• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:54
CEST 06:54
KST 13:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7771 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 12:04 GMT
#344
On June 25 2019 20:58 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 20:38 Eversince wrote:
On June 25 2019 17:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

In the case where Shapelog is not mafia, I see a very plausible team of Pandain/Eversince/Eywa.

I think Pandain has been under-contributing from his town meta so far but I have no idea why Eversince is scum reading him in this post.

You literally just claimed Pandain is "under-contributing from his town meta" and useless just means mafia to me right now.

On June 25 2019 11:02 Eversince wrote:
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?


She(?)yes also seems to think that being afk is standard behavior for Pandain, and me (though I really haven't played with her very much and don't think I'm an overly afk player.), so why is Pandain best lynch 2019?

Last games I've played with Pandain he has been mostly mia. Same for you. But I know both are capable of putting content in such as you have picked up doing later day1! Pandains lack is highly questionable to me.

On June 24 2019 17:21 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.

Then I noticed this post:

On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince



I'm sick of formatting. Ewya's randomly tossing out "lynch ES or Pandain" makes no sense. I asked about it and got no answer. What world do we live in where the entire mafia team buses day 1 for no reason though?

I don't agree with HF Rayn points though. I think they are valid. Why I agreed with his case. I think they are worth considering but I don't see it as mafia agenda. More t!Rayn trying to assert himself. I could be wrong on that though ;P. Time will tell!


What are my rayn points?

Can you just briefly bullet point them so I know we're on the same page?


This post:

On June 25 2019 16:48 Holyflare wrote:
I'll explain why rayn is mafia based on just this one post. My comments are in red.

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 01:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am gonna try to explain my read on Kelsier. I'd normally most likely not care about it atm but since we're 8vs3 i think i actually need to cut everything that i feel like is bullshit out of the thread so we can actually find mafia.

What bullshit cutting does he need to achieve? Nothing I would consider bullshit is happening and especially nothing that deserves defending Kelsier from suspicion early day 1. This is very disconnected from what is actually happening in the thread and is very typical of someone just trying to look good through bravado of hooray I'm here to save the day


Here is Kelsier's firt real post in the game.
On June 24 2019 05:00 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 24 2019 04:55 Trfel wrote:
@Shapelog, what are you cooking?

Currently I think Grackaroni is the best shot at being mafia. He didn't interact at all with anyone and just vanished from the thread, and it doesn't really make sense for him to be scared of an innocent child... unless he's mafia. I know it's not very strong but it's the best I see, anyone have any similar or different ideas?


Gracks entrance post/joke didn't mean anything. Did you expect someone to tell you otherwise?

noticeable things so far is that Shapelog says the same thing and this is a post that is correct and doesn't make Grackaroni mafia. This is a noticeable thing for Rayn to mention. Why does it make Kelsier town that he picks up on ONE person doing something but not the other? Hint: It doesn't make him town, or at least, it's not a townie thing to do. Why does being correct mean anything when people most likely to be correct are the people with the most information? Mafia. This post is ONLY noticeable if you are calling Kelsier mafia, it does not belong in this case that Rayn is trying to make, that Kelsier is town.

this is the follow up:
On June 24 2019 05:23 KelsierSC wrote:
Alright this hasn't really heated up, Sunday evening start so it's to be expected. Going to take off and get some sleep. I'll try and check in a few times each day depending on my availability.

Trfel's post is the worst thing so far I can't decide if it's someone trying to get the game going or if he's just nervous and is uncomfortable sitting quietly in the thread.

I don't know anything about Eversince. If i'm honest it does feel a bit too nice but maybe he is just a good person. That being said, He does like HF so how can you trust him.

this actually makes sense in case he is mafia, i agree. But so far, at this point my read on him is that he is trying to get the game going and not pulling any shit. I obviously disagree with his read on Trfel here but i don't think it makes him mafia.

Again, would you think this is a town case on Kelsier? Wtf. It's just a narrative saying he disagrees with his read and Rayn has COMPLETELY forgotten anything about shapelog doing EXACTLY the same thing but Kelsier not saying a word about shapelog. Why even mention it above if it plays absolutely no relevance to your further read? This just highlights how much of a pointless narrative this entire post is and there's no critical thinking in it. What are we supposed to think here? That this post can highlight that maybe Trfel is mafia OR town? Great Kelsier post? No, not really, it's wishy washy and says absolutely nothing about BOTH eversince and Trfel. Classically mafia post.

