• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:10
CEST 18:10
KST 01:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11572 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 166 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 09:24 GMT
#521
On May 24 2023 18:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:19 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
btw is this like american Tv or can i use fuck to express my emtions on this shitheads who are not playing


Only if you want to become besties with Koshi and rayn


No still not happy about rayn but could change depends on his next votes

And if you try to fuck me up more i will find Koshi´s terraium and pet his snake


You sure that it was a dentist ?
At this rate you're threatening my honorary spot for most insane player on TL.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:27 GMT
#522
Vivax to shy to answer or to scared to get caught? you are cute but don´t forget no fucking love when i play game and your are more suspicious then the others here...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:30 GMT
#523
On May 24 2023 18:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:19 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
btw is this like american Tv or can i use fuck to express my emtions on this shitheads who are not playing


Only if you want to become besties with Koshi and rayn


No still not happy about rayn but could change depends on his next votes

And if you try to fuck me up more i will find Koshi´s terraium and pet his snake


You sure that it was a dentist ?
At this rate you're threatening my honorary spot for most insane player on TL.


Of course i am more insane than you. My fucking Period starts don´t fuck with me. Mood is not good right now...
You got me in this game. I get you out of this game
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2023 09:30 GMT
#524
On May 24 2023 18:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:19 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
btw is this like american Tv or can i use fuck to express my emtions on this shitheads who are not playing


Only if you want to become besties with Koshi and rayn


No still not happy about rayn but could change depends on his next votes

And if you try to fuck me up more i will find Koshi´s terraium and pet his snake

Do you have problems with rayn beyond the original Discord thing with Vivax?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 09:32 GMT
#525
On May 24 2023 18:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:19 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
btw is this like american Tv or can i use fuck to express my emtions on this shitheads who are not playing


Only if you want to become besties with Koshi and rayn


No still not happy about rayn but could change depends on his next votes

And if you try to fuck me up more i will find Koshi´s terraium and pet his snake

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:33 GMT
#526
@Vivax we play cards, you lose...we play a boardgame you lose.
You beat me one time in mario card and that was just luck for you. I will win aigainst you, because you are making shit right now. Beeing here for 2 hous straight and just watching not posting anything says more to me than it maby should
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:33 GMT
#527
And where the FUCK is my cake
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 09:34 GMT
#528
send help
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 09:36 GMT
#529
I'm voting you out btw. Testicals are temporary, the glory of Rome is forever
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:37 GMT
#530
On May 24 2023 18:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:19 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
btw is this like american Tv or can i use fuck to express my emtions on this shitheads who are not playing


Only if you want to become besties with Koshi and rayn


No still not happy about rayn but could change depends on his next votes

And if you try to fuck me up more i will find Koshi´s terraium and pet his snake

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 09:37 GMT
#531
On May 24 2023 18:23 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:08 Koshi wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:09 Koshi wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:01 Koshi wrote:
I talk about so many things.


There are context clues. What you were posting about with Rayn being 3/3 or whatever.


I can’t say I’m a fan of the tendency for people to be deliberately vague that has seemingly developed over the years.

His 3 mafia reads? Mebaby slam and MZ? Then add Vivax, Onegu and Sentinel and you have 3 out of 6 being mafia.

But now I see I forgot Chez so it is 3/7


I don’t think slam is mafia but thanks for clarifying.

Btw off topic: what part of Belgium are you from? my partner is from Antwerp and I really love visiting belgium.

My mother now lives in central Antwerp. I always went to school between Antwerp and Brussels in a city called Mechelen. And now I bought a house closer to my wife her family close to Brussels, on the Flemish side. So central Belgium Flemish side.


Nice. I love Brussels. I actually love the beer in Belgium too. We bring westmalle and duvel back every time we visit ( once a year roughly)

Good choices .
I am pretty sure you could drink a different Belgian beer each day for a year and never be disappointed. Crazy how many we have and there are some gems between them based on what you like.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 24 2023 09:37 GMT
#532
On May 24 2023 18:33 die_meatbaby wrote:
@Vivax we play cards, you lose...we play a boardgame you lose.
You beat me one time in mario card and that was just luck for you. I will win aigainst you, because you are making shit right now. Beeing here for 2 hous straight and just watching not posting anything says more to me than it maby should


Uh oh!

