• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:12
CEST 15:12
KST 22:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9207 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 24 2019 14:47 GMT
#224
On June 24 2019 23:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 23:03 Shapelog wrote:
I find it odd how technical and misconstruing he was towards Eversince. I dont get how you someone can read the thread at that time and genuinely post the quoted post above from trfel.

Let's say Shapelog is correct and this is actually true and Trfel is mafia. Trfel as mafia clearly knows this as well right? He has to since he is making a bullshit case he knows is incorrect. Why does Trfel make that case in the first place? Like a case that's based on pure lying and misconstruing. It doesn't make any sense at all because you're just... well instantly caught.

I'm not saying it makes complete sense to me (otherwise my vote would already be on him). I just find his posting towards Eversince concerning given the two occasions so early in day 1. I want to see where is at right now with eversince.

I will admit reading trfel gives me pause because I know how flaky he can be as town. The only reason I town read him in the game we played early on was because I was mafia and wanted to look good if he got lynched. I need to read a scum game of his for comparison come to think of it.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 24 2019 14:54 GMT
#226
On June 24 2019 23:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I actually townread everyone in the game more or less other than Alakaslam, Grackaroni, Eywa and shapelog. I jsut came across a post of shapelog from his last town game which makes me think his post on Trfel is maybe more likely to come from mafia perspective. Here is the post:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 06 2017 22:37 Shapelog wrote:
Alright, here where I stand with the conversation between Calix and BTDT.

For Calix side, the following makes me think they are more town then scum when I look at this part.
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2017 20:41 Calix wrote:
This went dumb real quick.

Has that cleared everything up? I don't fancy a repeat of disfo/ Xatalos/ Damdred/ Calix where a misunderstanding gets dragged out to epic proportions, lol.

I personally think that if Calix was scum, they would of not posted this. It would make sense for Scum!Calix to keep on BTDT as to have a excuse to post, and also because of the what apparently happen with a misunderstanding last game. I do acknowledge that Calix could be backing off here as scum due to a lack of footing on BTDT, but I expect that they would keep on for later credit of being active D1 or even for being on BTDT/Ryan later on if either got into negative light.

Moreover, BTDT was more in the mood of keeping the fight going on. Which would allow scum!calix to hide in what would prob. develop into a shitfight with BTDT for getting pass d1.

However, I personally do not see anything I really like in calix's points. Some I dont really understand the way calix talks (I.E. calix posts kinda feel a bit circlejerking? If that makes sense, prob doesnt). Also, I do feel as there should be more from calix if they are town and though something about BTDT is scummy. I don't get the stance of "waiting to question you" at all either.

But doesn't feel like calix is at the stage of mafia discrediting that is usually happening at this stage of the game hmmm.

I will say that I would rank calix a bit above null into the town lean range b/c while I do not understand calix overall stance, I think the clear out looks more town then mafia in my eyes.

Flipsid3, I think BTDT also displayed similar actions regarding koshi's meta point and not voting calix. His posts dont feel like he is being pressured in my eyes, and seems more of him trying to figure out calixs point while being mad at calix logic. One could state that he is being pretty agressive in a way, but I just chop it up to him as taking a stance at figuring out the game. Don't really have a issue with him right now.

More towny then Calix and working his way up to a town lean

I think the above post shows that his thinking of why people post the stuff they do from town/mafia perspective should go wayyyy deeper than the "i dont get it so he is mafia" post on trfel.

Dear God THAT game

Correctly nail scum day 1. Then gets told I bus 100% of the time as scum and get auto lynched day 2

At least I think it was that game. My memory fails me in my young age.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 24 2019 15:12 GMT
#234
Skimmed through a game where trfel is scum. It's a bit old time wise, but he is much more confident in posting then here (which is the opposite of what I would expect)

Hmm,

Makes me feel a little better, but I still want to see where he is currently is on Eversince.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
June 24 2019 15:14 GMT
#236
On June 25 2019 00:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like that post is literally you hard defending mafia Calix.

Oh!

So not that game...

Well what can I say? Keep your friends close and enemies closer, It was all apart of my plan that game.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1086
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings188
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48826
Shuttle 9669
FanTaSy 1462
Hyuk 916
Horang2 478
BeSt 378
EffOrt 240
Pusan 205
Last 188
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 129
Mind 106
Hyun 83
hero 73
ggaemo 68
Killer 66
Snow 54
Hm[arnc] 43
PianO 35
ToSsGirL 33
Sexy 32
Aegong 29
Bale 27
JYJ 18
zelot 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 8
Rock 7
Noble 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1475
Dendi1140
Gorgc951
XcaliburYe326
Counter-Strike
fl0m2649
x6flipin318
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu493
Khaldor295
Other Games
gofns38047
B2W.Neo979
byalli636
Beastyqt383
Livibee182
Hui .172
Mlord118
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2427
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 48m
Replay Cast
9h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.