• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7437 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 158 Next
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
August 29 2022 21:18 GMT
#241
On August 30 2022 06:04 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 06:00 Tubesock wrote:
I like funny people.

Deconduo is pretty funny.


What's your opinion of people who aren't funny but try to be funny?
Asking for a friend.


If their fialed attempt at being funny is funny then that's still kinda funny.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 29 2022 21:25 GMT
#242
Claiming green to copchecks. So Godfather or vanilla town. I read page 5 and my role pm. Tomorrow more.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 29 2022 21:27 GMT
#243
On August 30 2022 06:25 Koshi wrote:
Claiming green to copchecks. So Godfather or vanilla town. I read page 5 and my role pm. Tomorrow more.


Page 5:

On August 30 2022 03:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
I do wish to be a replacement

Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 29 2022 21:33 GMT
#244
i changed my mind because i don't want koshi's role pm
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 30 2022 00:33 GMT
#245
I wanted to lynch jock for spamming the thread and questionablevibes but now I want to lynch Decon for this post
On August 30 2022 05:51 deconduo wrote:
100% confirmed town
Holyflare

Leaning Town:
Dandel Ion + Jockmcplop (Lovers quarrel)


Undecided:
deconduo
Alakaslam
CopCake
Tubesock
Meapak_Ziphh
raynpelikoneet
Rels
Mattchew

Leaning Mafia:
Vivax (Pretending to bus Koshi)
Koshi

Chezinu:
Chezinu

Seriously, a reads list like 6 hours into the game solidly falls into something I call "contributing without contributing" because it really adds nothing to the conversation.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 30 2022 00:36 GMT
#246
I am also down to lynch copcake for fluffposting.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 30 2022 00:40 GMT
#247
There was so much discussion of this quote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb

For my own clarity rayn, this was the section of the OP that made you make this comment right?
Mafia roleblocker has precedence. If mafia roleblocker and jailkeeper target each other the jailkeeper's action will not be counted.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
August 30 2022 01:51 GMT
#248
On August 30 2022 09:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
There was so much discussion of this quote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb

For my own clarity rayn, this was the section of the OP that made you make this comment right?
Show nested quote +
Mafia roleblocker has precedence. If mafia roleblocker and jailkeeper target each other the jailkeeper's action will not be counted.


No, later Rayn said it was an inside joke. That he messed up.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
August 30 2022 01:53 GMT
#249
On August 30 2022 09:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I wanted to lynch jock for spamming the thread and questionablevibes but now I want to lynch Decon for this post
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:51 deconduo wrote:
100% confirmed town
Holyflare

Leaning Town:
Dandel Ion + Jockmcplop (Lovers quarrel)


Undecided:
deconduo
Alakaslam
CopCake
Tubesock
Meapak_Ziphh
raynpelikoneet
Rels
Mattchew

Leaning Mafia:
Vivax (Pretending to bus Koshi)
Koshi

Chezinu:
Chezinu

Seriously, a reads list like 6 hours into the game solidly falls into something I call "contributing without contributing" because it really adds nothing to the conversation.


But that's the best list post of the ENTIRE game!

Why don't you see that as a mostly joke post with 1 (technically 2) useful read? He looks pretty playful to me.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 30 2022 02:07 GMT
#250
On August 30 2022 10:51 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 09:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
There was so much discussion of this quote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb

For my own clarity rayn, this was the section of the OP that made you make this comment right?
Mafia roleblocker has precedence. If mafia roleblocker and jailkeeper target each other the jailkeeper's action will not be counted.


No, later Rayn said it was an inside joke. That he messed up.

Ah my bad, I'll have to go reread that bit.
On August 30 2022 10:53 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 09:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I wanted to lynch jock for spamming the thread and questionablevibes but now I want to lynch Decon for this post
On August 30 2022 05:51 deconduo wrote:
100% confirmed town
Holyflare

Leaning Town:
Dandel Ion + Jockmcplop (Lovers quarrel)


Undecided:
deconduo
Alakaslam
CopCake
Tubesock
Meapak_Ziphh
raynpelikoneet
Rels
Mattchew

Leaning Mafia:
Vivax (Pretending to bus Koshi)
Koshi

Chezinu:
Chezinu

Seriously, a reads list like 6 hours into the game solidly falls into something I call "contributing without contributing" because it really adds nothing to the conversation.


But that's the best list post of the ENTIRE game!

Why don't you see that as a mostly joke post with 1 (technically 2) useful read? He looks pretty playful to me.

I didn't really read it as a joke post, you hit my point spot on when you say the post only has 1 useful read. It's completely filler and adds nothing. Even if it's a joke, I get a lot more red vibes from that type of post than I do playful townie.

To me, a townie jokes more along the lines of
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town

It's harmless, in the first couple pages of the game, and unambiguous.

I personally strongly dislike decon's "joke" here as well:
On August 30 2022 03:30 deconduo wrote:
Nah I haven't claimed town yet, still deciding.

