• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:51
CEST 04:51
KST 11:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7764 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 16:53 GMT
#1257
On June 28 2019 01:47 Holyflare wrote:
So this game is very boring and koshi is just mafia right?


Likely.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 17:01 GMT
#1258
If I give Pandain a hook, that leaves Koshi/Shape.
I think the whole Shape getting modkilled as a reason to not kill him is valid but game breaking. Town doesn't have the lynches to waste. He's not replaced, been scummy all game, so scum.

Koshi came into thread, refuses to actually read thread, leaves. Scum.

Eywa has cast stupid arguments about me and hasn't explains her reads which is I think highly doubtful but I could pass on her today too. She hasn't tried to really push those reads. Because I'll fight her off the side of a cliff, or she is just trying to figure out the game, I don't know. I've said enough about this in the thread so anyone can see.

Grack never claims as mafia D1 where he did. No point in it. I thought he was trying to take kp. Mafia probably shot HF/Grack. Grack being vet makes sense since I think his objective was to take kp anyway.

About it I think.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 17:04 GMT
#1259
To clarify on my Koshi read.. I think coming in after hours of SAYING you'll join, ignoring thread (I'll give him benefit of the doubt. Maby he was at work or something on a phone.) But then to come into the thread, say he isn't going to bother to play at all, and leave. Sounds like he's hoping to just get a free pass today because he replaced.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 17:12 GMT
#1260
Ok. Thread is dead. I'm go take a bath and get ready for sleep. I'll check back in on this when I'm done..
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 18:40 GMT
#1269
On June 28 2019 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Who was the other blue?


Me. I actually am town tracker. I claimed it as a fakeclaim but I crumbed a few times beforehand.
Well played town.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 18:41 GMT
#1270
On June 28 2019 03:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2019 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Who was the other blue?

Eversince the tracker she forgot to submit an action/had connection issues


Yeah I'm still having a fit over that. I sent a PM to you but I guess it never went through.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 18:43 GMT
#1271
On June 28 2019 03:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
Also apparently someone reported slam to tl staff for posting after death.

We try not to use the official tl mods for anything if we can help it. I appreciate people wanting the game rules to be adhered to but we deal with these things internally until it's absolutely necessary to contact staff.

We get a lot of leeway here, including having filter capability that is only available on other subforums as a paid feature. The staff were not upset and when I spoke to kadaverbb he was happy to remove the modnote. This is solely coming from me.


I'm sorry this was me aswell. I was about over him disrupting the thread continuously. He just seemed to be trashing things out of spite but I'll remember this for future reference.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 18:46 GMT
#1273
Is there a way I can contact mods? I don't want Slam banned for my action.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 18:49 GMT
#1276
On June 28 2019 03:45 Jockmcplop wrote:
aww yeah good call FF
Seems this one was beset by bad luck from the beginning. A couple of hours later on the deadline and it might have worked.
gg all


Yeah timing issues all around. Mafia team rolling timeslots they can't work with is a sad part of life with forum mafia in general. (Or town/ whatever). But it's one of the reasons I express so hard that when I'm mia, I'm really gone/don't have access. I will never lie about it.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 18:51 GMT
#1277
On June 28 2019 03:48 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2019 03:46 Eversince wrote:
Is there a way I can contact mods? I don't want Slam banned for my action.


The mod will remove the modnote its ok (he wouldn't have been banned anyway probably just a warning but they can be removed easily).


Ok good, sorry I didn't know what to do and he posted again after posting in a couple other places. I didn't expect he would stay upset so long and then did something stupid.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 18:52 GMT
#1278
Slam, I personally apologies to you for my action too. I'm really sorry.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 18:55 GMT
#1279
As a side note FF:
If you make a new game I might be able to play again. I use a hotspot from my library here. It needs to go back tomorrow so depends if I can re-rent it. I'd love to play again though. This was fun.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 19:14 GMT
#1283
On June 28 2019 04:11 Pandain wrote:
Thanks koshi for subbing


This: Kosher I'm sorry we didn't get to play! Been far too long!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 19:16 GMT
#1284
I'm serious about to drop dead on my feet though. Insomnia sucks bad! I'm at least lay on my bed and try.

GG again to everyone!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 20:34 GMT
#1294
On June 28 2019 05:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
For the record heres a hint for future;
If i am mafia tgis game there is never a world where i am not voting kelsier at eod. I am never going to possibly sacrifice myself over any other player as mafia D1, even if it means putting my vote on scumbuddy.


What's tgia mean? And nothing about how you defended Kelser made you scum so I think that is fine.
I'm only back awake for a minute to bring horses in. Sorry if I don't respond later.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 20:35 GMT
#1295
oh crap. Before I run outside to do that..
Thanks FF for hosting!
I was tied up on otherthing and forgot to say.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-06-27 21:11:47
June 27 2019 21:11 GMT
#1300
On June 28 2019 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
ES, tgis = this just misspelled


Thanks.

I think it was ok FF. Balaning 3 mafia against* 8 town is kind of hard. I don't know if it was the best choice to number blues but what do I know about balancing game?(Nothin'!)

Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 21:26 GMT
#1304
On June 28 2019 06:16 Pandain wrote:
I thought Jock, Rayn, ES also did a great job at establishing they were clearly town. That's oftentimes just as important as being good at finding scum. Made the game a lot easier.


Sorry for foiling on you so hard to. I thought you were scum so hard. Then realized someone had to be out on my list. Then it was Pandain isn't posting scum agenda that makes sense. HF comment late in the game made my head hurt because I didn't want to foil on you anymore.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 21:28 GMT
#1305
On June 28 2019 06:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i somehow didnt because i was almost lynched.


I would have dumped my vote on about anyone other than you to save you. Your whole D1 lynch was senseless.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 21:44 GMT
#1307
On June 28 2019 06:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i defended mafia. But i also made one case i think was pretty good and also on mafia.


Yes but going back and looking at your reasons for defending Kels at the time are not a driving factor there I think. Town has to take the time to work things out and you eventually did. Your early Shape case wasn't loved by some by I thought it was good, turns out it was. Still good town play to me.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 13 14 15 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 564
NaDa 50
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10399
JimRising 845
WinterStarcraft333
ViBE103
Mew2King98
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• davetesta43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush711
• Lourlo351
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 9m
INu's Battles
9h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 9m
Replay Cast
20h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.