• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:38
CEST 01:38
KST 08:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8818 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 06:39 GMT
#1076
On June 27 2019 15:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 15:31 Eversince wrote:
On June 27 2019 15:24 Trfel wrote:
On June 27 2019 15:17 Eversince wrote:
On June 27 2019 15:14 Trfel wrote:
I still can't completely discount the possibility of KelsierSC and Pandain being mafia together though?
On June 26 2019 04:28 Pandain wrote:
I would rather lynch rayn than slam.
In the time approaching End of Day, this is the first time that Pandain pushes anyone other than KelsierSC. Note the time, two minutes to End of Day. There's no time to try pushing Shapelog or one of the other wagons. Given the vote count before Pandain's vote switch to raynpelikoneet, as follows:
vote count day 1

Alakaslam: (3) eversince, holyflare, Trfel
Shapelog: (2) raynpelikoneet, grackaroni grackaroni
Eversince: (0) grackaroni, eywa-
KelsierSC: (2) Pandain, Jockmcplop, jockmcplop eversince pandain
Grackaroni: (0) Holyflare Jockmcplop Pandain

Raynpelikoneet: (1) Holyflare eywa- eywa-holyflare
Pandain: (0) Eywa-

Not Voting:
Alakaslam
Shapelog
KelsierSC

Who could Pandain vote for, if he's trying to save Alakaslam at all costs? Voting for Shapelog would put Shapelog at three votes, and Alakaslam would still be lynched as he was at three votes first. Voting for raynpelikoneet only puts him at two votes, but there's a chance that he could get Holyflare to switch votes, which would give the raynpelikoneet wagon the best chance of saving Alakaslam. And there wasn't time to try pushing both raynpelikoneet and Shapelog.


Kels and Shape team could move votes. They can't move together without outing themselves.
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by this? KelsierSC and Shapelog were presumably MIA and couldn't vote?


m!Pand switches off Slam, m!Kels pulls off Slam. Your entire team just got dedicated to moving the lynch off Slam. Town lynches one of you. Even with a town on the wagon, hard to put the rest together?
(I'm bad at analisis so excuse me if I come off at short, please I don't mean too.)

the thing imo is that there is no information to be gained from a town lynch on D1. Literally. Whoever claims otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about. Had town lynched let's say me, they cannot still know if my reads are good or not (usually the reads are not believed because if they were why would you lynch me in the first place if my reads are good?). Noone can know if the people who switched are town or mafia and if they can explain their motivation reasonably, you have no way telling if they were jsut wrong or if they are mafia.

TLDR; it doesn't really matter if your team dedicates onto a town lynch D1, especially since the game is 8v3 which makes it D3 lylo. It's better to just keep town in the dark (aka lynch townies) that to try get credit bussing your teammates because otherwise you might get caught some other day.


Yes but assuming you have a bunch of mia scum friends suddenly show up to move there vote and then town catches you? You're fucked.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 06:46 GMT
#1080
Yeah but that wouldn't change the fact the vote was stupid close. If it went into a landslide because 3 people jumped off last second, killed some town, then one of those 3 get caught later. Highly suspicious in my book. Or am I really dense?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 06:47 GMT
#1081
If that's at me my whole argument is Kels/Pand can't be mafia together like you said .
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 06:50 GMT
#1084
While we are around anything you want to talk about? I'm free for a while.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 06:58 GMT
#1087
On June 27 2019 15:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 14:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
My biggest problem with Eywa is that she wants to lynch me when she thinks i have white knighted Kelsier (aka Kelsier is town in her opinion -- and that's literally one of her biggest reasons FOR thinking i am mafia). She has also "poe'd" the game to "rayn/shapelog/kelsier has 2 mafia in them". Problem is that we can probably all agree i can't be mafia with Shapelog in any world.

So why does she want to lynch me again since i am not mafia with any player in her poe?

Eywa is just full of shit.

any comments on this?


Yes. Eywa trying to pick any hint of a bone to base a read on. Then she tries to kill people with it (or just jump on wagons like she did for yourself D1). She holds onto those easy reads and sorrily she picked me and you. We'll just say shut the hell up lady! Here is why!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 07:04 GMT
#1090
On June 27 2019 06:15 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 06:04 Eywa- wrote:
What is this narrative? 2 players who happen to be in the POE are said to have been AFK and did not submit a night kill? There's no way someone replaces in AND forgets to submit a night kill... He would certainly be told by the mod upon entry.

*sigh*

Mass claiming is bad today, if Grackaroni turns out to be mafia, we just lynch him closer to LyLo.