Although since it's so early in the game I wasn't focused on it at first, I only saw it again when rereading for the HF post I quoted above.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
August 30 2022 02:27 GMT
#251
On August 30 2022 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 10:51 Tubesock wrote:
On August 30 2022 09:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
There was so much discussion of this quote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb

For my own clarity rayn, this was the section of the OP that made you make this comment right?
Mafia roleblocker has precedence. If mafia roleblocker and jailkeeper target each other the jailkeeper's action will not be counted.


No, later Rayn said it was an inside joke. That he messed up.

Ah my bad, I'll have to go reread that bit.
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 10:53 Tubesock wrote:
On August 30 2022 09:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I wanted to lynch jock for spamming the thread and questionablevibes but now I want to lynch Decon for this post
On August 30 2022 05:51 deconduo wrote:
100% confirmed town
Holyflare

Leaning Town:
Dandel Ion + Jockmcplop (Lovers quarrel)


Undecided:
deconduo
Alakaslam
CopCake
Tubesock
Meapak_Ziphh
raynpelikoneet
Rels
Mattchew

Leaning Mafia:
Vivax (Pretending to bus Koshi)
Koshi

Chezinu:
Chezinu

Seriously, a reads list like 6 hours into the game solidly falls into something I call "contributing without contributing" because it really adds nothing to the conversation.


But that's the best list post of the ENTIRE game!

Why don't you see that as a mostly joke post with 1 (technically 2) useful read? He looks pretty playful to me.

I didn't really read it as a joke post, you hit my point spot on when you say the post only has 1 useful read. It's completely filler and adds nothing. Even if it's a joke, I get a lot more red vibes from that type of post than I do playful townie.

To me, a townie jokes more along the lines of
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town

It's harmless, in the first couple pages of the game, and unambiguous.

I personally strongly dislike decon's "joke" here as well:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:30 deconduo wrote:
Nah I haven't claimed town yet, still deciding.

Although since it's so early in the game I wasn't focused on it at first, I only saw it again when rereading for the HF post I quoted above.


I like his joke list post better than Jock's quote every post try-hardness. They both move the thread a little forward at least.

Putting HF as top town on one self claim post is pretty hilarious. Then essentially doing the opposite for Vivax bussing absent Koshi is pretty funny too. And of course the Chezinu read is spot on too. Now we can wait and see who nitpicks him for it and why.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 30 2022 02:59 GMT
#252
On August 30 2022 11:27 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On August 30 2022 10:51 Tubesock wrote:
On August 30 2022 09:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
There was so much discussion of this quote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb

For my own clarity rayn, this was the section of the OP that made you make this comment right?
Mafia roleblocker has precedence. If mafia roleblocker and jailkeeper target each other the jailkeeper's action will not be counted.


No, later Rayn said it was an inside joke. That he messed up.

Ah my bad, I'll have to go reread that bit.
On August 30 2022 10:53 Tubesock wrote:
On August 30 2022 09:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I wanted to lynch jock for spamming the thread and questionablevibes but now I want to lynch Decon for this post
On August 30 2022 05:51 deconduo wrote:
100% confirmed town
Holyflare

Leaning Town:
Dandel Ion + Jockmcplop (Lovers quarrel)


Undecided:
deconduo
Alakaslam
CopCake
Tubesock
Meapak_Ziphh
raynpelikoneet
Rels
Mattchew

Leaning Mafia:
Vivax (Pretending to bus Koshi)
Koshi

Chezinu:
Chezinu

Seriously, a reads list like 6 hours into the game solidly falls into something I call "contributing without contributing" because it really adds nothing to the conversation.


But that's the best list post of the ENTIRE game!

Why don't you see that as a mostly joke post with 1 (technically 2) useful read? He looks pretty playful to me.

I didn't really read it as a joke post, you hit my point spot on when you say the post only has 1 useful read. It's completely filler and adds nothing. Even if it's a joke, I get a lot more red vibes from that type of post than I do playful townie.

To me, a townie jokes more along the lines of
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town

It's harmless, in the first couple pages of the game, and unambiguous.

I personally strongly dislike decon's "joke" here as well:
On August 30 2022 03:30 deconduo wrote:
Nah I haven't claimed town yet, still deciding.

Although since it's so early in the game I wasn't focused on it at first, I only saw it again when rereading for the HF post I quoted above.


I like his joke list post better than Jock's quote every post try-hardness. They both move the thread a little forward at least.

Putting HF as top town on one self claim post is pretty hilarious. Then essentially doing the opposite for Vivax bussing absent Koshi is pretty funny too. And of course the Chezinu read is spot on too. Now we can wait and see who nitpicks him for it and why.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this for now, considering you've also got issues with jock's posting as well I'm definitely interested in hearing more of what you've got to say.