Eversince claims Grack is irritating after this.

Pandain expresses some feelings i ahve no idea what that means on Grackaroni. At least Pandain has noticed the thing on Grack imo. What have these 2 lines got to do with Kelsier at all????

Me, Trfel and ES discuss Eywa. Holyflare comes in and accuses Grackaroni. Jock makes his comment about Grack. Now i think this is the kicker post:
On June 24 2019 16:28 KelsierSC wrote:
Morning Everyone,

Liked the discussion between rayn and trefl regarding eywa's reads. That's bumped trefl up. The scum reads seem off to me and need more explanation. I don't like ES particularly, but pandain is just one low content poster in a game of low content posters. ShapeLog town read also needs more explanation.

I don't like Jocks entrance. His first comment is he has nothing to add and things are uneventful. But as soon as HF throws out a name he jumps on it trying to bury Grack.

The red part makes perfectly sense in case Kelsier is mafia (unless mafia with Eywa -- lets assume here that Trfel is town). The green part however doesn't make any sense at all in comparison to the red one since he is letting one guy off the hook for doing the wrong thing (accusing Grack) and changing the subject to another guy. I don't think that's a mafia thing to do because i think the mafia thing to do is to let Trfel and Jock be town for now and join the accusation, accuse them both, or act like you dont know where your head is at because you are now confused especially since HF jumped in. I think all of those outcomes are better than what Kelsier did and i don't think what he did makes any sense from mafia perspective.

The red part makes perfect sense if Kelsier is mafia............ ah can totally see how this is a town case on Kelsier........ We also just have to assume he might also not be mafia with Eywa and that Trfel is also town. Like 3 leaps of logic for absolutely no reason here? Kelsier arbitrarily dismisses people for being low content poster (pandain) in a game of low content posters but literally doesn't highlight anyone else in the game and dismisses them in the same way, that looks really, really bad.

The green bit making Kelsier town... wtf? It doesn't make sense for a mafia Kelsier to drop his read on Trfel for an OPENING post that he said COULD make him someone who wants to push the game forward OR nervous mafia (not even a real scum read) to then pick up on Jock for scum reading Grack? Why does that not make sense? His old read was well past its expiry date, he could easily see motivation to sheep onto a train that big name rayn is pushing and thus say he's liking everything everyone is agreeing with and then move onto someone else that can't really fight back as much. Very, very easy thing for mafia to do. Does not make sense to town read for this at all, especially if you have any idea how mafia think when they are mafia, which Rayn should do in abundance.



None of these things highlight why Kelsier is town, none at all. In fact, if anything, it looks like Rayn should be absolutely scum reading Kelsier. This is just one example of a narrative that Rayn is trying to push that doesn't make sense when you actually get down to it.

I read the beginnings of his shapelog case too. It's literally that he thinks shapelog should have more content in a first post based on some previous game he played with shapelog and that he'd think shapelog's accusation would have more reasoning behind it. Not a stellar read, there's loads of stretches of imagination for it.


Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 12:07 GMT
#345
I'm going to make tea.. I'll be around for a bit so let's talk!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 12:28 GMT
#347
We have hours left! Give me benefit of doubt!

Joking aside, I think Slam or Kels is fine.
Pandain has still not given much despite my bothering.
Grack is a silly lynch even for his claim because of reasons I already talked about.

I'd like to talk to some more people before I put in a vote.
Shape is just bleh but at this point enough have asked questions about it I'm questionable. I'd be ok with it but if he flips town I'm going to be depressed.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 13:13 GMT
#350
On June 25 2019 21:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 21:04 Eversince wrote:
On June 25 2019 20:58 Holyflare wrote:
On June 25 2019 20:38 Eversince wrote:
On June 25 2019 17:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

In the case where Shapelog is not mafia, I see a very plausible team of Pandain/Eversince/Eywa.

I think Pandain has been under-contributing from his town meta so far but I have no idea why Eversince is scum reading him in this post.

