On August 30 2022 03:52 Jockmcplop wrote: Hey copcake
I wonder if we'll make it through day one without being sworn enemies this game
I hope you don't have a bad memory of me
United Kingdom 10011 Posts
On August 30 2022 03:56 Rels wrote: Show nested quote + On August 30 2022 03:48 deconduo wrote: On August 30 2022 03:41 Rels wrote: On August 30 2022 03:39 raynpelikoneet wrote: I'll get back to you Rels when i get home in an hour. Happy youre playing and not afking though ^^
haha yeah I'm hyped to be playing after years of abstinence :p
Same. Last game I played was Crossfire Mafia back in 2015
apparently I'm on the player list, but I don't think I have any memory of it :p
I only remember games where I do well or reach the end. Its a bias of mine.On August 30 2022 03:59 CopCake wrote: Show nested quote + On August 30 2022 03:52 Jockmcplop wrote: On August 30 2022 03:47 CopCake wrote: Hi Jock, long time no see.
Hey copcake
I wonder if we'll make it through day one without being sworn enemies this game
I hope you don't have a bad memory of me
Haha no. Just lots of mutual suspicion in all of our games.
I like Jock, so they're probably mafia
Anyone who's posts I like always turns out to be mafia
United Kingdom 10011 Posts
On August 30 2022 04:09 deconduo wrote: I like Jock, so they're probably mafia
The implication is that you don't like the others. How do you think they feel about this? This is human beings you're talking about.
United Kingdom 10011 Posts
On August 30 2022 04:12 deconduo wrote: Anyone who's posts I like always turns out to be mafia
The question is, if you've noticed this pattern before, didn't you just vote for the people whose posts you liked? How did it go?
On August 30 2022 04:14 Jockmcplop wrote: Show nested quote + On August 30 2022 04:09 deconduo wrote: I like Jock, so they're probably mafia
The implication is that you don't like the others.
How do you think they feel about this?
This is human beings you're talking about. Others haven't posted enough for me to make a decision yet *shrug*
On August 30 2022 04:15 Jockmcplop wrote: Show nested quote + On August 30 2022 04:12 deconduo wrote: Anyone who's posts I like always turns out to be mafia
The question is, if you've noticed this pattern before, didn't you just vote for the people whose posts you liked?
How did it go?
Don't remember, its been years
My old rule was always vote Palmar day 1
United Kingdom 30775 Posts
Wait where did Rayn clarify his post? I don't think the typo changes the question lol.
United Kingdom 10011 Posts
On August 30 2022 04:16 deconduo wrote: Show nested quote + On August 30 2022 04:15 Jockmcplop wrote: On August 30 2022 04:12 deconduo wrote: Anyone who's posts I like always turns out to be mafia
The question is, if you've noticed this pattern before, didn't you just vote for the people whose posts you liked?
How did it go?
Don't remember, its been years
I usually put this kind of thing (people whose posts i like tend to be mafia') down to cognitive bias. You'll always remember the times that this did happen, not so much when it didn't imo. Its probably a bit too much of a vague criteria to be actually true.
On August 30 2022 04:17 Jockmcplop wrote: Show nested quote + On August 30 2022 04:16 deconduo wrote: On August 30 2022 04:15 Jockmcplop wrote: On August 30 2022 04:12 deconduo wrote: Anyone who's posts I like always turns out to be mafia
The question is, if you've noticed this pattern before, didn't you just vote for the people whose posts you liked?
How did it go?
Don't remember, its been years
I usually put this kind of thing (people whose posts i like tend to be mafia') down to cognitive bias. You'll always remember the times that this did happen, not so much when it didn't imo.
Its probably a bit too much of a vague criteria to be actually true.
Well yes, I wasn't actually claiming that my subconscious is a highly honed mafia finding machine that can sniff out scum 20 minutes into day 1 Or maybe ...
