• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:47
CEST 17:47
KST 00:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War535.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7990 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 15 2020 21:12 GMT
#617
On August 16 2020 06:01 Dadred wrote:
Vivax why Shockeyy?


He has that brickwallish uncooperativeness and tendency to not give a damn about the game outcome I think comes from scum.

Also his read progression on me & other people and similar stuff I mentioned earlier.

He tends to just get lazy as mafia and doesn't really display motivation to do much.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 15 2020 21:16 GMT
#619
That said, I can stick around for 15-30 mins :/.

Admittedly I'm not double questioning my reads too much because the game hasn't been very incentivizing until now with the afking but hopefully that improves now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 15 2020 21:20 GMT
#620
On August 16 2020 02:37 Eywa- wrote:
I think the most likely answer is trfel + vivax. Though not everyone outside of that is cleared. I'm super confident about Shockey though and I don't think Damdred can be with vivax.


Trfel I don't know but I'm not mafia and I haven't seen that read on me evolve at all during the game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 15 2020 21:46 GMT
#631
Eywa what did you even vote Cheesecake for?

He ninjad my post so there's a 0,01% chance he's scum looking for the same answers as me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 15 2020 21:52 GMT
#637
On August 16 2020 06:48 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 06:46 Vivax wrote:
Eywa what did you even vote Cheesecake for?

He ninjad my post so there's a 0,01% chance he's scum looking for the same answers as me.

Do you expect that if I answer this question again, that I will somehow slip giving you a reason to vote me?


I like how you already start from the presumption that I ask you things in order to nail you.

And in an attempt to evade the question.

Is there a reason for you not wanting to share insights on previous scumreads?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 15 2020 21:57 GMT
#642
I'm super hooked on faster than light atm.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 15 2020 22:02 GMT
#644
On August 16 2020 06:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
I think i kill trfel over eywa here?

Trfel read a lot more defensive when you were accusing him daddyred as if he's more worries about how he appears than eywa has been imho

i'm playing fast and loose no filters rn but ill be here for deadline. I want a kill


Trfel not really setting off alarm bells for me. He seems focused enough on a picture in his head, as mafia he posts enough but tends to not let it shine through that he has particular preferences.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 15 2020 22:03 GMT
#645
I feel like it would help me for the game to find out if mafia is anatagonizing me from the get go or hides among so to say politically correct ruffle-no-feathers posters.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 15 2020 22:13 GMT
#650
On August 16 2020 07:03 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 07:02 Vivax wrote:
On August 16 2020 06:59 Fecalfeast wrote:
I think i kill trfel over eywa here?

Trfel read a lot more defensive when you were accusing him daddyred as if he's more worries about how he appears than eywa has been imho

i'm playing fast and loose no filters rn but ill be here for deadline. I want a kill


Trfel not really setting off alarm bells for me. He seems focused enough on a picture in his head, as mafia he posts enough but tends to not let it shine through that he has particular preferences.

This is a stupid leading question but why do I get scum vibes off every post you make this game?


It's a good question it tells me you're more likely town.

I think the answer to this game was a random phrase that came to my head at the beginning of it (for whatever reason). Only a sith deals in absolutes.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 15 2020 22:14 GMT
#651
I gtg will be around on phone maybe to vote between eywa and shockeyy, depending on how distracting things get.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:15 GMT
#702
On August 16 2020 09:08 Trfel wrote:
The main thing I have against Fecalfeast is that he's been suspicious of basically everyone this game. He's voted for so many people and expressed willingness to kill so many people. I can kind of see it since it's hard to confirm people as town this game, but at the same time he seems super bloodthirsty.

I dunno if that is enough to make him mafia though :/

@Damdred, I'll keep thinking about it, but right now I'm not really seeing it.... Sorry if I am just being bad.


Being bloodthirsty is good, is town.

In this game mafia will most likely have a bag of old reads from D1 to carry around and just pretend to do nothing but now that the afk townies are gone (if Damdred presumably is town), in my view I am left with Shockeyy and eywa who fit that picture.

