• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:48
CEST 02:48
KST 09:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10094 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 00:23 GMT
#707
Let's talk on Ewya then Trtel (Can I name you turtle?)
I think you should read Shapelog though.
Pandain and me had a lengthful conversation. Thoughts on that?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 00:27 GMT
#709
On June 26 2019 09:19 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 09:17 Grackaroni wrote:
You can talk with drunk Rayn?

He might swear at you, but he's secretly very cuddly.


I deal with people telling me about chemical mixtures they know nothing about that could just kill them.
I have real think thick skin.


Damn auto correct.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 00:33 GMT
#710
Truffle works to! I'm a blind old owl! Thankfully I had half a billion typing classes! I don't even need to see the keybaord anymore . Look foward to hearing your thoughts!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 03:48 GMT
#713
On June 26 2019 09:42 Trfel wrote:
Sorry I actually have to leave now, I know, lame discussion Sorry. I'd love to hear your thoughts and I'll read them when I get back though!


Still can't get sleep so I'll play instead.

I think Grack is town from the dumb claim. He doesn't post that as mafia.
Rayn is town because despite HF popular opinion, he is active, does talk about reads, and is trying to figure out the game.
Truffles is town because of the same reasons.
Same for Jock.

Pandain seems bleh to me but I I'm getting that mostly for meta reads that apparently didn't happen. Maby I read a few of his games or something though. His post lack content but I did like our conversation end of day. He wants to do stuff but just doesn't.
Kels is just useless. put a noose on this guy tomorrow.
Ewya still not answering why she wants me dead highly suspicious. I'm about over her trying to throw me under a bus with no reasoning. Don't want to lynch yet because I think Shape fits better.
Shape is bleh for Rayn's reasons. He's been more boring than drying paint since.

Where I am at.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 03:51 GMT
#714
If that changes it will be Grack because faking a doc claim made no sense from m!Grack's point but as said. It sort's itself out.

If that happens probably Kels/Slam/Grack team.(unlikely)
Though I do need to run the thread again to make sure they'd fit together.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 03:53 GMT
#715
Warning might have connections issues soon! I hope not but if I go black please give me time!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 04:04 GMT
#716
On June 26 2019 12:48 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 09:42 Trfel wrote:
Sorry I actually have to leave now, I know, lame discussion Sorry. I'd love to hear your thoughts and I'll read them when I get back though!


Still can't get sleep so I'll play instead.

I think Grack is town from the dumb claim. He doesn't post that as mafia.
Rayn is town because despite HF popular opinion, he is active, does talk about reads, and is trying to figure out the game.
Truffles is town because of the same reasons.
Same for Jock.

Pandain seems bleh to me but I I'm getting that mostly for meta reads that apparently didn't happen. Maby I read a few of his games or something though. His post lack content but I did like our conversation end of day. He wants to do stuff but just doesn't.
Kels is just useless. put a noose on this guy tomorrow.
Ewya still not answering why she wants me dead highly suspicious. I'm about over her trying to throw me under a bus with no reasoning. Don't want to lynch yet because I think Shape fits better.
Shape is bleh for Rayn's reasons. He's been more boring than drying paint since.

Where I am at.


To add to this hate that got railed at Rayn day1 for Shape case derailed the thread like crazy.
I need to look into that.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 04:06 GMT
#717
Ok, now I've made some note to myself. I'm not going to spam up the thread. I'm off to go do some work!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 05:01 GMT
#720
Rayn you going to be around for a while?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 05:04 GMT
#722
What do you think about my talk with Pandain?

Ewya?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 05:14 GMT
#724
On June 26 2019 14:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Can you be more specific? The only things i like about Pandain are that he aknowledged the fact Kels/Shape have at least in mafia in them, and that slam kinda called him mafia after he died. I don't really like anything Eywa has posted because as i said there is zero reasoning behind her posts. Both of them can't be mafia though.


I'll try.

Pandain put a ton more effort into explaining himself to me start of the night. Which made me feel a lot better on him. If he did it as a play to gain me as m!Pand, not sure why. I'm pretty bad at convincing people as town short of getting really irate. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Ewya's wanted me body hanging from a tree all game and won't explain why. I asked before and got a phoo answer. She just wants to lynch me. I think it's really off.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 05:21 GMT
#725
To clarify- Ewya pushing me as a lynch is mafia agenda because she absolutely will not explain why. I'm a super active poster and might throw a wrench to a low active mafia maby?

The whole push seems bleh to me.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 05:27 GMT
#729
On June 26 2019 14:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Did you read what for example HF wrote about Pandain? Why is it so impossible that Slam is mafia with let's say Kelsier (who is his scumread) + Shapelog (who he doesn't have a read on) that he is willing to lynch his 95% townread (me) over Slam? Even if he thinks one of Kelsier + Shapelog is mafia that should still be a viable option that one of the active players is mafia with one of them and they still can't do anything about the lynch (like for example they are already on whichever of Kels/Shape = town). It really doesn't make any sense. Had Pandain only said he doesn't want to lynch Slam and not pushed Kelsier + me like he did i could understand him, that's what i originally thought was the case. Just because he "explained himself" doesn't make him town, what do you expect him to do as mafia? Just roll over and die?

Yeah i asked a lot of stuff from Eywa and also got phoo os there is nothing much to talk about.


Last ditch effort to save Slam then?
Saying Slam reads is not useful I think. He spent no time talking in the thread.
It is very odd that he jumped on you though instead of Kels/Shape unless they are partners.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 05:31 GMT
#731
Pand put in a bunch of effort to avoid Slam lynch.
I expected after the "just lynch me" to give him time.

But surely there is not more than 3 mafia here. Pand/Ewya/Shape makes 4. So I need to feel nicer about somebody. It's just who.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 05:37 GMT
#733
They both where completely mia for eod. Possible that a mia mafia (assuming Pandain is town) didn't respond? Other than that no one other than you/HF even pushed for real on people. Yeah... I can believe both KS/Shape fucked right off and stayed that way. But Pandain's push away is wayyyyyy to convient so I have trouble.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 05:42 GMT
#734
Then I have to think about Ewya and that's a new problem. Kels/Shape/Pand all are being silly. Someone has to be misguided town someone has to be mafia.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 05:43 GMT
#735
Pand at least spent time to talk and try to explain himself. But I'll go filter him again. I'm sure mafia is between those I listed. I need to pick the town out of it.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 05:54 GMT
#738
On June 26 2019 14:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If there is a vigilante btw they should absolutely always shoot Shapelog. He flips mafia, cool, he flips town lynch Kelsier because he has to be mafia, then Pandain and jock become pretty much hard cleared and the last mafia HAS to be in me and Eywa. You will have enough days to lynch both.


Oh that would make this game far too easy!
If I could clear Pandain I'd think about all this be done now.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 05:56 GMT
#740
I think that one of Pand.Kels is mafia. I just need to figure out who..
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 05:58 GMT
#741
I think Slam was actually gone. He seems super pissed off. And that leave Kels/Pand.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O158
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 188
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1000
ZZZero.O 158
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift4683
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g11822
JimRising 707
C9.Mang0346
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP124
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 13m
Replay Cast
22h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.