall he has vet shielding as someone who can solve the game later. Is that the joke? Was DP literally just being funny? Meh.

I'm suspicious of DP. Also thanks DP for inviting me to play. <3


To be fair the answer was in response to an arbitrary hypothetical.

I hear you, but being that it's a hypothetical it feels like a town DP would be less hedgy, hence the sus. Anyway I'm not interested in lynching you TODAY because you're like, here generating content. Which is sorely lacking for an 8 hour old game if memory serves?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 10:26 GMT
#108
It's my first game, but I have a feeling that raynpelikoneet and Vivax are hiding somewhere. I probably would lynch one of them.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:26 GMT
#109
On May 23 2023 19:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:17 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi I'm here. Being able to read the whole thread in one sitting is...novel.

What's in here is all right. I'm a little weirded out by DP wanting to lynch marv right away, it's inherently unhelpful as A) marv hasn't historically been moved by pressure, especially on D1, and B) has marv like ever been lynched on D1? Like, idk I haven't played in a decade but as I recall he has vet shielding as someone who can solve the game later. Is that the joke? Was DP literally just being funny? Meh.

I'm suspicious of DP. Also thanks DP for inviting me to play. <3

Sounds a bit sensible for my liking

Care to elaborate why though?
I don't agree with a lot in the content of the post but i have a similar conclusion about DP's alignment atm. I would rather call him mafia (as i would you as well), than town.

It’s difficult not to latch on to very old meta feelings when I have nothing else to go on. I have always felt VE sounds inherently more reasonable near the start of the game as mafia.

It may also be that I just like teasing VE.


Okay, do you have any town reads atm?
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 23 2023 10:27 GMT
#110
On May 23 2023 19:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
It's my first game, but I have a feeling that raynpelikoneet and Vivax are hiding somewhere. I probably would lynch one of them.

Well rayn definitely isn’t hiding, so what do you mean?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 10:29 GMT
#111
Don't know they always writing in the same minute. Feel suspicious to me
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 23 2023 10:30 GMT
#112
On May 23 2023 19:29 die_meatbaby wrote:
Don't know they always writing in the same minute. Feel suspicious to me

What’s your theory on why mafia might do that?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:31 GMT
#113
On May 23 2023 19:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
It's my first game, but I have a feeling that raynpelikoneet and Vivax are hiding somewhere. I probably would lynch one of them.

Why do you feel like this?
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 23 2023 10:31 GMT
#114
On May 23 2023 19:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
It's my first game, but I have a feeling that raynpelikoneet and Vivax are hiding somewhere. I probably would lynch one of them.


Yeah I'm hiding in the kitchen-livingroom while you hide in the bedroom.
Where's my morning mojito, miss bartender?

Koshi dared to challenge the Chez rule first, could make him town, or we apply the rule. Let's see.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 23 2023 10:31 GMT
#115
On May 23 2023 19:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi I'm here. Being able to read the whole thread in one sitting is...novel.

What's in here is all right. I'm a little weirded out by DP wanting to lynch marv right away, it's inherently unhelpful as A) marv hasn't historically been moved by pressure, especially on D1, and B) has marv like ever been lynched on D1? Like, idk I haven't played in a decade but as I recall he has vet shielding as someone who can solve the game later. Is that the joke? Was DP literally just being funny? Meh.

I'm suspicious of DP. Also thanks DP for inviting me to play. <3


To be fair the answer was in response to an arbitrary hypothetical.

I hear you, but being that it's a hypothetical it feels like a town DP would be less hedgy, hence the sus. Anyway I'm not interested in lynching you TODAY because you're like, here generating content. Which is sorely lacking for an 8 hour old game if memory serves?


Yeah I specifically addressed meta stuff because I happily learned emotional intelligence during the past 7 years and managed a team of 30 which of course requires one to become more conciliatory than telling people they are fucking retarded for example, so I feel my communication has become less… direct, let’s say, over the years
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 23 2023 10:32 GMT
#116
On May 23 2023 19:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi I'm here. Being able to read the whole thread in one sitting is...novel.

What's in here is all right. I'm a little weirded out by DP wanting to lynch marv right away, it's inherently unhelpful as A) marv hasn't historically been moved by pressure, especially on D1, and B) has marv like ever been lynched on D1? Like, idk I haven't played in a decade but as I recall he has vet shielding as someone who can solve the game later. Is that the joke? Was DP literally just being funny? Meh.

I'm suspicious of DP. Also thanks DP for inviting me to play. <3


To be fair the answer was in response to an arbitrary hypothetical.

I hear you, but being that it's a hypothetical it feels like a town DP would be less hedgy, hence the sus. Anyway I'm not interested in lynching you TODAY because you're like, here generating content. Which is sorely lacking for an 8 hour old game if memory serves?


Yeah I specifically addressed meta stuff because I happily learned emotional intelligence during the past 7 years and managed a team of 30 which of course requires one to become more conciliatory than telling people they are fucking retarded for example, so I feel my communication has become less… direct, let’s say, over the years

It’s a bit weird the sensation that everyone grew up a little over the years
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 23 2023 10:33 GMT
#117
This is so fun by the way. I missed this!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:35 GMT
#118
On May 23 2023 19:33 DarthPunk wrote:
This is so fun by the way. I missed this!

But you didnt even do anything fun!!
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 23 2023 10:36 GMT
#119
On May 23 2023 19:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:33 DarthPunk wrote:
This is so fun by the way. I missed this!

But you didnt even do anything fun!!


Just the interactions. And the dissonance that people are the same but a lot of time has passed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 10:36 GMT
#120
The mafia talks to the other mafia right? On Discord or somewhere else and this two always answering at the same time here.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 554
Railgan 60
MindelVK 27
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68105
Calm 10777
Bisu 2428
FanTaSy 857
Stork 731
Rush 560
soO 486
firebathero 213
Snow 179
Last 176
[ Show more ]
Mind 100
Light 98
hero 95
Pusan 78
Sharp 65
Sea.KH 56
Free 44
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 39
Hm[arnc] 34
Mong 33
Bale 33
Sexy 24
Aegong 21
zelot 16
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
Shine 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Rock 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Terrorterran 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6951
Dendi889
Counter-Strike
fl0m3652
byalli787
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
gofns38757
singsing2344
B2W.Neo568
Liquid`RaSZi418
Beastyqt269
Pyrionflax248
Happy197
Hui .116
Trikslyr48
Chillindude15
Mlord2
Khaldor0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 103
• Response 8
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV500
League of Legends
• Jankos3031
• Nemesis2955
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1381
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 43m
OSC
9h 43m
Replay Cast
9h 43m
OSC
22h 43m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.