• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:31
CEST 17:31
KST 00:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7781 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 158 Next
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 19:48 GMT
#161
On August 30 2022 04:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 04:09 deconduo wrote:
I like Jock, so they're probably mafia

I don't but I'm glad you'll help me lynch jock considering you think he's mafia.


At least put your money where your mouth is

##vote: dandel ion

On August 30 2022 04:45 Tubesock wrote:
long live Chez!


He will remain, for now, uneaten.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 29 2022 19:51 GMT
#162
I lack both money and a mouth
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 19:53 GMT
#163
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 29 2022 19:57 GMT
#164
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 19:58 GMT
#165
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 29 2022 20:00 GMT
#166
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 20:02 GMT
#167
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

In what way?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 20:04 GMT
#168
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

Also I will infer from this that your mind is close to made up and that you actually are trying to lynch me.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 29 2022 20:04 GMT
#169
On August 30 2022 05:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

In what way?

It scares the sheep
"On no I can't believe he's mafia he has more votes than players in the game"
plus the later you vote the more townie you are and I only care about how townie I look
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 29 2022 20:05 GMT
#170
On August 30 2022 05:04 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

Also I will infer from this that your mind is close to made up and that you actually are trying to lynch me.

infer the content of my pants as well while you're at it
A backwards poet writes inverse.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 29 2022 20:06 GMT
#171
Hi Dandel
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 29 2022 20:06 GMT
#172
sup decon my buddy bud friend
A backwards poet writes inverse.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2022 20:08 GMT
#173
On August 30 2022 03:47 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:36 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:28 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

lol?

did you skip HF post on purpose?

Which post and whatsm i supposed to do eith it?

Was wondering why you didn't address this post:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb


What?

But responded to the very next one:
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

But then you posted your clarification at the same time I posted my question


Am I wrong or was his clarification to do with a totally different post, not the 'lol?' or hf's post?
Confused.

He didn't reply to HF post directly but addressed the question (at least a little bit, we'll apparently get the full context of the Vivax trap later)

So yeah, "this game i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb" is a reference to the last game where i was mafia with vivax and he rb'd trfel who we knew was jailer, just to realize after night phase that even though trfel got roleblocked he could still jail me (apparently "before getting roleblocked" roflmao) and our night kill didn't go through. It actually sparked a stupidly idiotic post game discussion where some people actually considered that is not bs hosting.

Anyways it was originally a prod towards Vivax since not once or twice have i figured out his alignment based on some random looking comment which he should be actually responding to (at least jokingly if not otherwise), and here also feeling the same way in case he is also town. He's known to pay way less attention to the game as mafia than as town, especially early on in the game. But yeah i typoed and it is what it is now, useless.

I don't really think i should have any response about HF's posts because my post is not directed to him (same as Jock a bit later). I don't remember if i actually talked about the incident later with HF in discord but anyways he's gonna claim he doesn't remember it or doesn't genuinely remember it (in case we did talk about it) and there is no way to confirm that so there really is nothing for me to respond.
_____

I liked Jock's eagerness in the beginning, although now i don't really know what he's trying to do especially with deconduo, after deconduo's first couple of posts i don't think there is anything could be alignment indicative, yet for some reason Jock's pushing that forward, it seems quite useless to me. I was about to say i think he's town earlier, but i will take that back.

deconduo's a bit... idk. I don't think his response to HF's "im town" is alignment indicative necessarily, just very... stupid? However i really don't get this:
On August 30 2022 03:30 deconduo wrote:
Nah I haven't claimed town yet, still deciding.

What incentive would you EVER have to NOT claim town as town in your mind deconduo?
table for two on a tv tray
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 29 2022 20:08 GMT
#174
I am shocked nobody got your reference from a game 4 years ago or something
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
August 29 2022 20:09 GMT
#175
I like this Dandel Ion guy.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 29 2022 20:09 GMT
#176
On August 30 2022 05:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

In what way?

It scares the sheep
"On no I can't believe he's mafia he has more votes than players in the game"
plus the later you vote the more townie you are and I only care about how townie I look

Why would you only care about how townie you look? That's a really weird thing to be your main objective.
I mean, to me you don't look particularly townie right now, and that's because you say you're trying to look townie.

Why would you assume that people will go off how many votes someone has made without reading into the context? If you're town and your posts show that you're town why should it matter how many votes you make, as long as you can detect some reasoning behind the votes.
RIP Meatloaf <3
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 29 2022 20:10 GMT
#177
On August 30 2022 05:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

In what way?

