• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:58
CEST 10:58
KST 17:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6722 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 166 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2023 09:45 GMT
#541
On May 24 2023 18:42 DarthPunk wrote:
ok the shit posting is real. IM down to lynch the meat baby, but I'm scared that we are going to end up with too many mis lynch targets at this rate,

If we are looking at things at face value.

1) [UoN]Sentinel – AFK
2) Alakaslam – I think town.
3) Chezinu – Unknown and unknowable
4) Vivax - grey
5) LightningStrike – grey leaning mafia (acknowledging that there is probably meta shit is why grey) Borderline AFK
6) DarthPunk – Town, obviously.
7) Onegu - AFK
8) Koshi - Town
9) die_meatbaby -???? Scum?
10) raynpelikoneet - Town
11) Meapak_Ziphh – Was town now leaning scum?
12) marvellosity - Townish
13) VisceraEyes – Grey

3 Maf 10 VT probably.

Yeah things not looking great if this is a mislynch.

There will be modkills
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:46 GMT
#542
On May 24 2023 18:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:41 die_meatbaby wrote:
@Koshi @Darthpunk Why the fuck are you talking about beer?? You get one when we finsh this game and voted the mafia out.


Why are you talking about balls and Italians and gypsies and feeding Koshi's snake?

because i am insane but cute
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 24 2023 09:48 GMT
#543
On May 24 2023 18:44 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:40 marvellosity wrote:
I’m not sure what’s going on


I believe DP thinks I got extra info, but doesn't think I'm mafia.
Granted, I've been trying to be a bit sensible when it felt like you pulled down his pants in front of everyone in the first few pages.


No I think she said you've been at home for two hours reading the thread and not posting.

Which, is extra info she has, and if she has been using it to form reads then it makes her play mildly less confusing I gues.

Also my pants never got pulled down. I have thoroughly maintained my dignity in this thread.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:49 GMT
#544
On May 24 2023 18:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:42 DarthPunk wrote:
ok the shit posting is real. IM down to lynch the meat baby, but I'm scared that we are going to end up with too many mis lynch targets at this rate,

If we are looking at things at face value.

1) [UoN]Sentinel – AFK
2) Alakaslam – I think town.
3) Chezinu – Unknown and unknowable
4) Vivax - grey
5) LightningStrike – grey leaning mafia (acknowledging that there is probably meta shit is why grey) Borderline AFK
6) DarthPunk – Town, obviously.
7) Onegu - AFK
8) Koshi - Town
9) die_meatbaby -???? Scum?
10) raynpelikoneet - Town
11) Meapak_Ziphh – Was town now leaning scum?
12) marvellosity - Townish
13) VisceraEyes – Grey

3 Maf 10 VT probably.

Yeah things not looking great if this is a mislynch.

There will be modkills



So this stinky ass known as Chezinu and Seninel get out by modkills? And did´t have waste my fucking vote on an afk shit of toast??????????????????????????

And no i am not scum I am jsut slightly passive aggressive
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 24 2023 09:50 GMT
#545
On May 24 2023 18:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:41 die_meatbaby wrote:
@Koshi @Darthpunk Why the fuck are you talking about beer?? You get one when we finsh this game and voted the mafia out.


Why are you talking about balls and Italians and gypsies and feeding Koshi's snake?

because i am insane but cute


I like Belgian beer. :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 24 2023 09:51 GMT
#546
On May 24 2023 18:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:45 marvellosity wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:42 DarthPunk wrote:
ok the shit posting is real. IM down to lynch the meat baby, but I'm scared that we are going to end up with too many mis lynch targets at this rate,

If we are looking at things at face value.

1) [UoN]Sentinel – AFK
2) Alakaslam – I think town.
3) Chezinu – Unknown and unknowable
4) Vivax - grey
5) LightningStrike – grey leaning mafia (acknowledging that there is probably meta shit is why grey) Borderline AFK
6) DarthPunk – Town, obviously.
7) Onegu - AFK
8) Koshi - Town
9) die_meatbaby -???? Scum?
10) raynpelikoneet - Town
11) Meapak_Ziphh – Was town now leaning scum?
12) marvellosity - Townish
13) VisceraEyes – Grey

3 Maf 10 VT probably.

Yeah things not looking great if this is a mislynch.

There will be modkills



So this stinky ass known as Chezinu and Seninel get out by modkills? And did´t have waste my fucking vote on an afk shit of toast??????????????????????????

And no i am not scum I am jsut slightly passive aggressive


Not really that passive.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:52 GMT
#547
On May 24 2023 18:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:44 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:40 marvellosity wrote:
I’m not sure what’s going on


I believe DP thinks I got extra info, but doesn't think I'm mafia.
Granted, I've been trying to be a bit sensible when it felt like you pulled down his pants in front of everyone in the first few pages.


No I think she said you've been at home for two hours reading the thread and not posting.

Which, is extra info she has, and if she has been using it to form reads then it makes her play mildly less confusing I gues.

Also my pants never got pulled down. I have thoroughly maintained my dignity in this thread.


i will pull of pants from all of you and then you can see what i can see.... JUST DICKS AND ASSHOLES
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2023 09:52 GMT
#548
On May 24 2023 18:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:45 marvellosity wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:42 DarthPunk wrote:
ok the shit posting is real. IM down to lynch the meat baby, but I'm scared that we are going to end up with too many mis lynch targets at this rate,

If we are looking at things at face value.