You literally just claimed Pandain is "under-contributing from his town meta" and useless just means mafia to me right now.

On June 25 2019 11:02 Eversince wrote:
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?


She(?)yes also seems to think that being afk is standard behavior for Pandain, and me (though I really haven't played with her very much and don't think I'm an overly afk player.), so why is Pandain best lynch 2019?

Last games I've played with Pandain he has been mostly mia. Same for you. But I know both are capable of putting content in such as you have picked up doing later day1! Pandains lack is highly questionable to me.

On June 24 2019 17:21 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.

Then I noticed this post:

On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince



I'm sick of formatting. Ewya's randomly tossing out "lynch ES or Pandain" makes no sense. I asked about it and got no answer. What world do we live in where the entire mafia team buses day 1 for no reason though?

I don't agree with HF Rayn points though. I think they are valid. Why I agreed with his case. I think they are worth considering but I don't see it as mafia agenda. More t!Rayn trying to assert himself. I could be wrong on that though ;P. Time will tell!


What are my rayn points?

Can you just briefly bullet point them so I know we're on the same page?


This post:

On June 25 2019 16:48 Holyflare wrote:
I'll explain why rayn is mafia based on just this one post. My comments are in red.

On June 25 2019 01:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am gonna try to explain my read on Kelsier. I'd normally most likely not care about it atm but since we're 8vs3 i think i actually need to cut everything that i feel like is bullshit out of the thread so we can actually find mafia.

What bullshit cutting does he need to achieve? Nothing I would consider bullshit is happening and especially nothing that deserves defending Kelsier from suspicion early day 1. This is very disconnected from what is actually happening in the thread and is very typical of someone just trying to look good through bravado of hooray I'm here to save the day


Here is Kelsier's firt real post in the game.
On June 24 2019 05:00 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 24 2019 04:55 Trfel wrote:
@Shapelog, what are you cooking?

Currently I think Grackaroni is the best shot at being mafia. He didn't interact at all with anyone and just vanished from the thread, and it doesn't really make sense for him to be scared of an innocent child... unless he's mafia. I know it's not very strong but it's the best I see, anyone have any similar or different ideas?


Gracks entrance post/joke didn't mean anything. Did you expect someone to tell you otherwise?

noticeable things so far is that Shapelog says the same thing and this is a post that is correct and doesn't make Grackaroni mafia. This is a noticeable thing for Rayn to mention. Why does it make Kelsier town that he picks up on ONE person doing something but not the other? Hint: It doesn't make him town, or at least, it's not a townie thing to do. Why does being correct mean anything when people most likely to be correct are the people with the most information? Mafia. This post is ONLY noticeable if you are calling Kelsier mafia, it does not belong in this case that Rayn is trying to make, that Kelsier is town.

this is the follow up:
On June 24 2019 05:23 KelsierSC wrote:
Alright this hasn't really heated up, Sunday evening start so it's to be expected. Going to take off and get some sleep. I'll try and check in a few times each day depending on my availability.

Trfel's post is the worst thing so far I can't decide if it's someone trying to get the game going or if he's just nervous and is uncomfortable sitting quietly in the thread.

I don't know anything about Eversince. If i'm honest it does feel a bit too nice but maybe he is just a good person. That being said, He does like HF so how can you trust him.

this actually makes sense in case he is mafia, i agree. But so far, at this point my read on him is that he is trying to get the game going and not pulling any shit. I obviously disagree with his read on Trfel here but i don't think it makes him mafia.

Again, would you think this is a town case on Kelsier? Wtf. It's just a narrative saying he disagrees with his read and Rayn has COMPLETELY forgotten anything about shapelog doing EXACTLY the same thing but Kelsier not saying a word about shapelog. Why even mention it above if it plays absolutely no relevance to your further read? This just highlights how much of a pointless narrative this entire post is and there's no critical thinking in it. What are we supposed to think here? That this post can highlight that maybe Trfel is mafia OR town? Great Kelsier post? No, not really, it's wishy washy and says absolutely nothing about BOTH eversince and Trfel. Classically mafia post.

Eversince claims Grack is irritating after this.

Pandain expresses some feelings i ahve no idea what that means on Grackaroni. At least Pandain has noticed the thing on Grack imo. What have these 2 lines got to do with Kelsier at all????