It scares the sheep
"On no I can't believe he's mafia he has more votes than players in the game"
(1)plus the later you vote the more townie you are and (2)I only care about how townie I look

1) since when, and why?
2) when ever have you cared about this?
table for two on a tv tray
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 29 2022 20:12 GMT
#178
On August 30 2022 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:47 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:36 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:28 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

lol?

did you skip HF post on purpose?

Which post and whatsm i supposed to do eith it?

Was wondering why you didn't address this post:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb


What?

But responded to the very next one:
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

But then you posted your clarification at the same time I posted my question


Am I wrong or was his clarification to do with a totally different post, not the 'lol?' or hf's post?
Confused.

He didn't reply to HF post directly but addressed the question (at least a little bit, we'll apparently get the full context of the Vivax trap later)

So yeah, "this game i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb" is a reference to the last game where i was mafia with vivax and he rb'd trfel who we knew was jailer, just to realize after night phase that even though trfel got roleblocked he could still jail me (apparently "before getting roleblocked" roflmao) and our night kill didn't go through. It actually sparked a stupidly idiotic post game discussion where some people actually considered that is not bs hosting.

Anyways it was originally a prod towards Vivax since not once or twice have i figured out his alignment based on some random looking comment which he should be actually responding to (at least jokingly if not otherwise), and here also feeling the same way in case he is also town. He's known to pay way less attention to the game as mafia than as town, especially early on in the game. But yeah i typoed and it is what it is now, useless.

I don't really think i should have any response about HF's posts because my post is not directed to him (same as Jock a bit later). I don't remember if i actually talked about the incident later with HF in discord but anyways he's gonna claim he doesn't remember it or doesn't genuinely remember it (in case we did talk about it) and there is no way to confirm that so there really is nothing for me to respond.
_____

I liked Jock's eagerness in the beginning, although now i don't really know what he's trying to do especially with deconduo, after deconduo's first couple of posts i don't think there is anything could be alignment indicative, yet for some reason Jock's pushing that forward, it seems quite useless to me. I was about to say i think he's town earlier, but i will take that back.

deconduo's a bit... idk. I don't think his response to HF's "im town" is alignment indicative necessarily, just very... stupid? However i really don't get this:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:30 deconduo wrote:
Nah I haven't claimed town yet, still deciding.

What incentive would you EVER have to NOT claim town as town in your mind deconduo?


What's the benefit of claiming town?
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 29 2022 20:12 GMT
#179
On August 30 2022 05:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

In what way?

It scares the sheep
"On no I can't believe he's mafia he has more votes than players in the game"
plus the later you vote the more townie you are and I only care about how townie I look

Why would you only care about how townie you look? That's a really weird thing to be your main objective.
I mean, to me you don't look particularly townie right now, and that's because you say you're trying to look townie.

Why would you assume that people will go off how many votes someone has made without reading into the context? If you're town and your posts show that you're town why should it matter how many votes you make, as long as you can detect some reasoning behind the votes.

As town my objective is to not get lynched and if no townie gets lynched mafia get lynched and town wins surely this is not too difficult to understand

idc about your read on my because I am currently lynching you so it will stop mattering in 22 hours
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 29 2022 20:13 GMT
#180
On August 30 2022 05:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

In what way?

It scares the sheep
"On no I can't believe he's mafia he has more votes than players in the game"
(1)plus the later you vote the more townie you are and (2)I only care about how townie I look

when ever have you cared about this?

always
I was just very good at hiding my feelings
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM481
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 481
Reynor 254
ByuN 211
TKL 163
Railgan 75
Codebar 50
BRAT_OK 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58231
Bisu 2934
Calm 1561
FanTaSy 1016
Stork 815
Rush 426
hero 386
firebathero 185
Snow 124
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 69
Mind 65
actioN 55
Sea.KH 51
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Pusan 35
Bale 27
Mong 23
Sexy 23
soO 23
Rock 20
Aegong 20
Terrorterran 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 11
Sacsri 10
Shine 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8808
Dendi1062
Counter-Strike
fl0m5539
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1493
B2W.Neo731
Beastyqt590
olofmeister541
Mlord460
Khaldor384
KnowMe317
Hui .212
crisheroes176
Chillindude63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV271
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV580
League of Legends
• Nemesis3080
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1698
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 30m
OSC
7h 30m
Replay Cast
7h 30m
OSC
20h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.