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 24 2023 09:38 GMT
#533
On May 24 2023 18:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:08 Koshi wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:09 Koshi wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:01 Koshi wrote:
I talk about so many things.


There are context clues. What you were posting about with Rayn being 3/3 or whatever.


I can’t say I’m a fan of the tendency for people to be deliberately vague that has seemingly developed over the years.

His 3 mafia reads? Mebaby slam and MZ? Then add Vivax, Onegu and Sentinel and you have 3 out of 6 being mafia.

But now I see I forgot Chez so it is 3/7


I don’t think slam is mafia but thanks for clarifying.

Btw off topic: what part of Belgium are you from? my partner is from Antwerp and I really love visiting belgium.

My mother now lives in central Antwerp. I always went to school between Antwerp and Brussels in a city called Mechelen. And now I bought a house closer to my wife her family close to Brussels, on the Flemish side. So central Belgium Flemish side.


Nice. I love Brussels. I actually love the beer in Belgium too. We bring westmalle and duvel back every time we visit ( once a year roughly)

Good choices .
I am pretty sure you could drink a different Belgian beer each day for a year and never be disappointed. Crazy how many we have and there are some gems between them based on what you like.


Yeah my father in law took me to that pub in antwerp where there are like over 100 beers or something.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:39 GMT
#534
On May 24 2023 18:36 Vivax wrote:
I'm voting you out btw. Testicals are temporary, the glory of Rome is forever



AND THE NEXT THING YOU ARE ITALIEN. How the fuck things the only Italien one here is fucking town... There are two differnt people Gypsie or rich (Dr. other high paid jobs orr MAFIA)
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2023 09:40 GMT
#535
I’m not sure what’s going on
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:41 GMT
#536
@Koshi @Darthpunk Why the fuck are you talking about beer?? You get one when we finsh this game and voted the mafia out.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:42 GMT
#537
On May 24 2023 18:40 marvellosity wrote:
I’m not sure what’s going on



I tell you

Vivax is a peace of shit

Koshi and Dathpunk are talking about drinking instead of playing

AND VIVAX IS A PEACE OF SHIT
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 24 2023 09:42 GMT
#538
ok the shit posting is real. IM down to lynch the meat baby, but I'm scared that we are going to end up with too many mis lynch targets at this rate,

If we are looking at things at face value.

1) [UoN]Sentinel – AFK
2) Alakaslam – I think town.
3) Chezinu – Unknown and unknowable
4) Vivax - grey
5) LightningStrike – grey leaning mafia (acknowledging that there is probably meta shit is why grey) Borderline AFK
6) DarthPunk – Town, obviously.
7) Onegu - AFK
8) Koshi - Town
9) die_meatbaby -???? Scum?
10) raynpelikoneet - Town
11) Meapak_Ziphh – Was town now leaning scum?
12) marvellosity - Townish
13) VisceraEyes – Grey

3 Maf 10 VT probably.

Yeah things not looking great if this is a mislynch.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 24 2023 09:44 GMT
#539
On May 24 2023 18:40 marvellosity wrote:
I’m not sure what’s going on


I believe DP thinks I got extra info, but doesn't think I'm mafia.
Granted, I've been trying to be a bit sensible when it felt like you pulled down his pants in front of everyone in the first few pages.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 24 2023 09:44 GMT
#540
On May 24 2023 18:41 die_meatbaby wrote:
@Koshi @Darthpunk Why the fuck are you talking about beer?? You get one when we finsh this game and voted the mafia out.


Why are you talking about balls and Italians and gypsies and feeding Koshi's snake?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM728
IndyStarCraft 202
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 728
ByuN 307
Reynor 306
TKL 292
IndyStarCraft 202
Railgan 79
BRAT_OK 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
Sea.KH 49
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi934
Counter-Strike
fl0m4898
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1536
B2W.Neo684
Beastyqt664
Mlord480
Khaldor472
olofmeister447
KnowMe359
crisheroes112
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach20
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1540
Other Games
• Shiphtur532
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 50m
OSC
6h 50m
Replay Cast
6h 50m
OSC
19h 50m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.