At least that's how I remember it, but I'm going over their posts first to see if I'm not reaching here.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:19 GMT
#707
On August 16 2020 09:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:15 Vivax wrote:
On August 16 2020 09:08 Trfel wrote:
The main thing I have against Fecalfeast is that he's been suspicious of basically everyone this game. He's voted for so many people and expressed willingness to kill so many people. I can kind of see it since it's hard to confirm people as town this game, but at the same time he seems super bloodthirsty.

I dunno if that is enough to make him mafia though :/

@Damdred, I'll keep thinking about it, but right now I'm not really seeing it.... Sorry if I am just being bad.


Being bloodthirsty is good, is town.

In this game mafia will most likely have a bag of old reads from D1 to carry around and just pretend to do nothing but now that the afk townies are gone (if Damdred presumably is town), in my view I am left with Shockeyy and eywa who fit that picture.

At least that's how I remember it, but I'm going over their posts first to see if I'm not reaching here.

Literally trfel and what I said about trfel


You mean you think LightningStrike was mafia for his EoD vote and your case is that Trfel as town should be scumreading him?

Is that your premise?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:20 GMT
#708
I don't know why you are pushing for a Trfel lynch, Fefe. But I'm rather confident he's town atm so admittedly I haven't looked too much into him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:29 GMT
#714
On August 16 2020 09:25 Dadred wrote:
But why? I don't think Shockeyy has done anything that alignment indicative

Cheese is the mafia lunch here


Sorry but I'm not lynching Cheese after this.

On August 12 2020 09:12 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2020 08:45 Trfel wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: ShoCkeyy


ShoCkeyy seems all over the place this game, and very inconsistent from what I expect from him.

Idk.


You still townie on Holden?


On August 12 2020 09:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2020 08:45 Trfel wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: ShoCkeyy


ShoCkeyy seems all over the place this game, and very inconsistent from what I expect from him.

Idk.


Are you still townreading HoldenGolden? What do you think of eywa?I thought that was another option?

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:31 GMT
#716
On August 16 2020 09:26 Trfel wrote:
ShoCkeyy's play is certainly different from normal. In that he actually has reads, albeit poorly explained reads, but reads. Typically ShoCkeyy spends most of the game protesting not having reads.

I dunno if that makes him mafia. But I think that makes him better than a no lynch.


What do you mean he protests not having reads? As town? Doesn't sound familiar I think.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:35 GMT
#720
Don't bother with the meta.

Why do you even feel like you need to dig up quotes?

Trfel if you are scummy scum we can just vote you off, no need to feel forced.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:38 GMT
#725
Trfel starting from your list post, could you tell me where you're at with the eywa and LS reads? Just a few lines of thought on why you think they're mafia, if you don't mind.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:40 GMT
#729
On August 16 2020 09:38 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:35 Vivax wrote:
Don't bother with the meta.

Why do you even feel like you need to dig up quotes?

Trfel if you are scummy scum we can just vote you off, no need to feel forced.
You asked, I assume you found it relevant to something. I just brought it up because I found it interesting.

Typically when people ask about something, it means they want proof?


Well in your case, you should know I'm on the Shockeyy wagon and don't need convincing so it looked more like you wanted to bring up those quotes to relieve some internal pressure when you feel like you're not doing enough.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:41 GMT
#731
On August 16 2020 09:37 Eywa- wrote:
Can we end trfel today?


You are SO boring.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 16 2020 00:46 GMT
#738
I have a sudden urge to vote Trfel with you guys, maybe it's just me but those posts don't feel too organic to me.
Trfel are you serene with being voted off?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37671
Free 1479
Horang2 316
firebathero 240
Trap 135
Zeus 130
Hyun 65
ToSsGirL 43
soO 32
Rock 20
[ Show more ]
Noble 18
Aegong 17
Bishop 16
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8178
Dendi867
XaKoH 422
420jenkins194
Counter-Strike
fl0m3959
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko443
Other Games
singsing2173
Beastyqt649
Mlord369
byalli279
mouzStarbuck230
KnowMe215
Hui .189
QueenE83
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 35
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP29
• Adnapsc2 7
• Dystopia_ 4
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 8
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1618
Other Games
• Shiphtur451
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 13m
Patches Events
23h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.