• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:47
CEST 17:47
KST 00:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War535.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7948 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:49 GMT
#743
On August 16 2020 09:46 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:43 Trfel wrote:
On August 16 2020 09:38 Vivax wrote:
Trfel starting from your list post, could you tell me where you're at with the eywa and LS reads? Just a few lines of thought on why you think they're mafia, if you don't mind.
LightningStrike is pretty easy. I think his play has been pretty abysmal this game. His anger at Fecalfeast felt off, especially with the way that he backed off of it so easily. I could maybe see him getting so upset at Fecalfeast and pushing him that recklessly, but not with the way he backed off. Furthermore, his vote for HoldenGolden made no sense for me; he was townreading HoldenGolden earlier and it felt very convenient. Also coming back at the start of Day 2 being surprised, saying "My read on HoldenGolden was wrong, I need to redo my reads list" sounds super mafia motivated. He shouldn't be surprised any more, he had a day to process the flip and reread things.

Eywa- is tougher. I don't know if Eywa- is mafia, I need to reread him. He's felt present at times and absent at other times. It doesn't help that he's really annoying me right now, and I have trouble reading players who annoy me accurately.

You can't think that the vote on HoldenGolden has any scum motivation, if LS is mafia, he just sits there and lets HoldenGolden go over and says "told you so, now sheep me you idiots".

Like, this is the type of thing that IF town, you CANNOT post. It's just absolutely mind-boggling.


Most likely correct. At least that's the way I saw it so really didn't get why Cheesecake somehow seemed mad at the thing.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:50 GMT
#747
On August 16 2020 09:49 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:46 Vivax wrote:
I have a sudden urge to vote Trfel with you guys, maybe it's just me but those posts don't feel too organic to me.
Trfel are you serene with being voted off?
I mean, I'm pretty ticked off but at least it'd probably be better than a no lynch. Just really irritated because, as always, no one has a decent reason why I'm mafia but no one cares.


It's a tone thing you seem a bit too concerned with the writeup and yet there's no strong conviction.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:53 GMT
#754
Like, last time you were mafia I noticed it from you posting really detailed explanations on everything but it was obvious nothing really interested you (otherwise you'd devote more time to that).

It feels like that this game too. But really, I can be wrong. Just don't want you to think that there aren't reasons for peeps to think you are mafia. There's probably reasons to think I'm too.

Even if as mafia you put in the most effort even over townies it doesn't give the right not to be lynched.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:55 GMT
#756
##Unvote
##Vote Trfel


Anyway, for nighttime record in case we lynch. Feeling like fefe and eywa came better out of this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:57 GMT
#760
Then why is shockeyy so hard to lynch.

He's just throwing his vote away again.

I'd feel better with 5 on Shockeyy than I do now tbh.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:57 GMT
#762
On August 16 2020 09:56 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:53 Vivax wrote:
Like, last time you were mafia I noticed it from you posting really detailed explanations on everything but it was obvious nothing really interested you (otherwise you'd devote more time to that).

It feels like that this game too. But really, I can be wrong. Just don't want you to think that there aren't reasons for peeps to think you are mafia. There's probably reasons to think I'm too.

Even if as mafia you put in the most effort even over townies it doesn't give the right not to be lynched.
Yes, I've been disinterested and demotivated. I think this game's setup really is awful with an inactive group, and makes for torture to play in.

Of course I have no right to not be lynched, however I think I do have a right to not be lynched without valid reason. As does everyone, whenever possible.


##Unvote
##Vote Shockeyy


Ok because I can't stand Shockeyy wasting vote again.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:58 GMT
#765
And by the way you live because the inactivity thing is so true.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:59 GMT
#768
On August 16 2020 09:58 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:57 Vivax wrote:
Then why is shockeyy so hard to lynch.

He's just throwing his vote away again.

I'd feel better with 5 on Shockeyy than I do now tbh.
Are you asking me?

I don't know, what does that have to do with me?


No it was in reply to Damdred saying everyone here is town
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:59 GMT
#771
On August 16 2020 09:59 Eywa- wrote:
Are we throwing on another town?


Switch with us you egoist
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 23 2020 03:07 GMT
#1176
The hosting was awesome but the activity glut made it hard to pull enough information in time.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
CranKy Ducklings180
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37671
Free 1479
Horang2 316
firebathero 240
Trap 135
Zeus 130
Hyun 65
ToSsGirL 43
soO 32
Rock 20
[ Show more ]
Noble 18
Aegong 17
Bishop 16
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8178
Dendi867
XaKoH 422
420jenkins194
Counter-Strike
fl0m3959
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko443
Other Games
singsing2173
Beastyqt649
Mlord369
byalli279
mouzStarbuck230
KnowMe215
Hui .189
QueenE83
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 35
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP29
• Adnapsc2 7
• Dystopia_ 4
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 8
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1618
Other Games
• Shiphtur451
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 13m
Patches Events
23h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.