• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:26
CEST 20:26
KST 03:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10288 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 454 Next
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 04 2019 15:32 GMT
#1881
On March 05 2019 00:30 Vivax wrote:
I think you should cancel the flight, go to a coffee shop and try something else than what you've been smoking so far.

Who the fuck is supposed to be mafia on the Palmar for mayor wagon?


MZ.
Possibly Wave.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 15:33 GMT
#1882
On March 05 2019 00:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 00:30 Vivax wrote:
I think you should cancel the flight, go to a coffee shop and try something else than what you've been smoking so far.

Who the fuck is supposed to be mafia on the Palmar for mayor wagon?


MZ.
Possibly Wave.


Thanks HF.

Wait.

Who the fuck are you again?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 04 2019 15:36 GMT
#1883
Gotta go to work in a minute. Will be back before deadline, but a Conversion/LS/Acro mayor lynch is where i'm at atm.

Note to self: reread Acro filter and read Oats filter

watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 15:37 GMT
#1884
On March 04 2019 23:48 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 23:44 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:41 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:28 Vivax wrote:
If you're town here's what you're going to do:

You accept your swift merciful death and thank us for relieving you from your duties in a busy week irl.
You try to find oddities in the peeps pushing for your lynch and/or summarize for us why MZ should be the next lynch, cause that seems to be your only scumread atm.

I'll honor your contributions, take them into consideration and if found worthy carry on your will throughout the game.

Very town. I also always say these things when I am town and convinced. Cool stuff.

Koshi how do you feel about rolling town?

Very good thank you for asking. Being mafia is always a burden on my life. I eat, sleep and live less happy when I am still alive in a game as mafia. But now I am happy and I can do my thing.

Life is good.


Side story. I had soccer yesterday and I went to the MacDo drive in after with gf and asked for a cheeseburger, paid the 1.5 euro for the cheeseburger, but instead got a double cheeseburger. And I told my gf that this was the sign of a good week. And today I rolled town.

Coincidence? I think not.

This is not a Belgian

This is an American
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 15:37 GMT
#1885
On March 05 2019 00:27 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 00:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:20 Holyflare wrote:
Palmar gonna get mayor lynched

For real though fuck flight delays I'm stuck in the airport forever.


Do you really want to turn the first promising game in ages into a goddamn shithole by doing something that idiotic?


I think he's mafia. I also think that's exactly the reason his mayoral wagon gained any traction whatsoever. Why would I not want to lynch my mafia read and give the most information to the game possible?

Before I said anything he hadn't even had a real scum read.

Don't be an idiot.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 15:37 GMT
#1886
On March 05 2019 00:30 Vivax wrote:
I think you should cancel the flight, go to a coffee shop and try something else than what you've been smoking so far.

Who the fuck is supposed to be mafia on the Palmar for mayor wagon?


Almost the entire palmar wagon is/was full of the sketchiest people in this game:

Palmar (8): Palmar, Ticktock, Maepak_Zipphh, Chezinu, Acrofales, Vivax, LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Mocsta, Mr. Wiggles, Grackaroni

Palmar - mafia

Tt - his logic confused me all game, think he's a bit towny now but he was only on the palmar wagon to spite me

Mz - dude was under suspicion all game

Chezinu - I think is mafia, given plenty of reasons for it

Acro - his new contradiction on rayn is bad, his whole interaction with palmar seems incredibly faked like he's gagging for any excuse to vote him as mayor again

Vivax - only thing you've said all game really is to lynch one person and nobody has been listening to it so plz do something because I have no idea what you are. Guess your resistance to me killing palmar seems a bit towny even if he's mafia

Ls - dude is v likely mafia. Still no scum reads and all these sad posts look drawn out and boring

Wave - literally waving from the shadows

Mocsta - was scummy, has seemingly forgotten everything he agreed with for scum reading palmar and his qq to agree with palmar or something if I remember that correctly?

Wiggles - voting me now he's legit

Grack - this dude looks scummy af too


Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 15:38 GMT
#1887
On March 05 2019 00:30 Vivax wrote:
I think you should cancel the flight, go to a coffee shop and try something else than what you've been smoking so far.

Who the fuck is supposed to be mafia on the Palmar for mayor wagon?

Nah. I like the input HF gave.
He might be wrong. But Palmar is awfully nice and I remember a game in which he was nice and he was mafia.

Disclaimer: there also might be games he was nice and town.

Disclaimer 2: I rmemeber Palmar in big towngames to be uninformed and playing dumb. Sometimes ending up EoD on something acceptable to lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 15:39 GMT
#1888
What are you smoking vivax there is probably mafia on each large mayor wagon
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 15:40 GMT
#1889
Your dumb post is dumb Hf
Stop being dumb

[small][small] [small] Ilu don't wry tho[small/] [small/] [small/]
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 15:41 GMT
#1890
Lol stupid phone
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
March 04 2019 15:41 GMT
#1891
On March 05 2019 00:33 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 00:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:30 Vivax wrote:
I think you should cancel the flight, go to a coffee shop and try something else than what you've been smoking so far.

