• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:02
CEST 05:02
KST 12:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8149 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 08:03 GMT
#187
I think Kels is hung out as much because you bold and capped it. It seemed way more emphasized than normal.

Kels, I have limited time. So that you don't like me we can chat! Few minutes at least..
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 08:10 GMT
#189
Lets see then? He's still around I would think.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 08:12 GMT
#190
Whats the rest of your reads?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 08:21 GMT
#192
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 08:23 GMT
#193
Also Kels is ignoring me. That is questionable since I tried to answer him.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 08:29 GMT
#195
Honest I work for the next 6 hours or about. I will get home and try to sleep. I'm around for the next hour or two unless my pager rings.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 24 2019 08:39 GMT
#197
My read on him is bias at this point. He through dirt at me early and I don't want to let that cloud my judgement,.

I do find that only opinion that has he has posted is lacking. Maby that is just life though?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 00:19 GMT
#297
Catching up on thread. I slept way in. I have a bit of house work that needs done. Let me get some coffee in me and I'll be about the rest of the night.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 00:29 GMT
#298
Off the cuff: Why did Pandain mention he t!reads HF when HF is confirmed?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 02:02 GMT
#301
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 02:03 GMT
#302
Or Slam, seems ok.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 02:31 GMT
#303
Anyone about?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 03:11 GMT
#304
Ok, suppose not. I will nap then. Be back in 2-4 hr.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 11:38 GMT
#333
On June 25 2019 17:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

In the case where Shapelog is not mafia, I see a very plausible team of Pandain/Eversince/Eywa.

I think Pandain has been under-contributing from his town meta so far but I have no idea why Eversince is scum reading him in this post.

You literally just claimed Pandain is "under-contributing from his town meta" and useless just means mafia to me right now.

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 11:02 Eversince wrote:
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?


She(?)yes also seems to think that being afk is standard behavior for Pandain, and me (though I really haven't played with her very much and don't think I'm an overly afk player.), so why is Pandain best lynch 2019?

Last games I've played with Pandain he has been mostly mia. Same for you. But I know both are capable of putting content in such as you have picked up doing later day1! Pandains lack is highly questionable to me.

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:21 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.

Then I noticed this post:

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince



I'm sick of formatting. Ewya's randomly tossing out "lynch ES or Pandain" makes no sense. I asked about it and got no answer. What world do we live in where the entire mafia team buses day 1 for no reason though?

I don't agree with HF Rayn points though. I think they are valid. Why I agreed with his case. I think they are worth considering but I don't see it as mafia agenda. More t!Rayn trying to assert himself. I could be wrong on that though ;P. Time will tell!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 11:40 GMT
#335
I missed your doctor claim Grack. I will read thread and decide how I feel about that.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 11:42 GMT
#336
On June 25 2019 20:39 Pandain wrote:
Eversince have I played with you before?


Yeah, go check my history on the site. If all my games are listed, otherwise a comment post from my profile will show it.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 11:45 GMT
#337
Ok, why the hell would you claim doctor day 1? Asking for a bullet is just stupid if you are town. But even less sense as mafia. VT t!Grack trying to pull kp then? Seems senseless since HF is mod confirm and will 100% die anyway so why waste town in this setup?

Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 11:48 GMT
#339
On June 25 2019 20:46 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 20:42 Eversince wrote:
On June 25 2019 20:39 Pandain wrote:
Eversince have I played with you before?


Yeah, go check my history on the site. If all my games are listed, otherwise a comment post from my profile will show it.


I just checked, we have never played together hahaha.

I'm going to keep my vote on Kelsier for the time being, though I want to hear from Grack.


Sorry then! I must miss remember something !
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 11:49 GMT
#340
Still put something worth reading in or I'm going to continue to want to lynch you <3.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 12:02 GMT
#343
Rayn's reasoning makes no sense from m!Rayn either though so at best NAI.

Agree Slam would be a fine lynch too.

Grack's role claim is so pointless the only world I see it happening is t!Grack trying to attract a bullet. Which is stupid but (shrug)? I don't understand where m!Grack claims so early to draw a lynch on himself. Though if it pulls the thread into chaos later I'll probably change my mind.

I have a bad feeling on Kels aswell. I'm ok with lynching him.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 194
Terrorterran 21
Bale 18
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
Doublelift6151
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 340
Other Games
summit1g11899
C9.Mang0368
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1246
BasetradeTV151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo260
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 58m
Replay Cast
19h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.