Me, Trfel and ES discuss Eywa. Holyflare comes in and accuses Grackaroni. Jock makes his comment about Grack. Now i think this is the kicker post:
On June 24 2019 16:28 KelsierSC wrote:
Morning Everyone,

Liked the discussion between rayn and trefl regarding eywa's reads. That's bumped trefl up. The scum reads seem off to me and need more explanation. I don't like ES particularly, but pandain is just one low content poster in a game of low content posters. ShapeLog town read also needs more explanation.

I don't like Jocks entrance. His first comment is he has nothing to add and things are uneventful. But as soon as HF throws out a name he jumps on it trying to bury Grack.

The red part makes perfectly sense in case Kelsier is mafia (unless mafia with Eywa -- lets assume here that Trfel is town). The green part however doesn't make any sense at all in comparison to the red one since he is letting one guy off the hook for doing the wrong thing (accusing Grack) and changing the subject to another guy. I don't think that's a mafia thing to do because i think the mafia thing to do is to let Trfel and Jock be town for now and join the accusation, accuse them both, or act like you dont know where your head is at because you are now confused especially since HF jumped in. I think all of those outcomes are better than what Kelsier did and i don't think what he did makes any sense from mafia perspective.

The red part makes perfect sense if Kelsier is mafia............ ah can totally see how this is a town case on Kelsier........ We also just have to assume he might also not be mafia with Eywa and that Trfel is also town. Like 3 leaps of logic for absolutely no reason here? Kelsier arbitrarily dismisses people for being low content poster (pandain) in a game of low content posters but literally doesn't highlight anyone else in the game and dismisses them in the same way, that looks really, really bad.

The green bit making Kelsier town... wtf? It doesn't make sense for a mafia Kelsier to drop his read on Trfel for an OPENING post that he said COULD make him someone who wants to push the game forward OR nervous mafia (not even a real scum read) to then pick up on Jock for scum reading Grack? Why does that not make sense? His old read was well past its expiry date, he could easily see motivation to sheep onto a train that big name rayn is pushing and thus say he's liking everything everyone is agreeing with and then move onto someone else that can't really fight back as much. Very, very easy thing for mafia to do. Does not make sense to town read for this at all, especially if you have any idea how mafia think when they are mafia, which Rayn should do in abundance.



None of these things highlight why Kelsier is town, none at all. In fact, if anything, it looks like Rayn should be absolutely scum reading Kelsier. This is just one example of a narrative that Rayn is trying to push that doesn't make sense when you actually get down to it.

I read the beginnings of his shapelog case too. It's literally that he thinks shapelog should have more content in a first post based on some previous game he played with shapelog and that he'd think shapelog's accusation would have more reasoning behind it. Not a stellar read, there's loads of stretches of imagination for it.




So you're saying rayn's points are valid? What exactly ARE rayn's points that are valid? The whole point of my post is specifically his town case on kelsier not making sense. Are you saying you're disagreeing with that?


His town on Kels makes no idea to me either. I said as much in previous post.
His points on Shape in that, and other post are fine though. Should of split so attention wasn't decided to Kels. I don't care though. I got it and that is good enough for me at least.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 13:15 GMT
#351
On June 25 2019 22:02 Holyflare wrote:
My main problem with rayn is that kelsier looks very bad in all aspects of his posts but rayn specifically went out of his way to defend kelsier while:

Calling his posts out saying this is what mafia kelsier would do

Ignoring all contradictory kelsier points

Making mafia posts from Kelsier into town posts


Well town makes stupid moves all the time.. What about defending Kels makes !mRayn? I get that defending someone looking terrible is a bad enough reason. But Rayn can have a attitude. So I let it go.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 13:25 GMT
#353
How is Kels playing active?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 13:29 GMT
#354
I understood your post between Kels and Shape but I don't agree.
I think both are valid lynch choices. You don't. I get your reasoning while HF doesn't.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 18:28 GMT
#450
Alright, not had time to digest things just yet but I think Rayn is not mafia. Grack claim makes absolutely no sense as mafia so I personally feel he's VT. Kels or Shape are the only options though I think Slam or Pandain would be better.