Any thoughts so far on copcake? Personally not loving what I'm seeing there.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
August 30 2022 03:36 GMT
#253
On August 30 2022 11:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 11:27 Tubesock wrote:
On August 30 2022 11:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On August 30 2022 10:51 Tubesock wrote:
On August 30 2022 09:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
There was so much discussion of this quote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb

For my own clarity rayn, this was the section of the OP that made you make this comment right?
Mafia roleblocker has precedence. If mafia roleblocker and jailkeeper target each other the jailkeeper's action will not be counted.


No, later Rayn said it was an inside joke. That he messed up.

Ah my bad, I'll have to go reread that bit.
On August 30 2022 10:53 Tubesock wrote:
On August 30 2022 09:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I wanted to lynch jock for spamming the thread and questionablevibes but now I want to lynch Decon for this post
On August 30 2022 05:51 deconduo wrote:
100% confirmed town
Holyflare

Leaning Town:
Dandel Ion + Jockmcplop (Lovers quarrel)


Undecided:
deconduo
Alakaslam
CopCake
Tubesock
Meapak_Ziphh
raynpelikoneet
Rels
Mattchew

Leaning Mafia:
Vivax (Pretending to bus Koshi)
Koshi

Chezinu:
Chezinu

Seriously, a reads list like 6 hours into the game solidly falls into something I call "contributing without contributing" because it really adds nothing to the conversation.


But that's the best list post of the ENTIRE game!

Why don't you see that as a mostly joke post with 1 (technically 2) useful read? He looks pretty playful to me.

I didn't really read it as a joke post, you hit my point spot on when you say the post only has 1 useful read. It's completely filler and adds nothing. Even if it's a joke, I get a lot more red vibes from that type of post than I do playful townie.

To me, a townie jokes more along the lines of
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town

It's harmless, in the first couple pages of the game, and unambiguous.

I personally strongly dislike decon's "joke" here as well:
On August 30 2022 03:30 deconduo wrote:
Nah I haven't claimed town yet, still deciding.

Although since it's so early in the game I wasn't focused on it at first, I only saw it again when rereading for the HF post I quoted above.


I like his joke list post better than Jock's quote every post try-hardness. They both move the thread a little forward at least.

Putting HF as top town on one self claim post is pretty hilarious. Then essentially doing the opposite for Vivax bussing absent Koshi is pretty funny too. And of course the Chezinu read is spot on too. Now we can wait and see who nitpicks him for it and why.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this for now, considering you've also got issues with jock's posting as well I'm definitely interested in hearing more of what you've got to say.

Any thoughts so far on copcake? Personally not loving what I'm seeing there.


Because it's first 24 hours or so I'll pass his nitpicking since everyone has to basically nitpick due to there not being any content around. His tryharding seemed a bit over the top to me, but moving the thread a bit and trying to make content outweighs that. It does set him up for more scrutiny later though. If he's not town then it'll get harder and harder for him to keep pace or produce anything of substance.

I remember Copcake showed up. I don't remember anything about her posts. Which doesn't really mean anything to me yet.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 30 2022 03:43 GMT
#254
It looks like Grackaroni has vanished. Can anyone see the cruiseship? It appears the canoe is here... *eyes open outward* His body mustn't be far. Smells like the stinch left by fecal in the cave.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2022 04:20 GMT
#255
On August 30 2022 03:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
Here's a tune:

You always have the best music

Hey folks I am town let's see what you all said while I was

Doing life shit

I'm gonna get lynched for this aren't I?

At least it's before lylo
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2022 04:27 GMT
#256
On August 30 2022 04:17 Holyflare wrote:
Wait where did Rayn clarify his post? I don't think the typo changes the question lol.

Yes it does.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2022 04:29 GMT
#257
On August 30 2022 04:27 Jockmcplop wrote:
Here's another 80s banger for you while you read:

Bah too basic but, yet, still good dammit lol!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2022 04:30 GMT
#258
On August 30 2022 04:48 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 04:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:09 deconduo wrote:
I like Jock, so they're probably mafia

I don't but I'm glad you'll help me lynch jock considering you think he's mafia.


At least put your money where your mouth is

##vote: dandel ion

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 04:45 Tubesock wrote:
long live Chez!


He will remain, for now, uneaten.

DAT OMGUS VOTE

Ayyy_yyyyy_yyy_yyyyyyy_ lmao
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2022 04:31 GMT
#259
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

?????????
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2022 04:32 GMT
#260
On August 30 2022 05:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:58 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
I lack both money and a mouth

Neo?
Is that you?

are we ever truly anybody?

Yes you are Alice in a poorly constructed metaphor about a rabbit hole.

Staying on topic though, you may have no mouth and no money but you certainly have a vote.
If you're going to try and lynch me as you said you were you should use it.

no I shouldn't voting is counterproductive to obtaining a lynch

In what way?

It scares the sheep
"On no I can't believe he's mafia he has more votes than players in the game"
plus the later you vote the more townie you are and I only care about how townie I look


.....

................
Which is scummy as he'll? Wtf? I thought you knew this?

Which must mean there is a facetiousness or something that is slinging smirks over my head. Hijole.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g7946
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 45m
Patches Events
6h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 45m
OSC
14h 45m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.