• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6931 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 158 Next
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 02 2022 21:38 GMT
#1161
On September 03 2022 06:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You should probably try to explain why your vote ended up on where it did if you are town Tube.


Got caught in the shenanigans moment. And something about Rels made me 2nd guess myself.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 02 2022 21:51 GMT
#1162
On September 03 2022 06:38 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2022 06:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You should probably try to explain why your vote ended up on where it did if you are town Tube.


Got caught in the shenanigans moment. And something about Rels made me 2nd guess myself.


It's like pulling teeth.

What is "something"?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 02 2022 21:57 GMT
#1163
I don't time to pull the quotes now but basically I was waffling on how scummy I htought him throwing out an accusation and then a post or so later "oh here it checks out ok, oopsies nevermind". It looked like trying to manufacture progression. But then I was waffling and thinking I've seen town people do that type of thing before.

And really Decon wasn't doing anything so I really didn't care who died between the 3. (MZ, Rels, or Decon)
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2022 21:58 GMT
#1164
On September 03 2022 06:57 Tubesock wrote:
I don't time to pull the quotes now but basically I was waffling on how scummy I htought him throwing out an accusation and then a post or so later "oh here it checks out ok, oopsies nevermind". It looked like trying to manufacture progression. But then I was waffling and thinking I've seen town people do that type of thing before.

And really Decon wasn't doing anything so I really didn't care who died between the 3. (MZ, Rels, or Decon)

So you waffled on Rels as per your words, why not MZ?
table for two on a tv tray
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 02 2022 22:04 GMT
#1165
I wouldn't have gone to MZ.

After D1 I started reading MZ as town. Now he's pretty solidly town.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 02 2022 22:05 GMT
#1166
Due to thoughts aligning and rationality.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2022 22:06 GMT
#1167
On September 03 2022 07:04 Tubesock wrote:
I wouldn't have gone to MZ.

After D1 I started reading MZ as town. Now he's pretty solidly town.

I am pretty sure that's not what you did, because you said you didn't.
Like here:
On August 31 2022 13:15 Tubesock wrote:
my vote preference is Rels, MZ, Vivax, Chezinu.

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2022 22:07 GMT
#1168
I mean "I wouldn't have gone to MZ."

Why? AFTER d1 doesnt matter here since we are talking about exactly D1.
table for two on a tv tray
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 02 2022 22:19 GMT
#1169
On September 03 2022 07:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean "I wouldn't have gone to MZ."

Why? AFTER d1 doesnt matter here since we are talking about exactly D1.


To be honest I didn't have any real strong town reads. MZ's last couple day posts made me think I should just go back to Rels. then after the lynch https://tl.net/forum/mafia/586368-chezinu-streaks-mafia?page=44#861 and I starting to reevaluate MZ.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2022 22:22 GMT
#1170
Which posts exactly?
table for two on a tv tray
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 02 2022 22:26 GMT
#1171
I can't post them now, but they start with the above. And just look at MZ's last like 5 probably are applicable as well.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2022 22:30 GMT
#1172
On September 03 2022 07:26 Tubesock wrote:
I can't post them now, but they start with the above. And just look at MZ's last like 5 probably are applicable as well.

But they start from N1, which does not excuse you of what you did before that (D1)...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2022 22:33 GMT
#1173
I mean, the post you quote from MZ is 5 minutes before deadline.
You have already decided to vote for deconduo like a half an hour ago, so how is this a reason "i didn't vote for MZ"?
table for two on a tv tray
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 02 2022 22:33 GMT
#1174
On September 01 2022 02:55 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 02:52 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 01 2022 02:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On September 01 2022 02:48 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 01 2022 02:48 Rels wrote:
BTW Slam is so town it's crazy

TBH tubesock's vote is giving me the chills regarding this Deconduo lynch

I think it is tubesock

Why?

If rels is town as you believe, why would mafia tube switch his vote?

Fun is also a factor in this game

I mean sure but there's absolutely no reason for scum to be a part of last second lynch shenanigans unless they've got a team member involved.

Regardless of who dies today (me, decon, or rels) everyone active at the deadline who switched votes will be under a microscope regardless of how the flips go. I just don't see scum getting involved without reason unless they're playing a power scum game and I definitely don't get that vibe from tube. Since I think rels is town, it doesn't make sense for scum to switch off of them.


This string.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2022 22:34 GMT
#1175
On September 03 2022 07:33 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 02:55 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On September 01 2022 02:52 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 01 2022 02:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On September 01 2022 02:48 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 01 2022 02:48 Rels wrote:
BTW Slam is so town it's crazy

TBH tubesock's vote is giving me the chills regarding this Deconduo lynch

I think it is tubesock

Why?

If rels is town as you believe, why would mafia tube switch his vote?

Fun is also a factor in this game

I mean sure but there's absolutely no reason for scum to be a part of last second lynch shenanigans unless they've got a team member involved.

Regardless of who dies today (me, decon, or rels) everyone active at the deadline who switched votes will be under a microscope regardless of how the flips go. I just don't see scum getting involved without reason unless they're playing a power scum game and I definitely don't get that vibe from tube. Since I think rels is town, it doesn't make sense for scum to switch off of them.


This string.

yes and you voted for deconduo half an hour ago so this possibly cannot be the reason you didnt want to vote for MZ in the first place.
table for two on a tv tray
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 02 2022 22:34 GMT
#1176
Mafia would not defend me like that.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2022 22:36 GMT
#1177
unless you see the future ofc. is that what you claim?
table for two on a tv tray
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 02 2022 22:38 GMT
#1178
I don't think I understand what you're even really asking.

1) I vote Rels
1.5)MZ is a wagon
2)Slam starts Shenannies and goes to Decon
3)I go Decon

At that point if the shenany wagon decided to go to MZ I don't think I would have. I would have gone back to Rels. For whatever reason I think MZ is mafia still at the beginning of night. I reread and think more and then I understand that mafia just wouldn't gain anything by defending my switch.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 02 2022 22:39 GMT
#1179
On September 03 2022 07:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
unless you see the future ofc. is that what you claim?


Sometimes I certainly do. couple games I saw the play but was lynched anyway. I was right though so tiny victory.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
September 02 2022 22:41 GMT
#1180
You want to know what's even worse??? I don't think Rels or Vivax are mafia anymore.
I have ZERO scumreads at the moment.
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings217
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 382
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 55
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8910
Dendi510
Counter-Strike
fl0m1597
byalli746
x6flipin675
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns31874
singsing2216
B2W.Neo568
Pyrionflax247
ToD112
Trikslyr30
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 84
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 3
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3106
• Nemesis1405
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1226
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 33m
OSC
10h 33m
Replay Cast
10h 33m
OSC
23h 33m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.