##vote: KelsierSC

Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 18:30 GMT
#451
Ewya, what exactly are you scum reading me for?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 18:31 GMT
#452
Grack's vote doesn't matter much to me yet. I don't think he is mafia.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 18:34 GMT
#453
On June 26 2019 01:32 Grackaroni wrote:
My mafia team is Shapelog, Eversince, KelsierSC.

Pandain isn't mafia.

There's a chance that Rayn or Jock is mafia but they're both town reads at the moment. I think Jock can be very dangerous.

Eywa/Slam can be swapped in if Kelsier isn't mafia.


Agree but why the Jock warning? He's been townie to me all game. Is there meta I should read night cycle?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 18:35 GMT
#454
On June 26 2019 03:34 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 01:32 Grackaroni wrote:
My mafia team is Shapelog, Eversince, KelsierSC.

Pandain isn't mafia.

There's a chance that Rayn or Jock is mafia but they're both town reads at the moment. I think Jock can be very dangerous.

Eywa/Slam can be swapped in if Kelsier isn't mafia.


Agree but why the Jock warning? He's been townie to me all game. Is there meta I should read night cycle?


Also why can't Ewya/Slam be mafia with Kelsier?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 18:41 GMT
#456
On June 26 2019 03:40 Holyflare wrote:
Too much about rayn doesn't add up, he's mafia. Trust me.


Maby my mind is stupid. If you can convince me in 45 minutes ok.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 18:42 GMT
#457
Crap I'm on a train with Pandain now. I feel uncomfortable.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 18:50 GMT
#459
On June 26 2019 03:46 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 03:35 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 03:34 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 01:32 Grackaroni wrote:
My mafia team is Shapelog, Eversince, KelsierSC.

Pandain isn't mafia.

There's a chance that Rayn or Jock is mafia but they're both town reads at the moment. I think Jock can be very dangerous.

Eywa/Slam can be swapped in if Kelsier isn't mafia.


Agree but why the Jock warning? He's been townie to me all game. Is there meta I should read night cycle?


Also why can't Ewya/Slam be mafia with Kelsier?

Probably because neither me nor Kelsier is mafia. That would be my guess.


That's a dumpster of a answer. You've picked bone with me from the start and won't even explain why?
That's dumpster aswell.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 18:51 GMT
#461
Don't worry, I can't even hope to make a case for you today.. But pointing out the problem.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 18:52 GMT
#462
On June 26 2019 03:50 Holyflare wrote:
In an effort to get a non-shenaniganable lynch train that people are happy with, let's vote slam.

##vote alakaslam


I'm happy with Slam lynch. Lets see if this can happen.

##vote alakaslam
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 18:59 GMT
#470
On June 26 2019 03:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grack, Trfel and Kelsier. You gyus need to get your shit together. Also please do not vote for eversince. Shes not mafia. Please read the stuff on shapelog. Also please read the stuff eywa said around the time i left. There is no reason she should have a scumread on pandain early on. When asked about it she conveniently left it unanswered and used my post on pandain to jump on me. The reasoninh is plain out retarded. Pretty much nothing she says at that time makes any sense from town pov. Then please read the post i quoted about pandain. There is no reason pandain as town says what he said there because at the time he thinks kelsier is mafia and i am mafia wirh kels, so my post on shape should just be bs. Not any convoluted read as he says. Way to not actually take any stance on a case. I am pretty sure those three are mafia.

I am sorry i couldnt be around more, but i think i played one of my towniest D1's ever. I really tried explaining my reads other than scumreads and diacuss studf with people. I still dont answer hf's stupid questions because the answers are in my filter. At least this game proved to me i am better going back to doibg what i have done past year, aka playing the game for my own amusememt. No use to try talk when people dont even try to listen. Good luck.


I think Shape could be in there too but Pandain/Kels are really hurting me.
I will do my bestest to not let a wagon start on you!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 19:00 GMT
#474
On June 26 2019 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
I think that rayn post looks really fake lol


Why?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 19:04 GMT
#475
Gosh damn it. Why are two of my townreads s!Rayn. Please talk to me in the night because I'm dense.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 24
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g8740
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King78
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Lourlo1110
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 6m
INu's Battles
7h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 6m
Replay Cast
18h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.