Who the fuck is supposed to be mafia on the Palmar for mayor wagon?


MZ.
Possibly Wave.


Thanks HF.

Wait.

Who the fuck are you again?


sassy.
I like it.
RIP Meatloaf <3
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 15:41 GMT
#1892
On March 05 2019 00:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
Your dumb post is dumb Hf
Stop being dumb

[small][small] [small] Ilu don't wry tho[small/] [small/] [small/]

What's dumb about it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 15:42 GMT
#1893
That he assumes the majority of scum has all piled on to one wagon?
Is that not evident to you?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 15:44 GMT
#1894
Like in HF's head:
'behold! I am scum leader palmar and I want all you lesser scums all to vote for me so I can waste the mayor lunch! Bwahahaha!'

Wave/mocsta/ls/chezinu/mz- 'yes sir'
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 15:47 GMT
#1895
On March 05 2019 00:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Like in HF's head:
'behold! I am scum leader palmar and I want all you lesser scums all to vote for me so I can waste the mayor lunch! Bwahahaha!'

Wave/mocsta/ls/chezinu/mz- 'yes sir'


Never said you're all scum but you sure are all scummy. I'm sure if sentinel is town then mafia has probably thought he's blue. They definitely couldn't trust me to follow through with a policy in comparison to palmar.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 15:49 GMT
#1896
On March 05 2019 00:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 00:30 Vivax wrote:
I think you should cancel the flight, go to a coffee shop and try something else than what you've been smoking so far.

Who the fuck is supposed to be mafia on the Palmar for mayor wagon?

Nah. I like the input HF gave.
He might be wrong. But Palmar is awfully nice and I remember a game in which he was nice and he was mafia.

Disclaimer: there also might be games he was nice and town.

Disclaimer 2: I rmemeber Palmar in big towngames to be uninformed and playing dumb. Sometimes ending up EoD on something acceptable to lynch.


Palmar is awfully nice? I think he's the nicest he can afford to be while threatening to kill people who hint at throwing the game whenever doubted.

Please Koshi. You are giving me good vibes. But I think you and me are far from on the same page. I'd love it if you reconsidered your current view of the game.

I'll go out on a limb and just tell you about my page in order to do that. I wanted to refrain from talking about my other leans as I'm very much happy with just lynching conversion for a start.

You have conversion who aside from doing scummy shit, got chainsaw defended by a rayn when MZ started digging, a rayn who isn't writing emotional walls of text and not getting into shitfights with other vets.
You have Tina pushing for the weirdest of lynches like LS, Chezinu and who is lacking her typical omnipresence.
You have iamp who is somehow super hung up on acro who is obviously town and disregarded everything me and Palmar said about Conv. There are precisely zero innocent child vibes coming from iamp and somehow he still is a viable candidate for mayor.
Trfel who did scummy shit I explained.

That'd be 1,2,3,4,5 scummers.

I'm working on the other two. I will regret this post. Fuck it. Let's go.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 15:49 GMT
#1897
On March 05 2019 00:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Like in HF's head:
'behold! I am scum leader palmar and I want all you lesser scums all to vote for me so I can waste the mayor lunch! Bwahahaha!'

Wave/mocsta/ls/chezinu/mz- 'yes sir'

So there was this mafia game where Kush and I bussed each other all game and it worked like magic
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 15:50 GMT
#1898
On March 05 2019 00:49 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 00:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Like in HF's head:
'behold! I am scum leader palmar and I want all you lesser scums all to vote for me so I can waste the mayor lunch! Bwahahaha!'

Wave/mocsta/ls/chezinu/mz- 'yes sir'

So there was this mafia game where Kush and I bussed each other all game and it worked like magic

So stupid strat =/= nonviable strat as scum

I think Palmar is aware of this
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 15:52 GMT
#1899
2 people. Not 5.
And that's not even the entirety of HF's list I mentioned.

Seriously Hf this time I have a really hard time believing what you're writing about palmar.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 15:52 GMT
#1900
6 scummers even. Damn I'm fast
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 829
SteadfastSC522
EnkiAlexander 92
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 506
UpATreeSC 155
BRAT_OK 58
PtitDrogo 44
JuggernautJason44
MindelVK 21
Codebar 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35271
Soulkey 300
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 121
Mind 43
Killer 34
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 20
Dota 2
Dendi903
qojqva845
Counter-Strike
fl0m1165
Fnx 737
shoxiejesuss386
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2690
Khaldor1844
Liquid`Hasu620
Other Games
Grubby3357
ArmadaUGS1449
ceh9527
B2W.Neo500
byalli427
C9.Mang0148
KnowMe146
Chillindude136
QueenE100
Trikslyr44
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 6
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• blackmanpl 16
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1045
Other Games
• imaqtpie1033
• Scarra414
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 34m
OSC
18h 34m
Stellar Fest
18h 34m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.