Eversince shading me while calling me town is really awful. Almost seems like he's trying to line up my lynch while taking no responsibility.


How is me not liking you scum reading me or Rayn, no reason, me setting you up for lynch?
Yes. I think it's weak. I asked you about it. Weak. Now say more to continue to point out "I don't like this", and you still say it's wierd. Try so say I'm lynching you if I'm lynching you.

I've flopped around a few times because mostly: I might have limited internet in a few hours now.
Pand/Kels/Shape all look like strong options. Between you someone if not two have to be town.
Me trying to decide does not make me mafia.
You saying I'm shadowing you when I do might.


Like this post. I try to explain my read. Nothing for a reasponce but 'this makes you mafia?;
I was trying to townread Eywa before her relentless push of me never ended.
If I'm not obvious town to anyone yet freakin' talk to me. I've made a serious effort to be about.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 07:05 GMT
#1092
On June 27 2019 16:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Jesus slam, please move the conversation to community thread already....


I'm not even going to respond to him here. I recommend you do the same.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 07:21 GMT
#1094
Heya HF! Want to talk?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 07:27 GMT
#1100
It was a stone toss between all the lynches. Shape developed because you. Grack geveloped because of the doc claim. Kels was close because he had really odd looking post. HF throwing out Slam and me/Truffles piling onto that. Basic end of D1.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 07:31 GMT
#1104
Going to assume HF hasn't caught up the thread yet. So I will wait on him.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 07:38 GMT
#1110
On June 27 2019 16:36 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 16:31 Eversince wrote:
Going to assume HF hasn't caught up the thread yet. So I will wait on him.


I'm fully caught up, why?


I didn't want to rush you. Take me freaking days to read and digest 10-15+ pages.
Thoughts on Eywa?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 07:40 GMT
#1111
On June 27 2019 16:38 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 16:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I never said anything about lynching Shapelog last night phase but this probably makes you look even more townie than before unless for some magical reason both of shapelog / kelsier are town.


OK you're right you wanted a vigi to kill shapelog. I get the difference, but for me that idea works just as well using a lynch on shapelog (given that we have mucho time now to do what we want and get a nice solid PoE going).


Assuming we have vig, Kill on Shape would of dropped two mafia. So I get it.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 07:42 GMT
#1115
On June 27 2019 16:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 16:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
did you read what i wrote about pandain/kelsier and pandain/eywa?
do you agree it's extremely unlike anyone else is scum (aside from shapelog and me -- because even if you think i am scum you should still see my point).


I can't find and don't know what your pandain/eywa thing is other than the eywa poe point but I think eywa is the kind of person that just doesn't care so much about logic like that.

Pandain/kelsier is what I just talked about so yeah.

Look back about 4? pages. Me and Rayn talked and I talked real heavy on Eywa/Pandain right before,
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 07:43 GMT
#1117
Sorry, not to answer for him. But easy so I mentioned it.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 07:46 GMT
#1121
Ok, since my internet sucks wildly.ran into this problem once already.. I'll put a vote done now. I'm totally fine with Shape lynch,

##vote Shapelog
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 07:46 GMT
#1122
On June 27 2019 16:43 Holyflare wrote:
I think both shape and kelsier are town


Ok, who then?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 07:51 GMT
#1125
Og goodness I'm I going to have to continue to waffle Pand? Give me some reasons becuase I'm so over wasting time on it. Shape/Koshi/Eywa/Pand can't all be scum!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 16:32 GMT
#1253
Also my post explains exact;y why I had problems with it.

I went into work last night, so forewarned everyone: I'm stupid tired and probably will sleep soon.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 16:40 GMT
#1254
To say it was opportunistic to vote Slam is wrong to. I literally came into Thread with 45 mins left. Tried to catchup and engage people. Votes are really close at this point. m!ES never kills her scumbuddy here. I just try to sway the vote instead. I very obviously wasn't killing Rayn. And my thoughts about it are posted every where in thread.I thought Slam had absolutely no content. HF wanted a happy lynch. I was very happy lynching Slam.

To try to help you understand.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 27 2019 16:41 GMT
#1255
I'm going back to re-read the last 6 pages and see what I can get from there. I really breezed them when I got home.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft435
ViBE119
Nina 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13795
firebathero 116
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm152
febbydoto81
League of Legends
Doublelift4510
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5149
Other Games
summit1g8584
FrodaN2288
JimRising 468
mouzStarbuck377
KnowMe220
ArmadaUGS85
Trikslyr18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• musti20045 32
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 22m
INu's Battles
12h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 22m
Replay Cast
23h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.