• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:56
CEST 04:56
KST 11:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9184 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 102

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 117 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 12:59 GMT
#2021
I'm perfectly okay with lynching Slam first tomorrow.

It's just next would be Grack and not MZ for me.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2019 12:59 GMT
#2022
On May 08 2019 21:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
idk, my opinion is that you guys are arguing about lynching the townies and backburnering the mafia Slam and it's going to bite you in the ass.


can you explain what is townie about MZ?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 12:59 GMT
#2023
I like how you both like, tried to calm me like concerned parents

"Nono honey, we'll lynch slam its okay"

And then continue to vehemently argue over lynching the townies.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 12:59 GMT
#2024
You convinced me that I'm indifferent between them.

I have a very strong town read on bugs.
Slight town read on MZ.

And then Slam/Grack are the same moderate scum read.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2019 13:00 GMT
#2025
Neither of you think MZ is the scummiest here and I want to know why.

My read on MZ hasn’t really changed except for by proxy. That’s always a red flag because then I can’t trace my reason for loss of confidence on that read
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 13:02 GMT
#2026
MZ has stated multiple times in the thread that he's in a vault and it causes inactivity - I'm not sure if it's consistent, but I tend to not give a shit. The posts I've seen have looked townie to me, I'm not basing that on any meta, they just look like they're coming from town.

And I really HATE that you want me to make a towncase on someone the night before I'ma bout to DIE TO THE FUCKING MAFIA
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 13:03 GMT
#2027
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 08 2019 13:04 GMT
#2028
On May 08 2019 22:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
MZ has stated multiple times in the thread that he's in a vault and it causes inactivity - I'm not sure if it's consistent, but I tend to not give a shit. The posts I've seen have looked townie to me, I'm not basing that on any meta, they just look like they're coming from town.

And I really HATE that you want me to make a towncase on someone the night before I'ma bout to DIE TO THE FUCKING MAFIA


I’m sorry I’m making you do work lol.

Inactivity-fine, not alignment indicative. With you there. What posts have been townie to you?

Btw we’ve only gotten this far (besides due to your shot) because we made a town circle with BC. I think identifying townies correctly is more important than scum hunting in many cases.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 13:07 GMT
#2029
You just want me to say the same thing as you.

Like you never wanted to talk about Grack/Slam, you just wanted me to say that I agree to lynch Grack.

And now you want me to just agree with whatever you've already decided about MZ.

Pandain can do that.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 13:08 GMT
#2030
Like I actually did work and had multiple tabs open and read two ENTIRE FILTERS to come to that conclusion, and you never even cared.

So no, I'm not going to make your towncase on MZ. You can do it yourself man.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 13:14 GMT
#2031
What does it even mean to work in a vault?

Does he live in the Fallout universe?

VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 13:15 GMT
#2032
Besides we're lynching him next anyway, it doesn't fucking matter. Why are you wanting to waste time on MZ when we're lynching him next?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 13:16 GMT
#2033
Wait VE you think MZ is town?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 13:16 GMT
#2034
No, he might work at a bank, a casino, he might work in a refridgerator in a basement somewhere that they call the vault.

I don't fucking know because I'm not MZ and I know know MZ's specific situation. You know what I do know though? That there IS a such thing as bubbles in the world that signal cannot penetrate and SOMETIMES humans have to be in them for extended periods.

And I also tend to think that people are better than to try and use IRL shit to clear them.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 13:17 GMT
#2035
See: My aversion to HF
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 13:18 GMT
#2036
On May 08 2019 22:16 Pandain wrote:
Wait VE you think MZ is town?

I said there are several posts I think are townie, but that's offset by quite a bit of inactivity and so I'm not sure where it leaves me.

Bugs just wants me to go post all the townie looking shit I can and explain why it's townie, for what reason I can't fathom because we're lynching MZ tomorrow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 13:19 GMT
#2037
Why would you want to lynch someone you think is townie? It would lead us however. If he's mafia we win great. If he's town we find out nothing
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 13:20 GMT
#2038
Nowhere*
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 08 2019 13:20 GMT
#2039
On May 08 2019 22:19 Pandain wrote:
Why would you want to lynch someone you think is townie? It would lead us however. If he's mafia we win great. If he's town we find out nothing

Because he specifically requested it. Because he's right, if he's town he's getting lynched in F3. We've decided it, and I could have sworn you agreed to it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 08 2019 13:20 GMT
#2040
On May 08 2019 22:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
No, he might work at a bank, a casino, he might work in a refridgerator in a basement somewhere that they call the vault.

I don't fucking know because I'm not MZ and I know know MZ's specific situation. You know what I do know though? That there IS a such thing as bubbles in the world that signal cannot penetrate and SOMETIMES humans have to be in them for extended periods.

And I also tend to think that people are better than to try and use IRL shit to clear them.

Oh I was not doubting him
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings61
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
PiLiPiLi 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2823
ViBE146
Bale 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever425
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7475
taco 573
Other Games
JimRising 575
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0284
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1028
BasetradeTV150
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP105
• poizon28 33
• davetesta26
• practicex 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1124
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.