1) [UoN]Sentinel – AFK
2) Alakaslam – I think town.
3) Chezinu – Unknown and unknowable
4) Vivax - grey
5) LightningStrike – grey leaning mafia (acknowledging that there is probably meta shit is why grey) Borderline AFK
6) DarthPunk – Town, obviously.
7) Onegu - AFK
8) Koshi - Town
9) die_meatbaby -???? Scum?
10) raynpelikoneet - Town
11) Meapak_Ziphh – Was town now leaning scum?
12) marvellosity - Townish
13) VisceraEyes – Grey

3 Maf 10 VT probably.

Yeah things not looking great if this is a mislynch.

There will be modkills



So this stinky ass known as Chezinu and Seninel get out by modkills? And did´t have waste my fucking vote on an afk shit of toast??????????????????????????

And no i am not scum I am jsut slightly passive aggressive


Not really that passive.

My thoughts exactly
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 24 2023 09:53 GMT
#549
On May 24 2023 18:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:45 marvellosity wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:42 DarthPunk wrote:
ok the shit posting is real. IM down to lynch the meat baby, but I'm scared that we are going to end up with too many mis lynch targets at this rate,

If we are looking at things at face value.

1) [UoN]Sentinel – AFK
2) Alakaslam – I think town.
3) Chezinu – Unknown and unknowable
4) Vivax - grey
5) LightningStrike – grey leaning mafia (acknowledging that there is probably meta shit is why grey) Borderline AFK
6) DarthPunk – Town, obviously.
7) Onegu - AFK
8) Koshi - Town
9) die_meatbaby -???? Scum?
10) raynpelikoneet - Town
11) Meapak_Ziphh – Was town now leaning scum?
12) marvellosity - Townish
13) VisceraEyes – Grey

3 Maf 10 VT probably.

Yeah things not looking great if this is a mislynch.

There will be modkills



So this stinky ass known as Chezinu and Seninel get out by modkills? And did´t have waste my fucking vote on an afk shit of toast??????????????????????????

And no i am not scum I am jsut slightly passive aggressive

I’m not he host so can’t say for sure, but that’s usual protocol.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:53 GMT
#550
OKEY I am sorry i found sweets know and i am normal again. Sorry for beeing this agressiv. Sugar was low...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 24 2023 09:54 GMT
#551
At this point we are never going to get past the issues.

##vote Die Meat Baby

I hope this experience won't deter you from joining another game in the future.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:54 GMT
#552
On May 24 2023 18:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
OKEY I am sorry i found sweets know and i am normal again. Sorry for beeing this agressiv. Sugar was low...


But not sorry for Vivax
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:57 GMT
#553
On May 24 2023 18:54 DarthPunk wrote:
At this point we are never going to get past the issues.

##vote Die Meat Baby

I hope this experience won't deter you from joining another game in the future.


Yeah vote me out than i go sleep again, but you will see you lose a townie and wish you no luck to win against the mafia. Stop playing like in the past and acept the moods from a girl on her week.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:59 GMT
#554
Why the fuck are you all pussys. I thought i am playing with man here not babyfaces hiding behind a pc and avoiting new insane people in this game
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 10:00 GMT
#555
+ Show Spoiler +
I had a good night of sleep.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 10:01 GMT
#556
Vivax put your pants on and write something or i will go in the livingroom and check if there is pussy now
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 24 2023 10:01 GMT
#557
On May 24 2023 18:57 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:54 DarthPunk wrote:
At this point we are never going to get past the issues.

##vote Die Meat Baby

I hope this experience won't deter you from joining another game in the future.


Yeah vote me out than i go sleep again, but you will see you lose a townie and wish you no luck to win against the mafia. Stop playing like in the past and acept the moods from a girl on her week.


Amazingly I can actually see a world where you are town and this is a mislynch. But at this point the game can't progress with the current issues as they stand. The topic of you and your alignment are taking all the oxygen in the thread.

So unless you can somehow resolve the issues as previously outlined I suggest, if you are town, you try your best to let us all know who you think mafia is and why.

Happily, if you are town and we are mistaken you may still win the game, and there would be some lessons learned all around I imagine.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 24 2023 10:02 GMT
#558
On May 24 2023 18:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
Why the fuck are you all pussys. I thought i am playing with man here not babyfaces hiding behind a pc and avoiting new insane people in this game


Im not avoiding you, I actually asked you a question this time yesterday which you have never answered.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 24 2023 10:08 GMT
#559
+ Show Spoiler +
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 10:09 GMT
#560
On May 24 2023 19:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:57 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:54 DarthPunk wrote:
At this point we are never going to get past the issues.

##vote Die Meat Baby

I hope this experience won't deter you from joining another game in the future.


Yeah vote me out than i go sleep again, but you will see you lose a townie and wish you no luck to win against the mafia. Stop playing like in the past and acept the moods from a girl on her week.


Amazingly I can actually see a world where you are town and this is a mislynch. But at this point the game can't progress with the current issues as they stand. The topic of you and your alignment are taking all the oxygen in the thread.

So unless you can somehow resolve the issues as previously outlined I suggest, if you are town, you try your best to let us all know who you think mafia is and why.

Happily, if you are town and we are mistaken you may still win the game, and there would be some lessons learned all around I imagine.


Just knowing that Vivax is watching this shit right now is not riding anything drives me fucking crazy but i hope this information is not against the rules. Sorry we are living togther and i can´t change the fact of knowing he is sitting in another room on Pc and be silend (Peace of shit) and just watching.


rayn changed the way he writes after i wrote he and V are Mafia. I can´t really explain this. I work with people and when the get scared the change the way of talking/writing. It feel differnt since page 5. i don´t know how to explain this.

I shure we have somewhere 3th person as mafia but for this i don´t have any specific person in mind (right now)
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft705
Sick205
Pyrionflax137
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 40
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2274
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 2m
Patches Events
6h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 2m
OSC
14h 2m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.