• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:21
CEST 23:21
KST 06:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8758 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 164 165 166 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 22 2023 16:13 GMT
#61
Love it when the gang gets back together.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 22 2023 22:24 GMT
#62
I love you all and if I get heated this game know that it's probably your fault. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-23 00:51:52
May 23 2023 00:42 GMT
#63
So it's been 7! years since I played in a game,

I am really looking forward to playing with you all again!

Before I get my role, there are a couple of things that I would like to raise prior to commencement.

I won't be using meta reads, as they would not be contemporaneous.

My own meta is very likely to be different and I doubt I will be as 'aggressive' as past games and this is unlikely to be indicative of an alignment one way or another.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 23 2023 01:49 GMT
#64
Role PMs will be sent out shortly.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 23 2023 01:50 GMT
#65
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-05-23 03:16:18
May 23 2023 01:58 GMT
#66
Will be about 10 minutes late. In the middle of an intense LYLO lol

edit: I threw - whoops. Endgamed.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 23 2023 02:09 GMT
#67
Day 1

[image loading]

Day 1 begins. The day ends on Thursday, May 25 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

Anyone who wishes to be a replacement or observer for this game may PM me

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 02:15 GMT
#68
This feels like 2013 again <3
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 23 2023 02:17 GMT
#69
On May 23 2023 11:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This feels like 2013 again <3


It's very nostalgic. I'm excited to see how much everyone has improved with all those games and the 40k posts :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 02:22 GMT
#70
Not even close to 40k yet.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 04:24 GMT
#71
So Slam, Finland in July or scum? You pick!
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 23 2023 05:31 GMT
#72
Good morning. Lynches are gonna be interesting in the middle of the night for us Europeans D:
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 23 2023 05:37 GMT
#73
On May 23 2023 14:31 marvellosity wrote:
Good morning. Lynches are gonna be interesting in the middle of the night for us Europeans D:


It’s ok I’ve got this 😋
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 06:34 GMT
#74
My work week ends tomorrow 10 am so i am also around for EOD1. D2 i am dead or conf town anyways so i dont care about later atm ^^
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 23 2023 09:27 GMT
#75
Is it usually this quiet these days? I played in the activity spam era, gonna be hard to catch mafia like this. Does everyone know the game started??
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 23 2023 09:33 GMT
#76
On May 23 2023 11:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This feels like 2013 again <3


Tell that to my ass

+ Show Spoiler +
I don't even know why it hurts so much after a bit of woodchopping


Nice to see you all again!

On May 23 2023 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 11:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
This feels like 2013 again <3


It's very nostalgic. I'm excited to see how much everyone has improved with all those games and the 40k posts :D


Good thing you stick to TL when it comes to me then. I have seen unimaginable things while offsite.

On May 23 2023 18:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Is it usually this quiet these days? I played in the activity spam era, gonna be hard to catch mafia like this. Does everyone know the game started??


Depends, really. It's not that spammy, but you can hear a few joints creaking here and there.

On May 23 2023 15:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
My work week ends tomorrow 10 am so i am also around for EOD1. D2 i am dead or conf town anyways so i dont care about later atm ^^


ಠ_ಠ
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 09:34 GMT
#77
Idk, i always end up posting a lot even when i am busy. Americans are probably sleeping i think(?). Euros working. I agree it's boring though, for once i can actually play more than usual in the last couple of years.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 09:36 GMT
#78
I gotz eyed by Vivax, uh-oh...
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 23 2023 09:47 GMT
#79
On May 23 2023 18:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Idk, i always end up posting a lot even when i am busy. Americans are probably sleeping i think(?). Euros working. I agree it's boring though, for once i can actually play more than usual in the last couple of years.


I work for the government now and I just check the thread and post while I’m at the office lol. Understandable that others are busy though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 09:50 GMT
#80
If we were playing a game between the people who have posted who would you lynch and who would you doc right now?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 164 165 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O161
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 559
ZZZero.O 161
Hyun 57
soO 53
Dota 2
qojqva2200
monkeys_forever89
League of Legends
Doublelift2440
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4206
Liquid`Hasu639
Other Games
summit1g7700
FrodaN1526
KnowMe352
Pyrionflax223
Livibee183
420jenkins168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 74
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1055
• Shiphtur608
• Scarra426
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 39m
Patches Events
17h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 39m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.