• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:26
CEST 22:26
KST 05:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8981 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 164 165 166 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2023 03:08 GMT
#21
/in
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 05 2023 05:54 GMT
#22
/in
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 05 2023 06:13 GMT
#23
Your returning upon the end of May the 4th is too apropos
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 05 2023 06:23 GMT
#24
/in


Ping me on Discord when this starts or I will not remember I signed up and randomly come back in 18 or so months and remember that I signed up for this...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 05 2023 06:25 GMT
#25
Also you should advertise that I joined. People love me.
Try TL Mafia!!!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 05 2023 07:01 GMT
#26
On May 05 2023 15:23 Onegu wrote:
/in


Ping me on Discord when this starts or I will not remember I signed up and randomly come back in 18 or so months and remember that I signed up for this...


Is there a TL mafia discord? Can I score an invite?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 05 2023 23:59 GMT
#27
I guess Chezinu is messaging everyone?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 06 2023 01:34 GMT
#28
On May 06 2023 08:59 Grackaroni wrote:
I guess Chezinu is messaging everyone?

Oh wow.. I actually haven't
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 06 2023 04:18 GMT
#29
On May 06 2023 10:34 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2023 08:59 Grackaroni wrote:
I guess Chezinu is messaging everyone?

Oh wow.. I actually haven't

It's a TL miracle!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 09 2023 01:28 GMT
#30
Just need one more such miracle and we will be full
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 09 2023 07:28 GMT
#31
Do I need a monitor to play this game ?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 11 2023 03:32 GMT
#32
On May 09 2023 16:28 Vivax wrote:
Do I need a monitor to play this game ?

No you can see with the eyes of Chupazi.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 11 2023 04:59 GMT
#33
I do want to get this game started.

I'll start messaging around and try to see if I can get anyone to join (of course mentioning that Onegu is playing).

I'll set the game start at Tuesday, May 24 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 11 2023 12:47 GMT
#34
On May 11 2023 13:59 Grackaroni wrote:
I do want to get this game started.

I'll start messaging around and try to see if I can get anyone to join (of course mentioning that Onegu is playing).

I'll set the game start at Tuesday, May 24 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

Slam the fish
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 11 2023 13:16 GMT
#35
I am good with starting on the 23rd.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 11 2023 17:06 GMT
#36
On May 03 2023 03:52 die_meatbaby wrote:
/in

Not sure about adding a 1 poster since I think at this point anyone creating an account to play on TL is likely to be Race Bannon.

I guess I could probably ask a mod to check if you're not and you're interested in playing.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 11 2023 17:43 GMT
#37
/in
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
May 11 2023 17:54 GMT
#38
/obs
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 11 2023 18:51 GMT
#39
On May 12 2023 02:06 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2023 03:52 die_meatbaby wrote:
/in

Not sure about adding a 1 poster since I think at this point anyone creating an account to play on TL is likely to be Race Bannon.

I guess I could probably ask a mod to check if you're not and you're interested in playing.


She‘s with me it‘s not RB.
That said, we do communicate out of thread and I need to explain the ropes (maybe some1 can coach ?) so the starting date seems alright.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 11 2023 19:00 GMT
#40
On May 12 2023 03:51 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2023 02:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On May 03 2023 03:52 die_meatbaby wrote:
/in

Not sure about adding a 1 poster since I think at this point anyone creating an account to play on TL is likely to be Race Bannon.

I guess I could probably ask a mod to check if you're not and you're interested in playing.


She‘s with me it‘s not RB.
That said, we do communicate out of thread and I need to explain the ropes (maybe some1 can coach ?) so the starting date seems alright.

Oh ok added.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 164 165 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O118
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason419
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 616
ZZZero.O 118
Zeus 63
soO 52
Hyun 45
Dota 2
qojqva2507
canceldota46
League of Legends
Doublelift1202
Counter-Strike
fl0m6273
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4345
Liquid`Hasu624
Other Games
summit1g4091
FrodaN1209
KnowMe326
ToD241
Pyrionflax198
Livibee172
420jenkins163
QueenE101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick797
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 86
• Hupsaiya 51
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1913
Other Games
• imaqtpie849
• Shiphtur650
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 35m
Patches Events
18h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 35m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.