United Kingdom 10011 Posts
On August 30 2022 04:16 deconduo wrote: Show nested quote + On August 30 2022 04:15 Jockmcplop wrote: On August 30 2022 04:12 deconduo wrote: Anyone who's posts I like always turns out to be mafia
The question is, if you've noticed this pattern before, didn't you just vote for the people whose posts you liked?
How did it go?
Don't remember, its been years
Fair enough.On August 30 2022 04:17 deconduo wrote: My old rule was always vote Palmar day 1
Oh its ok the rule is vote palmar day 1 or if he's not there vote holyflare.On August 30 2022 04:17 Holyflare wrote: Wait where did Rayn clarify his post? I don't think the typo changes the question lol.
His post makes sense after the clarification. It didn't before, I assume that why you posted 'what?'.
United Kingdom 30775 Posts
On August 30 2022 04:21 Jockmcplop wrote: Show nested quote + On August 30 2022 04:16 deconduo wrote: On August 30 2022 04:15 Jockmcplop wrote: On August 30 2022 04:12 deconduo wrote: Anyone who's posts I like always turns out to be mafia
The question is, if you've noticed this pattern before, didn't you just vote for the people whose posts you liked?
How did it go?
Don't remember, its been years
Fair enough.
Show nested quote + On August 30 2022 04:17 deconduo wrote: My old rule was always vote Palmar day 1
Oh its ok the rule is vote palmar day 1 or if he's not there vote holyflare.
Show nested quote + On August 30 2022 04:17 Holyflare wrote: Wait where did Rayn clarify his post? I don't think the typo changes the question lol.
His post makes sense after the clarification. It didn't before, I assume that why you posted 'what?'.
Why does saying this game has a rber that doesn't rb make any sense? Can't find anything about it in the OP.
United Kingdom 10011 Posts
On August 30 2022 04:20 deconduo wrote: Show nested quote + On August 30 2022 04:17 Jockmcplop wrote: On August 30 2022 04:16 deconduo wrote: On August 30 2022 04:15 Jockmcplop wrote: On August 30 2022 04:12 deconduo wrote: Anyone who's posts I like always turns out to be mafia
The question is, if you've noticed this pattern before, didn't you just vote for the people whose posts you liked?
How did it go?
Don't remember, its been years
I usually put this kind of thing (people whose posts i like tend to be mafia') down to cognitive bias. You'll always remember the times that this did happen, not so much when it didn't imo.
Its probably a bit too much of a vague criteria to be actually true.
Well yes, I wasn't actually claiming that my subconscious is a highly honed mafia finding machine that can sniff out scum 20 minutes into day 1
Or maybe ...
You say that as if NO-ONE would ever claim such things. But I've played against people who really do think that
United Kingdom 10011 Posts
On August 30 2022 04:22 Holyflare wrote: Show nested quote + On August 30 2022 04:21 Jockmcplop wrote: On August 30 2022 04:16 deconduo wrote: On August 30 2022 04:15 Jockmcplop wrote: On August 30 2022 04:12 deconduo wrote: Anyone who's posts I like always turns out to be mafia
The question is, if you've noticed this pattern before, didn't you just vote for the people whose posts you liked?
How did it go?
Don't remember, its been years
Fair enough.
On August 30 2022 04:17 deconduo wrote: My old rule was always vote Palmar day 1
Oh its ok the rule is vote palmar day 1 or if he's not there vote holyflare.
On August 30 2022 04:17 Holyflare wrote: Wait where did Rayn clarify his post? I don't think the typo changes the question lol.
His post makes sense after the clarification. It didn't before, I assume that why you posted 'what?'.
Why does saying this game has a rber that doesn't rb make any sense? Can't find anything about it in the OP.
I think he's saying that he's ok with it if it happens.
United Kingdom 10011 Posts
Here's another 80s banger for you while you read:VIDEO
United Kingdom 10011 Posts
^^ Check out how she scares off a guy in a club with aggressive dancing. Underrated technique imo.
On August 30 2022 04:09 deconduo wrote: I like Jock, so they're probably mafia
I don't but I'm glad you'll help me lynch jock considering you think he's mafia.